Bafana Bafana will be targeting more of the same when they welcome Angola to Moses Mabhida Stadium on Tuesday for the second leg of their World Cup qualifier.
Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba has named his starting XI ahead of Tuesday's second-leg clash with Angola in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers.
Orlando Pirates midfielder Mpho Makola has targeted double glory in African competition with club and country.
Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba confirmed that midfielder Andile Jali has been released from the national team training camp.
Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba insists he thrives on criticism after silencing some of his doubters with victory in their second-round World Cup qualifier against Angola on Friday.
South Africa coach Shakes Mashaba identified his team's strong defence as a crucial factor in their 3-1 win over Angola on Friday.
South Africa will begin their road to the 2018 World Cup finals when they travel to Angola for the first leg of their second-round qualifier on Friday.
The five candidates for FIFA's presidential elections have been confirmed, as world football's governing body seeks a replacement for Sepp Blatter at the elections on 26 February.
Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba revealed that his team will come out guns blazing in their crucial 2018 FIFA World Cup first-leg qualifier against Angola on Friday.
Outgoing FIFA president Sepp Blatter has been admitted to hospital for treatment after suffering "a nervous shock", according to reports.
The South African Football Association's National Executive Committee has given it's full backing to Tokyo Sexwale as their candidate for the FIFA presidency.
The German Football Association (DFB) has rejected allegations of a 'slush fund' to secure votes to host the 2016 World Cup.
FIFA, world football's governing body, has once again been plunged into disarray after it was revealed Sepp Blatter has been slapped with a provisional 90-day suspension.
FIFA, world football's governing body, have confirmed the 2022 World Cup finals in Qatar will begin on November 21 and will conclude on December 18.
- FIFA World Cup qualifiers draw
- Blatter points to political influence
- La Liga appeals 2022 WC dates
- Qatar World Cup dates shifted
- Garcia abandons FIFA post
- FIFA dismiss Garcia complaint
- FIFA exec trio being probed
- FIFA set for criminal probe
- Garcia taking fight to FIFA
- New World Cup dates mooted
- Clubs backing May World Cup
- Garcia calls for transparency
- Qatar to lose World Cup?
- Ribery over World Cup woe
- Low committed to Germany job
- Dunga returns to Brazil helm
- Robson backing for Rooney
- Echiejile targets Russia 2018
- Ronaldo focused on success
- FIFA delay corruption report
- Neymar: Brazil falling behind
- Zuniga still under threat
- Gerrard hangs up England boots
- Boateng hopes Low stays on
- Prandelli calls for paradigm shift