Nwankwo Kanu is confident the Super Eagles can see off Iran and Bosnia and progress through the group stages at the 2014 World Cup.
Orlando Pirates goalkeeper Fatau Dauda tells F411 that he may have to leave the club on loan in order to ensure his place in Ghana's World Cup squad.
Pirates head coach Roger de Sa has urged Ghana goalkeeper Fatau Dauda to push current number one Senzo Meyiwa out of the starting 11.
Enyimba's coach Salisu Yusuf has talked up the Super Eagles' chances of progressing to the second round of the 2014 World Cup.
Ghana midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah believes that the Black Stars can qualify for the knockout stages of the World Cup despite being in the 'Group of Death'.
Nigeria defender Efe Ambrose believes 2014 might prove the year an African side finally lifts the World Cup title.
Stephen Keshi has been given free reign to decide where the Nigeria national team will be based for the 2014 World Cup finals.
Nigeria head coach Stephen Keshi has reacted with confidence after his side were drawn with Argentina at the World Cup draw on Friday.
The draw for the 2014 World Cup was completed in Bahia on Friday, with hosts Brazil set to face Croatia in the opening game of the tournament.
Former Nigeria defender Celestine Babayaro has tipped the Super Eagles to make a big impression at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
NFF president Aminu Maigari is refusing to put pressure on the Super Eagles for the World Cup, saying no targets have been set for the team.
Nigeria centre-back Joseph Yobo has revealed he hopes to realise his dream of captaining the Super Eagles at next year's World Cup in Brazil.
Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Thiago Motta does not regret leaving Brazil and believes that his club can win this term's Champions League.
Juventus' Angelo Ogbonna admits it has been difficult to settle in at his club and says he is hoping to make Italy's 2014 World Cup squad.
- Odemwingie eyes World Cup
- FIFA to make stadium checks
- Two die at World Cup stadium
- Akpoborie: Mundial is tougher
- Echiejile eyes WC ticket
- Enyeama lauds Nigerian stars
- Uruguay complete WC line-up
- Injured Huntelaar still upbeat
- Zlatan: Not a WC without me
- Enyeama: We can win the WC
- Moses targets deep WC run
- Ronaldo: We deserved win
- Appiah: We can still improve
- Egypt (3) 2-1 (7) Ghana
- Ghana wary of 'wounded' Egypt
- Egypt v Ghana
- Keshi open to Yobo return
- World Cup hope for Khedira
- Goodluck talks up Nigeria
- Nigeria 2-0 Ethiopia (agg 4-1)
- Low laments Khedira injury
- Defoe out to prove his worth
- Nigeria v Ethiopia
- Emenike: Ethiopia a big threat
- Mikel: We'll talk after qualifying