FIFA ethics investigator Michael Garcia will appeal against the report on his probe into the bidding procedures for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups.
FIFA has revealed that the 2022 World Cup in Qatar could in fact be shifted to the winter months to avoid the searing heat of summer.
Some of Europe's top football clubs will reportedly back a proposal for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar to be played in May.
Michael Garcia, FIFA's chief ethics investigator, has urged world football's governing body to publish his report on the bidding process for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups.
FIFA Executive Committee member Theo Zwanziger says that he does not expect the 2020 World Cup to take place in Qatar.
Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery insists he is over his World Cup woe and is focussed on doing his best for his club.
Joachim Low has confirmed he will stay on as Germany coach following a successful World Cup campaign in Brazil.
Dunga has been named as Luiz Felipe Scolari's successor just two weeks after a disappointing conclusion to Brazil's World Cup campaign.
Manchester United legend Bryan Robson believes Wayne Rooney should be England's new captain following Steven Gerrard's retirement from international football.
Elderson Echiejile was devastated to miss out on the World Cup, but is determined to avoid the same heartache in 2018.
Cristiano Ronaldo has refused to let Portugal's failed 2014 World Cup campaign distract him from a new season with Real Madrid.
FIFA have confirmed that investigator Michael Garcia's report into alleged World Cup bidding corruption has been delayed.
Brazil superstar Neymar admits the team has "slipped behind" the likes of Germany and Spain in the international pecking.
Colombia defender Juan Zuniga's father has revealed that he is still receiving death threats for the tackle that ended Neymar's World Cup.
- Gerrard hangs up England boots
- Boateng hopes Low stays on
- Prandelli calls for paradigm shift
- Omeruo explains Boro return
- FIFA clear NFF for business
- Kroos: Real a cut above
- FIFA to lift Nigeria ban
- Lahm hangs up Germany boots
- Algeria take CAF top spot
- Origi Snr proud of son
- No World Cup White Elephants
- Zico voices Brazil concerns
- Kempes critical of Messi award
- Kramer can't remember first half
- Mustafi: Everton treated me well
- Did Messi deserve the Golden Ball?
- Klose to delay retirement decision
- Scolari departure confirmed
- Blatter surprised by Messi award
- Maradona questions Messi award
- Neuer hails team effort
- The start of German domination?
- WC Team of the Tournament
- Mascherano: Pain won't go away
- CBF to drop coach Scolari