FIFA Executive Committee member Theo Zwanziger says that he does not expect the 2020 World Cup to take place in Qatar.
Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery insists he is over his World Cup woe and is focussed on doing his best for his club.
Joachim Low has confirmed he will stay on as Germany coach following a successful World Cup campaign in Brazil.
Dunga has been named as Luiz Felipe Scolari's successor just two weeks after a disappointing conclusion to Brazil's World Cup campaign.
Manchester United legend Bryan Robson believes Wayne Rooney should be England's new captain following Steven Gerrard's retirement from international football.
Elderson Echiejile was devastated to miss out on the World Cup, but is determined to avoid the same heartache in 2018.
Cristiano Ronaldo has refused to let Portugal's failed 2014 World Cup campaign distract him from a new season with Real Madrid.
FIFA have confirmed that investigator Michael Garcia's report into alleged World Cup bidding corruption has been delayed.
Brazil superstar Neymar admits the team has "slipped behind" the likes of Germany and Spain in the international pecking.
Colombia defender Juan Zuniga's father has revealed that he is still receiving death threats for the tackle that ended Neymar's World Cup.
England captain Steven Gerrard has officially announced his retirement from international football to focus on his Liverpool career.
Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng has given Joachim Low his full backing to continue as head coach of the German national team.
Cesare Prandelli insists that there needs to be a change in philosophy if the national team is to achieve success on the global stage.
Nigeria international Kenneth Omeruo has explained his decision to return to Championship side Middlesbrough instead of joining an EPL team.
- FIFA clear NFF for business
- Kroos: Real a cut above
- FIFA to lift Nigeria ban
- Lahm hangs up Germany boots
- Algeria take CAF top spot
- Origi Snr proud of son
- No World Cup White Elephants
- Zico voices Brazil concerns
- Kempes critical of Messi award
- Kramer can't remember first half
- Mustafi: Everton treated me well
- Did Messi deserve the Golden Ball?
- Klose to delay retirement decision
- Scolari departure confirmed
- Blatter surprised by Messi award
- Maradona questions Messi award
- Neuer hails team effort
- The start of German domination?
- WC Team of the Tournament
- Mascherano: Pain won't go away
- CBF to drop coach Scolari
- Germany 1-0 Argentina
- Messi devastated by defeat
- Gotze told to outshine Messi
- Luiz: Next stop Paris