FIFA's Independent Ethics Committee has slapped president Sepp Blatter and Uefa boss Michel Platini with eight-year suspensions after they were found guilty of ethics code breaches.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says he is unhappy with the current level of drugs tests in football has called for more stringent measures against doping.
Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba revealed that his team will come out guns blazing in their crucial 2018 FIFA World Cup first-leg qualifier against Angola on Friday.
Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba has named his starting XI ahead of Tuesday's second-leg clash with Angola in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers.
South Africa coach Shakes Mashaba identified his team's strong defence as a crucial factor in their 3-1 win over Angola on Friday.
Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba insists he thrives on criticism after silencing some of his doubters with victory in their second-round World Cup qualifier against Angola on Friday.
Orlando Pirates midfielder Mpho Makola has targeted double glory in African competition with club and country.
South Africa will begin their road to the 2018 World Cup finals when they travel to Angola for the first leg of their second-round qualifier on Friday.
Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba confirmed that midfielder Andile Jali has been released from the national team training camp.
Bafana Bafana will be targeting more of the same when they welcome Angola to Moses Mabhida Stadium on Tuesday for the second leg of their World Cup qualifier.
The five candidates for FIFA's presidential elections have been confirmed, as world football's governing body seeks a replacement for Sepp Blatter at the elections on 26 February.
Outgoing FIFA president Sepp Blatter has been admitted to hospital for treatment after suffering "a nervous shock", according to reports.
The South African Football Association's National Executive Committee has given it's full backing to Tokyo Sexwale as their candidate for the FIFA presidency.
The German Football Association (DFB) has rejected allegations of a 'slush fund' to secure votes to host the 2016 World Cup.
- Trio suspended by FIFA ethics committee
- Qatar 2022 winter World Cup confirmed
- FIFA World Cup qualifiers draw
- Blatter points to political influence
- La Liga appeals 2022 WC dates
- Qatar World Cup dates shifted
- Garcia abandons FIFA post
- FIFA dismiss Garcia complaint
- FIFA exec trio being probed
- FIFA set for criminal probe
- Garcia taking fight to FIFA
- New World Cup dates mooted
- Clubs backing May World Cup
- Garcia calls for transparency
- Qatar to lose World Cup?
- Ribery over World Cup woe
- Low committed to Germany job
- Dunga returns to Brazil helm
- Robson backing for Rooney
- Echiejile targets Russia 2018
- Ronaldo focused on success
- FIFA delay corruption report
- Neymar: Brazil falling behind
- Zuniga still under threat
- Gerrard hangs up England boots