With the World Cup just two months away, we take a look at some of the worst penalties misses from the showpiece event and it's qualifying stages.
The NFF insist they are keeping a close eye on their World Cup rivals, with international 'espionage' the name of the game.
The NFF have rubbished rumours that they have canceled the proposed international friendly against the United States of America.
Former NFF technical director Kashimawo Laloko has advised against the inclusion of Joseph Yobo in the squad for the World Cup.
Lyon manager Remi Garde has revealed France coach Didier Deschamps intends to include Alexandre Lacazette in his squad for the 2014 World Cup.
Adegboye Onigbinde has urged Stephen Keshi to remain calm and focus on his job of leading the Super Eagles at the World Cup.
The NFF have shelved plans to add a foreign coach to the backroom staff of Super Eagles head coach Stephen Keshi ahead of the World Cup.
The Ghana FA have told the national team players to forget about taking their wives and girlfriends with them to the World Cup in Brazil.
Gordon Igesund has raised concerns about the availability of players for Bafana Bafana's upcoming tour of Australia and New Zealand.
Bafana Bafana head coach Gordon Igesund has named an 18-man squad for next month's Australasia tour where they will play two matches.
Stephen Keshi has spoken out against reports that have linked him to irregular payments of bonuses from the Africa Cup of Nations triumph.
Bursaspor defender Taye Taiwo has admitted to losing hope of making a return to the Nigerian national team for the upcoming World Cup.
Former Nigeria defender Taribo West has raised concerns over the growing tension between the NFF and national team coach Stephen Keshi.
Efe Ambrose has hardly had any rest since joining Celtic from Israeli club Ashdod in 2012, but that is not a problem for the Nigeria international.
- Osaze makes peace with Keshi
- Big blow for Villa's Benteke
- Keshi hopeful of Okpala recall
- Okocha tips Eagles for success
- Keshi sticking to his guns
- Johnson tips Sterling for Brazil
- Aguero won't rush back
- Valdes out for seven months
- Bishaw: FIFA favours Nigeria
- Zambia to play Japan
- Musa not threatened by Osaze
- Kahn admits injury concern
- Keshi undecided over future
- Valdes set to miss World Cup
- Keshi reveals Osaze apology
- Keshi to name 35-man squad
- Yobo sets sights on WC spot
- Enyeama: No easy games
- Keshi not worried about job
- West praises Nigeria's unity
- Odemwingie unsure of WC
- Green chooses the USA
- Anichebe eyeing the World Cup
- Akpoborire: We have no time
- Rodgers to mentor Appiah