Under-fire FIFA president Sep Blatter claims that politicians and former presidents attempted to influence the voting for the 2018 and 2022 World Cup bids.
The Spanish football league have filed papers with the Court of Arbitration for Sport that challenges FIFA's decision to move the 2022 World Cup to November-December.
World football's governing body, FIFA, has confirmed that the 2022 World Cup final in Qatar will take place on 18 December.
Michael Garcia has vacated his post within FIFA in what has been described as "new failure" for the organisation by UEFA president Michel Platini.
World football's governing body, FIFA, has dismissed a complaint from ethics investigator Michael Garcia over his report into recent claims of World Cup corruption.
Three members from FIFA's executive committee are reportedly being investigated by Michael Garcia following his probe into World Cup bidding.
FIFA has filed a criminal complaint with the Swiss attorney general into the "possible misconduct" of certain parties linked with awarding of the 2018 and 2022 World Cups.
FIFA ethics investigator Michael Garcia will appeal against the report on his probe into the bidding procedures for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups.
FIFA has revealed that the 2022 World Cup in Qatar could in fact be shifted to the winter months to avoid the searing heat of summer.
Some of Europe's top football clubs will reportedly back a proposal for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar to be played in May.
Michael Garcia, FIFA's chief ethics investigator, has urged world football's governing body to publish his report on the bidding process for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups.
FIFA Executive Committee member Theo Zwanziger says that he does not expect the 2020 World Cup to take place in Qatar.
Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery insists he is over his World Cup woe and is focussed on doing his best for his club.
Joachim Low has confirmed he will stay on as Germany coach following a successful World Cup campaign in Brazil.
- Dunga returns to Brazil helm
- Robson backing for Rooney
- Echiejile targets Russia 2018
- Ronaldo focused on success
- FIFA delay corruption report
- Neymar: Brazil falling behind
- Zuniga still under threat
- Gerrard hangs up England boots
- Boateng hopes Low stays on
- Prandelli calls for paradigm shift
- Omeruo explains Boro return
- FIFA clear NFF for business
- Kroos: Real a cut above
- FIFA to lift Nigeria ban
- Lahm hangs up Germany boots
- Algeria take CAF top spot
- Origi Snr proud of son
- No World Cup White Elephants
- Zico voices Brazil concerns
- Kempes critical of Messi award
- Kramer can't remember first half
- Mustafi: Everton treated me well
- Did Messi deserve the Golden Ball?
- Klose to delay retirement decision
- Scolari departure confirmed