Arsene Wenger is confident that injured star Jack Wilshere can make a full recovery and play an important role in England's World Cup campaign.
President Goodluck Jonathan has raised eyebrows after dismissing minister of sports Bolaji Abdullahi with less than 100 days to go until the World Cup.
Denmark coach Morten Olsen has belittled England's chances of winning the World Cup, despite watching his side suffer a 1-0 defeat to the Three Lions.
Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi has welcomed the friendly against Scotland as an opportunity to fine-tune his squad ahead of the World Cup.
Black Stars head coach Kwesi Appiah insists Orlando Pirates' Fatau Dauda still remains his first-choice goalkeeper.
Bafana Bafana have been invited to play the Socceroos in their World Cup farewell match which will be played at the ANZ Stadium on May 26.
With the start of the 2014 World Cup just 100 days away, Luiz Felipe Scolari is determined to ensure the coveted trophy does not leave Brazil.
Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari is looking to make full use of his team's work-out against Bafana Bafana in Johannesburg on Wednesday.
Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi has expressed his delight at the current crop of defenders he has at his disposal as the World Cup draws nearer.
England manager Roy Hodgson has warned that at least one 'big name player' will miss out on a place in the Three Lions' 23-man World Cup squad.
Stephen Keshi has lifted the lid on his reasons for ignoring Villarreal striker Ikechukwu Uche, who has enjoyed a good run of form recently.
Fabio Borini believes that a strong showing in the Capital One Cup final will increase his chances of securing a berth in Italy's World Cup squad.
Brazil head coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has selected a 19-man squad for the friendly against Bafana Bafana at the FNB Stadium next month.
Spain coach Vicente Del Bosque insists Carles Puyol has every chance of going to the World Cup, provided he gets sufficient minutes under his belt.
- Puyol faces World Cup snub
- Enyeama takes aim at Mexico
- No RVP doubts for Van Gaal
- Keshi regrets Dike injury
- Mourinho goes cold on Cole
- Valcke predicts 'quiet' World Cup
- Hodgson backtracks on Brazil
- FIFA make drugs pledge
- Keshi and co head to Brazil
- Callejon targets Spain berth
- Shaw backed for WC berth
- Cole could miss World Cup
- Suarez fearful of missing WC
- NFF short-list nine candidates
- Dauda ready to face Ronaldo
- Kpakor: Keep Eagles Nigerian
- Yobo targets Eagles return
- Eagles set for Croatia friendly
- Falcao suffers ACL tear
- Messi has one eye on WC
- Messi wary of Nigeria threat
- NFF signs new media partner
- Confusion over 2022 WC dates
- FIFA confirm winter WC 2022
- Eagles to soar in Brazil