Power Dynamos coach Anderson Phiri felt let down after their four-game unbeaten run was snapped by Mufulira Wanderers on Saturday.
Zanaco coach Numba Mumamba believes his players are proving to their cynics that they are among the title contenders this season.
Former Zambia international Linos Makwaza has urged the current crop of national-team players to qualify for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon.
Second-choice Nkana goalkeeper Fredrick Mwansa received praise of head coach Aggrey Chiyangi after making his Kitwe derby debut last weekend.
Nakambala Leopards have announced the departure of head coach Patrick Phiri, who has joined Forest Rangers.
Power Dynamos caretaker coach Anderson Phiri hailed his team after beating the odds to hold Nkana to a 1-1 derby draw on Saturday.
Both Nkana and Power Dynamos coaches were content with their 1-1 Kitwe derby draw in the FAZ Super Division on Saturday.
FIFA president Gianni Infantino will embark on a journey to visit Zambia in 2018 in commemoration of the Gabon Air Crash that claimed 18 members of the national football team.
Newly-appointed Forest Rangers coach Patrick Phiri says the team's objective is avoiding relegation this season.
Zesco United coach George Lwandamina has praised his protégé, Allan Kamwanga, for being a worthy tactician at Lumwana Radiant.
Nkana coach Aggrey Chiyangi has faith that his charges will bounce back from the 3-1 loss against Green Buffaloes on Saturday.
Zesco United coach George Lwandamina says his team is not invincible after picking up their second consecutive draw in the FAZ Super League.
Zesco United coach George Lwandamina believes the 1-1 draw against Lumwana Radiants was not an anomaly but just another part of football.
Lumwana Radiants assistant coach George Chilufya applauded the league newcomers after they held Zesco United to a 1-1 draw on Wednesday.
- Numba unhappy despite win
- Musonda wants Premiership return
- Mumba: Zesco thrashing was learning curve
- Lwandamina reserves praise for Were
- Lwandamina remains grounded
- 'Mighty' rope in Egyptian coach
- Phiri remains level-headed
- Chipolopolo squad not yet finalised
- Chabinga quits Wanderers
- Ayala calls for faster development
- Heavy defeat baffles Mwape
- Lwandamina terms shock FAZ bosses
- Larsen explains Musonda release
- Shinde hails Nkana start
- Kamanga: No foreign coach for Zambia
- Kamanga endorsed by FIFA
- Promising CAF start for Zambian duo
- Algeria top latest FIFA Africa rankings
- Stade Gabèsien boss issues Zanaco warning
- Zesco target CAF Champiions League win
- Kamwanga hails maiden away victory
- Mwale wants World Cup qualification
- Kamanga confident of Afcon qualification
- Chilumba calls for calm
- Bwalya calls for consistency