Linos Makwaza is confident that Nkana will get back to winning ways and put themselves in a position to retain the league title.
Nkana coach Masautso Mwale admits his side's wastefulness in front of goal is something that needs immediate attention.
Kalusha Bwalya was proud to have scored in the exhibition to celebrate former Zambia president Dr Kenneth Kaunda's 90th birthday.
Andre Mtine has denied having a hand in reports that suggested Stoppila Sunzu and Nathan Sinkala threatened to boycott the Japan match.
Sports minister Chishimba Kambwili is confident Zambia will be ready when the CAF inspection team comes to examine their AFCON bid.
Sports minister Chishimba Kambwili accepts responsibility for the lack of maintenance at the Levy Mwanawasa Stadium.
Ajax Cape Town head coach Roger de Sa is impressed with how young defender Rivaldo Coetzee matched up to Zambia captain Chris Katongo.
Sundowns goalkeeper Kennedy Mweene has warned his team-mates not to get too carried away after going top of the league table.
Utrecht boss Jan Wouters is pleased to see Zambian striker Jacob Mulenga make a scoring return to ease the side's relegation worries.
Collins Mbesuma could be playing his last season of professional football, with Vladimir Vermezovic claiming he "looks ready to retire."
Nkana's Sydney Kalume is targeting progression to the Confederation Cup group stages as the club try to salvage something from their continental campaign.
Patrice Beaumelle believes Emmanuel Mayuka's struggles at Sochaux are down to the level of competition at the club, and not a lack of form.
The Zambian Football Association have de-registered no fewer than 16 teams in a bid to refocus attentions on domestic development.
Japan have confirmed a friendly match against Zambia as part of their build up to the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
- Chileshe misses Confed clash
- Nkana happy with Cairo venue
- Nkana duo out of Zamalek trip
- CAF set date for play-off draw
- Katongo ready for Arrows test
- Kalengo confident of result
- Mutapa keeping squad calm
- Mondo: No need for concern
- Eagles coach ready for Nkana
- Simukonda praises Mwape
- Bartlett eyes Katongo boost
- Musonda issues rallying cry
- Chota returns to Dynamos
- Nkana upbeat over Zamalek tie
- Mweene injury confirmed
- Katongo: Can't buy experience
- Kalaba earns coach's praise
- Beaumelle proud of Chipolopolo
- Zambia 2-1 Uganda
- Chiyangi handed Zanaco reins
- Zambia v Uganda
- Zambia name 24-man squad
- Mwale confident of win
- Beaumelle hails new additions
- KCCA unhappy in Kitwe hotel