Beston Chambeshi has hailed Nkana's performance after they booked their place in the Barclays Cup final with a 2-0 win over Konkola Blades.
Zambia international Emmanuel Mayuka has set his sights on cementing his place in the Southampton line-up this season.
Clifford Mulenga says he is in "much better' shape than when he arrived for a trial at Ajax Cape Town three months ago.
Southampton striker Emmanuel Mayuka has expressed his delight after ending his goal drought for Zambia which lasted over two years.
Konkola Blades striker Humphrey Maseneko has revealed that he would relish a move to a bigger FAZ Super League club to further his career.
Zambia coach Honour Janza has made the controversial decision to send striker Chris Katongo back home ahead of Wednesday's clash with Niger.
Zambia's sports minister Chishimba Kambwili has called on Chipolopolo to "be serious" about their 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Zambia head coach Honour Janza has saluted his side following the goalless draw away against Niger in Saturday's 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier.
The Moroccan government has called for the 2015 edition of the Africa Cup of Nations to be postponed due to the Ebola epidemic.
Honour Janza says he will send Zambia out against Niger in 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying on Saturday with victory firmly in mind.
AmaZulu striker Bornwell Mwape has claimed the club's September player of the month honour, a few months into his maiden PSL campaign.
Beston Chambeshi believes Nkana's 2-1 win away to Green Buffaloes on Saturday shows they are made of "championship material".
Kelvin Kaindu has rubbished reports he has quit Highlanders to take up a job in Zambia, claiming he is still very much coaching in Zimbabwe.
The Zimbabwe Football Association have confirmed that they have formally submitted their papers for the rights to host the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations.
- Mwape: We need to push
- Davids backing for Mulenga
- Ndhlovu to miss Eagles clash
- Janza worried about Zambia
- Injury worries for Chipolopolo
- Janza calls up locals for camp
- Zambia slate 'unfair' CAF
- Banda bemoans poor season
- Zambia move AFCON venue
- FIFA release CAF rankings
- ZIFA ask FAZ for joint bid
- Kabungo defends Warriors ban
- Musonda demands better
- Janza: We accept criticism
- Mulenga targets Zambia return
- Lwandamina wants BC trophy
- Sundowns relax loan policy
- Mulenga finally cleared to play
- Zambia rocked by travel chaos
- Bwalya remains optimistic
- Janza laments AFCON draw
- Janza wants winning culture
- Full Zambia squad for Janza
- FAZ won't bid for AFCON 2017
- Janza boosted by Sudan win