Honour Janza has been forced to make changes to his 2015 African Cup of Nationssquad following an unfortunate injury to three squad members.
Three Zambia international players have been injured in a road accident in the country, the Football Association of Zambia have confirmed.
MTN Zambia have renewed their sponsorship of the Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) Super Division and national soccer team.
Sundowns goalkeeper Kennedy Mweene says he expects the competition to get even tougher as the second half of the season fast approaches.
AmaZulu striker Bornwell Mwape hopes to use his experience of fighting relegation back in his homeland of Zambia to Usuthu's advantage.
TP Mazembe and Zambia winger Rainford Kalaba says friendships will be put aside when Zambia clash with DR Congo in the 2015 African Cup of Nations.
South Africa can expect their sternest test to date after being drawn in the 'group of death' for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
Zambian midfielder Fwayo Tembo is reportedly on trial with South African football giants Kaizer Chiefs in his search for a new club.
Derrick Mwansa wants Nkana to make amends for missing out on the league title by winning Saturday's 2014 Barclays Cup final against Zesco United.
The latest round of FIFA World Rankings have been released, with Bafana Bafana one of the biggest movers up the table, while Nigeria continue their downward spiral.
Simon Kaodi Kaushi has called for Honour Janza to be handed the coach's job on a full-time basis following Zambia's successful qualification for AFCON 2015.
ZPC Kariba head coach Saul Chaminuka concedes his side can blame no-one but themselves after being pipped to the ZPSL title by Dynamos on the final day of the campaign.
Moroka Swallows CEO Leon Prins has rubbished claims that the club are set to name Triangle United's Kelvin Kaindu as their new head coach.
Zambia have been dealt a big blow ahead of their two upcoming AFCON qualifiers following the news captain Stopilla Sunzu has been ruled out through injury.
- Mulenga slams Sagnol
- Kampamba targets golden boot
- Kangwa selected for AFCON ties
- Ndhlovu focused on Zanaco
- Chilumba approached by Bosso
- FAZ Super League set to resume
- FAZ postpone league games
- Janza praises local talent
- Zambia to host Ivory Coast
- FIFA release CAF standings
- Nkana ready for cup final
- Mayuka sets Saints targets
- Mulenga ready to step up
- Mayuka ends goal drought
- Maseneko wants to move
- Zambia send Katongo back home
- Kambwili rallies Zambia troops
- Janza happy with away draw
- AFCON postponed over Ebola?
- Janza out for the three points
- Mwape gets Usuthu gong
- Nkana to 'fight until the end'
- Kaindu quashes quit claims
- Zim enter AFCON 2017 race
- Mwape: We need to push