Derrick Mwansa wants Nkana to make amends for missing out on the league title by winning Saturday's 2014 Barclays Cup final against Zesco United.
The latest round of FIFA World Rankings have been released, with Bafana Bafana one of the biggest movers up the table, while Nigeria continue their downward spiral.
Simon Kaodi Kaushi has called for Honour Janza to be handed the coach's job on a full-time basis following Zambia's successful qualification for AFCON 2015.
ZPC Kariba head coach Saul Chaminuka concedes his side can blame no-one but themselves after being pipped to the ZPSL title by Dynamos on the final day of the campaign.
Moroka Swallows CEO Leon Prins has rubbished claims that the club are set to name Triangle United's Kelvin Kaindu as their new head coach.
Zambia have been dealt a big blow ahead of their two upcoming AFCON qualifiers following the news captain Stopilla Sunzu has been ruled out through injury.
Zambia international Jacob Mulenga has criticised Bordeaux manager Willy Sagnol for the controversial comments he made about African players.
Nkana striker Reynold Kampamba is still hopeful of winning a second FAZ Super Division Golden Boot award.
Striker Evans Kangwa is back in the Zambian squad after being called up for the upcoming Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers against Mozambique and Cape Verde.
Power Dynamos striker Jimmy Ndhlovu believes the clash with Zanaco at Sunset Stadium in Lusaka on November 15 could be crucial in terms of the league title.
Power Dynamos of Zambia have been approached by Zimbabwean side Highlanders Football Club over the availability of their coach Tennant Chilumba for next season.
The Football Association of Zambia have announced that the penaltimate round of league matches will resume in mid-November.
This weekend's FAZ Super League fixtures have been postponed following the passing of Zambia's president, Michael Sata.
Honour Janza admits he was happy with what he saw from Zambia following the 1-1 draw against Cote d'Ivoire in Lusaka on Saturday.
- Zambia to host Ivory Coast
- FIFA release CAF standings
- Nkana ready for cup final
- Mayuka sets Saints targets
- Mulenga ready to step up
- Mayuka ends goal drought
- Maseneko wants to move
- Zambia send Katongo back home
- Kambwili rallies Zambia troops
- Janza happy with away draw
- AFCON postponed over Ebola?
- Janza out for the three points
- Mwape gets Usuthu gong
- Nkana to 'fight until the end'
- Kaindu quashes quit claims
- Zim enter AFCON 2017 race
- Mwape: We need to push
- Davids backing for Mulenga
- Ndhlovu to miss Eagles clash
- Janza worried about Zambia
- Injury worries for Chipolopolo
- Janza calls up locals for camp
- Zambia slate 'unfair' CAF
- Banda bemoans poor season
- Zambia move AFCON venue