Nkana were denied a 1-0 victory over Kabwe Warriors on Saturday after the referee was forced to abandon the match due to crowd violence.
FAZ president Kalusha Bwalya has declared his intention to once again stand for re-election to the CAF executive committee.
Zambia coach Honour Janza has revealed he has several injury concerns ahead of Sunday's friendly international against Sudan.
AmaZulu coach Craig Rosslee has confirmed Kenya international Paul Were is still ineligible to play as the midfielder continues to wait on his work permit.
Zambia head coach Honour Janza has cut four players from the squad currently preparing for the international friendly against Sudan next week.
Green Buffaloes striker Lineker Mwikisa is set to spend the rest of the FAZ Super League season with newly-promoted Choma Green Eagles.
New Zambia coach Honour Janza has kept faith with his initial training squad after naming an identical team for this weekend's camp.
Bloemfontein Celtic have confirmed the signing of midfielders Mukuka Mulenga and Musa Nyatama on loan from league champions Sundowns.
Mamelodi Sundowns defender Emmanuel Mathias is set to remain with Zambian Premier League outfit ZESCO United until the end of the year.
The latest version of the FIFA world rankings were released on Thursday, where Algeria remain unmoved at the top of the CAF standings.
Ajax Cape Town have announced the capture of Zambian winger Clifford Mulenga on a one-year deal, following a convincing trial stint at Ikamva.
New Zambia coach Honour Janza has begun his reign with the national team by calling up 26 players for the monthly local camp.
The Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) have replaced Patrice Beaumelle with Zambian-born Honour Janza as the new national team coach.
Red Arrows have fired head coach Oswald Mutapa just eight months after he was appointed by the FAZ Super Division club.
- Janza set for Zambia job
- Beaumelle quits Zambia post
- Zambia learning from Barca
- Beaumelle quits Chipolopolo
- Mtonga makes India move
- Katongo defends local strikers
- CAF win delights Chambeshi
- Silwimba named Blades coach
- Nkana rely on Odur to shine
- Kalamba back at Buffaloes
- Nkana sign Uganda striker
- Mayuka hoping for EPL impact
- Barca coaches off to Zambia
- Roan United appoint Mwiinde
- Doubts over Katongo move
- Mayuka back with the Saints
- Saileti praises Simwanza
- Pirates lose out on Kangwa
- Chambeshi takes over at Nkana
- Mbesuma joins Black Aces
- Mutuma ready to gun down Caps
- Zesco assessing Ghana duo
- Beaumelle hails Sinkala move
- Grasshopper welcome Sinkala
- Mbewe thrilled to be back