Marseille striker Michy Batshuayi has remained coy on the possibility of a move to the Premier League, amid heavy interest in the Belgium international.
West Ham have made their first move in the transfer market by bringing in defensive midfielder Håvard Nordtveit on a three-year deal from Borussia Mönchengladbach.
A surprise 2-1 defeat to Stoke at the Britannia Stadium denied misfiring West Ham a guaranteed place in the Europa League next season.
West Ham manager Slaven Bilic has praised in-form winger Michail Antonio, who he believes has plenty to offer the England national team.
Stoke host West Ham in their final game of the season with the odds stacked against them winning at the Britannia Stadium on Sunday.
West Ham boss Slaven Bilic hailed his side for rising to the occasion as they beat Manchester United 3-2 in the final match at the Boleyn Ground.
West Ham have vowed to serve life-long bans to those fans responsible for attacking the Manchester United team bus ahead of Tuesday's historic match.
Speaking after his side's thrilling 3-2 win on Tuesday night, West Ham captain Mark Noble said that beating Manchester United in the Boleyn Ground's last ever match was written in the stars.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has refused to blame his side's 3-2 loss to West Ham United on the attack on their team bus that took place prior to the match.
Winston Reid's late header damaged Manchester United's chances of a top-four finish as they went down 3-2 to West Ham at the last-ever game at the Boleyn Ground.
West Ham's final game at Upton Park was delayed by 45 minutes after the Manchester United team bus was pelted in a blockade by Hammers fans on Tuesday night.
West Ham captain Mark Noble believes the team will replicate their home form and continue challenging the Premiership's elite at the Olympic Stadium.
Manchester United might still have a chance of Champions League football if they can get a positive result against West Ham at Upton Park on Tuesday.
West Ham United saw their Champions League hopes all but ended following a surprise 4-1 defeat to Swansea City at Upton Park on Saturday afternoon.
- West Ham v Swansea City
- Collins backs Noble for England
- West Ham smash three past Baggies
- West Brom v West Ham
- West Ham confirm Martinez capture
- PFA name Premier League Team of the Year
- West Ham thrash Watford
- Bilic: We're still aiming for Europe
- West Ham United v Watford
- Bilic wants Carroll spared FA censure
- Bilic: A brave point against Leicester
- Leicester rescue last-gasp draw
- Bilic: We were close to signing Kante
- Leicester City v West Ham
- Red Devils march on in the FA Cup
- Leicester trio on PFA shortlist
- Carroll: I am unplayable
- West Ham v Manchester United
- Noble: Carroll deserves England call-up
- Bilic backs Carroll for England recall
- Carroll hat-trick denies Gunners
- West Ham United v Arsenal
- Wenger: I looked at Payet many times
- Kouyate's red card rescinded
- Palace hold the Hammers