West Ham United were rarely troubled as they cruised to a 3-0 victory over a deflated West Bromwich Albion side at the Hawthorns on Saturday afternoon.
West Brom will be looking to end their six-match winless run in all competitions when they host West Ham United at the Hawthorns for their Premier League clash on Saturday.
West Ham United have announced the signing of Spanish youngster Toni Martinez from Spanish outfit Valencia on a three-year contract.
The Professional Footballers' Association has named it's Premier League Team of the Year, with Leicester City and Tottenham heavily represented.
Mark Noble converted two spot kicks to steer West Ham to a 3-1 victory over Watford in the Premier League at Upton Park on Wednesday night.
West Ham manager Slaven Bilic feels that tonight's match against Watford must be the start of a winning run if his club is to challenge for a spot in Europe.
West Ham will be looking to end a five-match winless run when they entertain Watford at Upton Park on Wednesday night.
West Ham boss Slaven Bilic believes it would be a travesty if Andy Carroll was punished for his heat-of-the-moment comments in the aftermath of the controversy-laden draw with Leicester.
West Ham manager Slaven Bilic thought his team showed quality to earn a 2-2 draw with Leicester City at the King Power Stadium on Sunday, but he wanted the win.
Leicester City left it late but eventually snatched a vital Premier League point following a pulsating 2-2 draw against West Ham at the King Power Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
West Ham United manager Slaven Bilic has revealed he was close to securing the signing of N'Golo Kante before the midfielder opted to join Leicester City.
Leicester City are looking for another win and another finger on the Premier League trophy, but face a tough task against West Ham at the King Power Stadium on Sunday.
Manchester United secured a 2-0 win over West Ham United at the Boleyn Ground on Wednesday night to secure their passage into the semi-final of the FA Cup.
The six-man shortlist for the PFA Players' Player of the Year award has been announced, and it's no surprise that Leicester City's players dominate the list.
- Carroll: I am unplayable
- West Ham v Manchester United
- Noble: Carroll deserves England call-up
- Bilic backs Carroll for England recall
- Carroll hat-trick denies Gunners
- West Ham United v Arsenal
- Wenger: I looked at Payet many times
- Kouyate's red card rescinded
- Palace hold the Hammers
- West Ham United v Crystal Palace
- Bilic: Payet success will attract superstars
- Deschamps hails Payet impact
- Hammers to up stadium capacity
- Fabregas denies West Ham
- Chelsea v West Ham
- Hammers chasing Nordtveit
- Martial earns United FA Cup replay
- Manchester United v West Ham
- Ogbonna places emphasis on caution
- Hammers stun Everton with incredible comeback
- Everton v West Ham United
- Bilic: Our best of the season
- Hammers have their eye on fourth
- West Ham hopeful of Sakho return
- West Ham v Tottenham