Werder Bremen assistant general manager Frank Baumann admits Austria playmaker Zlatko Junuzovic may leave the club.
Dimitri Payet's agent has warned potential suitors that it would take an exorbitant offer for West Ham to even consider parting with the midfielder.
West Ham United are still keen on securing the services of Alexandre Lacazette, despite having a club record bid of £32million rejected by Olympique Lyonnais.
Sofiane Feghouli admits he can't wait to make his first appearance for West Ham United after joining the Premier League club on a free transfer while manager Slaven Bilic describes him as a "top player".
The official list of fixtures for the 2016/17 Premier League season has been released, with Arsenal's home clash against Liverpool the pick of the first-round fixtures.
West Ham forward Diafra Sakho has told manager Slaven Bilic that he wants to leave the club this summer, according to Sky Sports.
English Premier League side West Ham United are close to signing Valencia's Sofiane Feghouli on a free transfer, according to French newspaper L'Equipe.
West Ham United manager Slaven Bilic admits he is interested in signing Gokhan Tore and Atiba Hutchison from Besiktas to strengthen his squad for next season.
The Premier League have published a list of all the players released by clubs at the end of the 2015/16 campaign, with a number of high-profile players now looking for new clubs.
Djibril Sidibe admits he is likely to leave Lille in the off-season, with the English Premier League likely his next destination.
West Ham have received a boost in their pursuit of Colombian striker Carlos Bacca after having an initial bid rejected by AC Milan.
West Ham have announced that Swiss teenager Noha Sylvestre has signed his first professional deal with the Premier League club.
Marseille striker Michy Batshuayi has remained coy on the possibility of a move to the Premier League, amid heavy interest in the Belgium international.
West Ham have made their first move in the transfer market by bringing in defensive midfielder Håvard Nordtveit on a three-year deal from Borussia Mönchengladbach.
- Potters make sloppy Hammers pay
- Bilic backs Antonio for England call
- Stoke City v West Ham
- Bilic: What an amazing farewell
- West Ham: Life bans for bus-attacking fans
- Noble: West Ham win written in the stars
- Van Gaal: Bus attack not to blame for loss
- Reid delivers hammer blow to United
- United bus blocked by Hammers fans
- Noble on life after Upton Park
- West Ham v Manchester United
- Swans cruise to victory over Hammers
- West Ham v Swansea City
- Collins backs Noble for England
- West Ham smash three past Baggies
- West Brom v West Ham
- West Ham confirm Martinez capture
- PFA name Premier League Team of the Year
- West Ham thrash Watford
- Bilic: We're still aiming for Europe
- West Ham United v Watford
- Bilic wants Carroll spared FA censure
- Bilic: A brave point against Leicester
- Leicester rescue last-gasp draw
- Bilic: We were close to signing Kante