A dominant second-half display helped Tottenham Hotspur beat Newcastle 4-0 on Wednesday to reach the Capital One Cup semi-finals.
Tottenham host fellow Premier League side Newcastle in the Capital One Cup on Wednesday night hoping to claim their second win in a row.
The draw for the first Europa League kncokout round was completed on Monday, with defending champions Sevilla set to face Borussia Monchengladbach.
Christian Eriksen's late goal secured Tottenham a fortunate 2-1 Premier League win against Swansea at the Liberty Stadium on Sunday evening.
Tottenham head to Wales on Sunday to take on Swansea, with both teams looking to put recent losses behind them.
Mauricio Pochettino was left "disappointed" not to have taken something from Thursday's Europa League Group D encounter after Spurs went down 1-0 to Besiktas.
Tottenham lost their first Europa League game of the season as Besiktas snatched Group C top spot with a 1-0 win in Istanbul.
Spurs striker Emmanuel Adebayor is returning home to Togo to sort out a family dispute involving accusations of black magic.
Glenn Hoddle believes Tottenham have "some good players", but feels they need a "special player" to challenge for Champions League qualification.
The draw for the FA Cup third round was made on Monday evening, with last term's finalist Arsenal and Hull City to square off once more.
Crystal Palace claimed their first clean sheet in nine matches as they played to a 0-0 draw with Tottenham at White Hart Lane on Saturday.
Tottenham Hotspur have an opportunity to return to winning ways when they host Crystal Palace at White Hart Lane on Saturday.
Chelsea's excellent form continued as they sealed an easy 3-0 win over a hardworking Tottenham side at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night.
Roberto Soldado grabbed the winner for Tottenham as they came from behind to beat Everton 2-1 at White Hart Lane on Sunday evening.
- Martinez talks up Spurs challenge
- Tottenham v Everton
- Spurs facing UEFA sanctions
- Tottenham 1-0 FK Partizan
- Pochettino wants extra day's rest
- Tottenham v FK Partizan
- Pochettino: Red card not pivotal
- Hull City 1-2 Tottenham
- Kane relishing Dawson encounter
- Pochettino calls for Spurs Unity
- Hull v Tottenham
- Lloris doesn't blame Pochettino
- Fazio: We must play like a team
- Dier eyes central role at Spurs
- FA fine Villa and Spurs
- Adebayor clarifies comments
- Adebayor: It's better to play away
- Pochettino calls for patience
- Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Stoke City
- Vertonghen wary of Stoke slip-up
- Tottenham v Stoke
- Asteras Tripolis 1-2 Tottenham
- Berahino earns England call-up
- FA charges for Villa and Spurs
- Pochettino: No Adebayor rift