Eric Dier feels England need to indulge in gamesmanship when they take on the rest of the continent in Euro 2016, which kicks off on June 10.
Marseille striker Michy Batshuayi has remained coy on the possibility of a move to the Premier League, amid heavy interest in the Belgium international.
Tottenham midfielder Moussa Dembele has vowed to curb his aggression and learn to be more composed after receiving a six-match ban for violent conduct.
Former England manager Terry Venables believes Jamie Vardy and Harry Kane can forge a formidable partnership at this year's European Championships.
Tottenham striker Harry Kane admits it hurts to have finished below Arsenal in the Premier League standings following his team's slump in form.
London rivals Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur have both been hit with large fines by the FA following the incidents that marred their 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge earlier this month.
England manager Roy Hodgson has revealed his provisional squad of 26 players for the upcoming European Championships in France.
Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino has admitted that his side's 5-1 defeat to Newcastle United on Sunday was his worst loss as a manager.
Ten-man Newcastle condemned Tottenham to third spot in the Premier League after an astonishing 5-1 victory at St James' Park on Saturday afternoon.
Newcastle will be playing for pride when they host Tottenham Hotspur at St James' Park on Sunday afternoon, after their second relegation in seven years was confirmed on Wednesday.
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has signed a new deal to remain at the club until 2021.
Arsenal's double comeback against Manchester City on Sunday was inspired by knowing that Spurs position is ripe for the taking, says striker Jack Wilshere.
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino was disappointed to see his team slip up in their penultimate game of the season, losing 2-1 to Southampton on Sunday.
Tottenham opened the door for north London rivals Arsenal in the race for second place after suffering a 2-1 defeat to Southampton at White Hart Lane on Sunday.
- Dembele hit with six-match ban
- Tottenham v Southampton
- Mavuba advises Boufal to stay put
- Eriksen: We've changed people's minds
- Kane takes jab at Chelsea celebrations
- Batshuayi not keen on England move
- Chelsea end Spurs' Premier League title hopes
- Umtiti flattered by Spurs interest
- Dembele: Hazard comments motivate Spurs
- Chelsea v Tottenham
- Pochettino close to penning two-year extension
- Season over for banned Alli
- Pochettino dreams of PSG return
- Alli charged with violent conduct
- Kane: We can still win the Premier League
- Tottenham v West Brom
- Mason: Spurs gutted by Albion result
- Baggies dent Spurs' title hopes
- Lloris: I almost left Spurs
- Pochettino: Vardy absence a blow for Foxes
- PFA name Premier League Team of the Year
- Dembele: Vardy ban good for Spurs
- Pochettino delighted to cut the gap
- Spurs thump Stoke to close the gap
- Crouch: I'd love to see Spurs take the title