Former Bafana Bafana defender David Kannemeyer has backed Rivaldo Coetzee to succeed in Europe - if he can retain his focus and work ethic.
Bidvest Wits ended Mamelodi Sundowns' run of three-straight wins as they held the champions to 0-0 draw at Loftus Stadium on Saturday night.
Roger de Sa admits he was surprised to see Rivaldo Coetzee earn a call up to Bafana, but said he trusted Shakes Mashaba's judgement.
The Zimbabwe Football Association have announced that they won't be submitting a bid for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations hosting rights.
SAFA president Danny Jordaan has poured cold water on suggestions that South Africa will host the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
Mamelodi Sundowns midfielder Lindokuhle Mbatha is confident that Bafana Bafana will qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations next year.
Bafana Bafana midfielder Siphiwe Tshabalala is backing his countrymen to top their group and qualify for the 2015 African Cup of Nations.
Gordon Igesund knows all about the pressures that come with the Bafana job, and has urged the country's fans to remain steadfast in their support.
South Africa and Egypt are leading the race to take over as emergency hosts of the 2015 AFCON following Morocco's request to withdraw as hosts.
Lokeren head coach Peter Maes has lifted the lid on his reasons for sidelining Bafana Bafana prospect Ayanda Patosi this season.
Darren Keet says he turned down the opportunity to join Mamelodi Sundowns even though they offered him a better salary than his current club, KV Kortrijk.
Claude Le Roy says he was "shocked" by an alleged obscene gesture made by South Africa counterpart Shakes Mashaba on Wednesday.
South Africa were unable to make their home advantage count as they played to a goalless draw with Congo in an AFCON 2015 qualifying clash.
South Africa will be looking to do the double over Congo when the two teams clash for the second time in the space of four days on Wednesday.
- Mmotong calls out Sundowns
- Le Roy hits back at Mashaba
- Bafana dealt Matlaba blow
- Ndulula not done just yet
- Mashaba keeps Congo line-up
- Segolela expects Congo double
- Shakes surprised by form
- Yeye not taking Congo lightly
- Furman: Players help each other
- Meyiwa pleased with growth
- Rennes interested in Masango
- Coetzee: I almost withdrew
- Erasmus lauds Bucs trio's role
- Mashaba sees improvements
- Congo 0-2 South Africa
- CAF: AFCON dates won't change
- AFCON postponed over Ebola?
- Johnson: Shakes needs time
- NFF take Bafana to Uyo
- South Africa v Congo
- Vilakazi: SA out to impress
- Barker backing for Mashaba
- Mashamaite backs Bafana depth
- Manyisa: We need a result
- Nhlapo in for Ngcongca