ASD Cape Town have confirmed Ethen Sampson has agreed a deal to join MLS outfit Vancouver Whitecaps following a successful trial.
SAFA have announced that Bafana will play their 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifier against the Central African Republic in Cameroon.
Liverpool will be heading to South Africa to face Ajax Cape Town as part of a post-season warm-down for the English footballing giants.
Leeds United have announced they will not be offering Davide Somma a new deal when his current one expires at the end of the season.
Bafana Bafana striker Dino Ndlovu is waiting to discover if his season is over after damaging the second metatarsal bone in his foot.
South Africa's Football Association has told Parliament the local footballing body would like the government to return the FNB Stadium to them.
SAFA have launched two new junior soccer leagues in a bid to boost the country's notoriously poor development structure.
Bafana Bafana international Tokelo Rantie has made his loan stay at Swedish side Malmo permanent, penning a three-year deal this week.
The Central African Republic will confirm the venue for the upcoming 2014 World Cup qualifier against Bafana by the end of the week.
Anele Ngcongca says having his family watching him play football has inspired him to greater heights for Racing Genk.
SuperSport United boss Gavin Hunt says ENPPI are a good football-playing side and Matsatsantsa have to up their game to beat the Egyptians.
SuperSport United earned a priceless goalless draw in the first-leg of their CAF Confederation Cup second-round clash against ENPPI on Friday night.
Gavin Hunt says he has no idea who ENPPI club is ahead of SuperSport's CAF Confederations Cup last-16 match on Friday.
Bafana have dropped two places in the FIFA world rankings to 64th, despite the 2-0 win over CAR in World Cup qualifying action.
- Furman lays fears to rest
- Matlaba happy to grab chance
- SAFA monitor CAR situation
- SA - Width a means to an end
- Igesund: Manyisa stood out
- All clear given for Furman
- Loungoundji eyes revenge
- Igesund ecstatic with victory
- South Africa 2-0 CAR
- South Africa v CAR
- Mphela accepts Bafana snub
- 'MG' raring to go for Bafana
- Mbalula: Imperative SA win
- Gould and Xulu the answer?
- Igesund: Must, must win game
- Klate dismisses venue worry
- Mbazo agrees with Gould
- Tshabalala given green light
- Klate: Bafana will be ready
- Gould: Playing is important
- Claasen: Play like Pienaar
- Matlaba eyes full-back role
- Igesund: Cape Town suits us
- Sox out of Bafana squad
- Masilela out of Bafana squad