Phakamani Mahlambi wants to build on a promising debut season in the PSL and is hoping to be Bidvest Wits' top goal-scorer, while also targeting an overseas move.
South Africa Under-23 head coach Owen Da Gama believes his young side has enough quality to claim a gold medal at the upcoming Olympic Games in Rio.
South Africa's national U20 side comfortably beat Lesotho 3-0 in the second-leg final qualifier for the African Youth Championship at the Dr Petrus Molemela Stadium.
Bloemfontein Celtic midfielder Lyle Lakay has indicated his ambition to break into the Bafana Bafana squad, ahead of the 2016/17 Absa Premiership season.
Former Bafana Bafana international Fabian McCarthy has urged the country's Olympics squad to learn from the mistakes made by South Africa's 2000 Sydney Olympics team.
Free State Stars will remain in this season's Premiership after the proposed takeover by a Swallows FC consortium led by Panyaza Lesufi failed to materialise.
South Africa defender Eric Mathoho is of the opinion that Amaglug Glug are talented enough to reach the knock out stage of the Olympics in Rio, despite coming up against host nation Brazil in the group stage.
Rennes striker Kermit Erasmus insists he has "no interest" in playing for Bafana Bafana as long as Shakes Mashaba remains coach.
Pitso Mosimane has encouraged Shakes Mashaba to utilise more Mamelodi Sundowns players in the national team, following his side's recent success in Africa.
Defender Abbubaker Mobara is impressed with the group of players selected to represent South Africa at the upcoming Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Stade Rennais head coach Christian Gourcuff has high hopes for striker Kermit Erasmus, labelling his technique and professionalism as a great asset.
Ajax Cape Town striker Tashreeq Morris has expressed excitement at his inclusion in the South Africa Under-23 squad for the 2016 Olympics.
Former Kaizer Chiefs defender Morgan Gould is reportedly set to begin training with his previous employers SuperSport United, according to reports.
South Africa Under-23 coach Owen Da Gama has explained the reason behind Andile Jali's absence from the 2016 Olympics squad.
- Amakhosi duo eager to impress
- McCarthy advice for Zungu
- Swallows set for Premiership return
- Bell targets silverware with Baroka
- Josephs questions Khune selection
- Mathoho: Olympics the 'opportunity of a lifetime'
- Jaakkola tips Ajax youngsters for Europe
- Ntombayithethi and Dlamini training with CTC
- Da Gama pleased with team
- South Africa announce Olympics squad
- Saal excited about Premiership move
- Pienaar: Olympics good for Bafana
- Premiership new boys want Pienaar
- Fikizolo eyes Rio spot
- Barker tips Pitso for Bafana return
- Mncwango wants improved deal
- Mashaba set for crunch SAFA talks
- Xulu not part of Amakhosi plans
- Mosimane warns against overworking Dolly
- SA U23's falter in Olympic preparations
- Da Gama relishing Japan clash
- Gabuza grateful to Mashaba
- Rama set for Amakhosi switch
- Moseamedi relocating to Cape Town
- Bafana win five-goal thriller