Former Bafana Bafana international Quinton Fortune believes the South Africa under-23 Olympic football team will surprise many people in Brazil.
The South African men's Olympic are almost at full-strength in Brazil following the arrival of Lille forward Lebo Mothiba.
South Africa under-23 goalkeeper Jody February is eager to fight for the number one jersey with Itumeleng Khune at the Rio Olympics.
The South African football team has secured a training match against the Brazilian Police Department in preparation for the 2016 Rio Olympic Games.
The South Africa national team set for duty at the Rio Olympics got their first taste of victory in Brazil, albeit in a 4-0 practice match win over Brasilia Police Department on Friday.
Chairman of the Premier Soccer League, Irvin Khoza, hopes Mamelodi Sundowns can replicate Portugal's Euro 2016 triumph by claiming the CAF Champions League trophy this year.%u200B
Former Maritzburg United assistant coach Mandla Ncikazi has tipped South Africa Under-23 midfielder Deolin Mekoa for greater heights in his career.
Mushin Ertugral has shared his thoughts about the upcoming Carling Black Label (CBL) Champion Cup contest between Orlando Pirates and Kaizer Chiefs.
National Under-23 defender Rivaldo Coetzee is fired for the Olympic Games as Owen da Gama's side put the final touches on their preparations for Rio.
Mamelodi Sundowns will complete one of the most remarkable turnarounds in African football history if they secure a point against Egyptian giants Zamalek on Wednesday night.
All-time Bafana Bafana top scorer Benni McCarthy raised concerns about the inclusion of Itumeleng Khune and Eric Mathoho in the squad for the Rio Olympic Games.
The coach who gave Thulani Serero his break for the U17 national team, Serame Letsoaka, believes unsolved ongoing injury woes are partly behind his poor season.
Phakamani Mahlambi wants to build on a promising debut season in the PSL and is hoping to be Bidvest Wits' top goal-scorer, while also targeting an overseas move.
South Africa Under-23 head coach Owen Da Gama believes his young side has enough quality to claim a gold medal at the upcoming Olympic Games in Rio.
- Amajita put Lesotho to the sword
- Celtic's Lakay wants Bafana call-up
- McCarthy advice for current Olympic crop
- Swallows FC takeover fails
- Mathoho backs youngsters to reach quarters
- Erasmus refuses to play under Mashaba
- Pitso wants more Downs players in Bafana team
- Mobara backs Olympic squad
- Gourcuff highlights Erasmus qualities
- Morris thrilled with Olympics inclusion
- SuperSport looking to strike Gould
- Da Gama explains Jali Olympics setback
- Amakhosi duo eager to impress
- McCarthy advice for Zungu
- Swallows set for Premiership return
- Bell targets silverware with Baroka
- Josephs questions Khune selection
- Mathoho: Olympics the 'opportunity of a lifetime'
- Jaakkola tips Ajax youngsters for Europe
- Ntombayithethi and Dlamini training with CTC
- Da Gama pleased with team
- South Africa announce Olympics squad
- Saal excited about Premiership move
- Pienaar: Olympics good for Bafana
- Premiership new boys want Pienaar