South Africa have one last shot at progressing in the Africa Cup of Nations on Tuesday, but will have the backing of an entire nation spurring them on to glory.
Bernard Parker hopes Bafana can develop a much more ruthless approach as they prepare to take on Ghana in their must-win Group C clash on Tuesday.
Shakes Mashaba has looked to mix things up ahead of Tuesday's vital Group C clash against Ghana after making four changes to his starting XI.
South Africa head into Tuesday's final Group C fixture against Ghana knowing only a victory will leave them with a chance of making the AFCON quarter-finals.
Jackson Mabokgwane believes things are looking up for him after making his official Bafana Bafana debut at the Africa Cup of Nations.
South Africa tare confident Rivaldo Coetzee will recover in time to face Ghana on Tuesday, although there remain doubts over Thulani Hlatshwayo's availability.
Mamelodi Sundowns are reportedly plotting a bid for Orlando Pirates defender Patrick Phungwayo, who is entering the final six months of his contract.
The Confederation of African Football confirmed that the format for Africa Cup of Nations qualifying will change ahead of the 2017 tournament.
South Africa coach Shakes Mashaba admits his side will have to beat Ghana if they are to stand a chance of progressing to the AFCON quarter-finals.
South Africa's Africa Cup of Nations hopes are hanging in the balance following a 1-1 draw with Senegal at Estadio de Mongomo on Friday night.
Kaizer Chiefs coach Stuart Baxter is refusing to offer Itumeleng Khune any assurances that he'll be restored to the starting line-up any time soon.
Shakes Mashaba has announced his starting XI to face Senegal on Friday, with goalkeeper Darren Keet dropped after his shaky performance earlier this week.
South Africa will be desperate to rack up their first points at the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations when they face Senegal in the second round of Group C fixtures on Friday.
Matthew Booth believes the onus will now be on Shakes Mashaba to uplift Bafana ahead of their fixture against the highly competent Senegal on Friday.
- Coetzee boost for Bafana
- Giresse wary of Bafana threat
- Coetzee out for South Africa
- Furman wants Bafana response
- Bafana loss leaves SA flat
- McCarthy expected Rantie miss
- Mashaba rues Coetzee injury
- Furman disappointed by defeat
- Algeria 3-1 South Africa
- Furman relishing AFCON test
- Ngcongca: Contracts on line
- Manyisa close to Downs deal
- Mashaba names starting XI
- Yeye: We'll make SA proud
- Algeria v South Africa
- Hunt hopes for Vilakazi impact
- Tshabalala targets AFCON glory
- Igesund backs Bafana keepers
- Phala feels the AFCON buzz
- Players to be tested for Ebola
- Shakes happy with preparations
- Booth tips Mathoho to impress
- South Africa 3-0 Mali
- Shakes: We can win AFCON
- Shakes mixes it up for Mali