South Africa will be expected to take the next step towards the African Nations Championship finals when they face Mauritius in the second leg of their preliminary round clash on Sunday.
Ajax Amsterdam creative midfielder Thulani Serero has expressed his hunger for UEFA Champions League football next season.
Former Kaizer Chiefs captain, Tefu Mashamaite, is on a 10-day trial in a bid to secure a deal with MLS side New York FC.
Thuso Phala has ended any uncertainty over his future after agreeing a new contract that keeps him tied to the club until 2019.
Kaizer Chiefs striker Bernard Parker insists he still has plenty to offer Bafana Bafana after finding himself of the fringes of the national team this year.
Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba admits it has been a challenge to properly prepare for Friday's 2016 CHAN qualifier against Mauritius.
Former Bafana Bafana captain Neil Tovey has been named as technical director with the South African Football Association on a five-year deal.
Orlando Pirates have yet to confirm whether they will release the three squad members who have been called up to the Bafana Bafana squad.
Former South Africa striker Shaun Bartlett has urged Shakes Mashaba to consider Kermit Erasmus for the current national squad.
South Africa will be without Thabo Matlaba, Marc van Heerden and Ntsikelelo Nyauza when they face Mauritius on Sunday.
Midfielder Thabo Mnyamane has been called up by Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba following the withdrawal of the injured Vuyisile Wana.
Football411 caught up with Banyana Banyana captain Janine van Wyk, who sheds some light on women's football in South Africa, as well as her struggle to make it to the top
A much-changed South Africa started their 2016 CHAN qualifying campaign in winning fashion as they cruised to a 3-0 victory over 10-man Mauritius on Saturday.
Ajax Cape Town have confirmed the departures of Dominic Isaacs and Lance Davids ahead of the 2015/16 Premiership campaign.
- Erasmus: I'm no-one's backup
- Mashaba hails strength in depth
- Ntshangase: I can do more
- Khune hails morale-boosting win
- No Mauritius worries for Shakes
- Mashaba names starting XI
- Shakes: Preparation is crucial
- Bafana reschedule training
- South Africa v Mauritius
- Bafana Bafana training called off
- Shakes questions Serero effort
- Khune targets world top 10
- Bafana to assess injuries
- Shakes: SA lacks development
- Serero: Everyone can score
- Nyathi critical of Mashaba
- Vilakazi open to overseas move
- Shakes: We fell short in attack
- Shakes wants winning response
- Bafana AFCON qualifier delayed
- Masuku's Olympic dream
- Hlatshwayo relishing Gambia test
- Mashaba downplays Erasmus rift
- Igesund reveals Daniels advice
- Mahlangu: I'll do my best