Amaglug-glug and Banyana Banyana have both been grouped with hosts Brazil for the Rio Olympic games after the draw took place at the Maracana Stadium on Thursday.
Bafana Bafana and SuperSport United midfielder Dean Furman has bemoaned Kamohelo Mokotjo's decision to retire, temporarily, from international football.
Algeria have returned to the top of FIFA's latest Africa rankings, replacing Cape Verde as the No 1 team on the continent with Ivory Coast still second.
Gordon Igesund believes that the current 'Shakes Mashaba vs Kamohelo Mokotjo' debacle is up to the Bafana Bafana coach to resolve.
FC Twente midfielder Kamohelo Mokotjo has announced his retirement from international football due to 'unfortunate circumstances'.
South Africa under-23 defender Tshepo Rikhotso believes the national team stands a good chance of winning a medal at the Rio Olympic Games.
Veteran Ajax Cape Town striker Nathan Paulse has warned Prince Nxumalo to not rest on his laurels following his debut for Bafana Bafana against Cameroon on Tuesday.
Givovanni Solinas impressive start to life at Free State Stars have prompted club officials into considering extending his current deal.
Bafana Bafana legend Lucas Radebe has called for an introspection on the state of football and an assessment on the quality of footballers South Africa produces.
Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba bemoaned his team's lack of edge in front of goal after their goalless draw against Cameroon on Tuesday.
Bidvest Wits fullback Sifiso Hlanti has thanked coach Shakes Mashaba for the faith he's shown in him, following the defender's national team debut against Cameroon.
Bafana Bafana's slim hopes of qualifying for the 2017 AFCON in Gabon were dashed as they were held to a goalless draw with Cameroon at the Moses Mabhida Stadium on Tuesday.
Bafana Bafana captain Itumeleng Khune believes a positive result against Cameroon would put them right back on track for 2017 AFCON qualification.
Orlando Pirates midfielder Gift Motupa insists the South African Under-23 side learned a lot from their trip to Brazil, even though they ended up on the losing side.
- Practice makes perfect for Kekana
- South Africa v Cameroon
- Mashaba holds AFCON hope
- Mamela grateful for Bucs support
- Nkoulou salvages point for Cameroon
- Pitso: Fringe players need fitness
- Khune rallies Bafana troops
- Mokoena: Duo's experience will be vital
- Igesund backing for Mashaba
- Nxumalo awaits his Bafana moment
- Makola: Bafana can beat anyone
- Johnson: Mabena deserved Bafana call
- Zungu not rushing his return
- Dolly confident of victory in Congo
- Sundowns take PSL Q-three honours
- FIFA: SA paid $10m bribe for 2010 World Cup
- Letsoaka unfazed by CBD threat
- Baloyi: Josephs deserves Bafana call-up
- Supersport youngster on trial at Zwolle
- Jordan: Bangaly will thrive at 'Downs'
- FIFA ban three former SAFA officials
- Mosimane: Langerman is disappointed
- Mokotjo lauded as Twente savior
- Mashaba: Must-win game for Bafana
- Bafana squad picked for Cameroon ties