Chippa United striker David Zulu could miss Bafana Bafana's clash with the Ivory Coast on Sunday due to a knee injury suffered on Wednesday.
South Africa coach Shakes Mashaba has named his squad for the upcoming Nelson Mandela Challenge against the Ivory Coast.
Stuart Baxter has hailed the "courageous efforts" put on by the Chiefs players who helped Bafana secure their successful qualification to the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
Sundowns midfielder Teko Modise believes Shakes Mashaba deserves plenty of credit for leading South Africa to the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations as Group A winners.
Shakes Mashaba says it will be to any team's detriment to take South Africa lightly at next year's Africa Cup of Nations finals in Equatorial Guinea.
Dean Furman admits Bafana were "very disappointed" not to have beaten Nigeria after Wednesday's 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier finished 2-2.
Nigeria battled from two goals down to secure a 2-2 draw with 10-man Bafana Bafana, but the result was not enough for them to qualify for the 2015 AFCON.
Rivaldo Coetzee insists Bafana are targeting nothing less than maximum points against Nigeria as they look to end their long-standing winless run against the Super Eagles.
Nigeria have it all to do when they host Group A leaders South Africa in the final round of 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying on Wednesday.
South African Football Association president Danny Jordaan admits he has been left overjoyed by Bafana Bafana's achievements during an "amazing" 2014.
Japhet Zwane said Bongani Ndulula deserved a considerable amount of credit for the contribution that he has made to Bafana Bafana's AFCON qualifying campaign.
South Africa coach Shakes Mashaba is hopeful that Wednesday's 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Nigeria is not marred by poor officiating.
Rising Bafana Bafana star Fagrie Lakay says he was honoured to be part of the team that qualified for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations with one game to spare.
Ayanda Gcaba is hopeful the fact Bafana have already qualified for the Africa Cup of Nations can help bring out their best against Nigeria on Wednesday.
- SAFA planning for Ivory Coast
- Shakes sees 'turning point'
- Hunt hails 'fantastic' Bafana
- Yeye: I'm living my dream
- Furman revels in qualification
- Mashaba expresses Bafana pride
- South Africa 2-1 Sudan
- Mashaba: It's a must-win game
- Furman named Bafana skipper
- South Africa v Sudan
- Shakes coy on new captain
- Igesund rallies Durban support
- Mkhalele: Serero must step up
- Majoro calms injury fears
- Mashaba: We will be ready
- Bafana Bafana call for Sekola
- Furman coy on captaincy
- South Africa won't host AFCON
- Freese backs Mpontshane call-up
- Mahlangu banned from Bafana
- Madida handed Swallows chance
- Shakes hits out at Mahlangu
- Bartlett calls for Bafana focus
- Igesund: Don't question Shakes
- Masilela not thinking of retirement