Orlando Pirates coach Eric Tinkler declared himself happy with the club's new signings following Saturday's victory over Kaizer Chiefs in the Carling Black Label Cup.
Pirates successfully defended their Black Label Cup title after beating Chiefs 4-3 on penalties after it ended 1-1 at the end of 90 minutes at the FNB Stadium on Saturday.
Orlando Pirates coach Eric Tinkler admits his three back-up goalkeepers need to be patient as Brighton Mhlongo remains very much the first-choice option between the sticks.
Ghana international Edwin Gyimah looks to have completed his proposed move to Orlando Pirates after posting a picture of himself on social media wearing a club shirt.
Orlando Pirates goalkeeper Brighton Mhlongo hopes the third time will be the charm as they prepare to face Kaizer Chiefs in the Carling Black Label Cup on Saturday.
Orlando Pirates striker Kermit Erasmus has reportedly been ruled out of the Carling Black Label Cup after picking up a hamstring injury during training.
The wait is finally over as Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates prepare to lock horns in the fifth installment of the Carling Black Label Cup at the FNB Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
Long-serving Orlando Pirates defender Lucky Lekgwathi's future will soon be finalized, with reports linking him to a role in the club's management structure.
Orlando Pirates winger Thabo Rakhale will appear in his first Carling Black Label Cup match after picking up the most votes for an outfield player at the club.
Football411 are giving you, our valued reader, the chance to win a 2015/16 Orlando Pirates shirt as we gear up for the new Premiership season.
Exciting Orlando Pirates wizard Thabo Rakhale has praised coach Eric Tinkler for giving him the confidence to be himself on the field of play.
Eric Tinkler feels Saturday's Carling Black Label Cup will be anything but a pre-season friendly, with pride a big enough motivator for both Orlando Pirates and Kaizer Chiefs.
In-form striker Thamsanqa Gabuza has opened up about being overlooked for years at Orlando Pirates, stating that it would have been cowardly to give up the fight.
Thabo Rakhale's second-half goal proved the difference as Orlando Pirates secured a 1-0 victory against CS Sfaxien in their CAF Confed clash on Sunday night.
- CBL Cup line-ups finalised
- Matlaba to miss derby opener
- Bucs extension for Sangweni
- Rakhale staying grounded
- Oupa not feeling fatigued
- Tinkler wants finishing to improve
- Matlaba injury concern for Bucs
- Rakhale hails Sfaxien result
- Sarr: Bucs ready for Sfaxien test
- Jele: It's do or die for Bucs
- Tinkler: We must up our game
- Memela heading to Tunisia
- Mpontshane up for fight
- Moloi confident of success
- Tinkler targeting title raids
- Gabuza out to prove himself
- Tinkler impressed with new boys
- Bucs' CAF clash delayed
- Gabuza thinks Bucs can qualify
- Sarr gets Tinkler backing
- De Sa rules out Masalesa move
- Khune backs Mhlongo
- Tinkler blasts Bucs' poor defence
- Orlando Pirates unveil new home kit
- Pienaar: Hard work and patience