Former Orlando Pirates striker Andries Sebola believes the club's lack of a clear plan led to their undoing against Etoile du Sahel in the CAF Confederation Cup.
Etoile Du Sahel edged Orlando Pirates in the second leg of the CAF Confederations Cup Final in Sousse, Tunisia, to win 2-1 on aggregate.
Orlando Pirates coach Eric Tinkler believes his side are much better prepared to face Etoile du Sahel as they gear up for the second leg of the CAF Confederation Cup final on Sunday.
Former Orlando Pirates midfielder Hleza Mofedi has concerns as to whether Bucs' central defence can stand up to the Etoile du Sahel attack.
Orlando Pirates legend Helman Mkhalele has urged the Buccaneers to play with a laser-like focus in their CAF Confederations Cup final against Etoile du Sahel on Sunday.
Orlando Pirates will be seen by many as underdogs for the second leg of the CAF Confederation Cup final against Tunisian side Etoile du Sahel on Sunday.
AmaZulu left-back Marc van Heerden has rubbished reports linking him with a move away from the National First Division club.
Orlando Pirates dribbling wizard Thabo Rakhale has described the club's run in the CAF Confederation Cup as a great learning experience.
Orlando Pirates legend Dumisa Ngobe believes the Buccaneers can overcome testing conditions in Tunisia this weekend to lay their hands on the CAF Confederation Cup trophy.
The second-leg clash between Orlando Pirates and Etoile du Sahel in the CAF Confederation Cup final on Sunday has been shifted to an earlier kick-off of 16h00.
Orlando Pirates midfield ace Mpho Makola has complete faith in the game plan drawn up by the technical team ahead of the CAF Confederations Cup final showdown against Etoile du Sahel on Sunday.
Sunday's Confederation Cup clash between Orlando Pirates and Etoile du Sahel in Sousse, Tunisia will go ahead as planned, according to the Confederation of African Football (CAF).
Orlando Pirates striker Kermit Erasmus hopes that his team's skill, speed and agility could help them triumph over Etoile du Sahel this weekend.
Orlando Pirates' 1995 CAF Champions League hero Jerry Sikhosana has urged Kermit Erasmus to step up to the plate and steer the team to another continental milestone.
- Lekgwathi: We've sacrificed a lot
- Sikhosana still backing the Bucs
- Bibo rues 'silly' late equaliser
- Tinkler rues late leveller
- Etoile steal late draw
- Tinkler 'extremely confident'
- Sebola lauds Gabuza emergence
- Orlando Pirates v Etoile du Sahel
- Tinkler: Biggest game of my career
- Jele: We've been analysing Etoile
- Tinkler targets clean sheet
- Ertugral commends Tinkler and co
- Jele: Break helped preparations
- Myeni has forgiven Hlatshwayo
- Tinkler wants repeat performance
- Mosimane heaps praise on Pirates
- Chikoya urges Pirates to attack
- Tinkler: Pirates hungry for CAF win
- De Sa: Clean sheet the key
- Gcaba: Team-mates give me belief
- Ramokadi wants more from Gabuza
- Orlando Pirates invites fans to be the #1BucsFan
- Gabuza targeting CAF glory
- Mhlongo happy to be back
- Trio's families to receive payouts