Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal was understandably pleased after seeing his patched-up side come away from Arsenal with a 2-1 win on Saturday.
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney is hopeful his side can use Saturday's win over Arsenal to build up a head of steam in the Premier League title race.
Manchester United earned their first away win of the season with a 2-1 victory at Arsenal with David De Gea superb in the first half.
Louis van Gaal has admitted that Radamel Falcao's injury problems have forced Manchester United to delay their decision on whether to sign the Monaco striker.
Manchester United skipper Wayne Rooney has backed striker Danny Welbeck's decision to leave Old Trafford for Arsenal in the off-season.
Arsenal will welcome old rivals Manchester United to the Emirates Stadium on Saturday, with both sides looking to climb into the Premier League's top four.
Manchester United striker Radamel Falcao has rubbished claims he is facing a long-term fitness problem, labelling the suggestions as "pure speculation".
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal admits Daley Blind faces a long spell out, but nowhere near the six-month absence initially reported by the media.
Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal expects Daley Blind to be sidelined for a lengthy spell but denied that the midfielder is facing six months out.
Nani has seemingly made a U-turn on claims he is keen to return to Manchester United, with the winger now stating he is more than happy to remain at Sporting CP.
England striker Wayne Rooney has lauded the impact Roy Hodgson has had on the team since their disastrous showing at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Nani is confident that he still has a future at Manchester United, as long as he can maintain his good form for Sporting CP during his loan stay.
Wayne Rooney was left revelling in a "special night" of football after his brace helped England see off Scotland 3-1 in Tuesday's friendly in Glasgow.
Manchester United chief executive Ed Woodward says the club do not have any major plans for the January transfer period.
- Di Maria injury not serious
- Santos puzzled by Nani loan
- Martino: Di Maria slump normal
- Kenwright: Rooney will come home
- 'Fellaini cannot play football'
- Rooney: We must be ready
- Rooney expects 'hostile' Scots
- Blind blow for Red Devils
- Di Maria: I almost joined PSG
- Agent: Utd offered more for Bale
- Rojo: Utd transfer down to Veron
- Rooney: It's a great feeling
- Cabaye open to England return
- De Gea suffers dislocated finger
- Carrick wants new United deal
- Mata backs Moyes to succeed
- Rooney focused on silverware
- Anderson open to Gremio return
- Hodgson: Rooney criticism unfair
- Falcao refutes injury claims
- Fellaini refutes exit claims
- Valdes nearing return
- Van Gaal: Too many changes
- Van Gaal: On track for top four
- Man Utd 1-0 Crystal Palace