A late Bryan Oviedo goal gave Everton a deserved win over former boss David Moyes and their first victory at Old Trafford in 21 years.
Man United manager David Moyes has admitted that Marouane Fellaini has not settled as well as expected since arriving at Old Trafford.
David Moyes faces his former club for the first time when Everton travel to Old Trafford for a clash with Manchester United on Wednesday.
Manchester United boss David Moyes insists he is in no rush to open negotiations over a new contract with forward Wayne Rooney.
Wayne Rooney scored both goals as Manchester United twice came from behind to claim a share of the points from a 2-2 draw at Tottenham.
Ahead of their trip to Wales, Arsene Wenger has urged his Arsenal side to learn from the big club's who have failed to beat Cardiff City.
As Manchester United's mini resurgence continues, Patrice Evra has warned that it would be foolish to think they can't win the league.
Manchester United midfielder Ryan Giggs says he has no intention of retiring despite turning 40 on Friday.
Manchester United boss David Moyes insists that the evergreen Ryan Giggs is still improving, despite nearing his 40th birthday.
Manchester United booked their place in the knockout stages of the Champions League with a thumping 5-0 victory at Bayer Leverkusen.
Manchester United's trip to Germany to face Bayer Leverkusen began in unfavourable fashion when their plane was forced to abort its landing.
Former coach Klauss Toppmoller has shared his thoughts on Bayer Leverkusen's clash with Manchester United and Bayern Munich's deep pockets.
David Moyes is happy with Darren Fletcher's progress after nearly a year out, but says he is still some way off a return to action.
Man United will have the chance to put one foot in the Champions League last-16 when they travel to Bayer Leverkusen on Wednesday.
- Ferdinand warns title rivals
- Moyes defends Roo incident
- Cardiff 2-2 Manchester United
- Rooney: No fitness issues
- Moyes: Title defence on track
- Cardiff City v Man United
- Carrick commits to United
- De Gea keen to keep improving
- Smalling wants central role
- Rooney eyes Germany scalp
- Nani wants fear factor
- Jones out of Germany clash
- Eaglets ace on English radars
- Welbeck set for knee surgery
- Rooney targets World Cup title
- De Gea eyeing United record
- United post record revenues
- United linked with Iniesta bid
- Carrick ruled out for six weeks
- Carrick: We always had faith
- Jones: We enjoy the criticism
- Vidic released from hospital
- Van Persie hails 'massive win'
- Moyes thrilled with 'big result'
- Manchester United 1-0 Arsenal