Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick said the Red Devils were in a position to move on after Sir Alex Ferguson's departure.
Sir Alex Ferguson was unable to celebrate his final game as United manager with victory as they were held to a 5-5 draw against West Brom.
Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini is mulling over a move to Manchester United after insisting he is keen to go where he feels wanted.
Robin van Persie says United's title win has been a fantastic achievement and a perfect way to cap off Sir Alex Ferguson's 26-year reign.
Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs insists the senior players in the squad will have nothing but support for David Moyes once he takes charge.
Roberto Mancini has gone to some lengths to show his gratitude for Manchester City's fans following his recent sacking as the club's manager.
Sir Alex Ferguson will look to sign off in style when Manchester United travel to West Brom on the final day of the Premier League season.
Arsene Wenger has denied reports suggesting Arsenal have approached Manchester United with a view to signing Wayne Rooney.
Guillermo Varela has returned to Uruguay following a two-week trial spell with Premier League champions Manchester United.
Jose Mourinho believes it will not be the same making the trip to Old Trafford without Sir Alex Ferguson at the helm.
Radamel Falcao has dismissed reports he is set for a move away from Atletico Madrid, claiming he is more than happy in Spain.
United supporters have voted Robin van Persie as the Player of the Year at their season-ending gala at Old Trafford on Wednesday.
Roy Hodgson is set to hand Wayne Rooney the England captaincy for when they face the Republic of Ireland on May 29.
Rio Ferdinand has announced his retirement from international football as he looks to focus on his career with Manchester United.
- Bayern dismiss Rooney links
- Rooney good fit for Gooners?
- Howard tips Moyes for success
- Moyes hails 'street' Rooney
- Wenger coy on Roo move
- AW: Knew Fergie was done
- Rooney request confirmed
- Ferguson: Get behind Moyes
- Man United 2-1 Swansea
- 'Arry: Refs afraid of Fergie
- Carrick: Ferguson is the best
- Scholes retires for good
- Mourinho backing for Moyes
- Evans 'gutted' at Fergie exit
- Fellaini settled with Toffees
- Man United v Swansea City
- Yaya: It's City's time now
- Vidic welcomes Moyes era
- United confirm Moyes deal
- Everton confirm Moyes exit
- Chiefs heap praise on Fergie
- Kenwright: It's Moyes' choice
- Rooney wants United exit
- Moyes set for Old Trafford job
- Charlton doffs cap to Fergie