Arsenal will welcome old rivals Manchester United to the Emirates Stadium on Saturday, with both sides looking to climb into the Premier League's top four.
Manchester United striker Radamel Falcao has rubbished claims he is facing a long-term fitness problem, labelling the suggestions as "pure speculation".
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal admits Daley Blind faces a long spell out, but nowhere near the six-month absence initially reported by the media.
Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal expects Daley Blind to be sidelined for a lengthy spell but denied that the midfielder is facing six months out.
Nani has seemingly made a U-turn on claims he is keen to return to Manchester United, with the winger now stating he is more than happy to remain at Sporting CP.
England striker Wayne Rooney has lauded the impact Roy Hodgson has had on the team since their disastrous showing at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Nani is confident that he still has a future at Manchester United, as long as he can maintain his good form for Sporting CP during his loan stay.
Wayne Rooney was left revelling in a "special night" of football after his brace helped England see off Scotland 3-1 in Tuesday's friendly in Glasgow.
Manchester United chief executive Ed Woodward says the club do not have any major plans for the January transfer period.
Argentina coach Gerardo Martino has played down the severity of Angel di Maria's injury, claiming the midfielder suffered 'nothing serious'.
Portugal coach Fernando Santos admits he cannot fathom why Nani was allowed to leave Manchester United in the off-season, but is glad he did.
Argentina coach Gerardo Martino says he is unsurprised by Angel Di Maria's dip in form following a flying start to the campaign.
Everton chairman Bill Kenwright is confident that Manchester United star Wayne Rooney will return to Goodison Park to see out his career.
Former Croatia international Zvonimir Boban has questioned the decision to play Marouane Fellaini ahead of Radja Nainggolan in the Belgium team.
- Rooney: We must be ready
- Rooney expects 'hostile' Scots
- Blind blow for Red Devils
- Di Maria: I almost joined PSG
- Agent: Utd offered more for Bale
- Rojo: Utd transfer down to Veron
- Rooney: It's a great feeling
- Cabaye open to England return
- De Gea suffers dislocated finger
- Carrick wants new United deal
- Mata backs Moyes to succeed
- Rooney focused on silverware
- Anderson open to Gremio return
- Hodgson: Rooney criticism unfair
- Falcao refutes injury claims
- Fellaini refutes exit claims
- Valdes nearing return
- Van Gaal: Too many changes
- Van Gaal: On track for top four
- Man Utd 1-0 Crystal Palace
- LVG: No quick fix at United
- Man United v Crystal Palace
- Scholes critical of Van Gaal
- Berahino earns England call-up
- Neville: Van Persie is struggling