Jamie Vardy scored in an unprecedented 11th consecutive Premier League game as Leicester City drew 1-1 against Man United at the King Power Stadium on Saturday evening.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has declared himself "very satisfied" with the performances of goal-shy striker Wayne Rooney this season.
Leicester City will be looking to continue their good run of form when they welcome Manchester United to the King Power Stadium on Saturday.
Manchester United boss Louis Van Gaal insists he is unconcerned with the club's form ahead of trip to league leaders Leicester City on Saturday.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has conceded that he is concerned about his side's failure to score following their 0-0 draw with PSV in Wednesday's Champions League clash.
Manchester United's hopes of qualifying for the Champions League knockout stages still hang in the balance after being held to a 0-0 draw by PSV at Old Trafford on Wednesday night.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has said that his footballing philosophy is an attacking one, following recent criticism of his team's lack of penetration in the final third.
Marouane Fellaini's place in Belgium's Euro 2016 squad could be in jeopardy if he remains at Manchester United, according national team coach Marc Wilmots.
Manchester United will have to make do without the services of six first-team players when they to face Watford at Vicarage Road Stadium on Saturday.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has conceded that Memphis Depay has not lived up to his expectations.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has ruled out the possibility of recalling winger Adnan Januzaj from his season-long loan spell at Borussia Dortmund in January.
Troy Deeney scored at both ends as Manchester United moved to the top of the Premier League table after recording a late 2-1 win at Watford on Saturday.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal insists he remains keen on bringing Cristiano Ronaldo back to Old Trafford, but admits any deal would be difficult to strike.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal concedes it may have been a bad idea to allow Adnan Januzaj to join Borussia Dortmund on a season-long loan.
- Shaw thanks PSV fans for gesture
- Manchester United v PSV
- Deschamps downplays Martial injury
- Lingard reveals Liverpool snub
- Tebas pining for Rooney and De Gea
- Xavi on Van Gaal and Mourinho
- Jones admits 'frightening' experience
- Lingard rewarded with England call
- Neville wants Bale over Ronaldo at United
- Carrick suffers suspected ligament damage
- De Gea: I'm really happy at United
- Rooney admits to England fears
- Mata: Rooney deserves respect
- Zorc: Januzaj staying at Dortmund
- Van Gaal gets Herrera backing
- Memphis: I'm working hard
- Schweinsteiger: Van Gaal will succeed
- Schweinsteiger calls for patience
- Napoli face competition for Rugani
- LvG: Fans influenced by critics
- Lingard targets first-team berth
- Calhanoglu: Big clubs hard to turn down
- Rooney 'honoured' to match Law
- Van Gaal acknowledges fans' frustration
- United score late to claim narrow win