Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini is still unconvinced that UEFA treated him fairly when he received a three-match ban.
Manchester City will be out for revenge when they face Wigan in an FA Cup quarter-final on Sunday, having lost to the Latics in the final last May.
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany says that Jose Mourinho's mind games will have no impact on his team's mindset.
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero says his hamstring has held up just fine following his first taste of action in more than a month.
Samir Nasri has every confidence that Manchester City will do their talking on the pitch as they look to close the gap on leaders Chelsea.
Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri has lauded Manuel Pellegrini for showing tremendous faith in him during his tenure at the helm.
Chelsea may be topping the Premier League standings, but manager Jose Mourinho insists that his side are not favourites for the title.
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini admits it's a great feeling to have won his first trophy with the club after City claimed the Capital One Cup title.
A devastating second-half performance saw Man City come from behind to beat Sunderland 3-1 at Wembley and win the Capital One Cup.
Midfielder James Milner has confirmed he would like to extend his association with Manchester City beyond the end of his current contract.
Samir Nasri said he was rather anxious ahead of Manchester City's Capital One Cup final against Sunderland at Wembley on Sunday.
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has been handed a two-match ban by UEFA after criticising the referee after the game against Barcelona.
Manchester City's quest for the coveted quadruple continues when they play against Sunderland in the final of the Capital One Cup on Sunday.
Fernandinho is confident he can lift his first piece of silverware with City when they take on Sunderland in the Capital One Cup final.
- Wenger: EPL still the best
- Navas still eyeing quadruple
- Kompany confident of cup win
- Kroos to stick with Bayern
- Nasri: Cup final win important
- Lescott not bitter about exit
- Man City 1-0 Stoke City
- Toure: It's going to be close
- Pellegrini sorry for ref rant
- Manchester City v Stoke
- Aguero nearing City return
- City and Reds to clash in NYC
- Busquets criticises Pellegrini
- FIFA defend referee Eriksson
- Demichelis accepts the blame
- Jovetic: I never wanted to leave
- Zabaleta: Nothing is impossible
- Pellegrini: Ref 'decided game'
- Man City 0-2 Barcelona
- Mourinho has Barca doubts
- Silva: Citizens on the brink
- Neymar has no regrets
- Modric linked with City move
- Pedro: City game the biggest yet
- Pellegrini: One club in Manchester