Yaya Toure has told his agent, Dimitri Seluk, to say sorry to Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola.
Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan hailed his side's "incredible night" against Barcelona in the Champions League as they triumphed 3-1.
Manchester City hit the jackpot in regards to prize money in the Champions League last season as they earned 83.8 million euro (£75.8 million) from UEFA, more than any club, including champions Real Madrid.
England goalkeeper Joe Hart has said that he is unconcerned about the current speculation about his long-term future at Manchester City.
Pep Guardiola reckons his Manchester City side should have gone on and won the match once they got their third goal in their 3-3 Champions League draw with Celtic on Wednesday.
Pep Guardiola insists Yaya Toure and Joe Hart's fall from grace at Manchester City was in the best interests of the club.
Goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has revealed that he decided to join Manchester City after he was told he would play second fiddle to Marc-Andre ter Stegen at Barcelona.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola believes his side won't win any silverware this season unless they improve.
Manchester City are contesting a charge of violent conduct against striker Sergio Aguero after he elbowed West Ham's Winston Reid.
Manchester City have been drawn to play Romanian side Steaua Bucharest in the Champions League play-off round after the draw was held in Switzerland on Friday afternoon.
Manchester City have completed the signing of midfielder Leroy Sane on a five-year-deal from Bundesliga outfit Schalke in a reported £37million deal.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has responded to disparaging comments from Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery, saying he still "loves" the Frenchman.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has admitted his interest in Everton defender John Stones, hinting at a move for the England international ahead of the 2016/17 Premier League campaign.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has explained Samir Nasri absence from the Citizens' first team in Thursday's International Champions Cup win over Borussia Dortmund.
- Pep secures first Manchester City win
- Tuchel 'confident' Aubameyang will remain at Dortmund
- Guardiola cracks down on overweight players
- Caballero: We play with more risk now
- Manchester pre-season derby cancelled
- Guardiola: There's no pressure on Kompany
- Unal joins FC Twente on season-long loan
- Delph relishing working under Guardiola
- Alonso: Guardiola's going to need time
- City youngster poised for Eredvisie switch
- Pre-season Manchester derby in doubt
- Guardiola reveals Sane talks
- Kelechi named in Man City pre-season tour squad
- Sane confirms Bayern and Real interest
- Iheanacho: The atmosphere is great
- Citizens linked with Zoet swoop
- Allegri warns Pogba and Bonucci
- City complete Moreno signing
- Mancini concedes defeat in Toure pursuit
- Watzke: Citizens can't match our appeal
- Moreno to City almost completed
- Pep looking forward to working with Sterling
- Pep: Premier League boasts top managers
- Kroos rules out Bayern return
- City loan Mooy to Huddersfield