Manuel Pellegrini has revealed Alvaro Negredo will be out for "two or three months" after undergoing surgery on his foot.
Alvaro Negredo is expected to be sidelined from football for several months after it was confirmed that the Spaniard has a fractured foot.
Yaya Toure appears to have made a complete U-turn and says he is happy to stay at Manchester City and see out his contract.
Manchester City striker Alvaro Negredo has rejected claims that he is ready to quit the club, amid speculation of a move to Atletico Madrid.
Lille have secured the signature of highly-rated Portuguese youngster Marcos Lopes on a one-year loan deal from Manchester City.
Manchester City moved closer to wrapping up a deal for FC Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala after he was reported to have undergone at medical.
Inter Milan have been scuppered in their attempts to bring Stevan Jovetic back to Italy after being told by Manchester City he's not available for transfer.
Yaya Toure's agent has claimed the Manchester City and Ivory Coast midfielder missed out on the top Premier League awards due to the colour of his skin.
Manchester City have announced that midfielder Samir Nasri has put pen to paper on a new five-year contract at the Etihad Stadium.
Schalke have reacted to speculation linking Benedikt Howedes with a move to Manchester City by insisting he is not for sale.
Everton have signed Gareth Barry on a three-year deal from Manchester City following a successful loan spell at Goodison last season.
Manchester City have announced the signing of Argentine goalkeeper Willy Caballero on a three-year deal from La Liga side Malaga.
Manchester City teenager Marcos Lopes has joined French outfit Lille on a season-long loan as he looks to secure first team action.
City insist they are not concerned by Edin Dzeko's failure to agree a new deal, despite only 12 months remaining on the striker's contract.
- Moya wants Negredo to join
- Toure: I need a break
- Citizens close in on Mangala
- City close in on Caballero
- Atletico bid for City's Negredo
- Sagna hits back at critics
- City confirm Fernando swoop
- Kompany reveals Barca contact
- Toure: City denied me visit
- Jovetic rules out City exit
- EPL fixtures announced
- Sagna heads to City
- Kolarov signs new City deal
- City handed home-grown break
- City close in on Fernando
- World Cup 2014 squads by club
- Milner to get defensive chance
- Kompany: Look at the bigger plan
- Aguero 'would love Barca move'
- Toure clarifies PSG comments
- Boyata sticks with Citizens
- Perez: No move for Aguero
- Yaya interested in PSG
- Sagna: No City deal
- Toure in Qatar stop-over