Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri reckons he'll be back in action in three months as he continues to recover from a hamstring injury.
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero believes the squad have the experience now to challenge for the Champions League title.
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has hailed the impact of off-season arrivals Kevin de Bruyne and Nicolas Otamendi.
Juventus dedender Giorgio Chiellini fears a Manchester City backlash following their defeat to Liverpool when they visit Turin in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Joe Hart says Manchester City must believe they can win the Champions League in order to be more competitive in Europe.
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero is relishing facing off against Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday.
Manchester City will be looking to move clear at the top of the table when they host Liverpool at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday.
Philippe Coutinho was the star of the show as Liverpool secured an impressive 4-1 win over Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium.
Midfielder Kevin de Bruyne says Manchester City need David Silva and Sergio Aguero back from injury as soon as possible.
Martin Demichelis has been linked with a return to his homeland at Rosario Central as his time with Manchester City appears to be coming to an end.
Belgium head coach Marc Wilmots has dismissed suggestions that skipper Vincent Kompany is carrying an injury after he sat out training for a second day.
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero is hoping to make his return from injury when Liverpool visit the Etihad following the international break.
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini thought his side were good value for the win, despite being held to a 0-0 draw with Aston Villa at Villa Park on Sunday.
Manchester City midfielder David Silva will miss his seventh successive game after he was ruled out of his side's clash with Aston Villa on Sunday.
- Toure: Africans not hungry enough
- Pellegrini: Mourinho way is selfish
- Pellegrini happy with 'complete' performance
- City power past Sevilla and into last 16
- City and Sevilla fans 'clash in Spain'
- Pellegrini demands maximum points
- Sevilla v Manchester City
- Kompany criticises UEFA probe
- Pellegrini hails gritty City win
- Toure penalty rescues Manchester City
- Toure penalty rescues Man City
- Hart: Best Man City squad ever
- Manchester City v Norwich
- Pellegrini: Aguero approaching return
- Manchester City v Crystal Palace
- Kompany: My decision justified
- Nasri returns to training
- Iheanacho happy to wait
- Pellegrini happy with a point
- Van Gaal bemoans penalty call
- United and City share derby spoils
- Kompany declares himself fit and ready
- Van Gaal: Stats favour Citizens
- Pellegrini 'not punishing' Kompany
- Man United v Man City