Manchester City will discover on Tuesday whether playmaker David Silva will miss the remainder of the season with an ankle injury.
Manchester City kept their Premier League title aspirations alive with a 3-1 win against West Brom at the Etihad Stadium on Monday.
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini does not believe his players will need any extra motivation ahead of their clash with West Brom.
Gareth Barry insists any decision over his future is not dependent on Everton securing Champions League qualification this season.
Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure believes that he doesn't get the recognition he deserves because he is African.
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini says there is absolutely no indication that his superiors are reconsidering his future at the club.
Fernandinho still believes Manchester City can win this season's Premier League title, despite being six points behind Liverpool.
Manchester City will be looking to put their midweek blip against Sunderland behind them when they face West Brom on Monday night.
The Professional Footballers' Association have revealed the shortlists for their Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year awards.
Manuel Pellegrini believes last weekend's defeat to Liverpool hung heavy in his City players' minds as they drew against Sunderland.
Manchester City saw their title chances dashed as they came from behind to snatch a 2-2 draw against Sunderland at the Etihad on Wednesday.
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini says he does not regret handing a start to Vincent Kompany in the 3-2 loss to Liverpool on Sunday.
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini insists his side have no intention of giving up on the Premier League title chase.
Manchester City have no choice but to secure all three points when they play against Sunderland at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday night.
- City to learn their fate soon
- Demichelis: City won't give up
- Terry: Pressure on rivals
- City sweat over Toure injury
- Liverpool 3-2 Manchester City
- Pellegrini slams Blues tactics
- Pellegrini coy on SAS threat
- Richards poised for City exit
- Liverpool v Man City
- Zabaleta eager for Kun return
- Milner: The pressure is on
- Pellegrini looking for the win
- Zaba: Winning the only option
- Man City 4-1 Southampton
- Aguero to return against Reds
- Man City v Southampton
- Aguero keeps his cool
- Kolarov has no regrets
- Aguero won't rush back
- Pellegrini: Arsenal still in race
- Arsenal 1-1 Man City
- Wenger admits Yaya regret
- Fellaini facing possible ban
- Arsenal v Manchester City
- Kolarov: Pressure no problem