Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola has dismissed suggestions that he will be distracted by his move to Manchester City, insisting he will continue to do his job in Bavaria.
It's a top-of-the-table clash as Premier League leaders Leicester City visit second-placed Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday.
Bayern Munich legend Lothar Matthaus has suggested that Pep Guardiola's primary motivation for joining Manchester City is the lucrative financial incentives offered by the Premier League club.
Pep Guardiola's arrival at Manchester City at the end of the season is likely to spell the end of Yaya Toure at the club, according to the player's agent.
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini thought his team put in a dogged display as they recorded a 1-0 win over Sunderland at the Stadium of Light on Tuesday.
Manchester United finally delivered the attacking football their fans have been craving as they ran out comfortable 3-0 victors over Stoke at Old Trafford on Tuesday.
Sergio Aguero ensured Manchester City kept their title challenge on track with a first-half winner against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light on Tuesday.
Sunderland can expect a stern test of their Premier League survival prospects when title hopefuls Manchester City visit the Stadium of Light on Tuesday night.
Manchester City have confirmed that boss Manuel Pellegrini will leave the club at the end of the season, with Pep Guardiola taking over as manager.
Robert Lewandowski believes Pep Guardiola has the quality and ability to improve any team in the Premier League, should his proposed move to England go through next season.
Kelechi Iheanacho was the star of the show as Manchester City booked their place in the FA Cup fifth round following a 4-0 triumph over Aston Villa on Saturday.
Willy Caballero has admitted that the Manchester City players are finding it tough to ignore speculation that Pep Guardiola will be their manager next season.
Manchester City will be obvious favourites in their FA Cup fourth-round clash with Aston Villa at Villa Park on Saturday.
Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne has suffered suspected knee ligament damage during his side's aggregate victory over Everton in the Capital One Cup semi-final.
- City battle back to seal final berth
- Pellegrini admits Silva 'hasn't been 100 percent'
- Manchester City v Everton
- Nasri targeting March return
- Aubameyang 'hurt' by Toure comments
- Pellegrini: Kompany out for at least three weeks
- Pellegrini: Luck was not on our side
- Valencia and Aguero at the double in draw
- Aguero tried to convince Messi to join City
- Pellegrini: Yaya focused on City
- West Ham v Manchester City
- Aguero: I've learned from my mistakes
- Real Madrid top earners in the world
- Bony: I'm not going anywhere
- Citizens send Caceres back to Oz
- Pellegrini hails 'useful' performance
- City go top after Palace thumping
- Pellegrini: Kompany worried by injury woes
- Pellegrini: Caceres one for the future
- Man City v Crystal Palace
- Howard earns Everton a share of the spoils
- Silva desperate to win Champions League
- Agent: De Bruyne agreed Bayern terms
- Manchester City v Everton
- Aubameyang brushes off Toure criticism