Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has insisted that he has no plans to leave the club and feels they still have a chance of winning the Premier League title this season.
Pep Guardiola thinks Manchester City are still in contention for the Premier League title despite conceding the gap to Chelsea is "huge".
Pep Guardiola has praised the Manchester City supporters for staying until the end of the match in their 2-1 victory over Arsenal on Sunday.
Former Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has said that Alexis Sanchez could well have been a Citizens player if it were not for Financial Fair Play (FFP) restrictions imposed on the club.
Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan looks set for an extended spell on the sidelines after suffering a knee injury in his side's 2-0 win over Watford on Wednesday.
Manchester City will be anxiously waiting to find out the severity of the injury goalkeeper Claudio Bravo suffered during Chile's World Cup qualifier with Colombia on Thursday.
Yaya Toure has told his agent, Dimitri Seluk, to say sorry to Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola.
Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan hailed his side's "incredible night" against Barcelona in the Champions League as they triumphed 3-1.
Manchester City hit the jackpot in regards to prize money in the Champions League last season as they earned 83.8 million euro (£75.8 million) from UEFA, more than any club, including champions Real Madrid.
England goalkeeper Joe Hart has said that he is unconcerned about the current speculation about his long-term future at Manchester City.
Pep Guardiola reckons his Manchester City side should have gone on and won the match once they got their third goal in their 3-3 Champions League draw with Celtic on Wednesday.
Pep Guardiola insists Yaya Toure and Joe Hart's fall from grace at Manchester City was in the best interests of the club.
Goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has revealed that he decided to join Manchester City after he was told he would play second fiddle to Marc-Andre ter Stegen at Barcelona.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola believes his side won't win any silverware this season unless they improve.
- City to contest Aguero's FA charge
- Champions League play-off draw
- City announce Sane signing
- Guardiola welcomes Ribery comments
- Guardiola confirms John Stones interest
- Guardiola explains Nasri absence
- Pep secures first Manchester City win
- Tuchel 'confident' Aubameyang will remain at Dortmund
- Guardiola cracks down on overweight players
- Caballero: We play with more risk now
- Manchester pre-season derby cancelled
- Guardiola: There's no pressure on Kompany
- Unal joins FC Twente on season-long loan
- Delph relishing working under Guardiola
- Alonso: Guardiola's going to need time
- City youngster poised for Eredvisie switch
- Pre-season Manchester derby in doubt
- Guardiola reveals Sane talks
- Kelechi named in Man City pre-season tour squad
- Sane confirms Bayern and Real interest
- Iheanacho: The atmosphere is great
- Citizens linked with Zoet swoop
- Allegri warns Pogba and Bonucci
- City complete Moreno signing
- Mancini concedes defeat in Toure pursuit