Manchester City have bolstered their midfield ranks with the acquisition of Australia international Aaron Mooy from their sister club Melbourne City.
Udinese have secured the signature of French midfielder Seko Fofana on a permanent deal from Manchester City.
Manchester City have reportedly earmarked Schalke midfielder Leroy Sane as a marquee signing ahead of 2016/17 season.
Kelechi Iheanacho's participation at the Olympic Games is in doubt as Manchester City have yet to give him the green light to represent Nigeria.
Schalke striker Leroy Sané will reportedly make a decision on his future next week, amidst reported interest from Manchester City and Bayern Munich.
Dimitri Payet's agent has warned potential suitors that it would take an exorbitant offer for West Ham to even consider parting with the midfielder.
Athletic Bilbao's Ameryc Laporte has opted to remain at the club despite reported interest from Manchester City, citing his family's needs as his number-one priority.
The official list of fixtures for the 2016/17 Premier League season has been released, with Arsenal's home clash against Liverpool the pick of the first-round fixtures.
Celta Vigo and Spain striker Nolito insists he is paying no attention to recent rumours suggesting that Manchester City are lining up a bid for his services.
Manchester City will have to fork out £65million if they want to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Borussia Dortmund, according to a report.
The Premier League have published a list of all the players released by clubs at the end of the 2015/16 campaign, with a number of high-profile players now looking for new clubs.
Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has refuted suggestions Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola is prohibited from signing the Bavarians' players.
Bayern and Brazil international winger Douglas Costa claims new Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola cannot sign any players from his former club.
Manchester City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak is expecting incoming manager Pep Guardiola to transform the Sky Blues into one of Europe's elite clubs.
- Ausilio: Toure transfer not easy
- Gundogan promises to provide 'beautiful' football
- Manchester City complete Gundogan signing
- Mourinho: I won't get personal with Pep
- Pellegrini: Silva will be back to his best
- Sterling: I've learnt a lot
- Xavi: Pep will change English football
- Yaya Toure offered '£300,000 a week'
- Inter in talks with Yaya Toure's agent
- Aguero backs Pep to bring European glory to City
- Boateng questions Guardiola decision
- PSV youngster plays down City rumours
- Toure to discuss future with City
- European clubs chase Swiss teen Zakaria
- Hodgson names provisional England squad
- Hart: Job done, but only just
- Pellegrini reign ends with top four-finish
- Zabaleta attracting interest from Roma
- Shaqiri: Guardiola can expect tough season
- Swansea City v Manchester City
- San Jose: Laporte will reject English offers
- City join Arsenal, Chelsea, United in Kante race
- Iheanacho pleased with debut season
- Ranieri and Aguero scoop monthly gongs
- WIlshere: Spurs result lifted us