Pep Guardiola insists Yaya Toure and Joe Hart's fall from grace at Manchester City was in the best interests of the club.
Goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has revealed that he decided to join Manchester City after he was told he would play second fiddle to Marc-Andre ter Stegen at Barcelona.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola believes his side won't win any silverware this season unless they improve.
Manchester City are contesting a charge of violent conduct against striker Sergio Aguero after he elbowed West Ham's Winston Reid.
Manchester City have been drawn to play Romanian side Steaua Bucharest in the Champions League play-off round after the draw was held in Switzerland on Friday afternoon.
Manchester City have completed the signing of midfielder Leroy Sane on a five-year-deal from Bundesliga outfit Schalke in a reported £37million deal.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has responded to disparaging comments from Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery, saying he still "loves" the Frenchman.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has admitted his interest in Everton defender John Stones, hinting at a move for the England international ahead of the 2016/17 Premier League campaign.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has explained Samir Nasri absence from the Citizens' first team in Thursday's International Champions Cup win over Borussia Dortmund.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola oversaw his first win with the club as they defeated Borussia Dortmund 6-5 on penalties in the International Challenge cup.
Borussia Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel is confident striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will remain with the Bundesliga outfit, despite reported interest from Manchester City.
Gael Clichy has revealed that Pep Guardiola has implemented a strict eating diet, with players even being barred from training if they are deemed overweight.
Manchester City goalkeeper Willy Caballero has compared the playing styles of Manuel Pellegrini and Pep Guardiola, saying that under the former Bayern Munich mentor the Citizens play more risky football.
The pre-season friendly between Manchester City and Manchester United in China has been called off after the pitch was for the match was damaged by inclement weather.
- Guardiola: There's no pressure on Kompany
- Unal joins FC Twente on season-long loan
- Delph relishing working under Guardiola
- Alonso: Guardiola's going to need time
- City youngster poised for Eredvisie switch
- Pre-season Manchester derby in doubt
- Guardiola reveals Sane talks
- Kelechi named in Man City pre-season tour squad
- Sane confirms Bayern and Real interest
- Iheanacho: The atmosphere is great
- Citizens linked with Zoet swoop
- Allegri warns Pogba and Bonucci
- City complete Moreno signing
- Mancini concedes defeat in Toure pursuit
- Watzke: Citizens can't match our appeal
- Moreno to City almost completed
- Pep looking forward to working with Sterling
- Pep: Premier League boasts top managers
- Kroos rules out Bayern return
- City loan Mooy to Huddersfield
- Gundogan talks up Mkhitaryan abilities
- Pearce rejected Guardiola at City
- Frankfurt planning Premier League raid
- Puyol: Guardiola will improve the league
- Gundogan: Guardiola was a big reason I joined