Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has praised Jordan Henderson after the midfielder's goal helped them to a 2-0 win over Burnley at Anfield on Wednesday.
Liverpool continued their excellent form with a solid 2-0 win over Burnley at Anfield on Wednesday, with Jordan Henderson scoring one and setting up the other.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers admits he feared being sacked during his side's woeful start to the campaign, but feels his determination to succeed has paid dividends.
Liverpool will be looking to extend their unbeaten run to 12 games when they host Burnley at Anfield on Wednesday evening.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers believes striker Daniel Sturridge is slowly returning to his best following his return from injury.
Liverpool midfielder Joe Allen says Philippe Coutinho should be pushing for a Brazil call-up after his fine performances for the Reds.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has hailed his side's "relentless" approach after seeing off Manchester City 2-1 at Anfield on Sunday.
An energetic performance from Liverpool saw them run out 2-1 winners against Manchester City at Anfield on Sunday afternoon.
Liverpool have escaped sanctions for breaching Financial Fair Play (FFP) regulations after the Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) announced they satisfied UEFA's break-even criteria.
Liverpool face a tough task in getting back into the Premier League's top four on Sunday as they host title hopefuls Manchester City at Anfield.
Brendan Rodgers admits he was disappointed to have been knocked out of the Europa League, but remains happy enough to focus on the Premier League.
Dejan Lovren's penalty shoot-out miss ended Liverpool's Europa League hopes as they crashed out against Besiktas in Istanbul following a 1-0 loss.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers believes they will be able to beat Besiktas in the Europa League on Thursday despite missing eight first-team players.
David Beckham believes the additions of Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard to Major League Soccer will make "people take note" of the United States' top flight.
- Besiktas v Liverpool
- Mignolet: Boss right to drop me
- Allen: Liverpool are back
- Rodgers hails team balance
- Southampton 0-2 Liverpool
- Lambert wary of Saints threat
- Rodgers: Mario needs to improve
- Southampton v Liverpool
- Gerrard dreams of Reds job
- Gerrard: Mario disrespectful
- Liverpool 1-0 Besiktas
- Liverpool v Besiktas
- Sturridge: I can play with Mario
- Armeros lodge Paez appeal
- Coutinho eyes European success
- Lambert: Villa moved too late
- Markovic banned for four games
- Moreno hails Sturridge impact
- FA Cup sixth round draw
- Rodgers happy with squad depth
- Toure ends Elephants career
- Rodgers: Reds hitting top gear
- Crystal Palace 1-2 Liverpool
- Crystal Palace v Liverpool
- Hendo won't rush new deal