Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is hopeful that his squad will follow the lead of Luis Suarez as the striker's exceptional form continues.
Liverpool manager Brendon Rodgers has taken a swipe at Arsenal by suggesting that Luis Suarez is now worth £40 million and two pounds.
Luis Suarez again put Norwich to the sword as he scored four on Wednesday to help Liverpool clinch a 5-1 victory over Norwich at Anfield.
Brendan Rodgers admits he is still trying to find his best centre-back pairing after trying several combinations in recent weeks.
Liverpool's Pepe Reina has revealed that he would be honoured if Barcelona wanted him back but also admitted that his future is uncertain.
Liverpool will be looking to bounce back from a debilitating loss to Hull City when they host Norwich City at Anfield on Wednesday evening.
Franck Ribery has spoken of his disappointment after Mamadou Sakho said he would vote for Cristiano Ronaldo over his compatriot.
Roy Hodgson denies that Daniel Sturridge's latest injury is his fault, despite admitting that he tested the striker's resolve by playing him when unfit.
Brendan Rodgers says he will look to bring in new players during the January transfer window in order to push for a Champions League spot.
Hull City deservedly beat a lacklustre Liverpool at the KC Stadium to move further clear of the relegation places in the Premier League.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has confirmed the news that striker Daniel Sturridge has indeed suffered ankle ligament damage.
Franck Ribery was none too pleased upon hearing that Mamadou Sakho is backing Cristiano Ronaldo for the Ballon d'Or.
Victor Moses says he is more than happy to play under Brendan Rodgers, despite not being a regular starter for Liverpool.
Liverpool have been dealt a blow after in-form striker Daniel Sturridge suffered suspected ankle ligament damage in training on Friday.
- Hull City v Liverpool
- De Marchi: I will move Borini
- Hyypia reveals Liverpool dream
- Keshi looks to Moses and Mikel
- Okocha lauds worthy Moses
- Kolo blasts Barca for Yaya sale
- Moses rues lack of game time
- Enrique out until February
- Rodgers has Sturridge concern
- Rodgers: It should have been red
- Everton 3-3 Liverpool
- Everton v Liverpool
- Top 10 Merseyside derby goals
- Cazorla rues not signing Suarez
- Gerrard plays down title talk
- The List: Top Merseyside derbies
- Enrique injury blow for Reds
- Rodgers: Tests improved me
- Skrtel targeting top four finish
- Onazi welcomes Liverpool link
- Barca keeper talks 'advanced'
- Gerrard proud to equal Moore
- Cissokho wants Reds stay
- Sturridge back from injury
- Rodgers explains shake-up