Liverpool midfielder Joe Allen is reportedly set to be offloaded to Swansea after the Euro 2016 tournament, according to the Telegraph.
Atletico Madrid have reportedly joined Liverpool and Chelsea in the race to clinch the signature of Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain.
Liverpool owners Fenway Sports Group have dismissed claims that Chinese investment group SinoFortone recently made a takeover offer for the Merseyside club.
The official list of fixtures for the 2016/17 Premier League season has been released, with Arsenal's home clash against Liverpool the pick of the first-round fixtures.
Liverpool have confirmed that Joao Teixeira is set to leave Anfield after agreeing to return to his former club FC Porto.
Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho has made it clear that he enjoys working under manager Jurgen Klopp. amidst rumours of imminent transfer bids from PSG and Barcelona.
The Premier League have published a list of all the players released by clubs at the end of the 2015/16 campaign, with a number of high-profile players now looking for new clubs.
Former Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse feels the Reds can push for the league title next season, and has backed Jurgen Klopp to become a club legend.
Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho has denied reports claiming that Paris Saint-Germain have launched a bid for his services.
Christian Benteke has said that he will leave Anfield to ply his trade elsewhere should he not be included in Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp's plans for the upcoming season.
England striker Daniel Sturridge believes the Three Lions will have to foster a family atmosphere in the squad if they are to enjoy a successful Euro 2016 campaign.
According to UEFA's chief medical officer Marc Vouillamoz, Mamadou Sakho was suspended at his own request after testing positive for a banned substance.
FC Koln chief executive Jorg Schmadtke insists there is no truth to the rumours that Liverpool are on the verge of signing Jonas Hector.
Outgoing Barcelona fullback Dani Alves has advised Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho to consider the idea of moving to one of Europe's biggest clubs.
- Karius: Klopp main reason for my move
- Leicester & Liverpool to fight for Arsenal winger
- Sakho handed Euro 2016 lifeline
- Smith open to loan move from Anfield
- Skrtel closing in on Liverpool exit
- Report: RB Leipzig join Embolo race
- Allen: I am fully focused on Wales
- Reds in hot water with UEFA again
- Reds and Dortmund battle for Guerreiro
- Matthaus applauds Gotze's decision to stay
- Schroder: We tried everything to keep Karius
- Liverpool announce Karius signing
- Gotze parts ways with agent
- Gotze hints at Bayern stay
- Sinclair agrees Watford switch
- Liverpool and Sevilla charged over crowd trouble
- Toure hopes to continue with Liverpool
- Barnes:Liverpool need to sign quality
- Emery: Moreno better in attack
- Sturridge: It's heartbreaking
- Klopp: Luck was not with us
- Sevilla secure third consecutive Europa League title
- Liverpool's Moreno ready for 'strange' final
- Liverpool v Sevilla
- Klopp: Players can become legends