Brendan Rodgers admits Liverpool have conceded a number of "soft goals" this season but insists he doesn't need to bring in a defensive coach.
Brendan Rodgers has drawn a line through the issue of Mario Balotelli's shirt swap on Tuesday evening, stating the matter is closed.
Former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher believes Mario Balotelli will not be at Anfield next season and that he was a 'panic buy'.
Brendan Rodgers insists he could not have asked for more from Liverpool against Real Madrid, despite going down 3-0 on Wednesday.
Cristiano Ronaldo edged closer to the Champions League goalscoring record as Real Madrid eased to a 3-0 Group B win at Liverpool on Wednesday.
Lille manager Rene Girard was keen to lift the weight of expectation off Divock Origi's shoulders ahead of Thursday's clash against Everton.
AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has admitted that the Italian outfit could make a move for Liverpool midfielder Suso in the January transfer window.
Steven Gerrard says he will draw inspiration from Liverpool's 2009 Champions League win over Real Madrid when they clash on Wednesday.
Liverpool will be looking to put their defensive woes behind them when in-form Real Madrid visit Anfield in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren has called on his team-mates to show improvement when they come up against Real Madrid in the Champions League.
Carlo Ancelotti believes a hostile Anfield crowd will motivate Cristiano Ronaldo ahead of their Champions League clash with Liverpool.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers admits his side were "very, very lucky" to have taken all three points against QPR on Sunday.
Shocked Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard admits his side were very fortunate to come away from QPR with all three points on Sunday.
Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti has dismissed suggestions that Liverpool starlet Raheem Sterling is a transfer target for the Spanish giants.
- QPR 2-3 Liverpool
- No January recall for Origi
- Redknapp: No Reds title tilt
- Sturridge blow for Liverpool
- QPR v Liverpool
- Rodgers: No Sterling pressure
- Balotelli: I need to score goals
- Lampard in Sterling defence
- Henderson lauds skipper Gerrard
- Suarez fit to face Real Madrid
- Reds pondering Origi recall
- Giggs hails 'explosive' Sterling
- Suarez gratetful for Reds spell
- Markovic allays Liverpool fears
- Berlusconi: Balotelli a 'bad apple'
- Roy: 'Tired' Sterling was rested
- No Reds proposal for Valdes
- Milan happy with Mario move
- Can rejected Bayern return
- Balotelli vows to improve
- Carragher: Reds tried to sign Vidic
- Can eyes QPR return
- Borini eyes Balotelli partnership
- Lovren worry for Liverpool
- Waddle urges Sterling patience