Liverpool playmaker Roberto Firmino said he made the move from Hoffenheim in order to challenge for trophies, and revealed he had a dream about playing in the Premier League.
Liverpool have announced the departure of Tiago Ilori to Aston Villa on a season-long loan, with an option to make the move permanent.
Liverpool have completed the signing of Nigerian forward Taiwo Awoniyi, who will spend the 2015/16 campaign on loan at FSV Frankfurt.
Sunderland have confirmed the signing of striker Fabio Borini on a four-year deal from Liverpool for a reported £8 million.
Lazio insist they will not be bringing in any new players before the September 1 transfer deadline amid reports linking them with Liverpool striker Fabio Borini.
Liverpool have confirmed the departure of promising youngster Lazar Markovic to Fenerbahce on a season-long loan deal.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers says the team's confidence is shot after losing 3-0 to West Ham at Anfield on Sunday.
Liverpool suffered their first defeat of the new season as West Ham shocked the home support with a 3-0 win at Anfield on Saturday.
Liverpool will look to build on an unbeaten start to the season when they welcome a struggling West Ham side to Anfield on Saturday.
Emre Can has been called up to the Germany team for the first time in his career for the upcoming Euro 2016 qualifying matches against Poland and Scotland.
Tottenham have been drawn with Anderlecht, Monaco and Azerbaijan side Qarabag in the Europa League group stage, while Liverpool face trips to France, Russia and Switzerland.
Brendan Rodgers insists Lazar Markovic still has a future at Liverpool, despite an imminent loan move to Turkish side Fenerbahce.
Midfielder Lucas is expected to stay at Liverpool beyond the transfer window after the club pulled the plug on a deal with Besiktas.
AC Milan have confirmed the re-signing of striker Mario Balotelli on a season-long loan deal from Liverpool, after he failed to impress in England.
- No Liverpool regret for Milner
- Capital One Cup draw
- Balotelli set for AC Milan loan
- Arsenal and Liverpool share the spoils
- Ibe wants early Liverpool statement
- Rodgers: Benteke won't change our style
- Report: Balotelli set for Milan loan
- Arsenal v Liverpool
- Sakho offered new Liverpool deal
- Milner praises Reds versatility
- Henderson may miss Arsenal clash
- Rodgers: A great night for Benteke
- Benteke strike sinks brave Cherries
- Cassano urges Balotelli to join Sampdoria
- Rodgers warning for Liverpool's fringe stars
- Madrid hijack Reds' Kovacic deal
- Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth
- Liverpool reject Sakho loan bid
- Moreno hopes to prove his worth
- Suarez: Barca the right decision
- Kaka backing for Coutinho
- Fiorentina still in for Borini
- Lucas likely to leave Liverpool
- Milner happy to win ugly
- Mignolet expected Coutinho goal