Lille manager Rene Girard was keen to lift the weight of expectation off Divock Origi's shoulders ahead of Thursday's clash against Everton.
AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has admitted that the Italian outfit could make a move for Liverpool midfielder Suso in the January transfer window.
Steven Gerrard says he will draw inspiration from Liverpool's 2009 Champions League win over Real Madrid when they clash on Wednesday.
Liverpool will be looking to put their defensive woes behind them when in-form Real Madrid visit Anfield in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren has called on his team-mates to show improvement when they come up against Real Madrid in the Champions League.
Carlo Ancelotti believes a hostile Anfield crowd will motivate Cristiano Ronaldo ahead of their Champions League clash with Liverpool.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers admits his side were "very, very lucky" to have taken all three points against QPR on Sunday.
Shocked Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard admits his side were very fortunate to come away from QPR with all three points on Sunday.
Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti has dismissed suggestions that Liverpool starlet Raheem Sterling is a transfer target for the Spanish giants.
A Steven Caulker own-goal handed Liverpool a fortunate last-gasp victory in a thrilling finale against bottom club QPR at Loftus Road.
Lille have ruled out the possibility of Belgium international Divock Origi returning to Liverpool in the January transfer window.
QPR boss Harry Redknapp does not believe that Liverpool have the required quality to mount a serious title challenge this season.
Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge has been dealt a fresh injury set-back after suffering a calf strain during training in midweek.
Liverpool travel to Queens Park Rangers on Saturday hoping to claim back-to-back wins for the first time this season.
- Rodgers: No Sterling pressure
- Balotelli: I need to score goals
- Lampard in Sterling defence
- Henderson lauds skipper Gerrard
- Suarez fit to face Real Madrid
- Reds pondering Origi recall
- Giggs hails 'explosive' Sterling
- Suarez gratetful for Reds spell
- Markovic allays Liverpool fears
- Berlusconi: Balotelli a 'bad apple'
- Roy: 'Tired' Sterling was rested
- No Reds proposal for Valdes
- Milan happy with Mario move
- Can rejected Bayern return
- Balotelli vows to improve
- Carragher: Reds tried to sign Vidic
- Can eyes QPR return
- Borini eyes Balotelli partnership
- Lovren worry for Liverpool
- Waddle urges Sterling patience
- Borini happy at Liverpool
- Origi: Liverpool wanted me now
- Lallana: I didn't force Saints exit
- Henderson relaxed over deal
- Johnson admits to uncertain future