Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers believes new signing Dejan Lovren is the authoritative defender his side has been crying out for.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has confirmed that the club have decided not to sign Loic Remy, but would not reveal why.
Liverpool have completed the transfer of defender Dejan Lovren from Southampton for a fee of £20million on a four-year contract.
Brendan Rodgers admits Liverpool's defence is something that needs to be worked on if they hope to challenge for the Premier League title.
Southampton centre-back Dejan Lovren is reportedly set to undergo a medical at Liverpool after the two clubs agreed a fee of £20 million.
Liverpool midfielder Adam Lallana will miss the start of the new season after suffering a knee injury in training.
Brendan Rodgers believes Steven Gerrard deserves a new contract given the fact he sacrificed his England career to focus on Liverpool.
Liverpool owner John W Henry feels the time was right for the club and Luis Suarez to part ways after the striker was sold to Barcelona.
New Liverpool striker Rickie Lambert hopes to seize his Anfield chance and fire the Reds to the Premier League title this season.
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers hailed midfielder Philippe Coutinho, despite a 1-0 loss to Roma in a pre-season friendly.
Liverpool defender Martin Kelly admits that he needs to have a strong 2014/15 season if he wants to remain in the Reds' plans.
Brendan Rodgers admits it is a big blow to have lost Luis Suarez to Barcelona, but insists he still has nothing by respect for the man.
Belgium starlet Divock Origi's future will be decided in the next week according to his father, with Liverpool leading the race for his signature.
West Bromwich Albion have confirmed that Liverpool full-back Andre Wisdom has joined the club on a season-long loan deal.
- Borini to stay at Anfield
- New signings excite Hendo
- Saints: No bids for Lovren
- Gerrard to help name captain
- Gerrard hangs up England boots
- Suso eyeing Anfield impact
- Sunderland agree Borini fee
- Kalou hopes for EPL return
- QPR accept Reds' Remy offer
- Borini set for Liverpool exit
- Rodgers rues Sanchez snub
- Rodgers: Agger still a key man
- Reds tried to keep Suarez
- Suarez completes Barca switch
- Sturridge: We must 'step up'
- Swans reject Reds' Davies bid
- Markovic eyes league glory
- Reds swoop for Markovic
- Aspas joins Sevilla on loan
- Hughes hopeful on Assaidi
- Sturridge relishing new season
- Reds to invest Suarez cash
- Koeman: Lovren could leave
- Thommo: Suarez can be replaced
- Swans chief hits out at Reds