Liverpool's defensive frailties came to the fore as they had to settle for a 2-2 draw in their Champions League clash with Ludogorets on Wednesday night.
Bayern Munich honorary president Franz Beckenbauer claims that Xherdan Shaqiri has been told he is free to leave during the January transfer window.
Former Liverpool goalkeeper Bruce Grobbelaar has taken aim at Simon Mignolet, saying the stopper has been "worse than Dracula" for the Anfield outfit.
Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp has dismissed speculation that he could be on his way to the Premier League to manage Liverpool or Arsenal.
The agent of Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli insists his client will not be leaving Anfield for a return to Italian football in January.
Liverpool will be desperate to keep their Champions League hopes alive when they travel to Bulgaria to take on Ludogorets Razgrad on Wednesday.
Daniel Sturridge insists his recent injury struggles are "just another hurdle" he needs to overcome to better himself as a "man and an athlete".
Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli insists that he has just been unlucky in front of goal, but has the belief that he can start scoring soon.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers admits his side are "low on confidence" after they slumped to a 3-1 defeat to Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park on Sunday.
Crystal Palace came back from an early goal down to eventually cruise to a 3-1 win over Liverpool at Selhurst Park on Sunday.
Liverpool midfielder Joe Allen is confident the squad can progress from their Champions League group despite their shaky start.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has ruled out the possibility of recalling forward Divock Origi from his season-long loan at French outfit Lille.
Raheem Sterling has revealed that his representative is currently in talks with Liverpool as the forward edges closer to signing a new contract.
Jordan Henderson is expected to return to the fray when Liverpool play against Crystal Palace in the Premier League on Sunday.
- Leiva eyeing Liverpool exit
- Hendo: Sturridge feeling 'low'
- Sturridge facing six weeks out
- Reds sweating on Henderson
- More injury woe for Sturridge
- Benitez rules out Balotelli swoop
- Origi commits for the season
- Balotelli suffers hamstring injury
- Cabaye open to England return
- Origi can't wait for Reds move
- Sturridge back in training
- Suarez: Gerrard stopped 'big error'
- Shaqiri: I was told to stay
- Xavi: Barkley and Sterling suit Barca
- Sakho eyes Reds impact
- Cruyff questions Balotelli attitude
- Rodgers bemoans failed transfers
- Rodgers bemoans penalty call
- Liverpool 1-2 Chelsea
- Liverpool v Chelsea
- Rodgers protected Gerrard
- Berahino earns England call-up
- Rodgers: Criticism is unfair
- Kolo: Reds out for revenge
- Rodgers defends team selection