Finding a place in the Liverpool starting line-up is not going to be easy, but Divock Origi says that is precisely the reason why he moved to Anfield.
Taiwo Awoniyi's agent is unsure where the Nigerian forward will be playing next season, having returned to Liverpool after a loan spell with FSV Frankfurt.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has hailed the signing of Newcastle United midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum, saying he expects big things from the Netherlands international.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has strengthened his option between the sticks after signing veteran goalkeeper Alex Manninger on a free transfer.
Liverpool are reportedly poised to complete the signing of Newcastle United midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum after ending their pursuit of Udinese's Piotr Zielinski.
Liverpool goalkeeper Adam Bogdan has joined Wigan Athletic on a season-long loan deal, according to the Anfield club's official website.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has bolstered his defensive options after securing the services of FC Augsburg centre-back Ragnar Klavan on a long-term deal.
Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren says the club's new signings are settling in well at Anfield and that he will help them in any way he can.
Liverpool have been one of the busiest Premier League clubs in the current transfer window, and are still looking to add FC Augsburg defender Ragnar Klavan to their squad, according Sky Sports.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has already added four new players to his squad, but has said that the club still have plans to sign "one or two more players".
Jurgen Klopp hopes that Joel Matip's ankle injury sustained in Sunday's pre-season win against Wigan Athletic isn't serious, according to the club's official website.
Former Crystal Palace striker Leon McKenzie believes transfer target Christian Benteke would be an ideal signing for the London club.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has moved to assure the club's supporters that the Merseyside outfit will be competitive despite a lack of big-name signings.
Liverpool assistant manager Peter Krawietz has expressed his admiration for new signing Marko Grujic following his display in a recent pre-season friendly.
- Ibe: Cherries play Rodgers-style football
- Ibe swaps Liverpool for Bournemouth
- Karius snubs Germany Olympic call-up
- Klopp hoping to keep Allen
- Skrtel: Fenerbahce is a giant club
- Liverpool extend Ward contract
- Klopp seeking Balotelli solution
- Lucas thrilled with new Klopp deal
- Klopp surprised by new deal
- Sakho doping case dismissed by UEFA
- Klopp pens new Liverpool deal HOLDING
- Klopp commits to long-term Reds deal
- Subotic nearing Dortmund exit
- Klopp: I'm not worried about Dortmund
- Skrtel set to join Fenerbache
- Watford announce Sinclair signing
- Klopp delighted with Mane signing
- Reds announce Mane capture
- Mane set for Liverpool medical
- Sahin says no to Liverpool return
- Swansea courting Allen
- Report: Atletico join race to sign Higuain
- Liverpool owners dismiss takeover talk
- Premier League fixtures announced
- Reds confirm Porto return for Teixeira