Martin Skrtel's agent, Karol Csonto, has revealed that his client is likely to leave Anfield at the end of next month.
Newly-promoted Bundesliga outfit RB Leipzig have joined a host of European clubs after FC Basel striker Breel Embolo.
Despite facing an uncertain future at the club, Liverpool midfielder Joe Allen insists he wants to wait until after the European Championship to decide on his next move.
Liverpool have been fined by UEFA for the second time this week for a breach of regulations in the Europa League quarter-finals against Borussia Dortmund.
Lorient vice-president Alex Hayes has revealed that Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund are amongst four clubs to have tabled an offer for Raphael Guerreiro.
Bayern Munich legend Lothar Matthaus has weighed in on speculation surrounding the future of midfielder Mario Gotze, praising the Germany international for deciding to stay and fight for a place next season.
Mainz 05 sporting director Rouven Schroder has defended the sale of goalkeeper Loris Karius to Liverpool, insisting the Bundesliga outfit did everything they could to retain his services.
Liverpool have completed their first bit of business of the off-season after announcing the capture of goalkeeper Loris Karius on a five-year deal from FSV Mainz 05.
The transfer speculation surrounding Bayern midfielder Mario Gotze has intensified after it was revealed he has split from representative agency SportsTotal.
Bayern playmaker Mario Götze looks set to remain at the Allianz Arena for Carlo Ancelotti's first season in charge, ending speculation of a transfer away from Bavaria.
Young striker Jerome Sinclair has ended his four-year association with Liverpool after agreeing a long-term contract with Watford on Saturday.
Europa League finalists Liverpool and Sevilla have been charged by UEFA for "crowd disturbances" at St Jakob-Park in Basel on Wednesday.
Liverpool defender Kolo Toure has expressed his desire to extend his stay at Anfield when his contract expires at the end of the season.
Liverpool legend John Barnes believes the club should open the cheque book and strengthen their squad if they are to come back stronger next season.
- Emery: Moreno better in attack
- Sturridge: It's heartbreaking
- Klopp: Luck was not with us
- Sevilla secure third consecutive Europa League title
- Liverpool's Moreno ready for 'strange' final
- Liverpool v Sevilla
- Klopp: Players can become legends
- Milner targeting his first cup final start
- Coke: Sevilla has international respect
- Can urges Gotze to leave Bayern
- Klopp unconcerned about Sevilla record
- Soria: Sevilla and Liverpool on same level
- Hodgson names provisional England squad
- Baggies and Reds share the spoils
- Gotze pensive over Bayern future
- West Brom v Liverpool
- Klopp: We must trust our own quality
- Benteke snatches late draw for Reds
- Liverpool v Chelsea
- Klopp: Final places up for grabs
- Klopp pleased with rotated Reds
- Klopp's Reds too strong for Hornets
- Klopp: Henderson will be fit for Euro 2016
- UEFA defends choice of Europa League venue
- Liverpool v Watford