Kingston Nkhatha says he never wanted to leave Chiefs, but felt it was time to move on after the club failed to show interest in retaining his services.
Footballing agent Tim Sukazi has confirmed Bafana Bafana goalkeeper Brilliant Khuzwayo has put pen to a new three-year deal with Kaizer Chiefs.
Kaizer Chiefs have announced their 25-man team set to do battle in the 2015 CAF Champions League.
Former South Africa international David Kannemeyer is slightly concerned by all that has transpired at Kaizer Chiefs during the current transfer window.
Both SuperSport United and Kaizer Chiefs have confirmed that Zimbabwean striker Kingston Nkhatha has made the switch to Matsatsantsa with immediate effect.
Reneilwe Letsholonyane admits Bafana face a tough test against Algeria on Monday, but insists they are adequately prepared for the challenge.
Former Chippa United coach Roger Sikhakhane is confident David Zulu will be able to handle the pressure that comes with playing for Kaizer Chiefs.
David Zulu has absolutely no doubt in his mind that Amakhosi will win the Premiership this season, even though he has yet to play a competitive match for the club.
Doctor Khumalo does not think that the team disgraced itself during the club friendly fixture against Hoffenheim at the FNB Stadium on Friday.
SuperSport United coach Gordon Igesund says the goalkeeping trio selected to compete for Bafana Bafana at the Africa Cup of Nations is highly competent.
The draw for the Nedbank Cup last-32 was made in Randburg on Thursday, where defending champions Pirates were paired against minnows Tornado FC.
Stuart Baxter is happy with the current fitness levels at Chiefs and expects Friday's clash against Hoffenheim to be "more of a mental than physical challenge".
Itumeleng Khune's representative has revealed that Kaizer Chiefs are yet to offer the fit-again goalkeeper a new contract.
Matthew Booth has predicted that defender Eric Mathoho will use the upcoming Africa Cup of Nations as a stepping stone for a move to Europe.
- Chiefs to re-channel energy
- Hoffenheim expect stern test
- Motaung: We don't want Pirates
- Chiefs won't be held to ransom
- Nkhatha: SS move not finalised
- Parker doubtful for Mali game
- Zulu thrilled to arrive at Chiefs
- Katsande fit and ready to go
- Bafana trio on the mend
- Pirates dismiss Khune rumours
- Nkhatha signs with SuperSport
- Chiefs to host Hoffenheim
- Tefu to extend Chiefs stay
- Zulu shifts focus to new club
- Shabba close to new deal
- Chiefs duo to miss opener
- Mashaba: Parker needs time
- Yeye looks forward to AFCON
- No free transfer for Laffor
- New challenges excite Motaung
- Parker: Winning in our DNA
- Karuru inspired by Katsande
- Mathoho eyeing Europe switch
- Bukenya experiencing growth
- Katsande invests in Zim talent