Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane has challenged South Africans to take CAF competition seriously in what appeared to be a dig at Kaizer Chiefs.
Mushin Ertugral has shared his thoughts about the upcoming Carling Black Label (CBL) Champion Cup contest between Orlando Pirates and Kaizer Chiefs.
Kaizer Chiefs midfielder Willard Katsande believes that another lacklustre season from the team would be unacceptable.
Kaizer Chiefs football manager Bobby Motaung says their transfer policy is not about signing big-name players.
Kaizer Chiefs football manager Bobby Motaung has poured cold water over rumours of an imminent move for former Bafana Bafana international Steve Pienaar.
It's all systems go for Saturday afternoon's Carling Black Label Cup between Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates at the FNB Stadium, the excitement tangible after the match-day squads were announced on Wednesday night.
Kaizer Chiefs football manager Bobby Motaung insist that he is not bitter about losing out on the signature of playmaker Sibusiso Vilakazi to Mamelodi Sundowns.
Soweto giants Kaizer Chiefs have announced the signing of two new players into their squad in the form of Ryan Moon and Siyabonga Ngezana.
All-time Bafana Bafana top scorer Benni McCarthy raised concerns about the inclusion of Itumeleng Khune and Eric Mathoho in the squad for the Rio Olympic Games.
Keagan Buchanan's former coach at Bloemfontein Celtic, Serame Letsoaka, is yet to be convinced that Keagan Buchanan is the right man to replace Reneilwe Letsholonyane in the heart of Kaizer Chiefs' midfield.
A provisional set of fixtures suggests that both Orlando Pirates and Kaizer Chiefs face a potentially tricky start in the opening weeks of the new season.
Bloemfontein Celtic midfielder Thapelo Morena insists he has not put pen to paper on a contract extension despite the club's managing director saying otherwise.
Kaizer Chiefs legend Mike Mangena believes the new signings will rise to the occasion at the Soweto club after eight new players were unveiled earlier in the month.%u200B
Kaizer Chiefs attacking midfielder George Maluleka is longing to make Amakhosi's final team to take on arch-rivals Orlando Pirates in the 2016 Carling Black Label Champion Cup.
- Parker targets Soweto derby win
- Lebese urged to be a leader
- Kaizer Chiefs reveal new home kit
- McCarthy: Komphela must deliver
- Komphela: Every game is a cup final
- Kadodia: Rusike not joining Chiefs
- Mkhabela praises Chiefs' professionalism
- Amakhosi duo eager to impress
- Sekola poised to leave FS Stars
- Nkosi backs Chiefs' quest for silverware
- Khuzwayo targets first-team role
- Josephs questions Khune selection
- Mathoho: Olympics the 'opportunity of a lifetime'
- Chiefs confirm duo's availability for Carling Cup
- Muchichwa backs Chiefs changes
- Bryce Moon confident Ryan will shine
- Carling Black Label Cup tickets sold out
- Komphela whips Chiefs into shape
- Nkosi advice for Baloyi
- McCarthy: Paintsil could help Xulu
- Nkosi urges Komphela to crack the whip
- Xulu faces uncertain future
- Morena's future in Celtic's hands
- Barker gives Doctor advice
- Nkosi on Buchana at Chiefs