Kaizer Chiefs have announced the signing of promising youngster Phakamani Mngadi and Zimbabwe international Ovidy Karuru from Belgian clubs.
Siphelele Mthembu is hoping Kaizer Chiefs can "uphold the culture of winning" when they face Black Aces in the MTN8 on Sunday.
Chiefs have been handed a big boost ahead of their tie against Black Aces with the news Kingston Nkhatha should be fit to play.
Sought-after midfielder Keagan Dolly has not ruled out leaving Ajax Cape Town for one of the Premier Soccer League's big three.
Stuart Baxter is still mulling over the decision to bring Zimbabwean midfielder Ovidy Karuru on board for the new campaign.
George Maluleka twice missed from the penalty spot as Orlando Pirates claimed the Carling Black Label Cup on penalties after the game had ended 0-0.
Kaizer Chiefs goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune insists that he has not received any offers from foreign clubs and that he has no intention of leaving the club.
The Carling Black Label Cup is back to raise the curtain on what can be expected from the rivalry between Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates in the upcoming season.
Itumeleng Khune is hoping Chiefs can lay the ground work for a successful season when they face Pirates in the Carling Black Label Cup.
Chiefs have confirmed they have ended their pursuit of Sibusiso Vilakazi after Wits made it clear they will not be selling their captain.
Kaizer Chiefs coach Stuart Baxter has ruled himself out of taking up any position with the South African Football Association.
Mpumalanaga Black Aces midfielder Thabo Qalinge has declared his desire to join Soweto giants Kaizer Chiefs.
Kaizer Chiefs will be without Siphiwe Tshabalala for at least two weeks due to a knee injury he sustained during the friendly against Chippa United on Sunday.
Kaizer Chiefs have confirmed Jimmy Jambo has retired from professional football after being unable to overcome a recurring knee injury.
- Mphela happy with PE prep
- Khune impressed by Chilli Boys
- Baxter: A good day's work
- Baxter won't leave Chiefs
- PSL calm over fixture changes
- PSL fixtures released
- Chiefs keep calm over Musona
- Parker recovery on track
- Chiefs considering CAF snub
- Musona remains in limbo
- Barker resigned to Qalinge exit
- Mashamaite recovery on track
- Chiefs: No SAFA offer for Baxter
- Shabba feels Brazil's pain
- Sserunkuma off to Denmark
- CAF award SA two extra spots
- Motaung Jnr expects response
- Baxter favourite for Bafana job
- Pre-season pleasing Baxter
- Dladla pens new Chiefs deal
- Musona future still unclear
- De Sa: Dolly wants Ajax stay
- Parker played through the pain
- Freese confirms Mthembu exit
- Lebese: I'm more confident