Siboniso Gaxa has singled out Kaizer Chiefs coach Steve Komphela and goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune as being crucial in guiding the team to the MTN 8 final.
Kaizer Chiefs head coach Steve Komphela has admitted Bloemfontein Celtic gave his side a hard time over the two legs of their MTN8 semi-final tie.
Kaizer Chiefs booked their spot in the MTN8 final following a 1-0 win over Bloemfontein Celtic at FNB Stadium on Saturday evening.
Kaizer Chiefs host Bloemfontein Celtic in the MTN8 on Saturday with a place in the final hanging in the balance.
Edward Manqele admits he is thrilled to have completed his move to Kaizer Chiefs, and believes Steve Komphela is just the man to reignite his career.
The Premier Soccer League have clarified that the MTN8 semi-final ties will head directly to penalties should scores be dead even after 90 minutes of play.
Kaizer Chiefs defender Siboniso Gaxa says Amakhosi are concentrating on earning more success this season, and not on their detractors.
Gor Mahia striker Michael Olunga has looked to calm fans' fears that he will depart the club this month by insisting he will see out his contract in Nairobi.
Kaizer Chiefs have confirmed the signing of striker Edward Manqele from Premiership rivals Chippa United.
Bloemfontein Celtic coach Clinton Larsen aims to capitalize on Kaizer Chiefs' teething problems when they lock horns in the MTN8 semi-finals on Saturday.
Kaizer Chiefs goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune has urged the club's fans to give coach Steve Komphela the chance to prove his worth.
Kaizer Chiefs goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune hopes the side can turn the FNB Stadium into a fortress this season, starting against Bloemfontein Celtic on Saturday.
Kaizer Chiefs coach Steve Komphela was clearly not impressed with the fourth official after his side played to a 1-1 draw with Polokwane City on Tuesday night.
Kaizer Chiefs captain Siphiwe Tshabalala has defended his team's performance against Polokwane City on Tuesday, stating that the 1-1 draw was "not a train smash".
- Parker searches for positives
- Komphela laments wastefulness
- Chiefs held by Polokwane
- Celtic: Abraw ruling by Friday
- Ndulula focusing on hard work
- Polokwane City v Kaizer Chiefs
- Katsande: We're still learning
- Komphela lauds centre-backs
- Komphela hails Shabba strike
- Komphela thankful for Chiefs luck
- Shabba hails team performance
- Dominant Chiefs down Stars
- Kaizer Chiefs v Free State Stars
- Khuzwayo backs Komphela reign
- Celtic: Abraw case postponed
- Masilela calls on 12th man
- Chiefs and Bucs dominate squad
- Lebese sets goals target
- Komphela works on defence
- Lebese: I'm a team player
- Komphela to offer freedom
- Xulu worried by defensive rotation
- Khune: Chiefs must improve
- Komphela: We created enough
- Chiefs rally to hold Celtic