Kaizer Chiefs striker Bernard Parker insists he still has plenty to offer Bafana Bafana after finding himself of the fringes of the national team this year.
Celtic have revealed the dispute with Chiefs over the signing of Camaldine Abraw will go to arbitration after proposed resolution talks failed to take place.
The Premier Soccer League have entered the fray in efforts to resolve the transfer dispute between Kaizer Chiefs and Bloemfontein Celtic over striker Camaldine Abraw.
Maritzburg United are preparing legal action against former coach Steve Komphela, who has not yet compensated the club after terminating his contract to join Kaizer Chiefs.
Former Bafana Bafana captain Neil Tovey has been named as technical director with the South African Football Association on a five-year deal.
Bernard Parker has called on SAFA to reopen the School of Excellence, where a host of the country's finest footballers first made their names.
Former Kaizer Chiefs head coach Mushin Etugral believes Steve Komphela will do a good job leading the club, and urged fans to be patient with the new man at the helm.
Andisiwe Mtsila is over the moon following his promotion to the Kaizer Chiefs first-team squad from the development structures of the club.
Winger George Lebese admits that the contract offer from Kaizer Chiefs was irresistible after extending his deal for three years.
Keegan Ritchie insists the level of competition at Kaizer Chiefs remains the same as when he first left, despite the recent departures of star players.
New Kaizer Chiefs signing Siyanda Xulu was previously on the verge of signing for Barcelona, according to the defender's agent.
More than a decade after his controversial departure, legendary goalkeeper Brian Baloyi is set to make a return to Kaizer Chiefs to take up a role as a development coach.
Camaldine Abraw says it is "a dream come true" to have signed for Kaizer Chiefs following his unveiling at Naturena this week.
With both Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates recently strengthening their options with new signings, Football411 looks at which club came out with the better deals.
- Cardoso targeting legend status
- Celtic to take Chiefs to DRC
- Komphela lauds strikeforce
- Xulu: I wanted to come home
- Maluleka needs defined role
- Chiefs' Vilakazi approach rebuffed
- Chiefs unveil five signings
- Khune and Masango could stay
- United want Komphela reparation
- Baxter coy on Chiefs raid
- Dladla: I was bullied at Chiefs
- Doc happy with Komphela
- Ritchie linked with Chiefs return
- Komphela downplays departures
- City rule out Alexander exit
- Mathoho out of CBLC
- Gaxa: Komphela the right stuff
- Komphela relishing challenge
- Motaung: Door open for trio
- Opening day fixtures confirmed
- Komphela: 7 secrets to success
- Komphela handed Chiefs reins
- Komphela quits Maritzburg
- Katsande sets sights on AFCON
- Sergio: Komphela right for Chiefs