Watford are on the verge of signing defender Brice Dja Djedje from Marseille, according to a report.
Algeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Senegal and Tunisia will avoid each other in the third and final round of the African qualifiers for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
Manchester United have reportedly reached an agreement with Villarreal over the transfer of Ivory Coast defender Eric Bailly.
Egypt and Senegal both recorded wins on Saturday to qualify for the African Nations Cup to be held in Gabon next year.
Ivory Coast defender Serge Aurier will go on trial on September 26 following an altercation with French police.
Paris-Saint Germain and Ivory Coast defender Serge Aurier was arrested in Paris, France, on Monday after he was reportedly involved in an altercation with police.
Chinese clubs Shanghai SIPG and Jiangsu Suning have reportedly thrown their hats into the ring to sign Ivory Coast midfielder Yaya Toure.
Ivory Coast midfielder Serey Die's season has come to a premature end after he picked up a serious injury during Stuttgart's draw with Darmstadt.
Defending Africa Cup of Nations champions Ivory Coast were denied back-to-back wins against Sudan as they rescued a 1-1 draw at the Al-Merrikh Stadium on Tuesday night.
Ivory Coast moved to the top of their group in 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying after beating Sudan 1-0 at the Felix Houphouet-Boigny Stadium on Friday.
Yaya City will miss the match against Norwich City while Manchester City are also sweating over his fitness ahead of their Champions League match against Dynamo Kiev.
Former Arsenal right-back Emmanuel Eboue has joined Sunderland on a short-term contract until the end of the season.
The Cape Verde Islands are the top-ranked African team in the latest Fifa rankings, replacing the Ivory Coast at number one.
Kolo Toure has poured cold water over the "Yaya Toure to leave Manchester City after Pep Guardiola's arrives" flames.
- Kolo: I would take Yaya out in final
- Keane: Yaya can be frustrating
- Kalou considering his Ivory Coast future
- DR Congo crowned CHAN winners
- Aubameyang brushes off Toure criticism
- Ayew also critical of Aubameyang decision
- Toure: CAF snub 'shame to Africa'
- Nigeria confirm Ivory Coast, Angola games
- Ayew, Aubameyang and Toure up for CAF gong
- Toure claims 2015 accolade
- Renard understands Ghana pain
- Toure: Africans not hungry enough
- Toure: Not enough Africans listed
- Leopards reject friendly invite
- NFF to probe Keshi application
- Pellegrini: Toure happy at City
- Inter confirm Yaya interest
- Tiote blow for Newcastle
- Toure ends Elephants career
- Barry: I worked for the team
- Yaya: It is unbelievable
- Renard has winning feeling
- DR Congo 1-3 Ivory Coast
- Gradel wary of DRC threat
- Ivory Coast v DR Congo