Liverpool and Ivory Coast defender Kolo Toure has revealed that he rejected the chance to join Turkish club Trabzonspor.
Trabzonspor president Ibrahim Haciosmanoglu has revealed that the club are closing in on a deal to sign Kolo Toure from Liverpool.
Yaya Toure has moved to commit himself to Man City, stating he intends to stay at the Premier League champions for "as long as possible".
Chelsea have confirmed that striker Didier Drogba has returned to the club after putting pen to a one-year deal.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has confirmed he is considering the possibility of bringing Didier Drogba back to the club.
Algeria are the highest ranked CAF nation in the latest FIFA rankings released on Thursday, after the conclusion of the World Cup.
Yaya Toure's agent has claimed the Manchester City and Ivory Coast midfielder missed out on the top Premier League awards due to the colour of his skin.
Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure admits that he is in desperate need of some rest after what has been a long and gruelling season.
Ivory Coast star Yaya Toure believes their 'scandalous' World Cup exit has been overlooked because no-one cares about African teams.
Sabri Lamouchi has stepped down as Ivory Coast manager after failing to lead the side past the World Cup group stages.
Greece booked their place in the last 16 of the World Cup in the most dramatic fashion as they recorded a 2-1 stoppage-time victory over the Ivory Coast on Tuesday.
Greece and Ivory Coast are set to meet and battle it out for second place in Group C at the Estadio Castelao in Fortaleza on Tuesday.
Yaya Toure's agent says that he expects his client and his brother, Kolo Toure, to remain at the World Cup despite the death of their younger brother.
Group C favourites Colombia and Ivory Coast clash in a crunch World Cup encounter at Estadio Nacional Mane Garrincha on Thursday.
- Bony wants 'top six' move
- Drogba puts Cote d'Ivoire first
- Lamouchi praise for Drogba
- Ivory Coast 2-1 Japan
- Elephants sweating on Toure
- Toure to make quit decision
- Toure could miss WC opener
- World Cup warm-up wrap
- Toure contracts Malaria
- Boka believes in the Elephants
- Toure in Qatar stop-over
- AFCON 2015 qualifying draw
- Toure: Africans get less credit
- Wenger admits Yaya regret
- Drogba hails 'special game'
- Monaco eyeing Gnagne deal
- Gnabry picks Germany
- CAF nations in rankings stumble
- Jose relishing Drogba return
- Garcia hails two-goal Gervinho
- Rodgers won't blame Toure
- Traore set for Everton medical
- Zambian test for Sundowns
- Toure: Mikel could have won
- Yaya claims African accolade