Olympique Marseille have been dealt a blow following the news that Andre Ayew has been ruled out for two months with a knee injury.
Asamoah Gyan believes it will take something special for anyone to knock Yaya Toure off his African Player of the Year perch in 2013.
Not content with securing a spot at next year's World Cup, Ghana coach Kwesi Appiah tells Football411 the Black Stars can get even better.
Ghana have booked their place at the 2014 World Cup, despite falling to a 2-1 defeat to Egypt in the second-leg at the Air Defence Stadium.
Kevin-Prince Boateng admits his injury history has made it difficult to reach his pinnacle, but insists his commitment is unwavering.
Ghana's Sulley Muntari has warned his team-mates against complacency as they head into the second leg of their World Cup qualifier against Egypt.
Ghana coach Kwesi Appiah has praised Stephen Keshi for the manner in which he has secured a World Cup spot for Nigeria's Super Eagles.
Egypt will be looking to overturn the 6-1 deficit suffered at the hands of Ghana when the two World Cup hopefuls lock horns in Cairo.
Yaya Toure will be looking to scoop the African Player of the Year for a third successive time following the confirmation of the nominees.
Free State Stars' keeper Daniel Agyei has been included in the Black Stars squad to face Egypt in their final World Cup qualifier.
Juventus midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah is confident the team have what it takes to turn around their ailing Champions League campaign.
Ashanti Gold are set make Mamelodi Sundowns striker Emmanuel Baffour their solitary signing when the transfer period reopens.
Midfielder Michael Essien tells Football411 that he is not worried by the lack of playing time that he has had at Chelsea this season.
Ghana legend Abedi Ayew Pele has backed Cairo's ability to ensure the Egyptian and Ghanaian players' safety during their World Cup qualifier.
- Oduro wants Columbus stay
- KP called-up for Ghana again
- Nigeria planning Ghana clash
- Venue no concern for Appiah
- Muntari to stay with AC Milan
- Ghana star set for SA debut
- FIFA release latest CAF table
- Frimpong hails Ozil impact
- Gyimah loving life with Ghana
- Africa's five golden tickets
- Ghana 6-1 Egypt
- Ghana v Egypt
- Ghana to request WCQ switch
- Gyimah relishing Ghana chance
- CAF out to get age cheats
- Ghana don't fear Egypt venue
- Dauda ready to knuckle down
- 2014 CHAN draw announced
- FIFA want African schedule
- Ayew targets European run
- 2014 African knock-out draw
- Andre urges Jordan to fight
- Atsu: Essien made difference
- Japan 3-1 Ghana
- Racism forced Boateng out