Swansea City forward Andre Ayew admits he would love to play Champions League football but played down the notion of forcing his way out of the Welsh side.
Forward Andre Ayew is an injury doubt for Swansea City's English Premier League clash against Stoke City on Saturday.
Ghana saw their 100% record in Group H come to an end after they were held to a goalless draw by Mozambique in their 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier at Estadio do Zimpeto on Sunday.
Ghana extended their lead at the top of the Africa Cup of Nations qualifying Group H with a comfortable 3-1 win over Mozambique at the Accra Sports Stadium on Thursday.
Ghana are sweating over the fitness of Andre Ayew ahead of their Africa Cup of Nations double header against Mozambique.
Ghana-born midfielder John Arwuah has reportedly returned to South African football after signing for Golden Arrows.
The Cape Verde Islands are the top-ranked African team in the latest Fifa rankings, replacing the Ivory Coast at number one.
Chelsea manager Guus Hiddink admits he spoke privately to Baba Rahman following the youngster's mistake against Southampton over the weekend.
Malaga manager Javi Gracia has played down concerns that Christian Atsu picked up an injury during the victory over Getafe over the weekend.
Ghana winger Christian Atsu announced his arrival at Malaga with a goal on Friday evening as he helped his new team to victory over Getafe in La Liga.
Jordan Ayew has offered his "sincere apologies" to everyone involved with Aston Villa following his red card against West Ham United on Tuesday.
Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri believes Daniel Amartey will have a big impact at King Power Stadium, saying "he has our spirit".
English Premier League high-flyers Leicester City have submitted a bid for FC Copenhagen's Daniel Amartey.
Juventus midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah believes he is ready to take his game up a level now that he is over his injuries.
- Ayew also critical of Aubameyang decision
- Ghana FA plays down Grant exit rumours
- Grant, Gyan and Andre Ayew battle for top award
- New additions to Hearts of Oak squad
- Ayew, Aubameyang and Toure up for CAF gong
- Addo dreams of Hearts of Oak return
- Atsu: I enjoyed every minute
- CAF to name AFCON 2017 hosts
- Mensah coy on Amakhosi rumours
- Grant clarifies Gyan omission
- Boakye: I rejected Ajax
- Ayew to decide future
- Rahman attracting PL interest
- Hoffman: Rahman is staying
- Rwanda v Ghana
- Rahman set for Chelsea switch
- Grant committed to Black Stars
- Ayew scoffs at Marseille offer
- Atsu shifts focus to Everton
- Ghana waiting on Gyan call
- Equatorial Guinea v Ghana
- Grant happy with refereeing
- Grant demands heavy Yattara ban
- Ghana 3-0 Guinea
- South Africa 1-2 Ghana