Ghana head coach Avram Grant is confident his side will beat South Africa in the final Group C game at the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
Ghana skipper Asamoah Gyan scored a late winner as the Black Stars kept their 2015 AFCON hopes alive with a 1-0 victory over Algeria in Mongomo on Friday.
Mamelodi Sundowns defender Rashid Sumaila has reportedly been loaned out to Kuwait team Al Qadsia Sports Club.
Algeria are faced with two serious injury scares ahead of their crucial Africa Cup of Nations fixture against Ghana at Mongomo on Friday.
Ghana midfielder Mubarak Wakaso is under no illusions about the enormity of the task which lies ahead, as they prepare to face Algeria on Friday.
Ghana head coach Avram Grant insists his side still have everything to play for, despite losing 2-1 to Senegal in their Africa Cup of Nations opener on Monday.
Christian Atsu admits Ghana are hugely disappointed to have lost against Senegal in their Africa Cup of Nations opener, but says they will bounce back in grand style.
Jonathan Mensah admits he will have to be at his best to keep Senegal and in-form striker Papiss Cisse at bay in Ghana's AFCON opener on Monday evening.
Ghana head coach Avram Grant admits that captain Asamoah Gyan may not be ready in time for Monday's clash with Senegal.
Ghana are sweating on the fitness of striker Asamoah Gyan after he was diagnosed with a mild case of Malaria at the Africa Cup of Nations.
Ghana will go in search of their fifth title when they meet Senegal at Estadio de Mongomo in their 2015 Africa Cup of Nations opener on Monday.
Kwesi Appiah believes the squad which will compete at this year's Africa Cup of Nations is adapting well to the philosophy of new coach Avram Grant.
Ghana midfielder Solomon Asante is not thinking beyond his team's Africa Cup of Nations opener against Senegal on Monday.
- Ghana aim to host AFCON 2017
- Players to be tested for Ebola
- Atsu backing for Grant
- Ghana profile
- Mahama: We must support Ghana
- Gyan: Grant under pressure
- Ghana announce AFCON squad
- Arwuah feeling recharged
- Gyan: No Ghana bonus row
- Paintsil eyes return to Ghana
- Okocha: No AFCON surprises
- Paintsil relishing derby debut
- AFCON 2015 draw completed
- Asamoah suffers injury blow
- Gyan: I deserve CAF award
- Schlupp backing for Pearson
- Gyan welcomes Grant to Ghana
- Keshi keen on Black Stars job
- Adusei adapting well
- Sumaila returns to Kotoko
- Edusei overjoyed with goal
- Atsu vows to prove critics wrong
- Gyan confident of qualification
- Essien dismisses Ebola claims
- CAF: AFCON dates won't change