West Ham United have edged closer to completing the signing of Ghana international Andre Ayew after agreeing a transfer fee with Swansea City.
Ghana international forward Kevin-Prince Boateng is being hailed by Las Palmas as "the most important foreign player who has joined the club in recent decades".
Swansea manager Francesco Guidolin says he is "confident" Andre Ayew will remain at the club, but admits he won't have the final decision on whether or not the forward stays.
FC Twente have announced the signing of Manchester City and Ghana winger Yaw Yeboah on a season-long loan deal.
Algeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Senegal and Tunisia will avoid each other in the third and final round of the African qualifiers for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
DR Congo boosted their AFCON 2017 hopes with a 6-1 hammering of Madagascar in a Group B qualifier at the Rabemananjara Stadium on Sunday.
Ghana have qualified for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon with a hard-fought 2-0 win over Mauritius at the Anjalay Stadium in Belle Vue Mapou.
Swansea City manager Francesco Guidolin has urged Ghana attacker Andre Ayew to remain at the Liberty Stadium next season.
Swansea City forward Andre Ayew admits he would love to play Champions League football but played down the notion of forcing his way out of the Welsh side.
Forward Andre Ayew is an injury doubt for Swansea City's English Premier League clash against Stoke City on Saturday.
Ghana saw their 100% record in Group H come to an end after they were held to a goalless draw by Mozambique in their 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier at Estadio do Zimpeto on Sunday.
Ghana extended their lead at the top of the Africa Cup of Nations qualifying Group H with a comfortable 3-1 win over Mozambique at the Accra Sports Stadium on Thursday.
Ghana are sweating over the fitness of Andre Ayew ahead of their Africa Cup of Nations double header against Mozambique.
Ghana-born midfielder John Arwuah has reportedly returned to South African football after signing for Golden Arrows.
- And the top-ranked African team are...
- Hiddink had a word with Rahman
- Malaga boss happy with Atsu debut
- Dream Malaga debut for Atsu
- Ayew issues apology after red card
- Ranieri impressed with Amartey's versatility
- Foxes closing in on Amartey
- Fighting talk from Asamoah after injury woes
- Ayew also critical of Aubameyang decision
- Ghana FA plays down Grant exit rumours
- Grant, Gyan and Andre Ayew battle for top award
- New additions to Hearts of Oak squad
- Ayew, Aubameyang and Toure up for CAF gong
- Addo dreams of Hearts of Oak return
- Atsu: I enjoyed every minute
- CAF to name AFCON 2017 hosts
- Mensah coy on Amakhosi rumours
- Grant clarifies Gyan omission
- Boakye: I rejected Ajax
- Ayew to decide future
- Rahman attracting PL interest
- Hoffman: Rahman is staying
- Rwanda v Ghana
- Rahman set for Chelsea switch
- Grant committed to Black Stars