Stephen Keshi has thrown his hat in the ring for the vacant Ghana post, claiming they can win the 2015 AFCON under his stewardship.
Black Aces defender Kwabena Adusei is wholly satisfied with the transition he has made to South African football.
Rashid Sumaila has returned to Kumasi Asante Kotoko on a season-long loan after failing to secure a spot at Mamelodi Sundowns.
Black Aces defender Kwabena Adusei could not hide his delight after scoring his debut goal in the 3-2 victory over Moroka Swallows on Saturday.
Everton midfielder Christian Atsu has told Football411 he is determined to prove his worth after a shaky start to his time at Goodison Park.
Ghana skipper Asamoah Gyan is upbeat about his side's chances of qualifying for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations despite a slow start to their campaign.
AC Milan and Ghana midfielder Michael Essien has been forced to respond to rumours after it was suggested that he had contracted Ebola.
The dates for next year's African Cup of Nations in Morocco will not be changed, according to the African Football Confederation.
The Moroccan government has called for the 2015 edition of the Africa Cup of Nations to be postponed due to the Ebola epidemic.
Former France international Marcel Desailly says that he has turned down the opportunity to coach the Ghana national team.
The Conferation of African Football have announced that seven bids have been received for the hosting rights of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations.
Ghana striker Asamoah Gyan has accused an opposition player of racially abusing him in an AFC Champions League match on Tuesday.
Ghana international Fatau Dauda has terminated his contract with Chippa United after only two months at the newly promoted NFD champions.
Former Chelsea manager Avram Grant could take over the reins of the Ghana national team, with his agent revealing he has applied for the position.
- Paintsil eyes top-five finish
- Irate Appiah slams Ghana FA
- Appiah parts ways with Ghana
- Appiah hopes to make amends
- Gyan focused on the future
- Ghana join AFCON 2017 race
- Dauda set for Chippa debut
- Atsu out to stake his claim
- FIFA release CAF rankings
- Everton confirm Atsu deal
- Awal hails Paintsil arrival
- Espanyol target Chelsea's Atsu
- Dauda set to depart Pirates
- New GFA deal delights Appiah
- Sumalia could leave Sundowns
- Ghana tackling contract issues
- Essien next to face the music
- Appiah baffled by Boateng rant
- Boateng: It was a catastrophe
- Heldt backing for Boateng
- Ghana inquiry ordered
- Ghana duo a 'bad influence'
- Muntari, Boateng sent packing
- Portugal v Ghana
- Gyan not thinking of records