South Africa can expect their sternest test to date after being drawn in the 'group of death' for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
Juventus have confirmed that they will be without Kwadwo Asamoah for up to four months after the midfielder was ruled out with a knee injury.
Ghana international Asamoah Gyan believes there is no player more deserving of the African Footballer of the Year award than himself.
Nigel Pearson faces the sack after a dismal start to life in the Premier League, but Jeff Schlupp insists the Leicester boss still has the players' backing.
The Ghana Football Association are set to confirm former Chelsea boss Avram Grant as their new head coach at the end of the week.
Stephen Keshi has thrown his hat in the ring for the vacant Ghana post, claiming they can win the 2015 AFCON under his stewardship.
Black Aces defender Kwabena Adusei is wholly satisfied with the transition he has made to South African football.
Rashid Sumaila has returned to Kumasi Asante Kotoko on a season-long loan after failing to secure a spot at Mamelodi Sundowns.
Black Aces defender Kwabena Adusei could not hide his delight after scoring his debut goal in the 3-2 victory over Moroka Swallows on Saturday.
Everton midfielder Christian Atsu has told Football411 he is determined to prove his worth after a shaky start to his time at Goodison Park.
Ghana skipper Asamoah Gyan is upbeat about his side's chances of qualifying for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations despite a slow start to their campaign.
AC Milan and Ghana midfielder Michael Essien has been forced to respond to rumours after it was suggested that he had contracted Ebola.
The dates for next year's African Cup of Nations in Morocco will not be changed, according to the African Football Confederation.
The Moroccan government has called for the 2015 edition of the Africa Cup of Nations to be postponed due to the Ebola epidemic.
- Desailly turns down Ghana
- CAF confirm AFCON 2017 bids
- Gyan caught in race row
- Dauda cuts ties with Chippa
- Grant interested in Ghana job
- Paintsil eyes top-five finish
- Irate Appiah slams Ghana FA
- Appiah parts ways with Ghana
- Appiah hopes to make amends
- Gyan focused on the future
- Ghana join AFCON 2017 race
- Dauda set for Chippa debut
- Atsu out to stake his claim
- FIFA release CAF rankings
- Everton confirm Atsu deal
- Awal hails Paintsil arrival
- Espanyol target Chelsea's Atsu
- Dauda set to depart Pirates
- New GFA deal delights Appiah
- Sumalia could leave Sundowns
- Ghana tackling contract issues
- Essien next to face the music
- Appiah baffled by Boateng rant
- Boateng: It was a catastrophe
- Heldt backing for Boateng