Swansea have further demonstrated their commitment to keeping their best players by rejecting a bid from Everton for Ashley Williams.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has admitted his interest in Everton defender John Stones, hinting at a move for the England international ahead of the 2016/17 Premier League campaign.
Algeria forward Islam Slimani is being strongly linked with a move away from Portuguese club Sporting Lisbon, with Everton and Napoli said to be interested in his services.
Everton target Arkadiusz Milik will not be leaving Ajax during the off-season, according to the Dutch club's new manager, Peter Bosz.
Everton winger Gerard Deulofeu is looking forward to the chance of having a run out against Espanyol and Real Betis because he remains a big fan of La Liga.
Everton coach Ronald Koeman has hailed the acquisition of Patrick Lodewijks, whom he believes is one of the best goalkeeping coaches in the game.
Leon Osman says that Everton made the right decision to sack Roberto Martinez and praised the club for appointing Ronald Koeman in his place.
New Everton boss Ronald Koeman's first signing since taking over at the club will be Fulham goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg for an undisclosed fee.
Belgium midfielder Axel Witsel's agent denied reports that a deal with Everton has been finalised, indicating that a move to Naples is still a possibility.
Former Barcelona winger Gerard Deulofeu reveals he dreams of one day being able to play for Everton in a European competition.
Newly-appointed Everton manager Ronald Koeman has admitted he likes "most of the players at Southampton", but says it will be difficult to bring any of them to Goodison Park.
Newly-appointed Everton manager Ronald Koeman has named his brother, Erwin, as his assistant at Goodison Park, with Jan Kluitenberg joining as fitness coach.
The official list of fixtures for the 2016/17 Premier League season has been released, with Arsenal's home clash against Liverpool the pick of the first-round fixtures.
Everton have announced the appointment of Ronald Koeman as their manager on a three-year deal, reportedly costing the club around £5 million in compensation.
- Premier League confirms list of released players
- Le Tissier shocked by Koeman-Everton link
- Everton set to name Koeman as new manager - report
- Everton snap up Coventry teen
- Owen defends Stones from criticism
- Campbell: Stones shouldn't start for England
- Jose wants Stones at United
- Report: RB Leipzig join Embolo race
- Lukaku plots Toffees exit
- Lukaku: My mind is made up
- Jagielka worried about player exodus
- De Boer explains Ajax departure
- Hodgson names provisional England squad
- Everton sign off with Norwich win
- Martinez: It's been an honour
- Everton v Norwich City
- Toffees show Martinez the door
- Sunderland retain top-flight status
- Sunderland v Everton
- Martinez: Defeat hard to stomach
- Agent: De Boer interested in Everton and Valencia
- Vardy back with a bang as Leicester beat Everton
- Leicester City v Everton
- Baines winner eases pressure on Martinez
- Everton v Bournemouth