Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley was threatened at his home on Friday night as four robbers made away with some of his valuables.
Everton defender John Stones has withdrawn from the England squad after failing to recover from a knee problem ahead of Euro 2016 qualifiers against Estonia and Lithuania.
Everton striker Romelu Lukaku is upbeat over Everton's future following his side's 1-1 draw with Liverpool in the Merseyside Derby at the weekend.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez saw plenty of positives in their 1-1 draw with Liverpool at Goodison Park on Sunday, but thought they could have won it.
Romelu Lukaku's strike cancelled out Danny Ings' header as Everton and Liverpool shared the points in the 225th Merseyside derby at Goodison Park on Sunday.
Everton will be looking for their first victory over neighbours Liverpool in five years when they meet in the 225th Merseyside derby on Sunday.
Everton boss Roberto Martinez believes Liverpool are favourites for the Merseyside derby this weekend, given the amount the Reds have spent on player recruitment.
Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard believes that his side are capable of beating Liverpool on Sunday and ending their losing streak in Merseyside derbies.
England manager Roy Hodgson has selected a few surprises in his latest squad for the upcoming Euro 2016 qualifiers against Estonia and Lithuania.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez praised his side's performance after they rallied from behind to record a 3-2 victory over West Brom at The Hawthorns on Monday night.
Romelu Lukaku inspired a stunning second-half comeback on his return to The Hawthorns on Monday night as Everton powered to a 3-2 win against West Brom.
Everton will be looking to climb back into the Premier League's top five when they travel to the Hawthorns to face West Brom on Monday evening.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez believes his side have the quality to challenge for the top four this season ahead of their clash with West Brom on Monday.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez has calmed fears that defender John Stones suffered a serious injury on Tuesday.
- Deulofeu targets more game time
- Reading v Everton
- Martinez praises centre backs
- Swansea earn hard-fought draw
- Swansea v Everton
- Monk admires Everton stance
- Martinez optimistic over duo
- Mori was denied Chelsea move
- Naismith considered Everton exit
- Martinez: We won mental battle
- Naismith hat-trick downs Chelsea
- Martinez: Stones vital to Everton
- Everton v Chelsea
- Lennon targets England recall
- Cleverley expected back in six weeks
- Martinez: Lennon will face Chelsea
- Baines wants Stones response
- Jagielka expects Barkley contribution
- Hoddle hails 'exciting' Stones
- England starting trio confirmed
- Martinez hopeful on Cleverley injury
- Martinez pleased with business
- Toffees sign Lennon permanently
- Everton sign Funes Mori
- Martinez praise for Stones