Ronald Koeman says Everton rightfully occupy third spot in the Premier League table, despite missing the chance to move into second behind league leaders Manchester City.
Alan Pardew believes Crystal Palace's summer signings have been instrumental in their start to the season after claiming a point at Everton.
Everton manager Ronald Koeman believes it is "crazy" to talk about his side as contenders for the Premier League title.
Swansea have further demonstrated their commitment to keeping their best players by rejecting a bid from Everton for Ashley Williams.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has admitted his interest in Everton defender John Stones, hinting at a move for the England international ahead of the 2016/17 Premier League campaign.
Algeria forward Islam Slimani is being strongly linked with a move away from Portuguese club Sporting Lisbon, with Everton and Napoli said to be interested in his services.
Everton target Arkadiusz Milik will not be leaving Ajax during the off-season, according to the Dutch club's new manager, Peter Bosz.
Everton winger Gerard Deulofeu is looking forward to the chance of having a run out against Espanyol and Real Betis because he remains a big fan of La Liga.
Everton coach Ronald Koeman has hailed the acquisition of Patrick Lodewijks, whom he believes is one of the best goalkeeping coaches in the game.
Leon Osman says that Everton made the right decision to sack Roberto Martinez and praised the club for appointing Ronald Koeman in his place.
New Everton boss Ronald Koeman's first signing since taking over at the club will be Fulham goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg for an undisclosed fee.
Belgium midfielder Axel Witsel's agent denied reports that a deal with Everton has been finalised, indicating that a move to Naples is still a possibility.
Former Barcelona winger Gerard Deulofeu reveals he dreams of one day being able to play for Everton in a European competition.
Newly-appointed Everton manager Ronald Koeman has admitted he likes "most of the players at Southampton", but says it will be difficult to bring any of them to Goodison Park.
- Koeman confirms new backroom additions
- Premier League fixtures announced
- Toffees confirm Koeman appointment
- Premier League confirms list of released players
- Le Tissier shocked by Koeman-Everton link
- Everton set to name Koeman as new manager - report
- Everton snap up Coventry teen
- Owen defends Stones from criticism
- Campbell: Stones shouldn't start for England
- Jose wants Stones at United
- Report: RB Leipzig join Embolo race
- Lukaku plots Toffees exit
- Lukaku: My mind is made up
- Jagielka worried about player exodus
- De Boer explains Ajax departure
- Hodgson names provisional England squad
- Everton sign off with Norwich win
- Martinez: It's been an honour
- Everton v Norwich City
- Toffees show Martinez the door
- Sunderland retain top-flight status
- Sunderland v Everton
- Martinez: Defeat hard to stomach
- Agent: De Boer interested in Everton and Valencia
- Vardy back with a bang as Leicester beat Everton