Everton captain Phil Jagielka admits he's worried about a potential squad exodus at the end of a campaign following a disappointing season.
Manager Frank de Boer has explained the reasons behind his decision to part ways with Ajax Amsterdam amidst reports linking him with the vacant post at English Premier League outfit Everton.
England manager Roy Hodgson has revealed his provisional squad of 26 players for the upcoming European Championships in France.
Everton gave their fans some cheer to end the season following a 3-0 drubbing of relegated Norwich City at Goodison Park on Sunday.
Roberto Martinez has issued a statement via the League Managers Association, thanking everyone involved with the club for their support during his three-year stay at Everton.
Managerless Everton host relegated Norwich in the final round of fixtures of the Premier League season on Saturday.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez has been sacked in the wake of his side's 3-0 loss to Sunderland on Wednesday night, their fourth defeat in five games.
Sunderland have retained their Premier League status in dramatic fashion for the fourth consecutive season after a 3-0 win over Everton at the Stadium of Light on Wednesday night.
Sunderland host Everton at the Stadium of Light on Wednesday evening knowing a win will see them retain their top-flight status.
Everton boss Roberto Martinez admitted his side lacked the passion to match Premier League champions Leicester in a 3-1 defeat on Saturday night.
The agent of Ajax Amsterdam manager Frank De Boer has revealed his client is interested in joining either Everton or Valencia ahead of the new season.
Jamie Vardy struck twice as Leicester City celebrated their first match since being crowned Premier League champions with a 3-1 victory over Everton at the King Power Stadium.
Leicester host Everton on Saturday in their final home match of the season and their first since being crowned Premier League champions on Monday evening.
Leighton Baines' second-half winner helped ease the pressure on manager Roberto Martinez as Everton beat Bournemouth 2-1 at a hostile Goodison Park on Saturday afternoon.
- Everton v Bournemouth
- Howe dismisses Everton speculation
- Robles backs under-fire Martinez
- Martinez: I've earned a second chance
- Martinez defends Funes Mori tackle
- Man Utd reach final as Martial breaks Everton hearts
- Everton v Manchester United
- Rampant Reds crush 10-man Toffees in derby
- Martinez not daunted by trip to Anfield
- Liverpool v Everton
- Mane denies Everton much-needed win
- Everton v Southampton
- No goals between Palace and Everton
- Leicester trio on PFA shortlist
- Martinez: No issues in my camp
- Crystal Palace v Everton
- Martinez unfazed by growing pressure
- Martinez under pressure after Hornets stalemate
- Watford v Everton
- Martinez: Baines sorry for criticism
- Besic: I need to improve
- Martinez: Everton deserved a point
- Martial secures win for United
- Manchester United v Everton
- Raiola: Lukaku and Mkhitaryan for Juve