The Premier Soccer League have clarified that the MTN8 semi-final ties will head directly to penalties should scores be dead even after 90 minutes of play.
Bloemfontein Celtic coach Clinton Larsen aims to capitalize on Kaizer Chiefs' teething problems when they lock horns in the MTN8 semi-finals on Saturday.
Bloemfontein Celtic coach Clinton Larsen admits his decision to rest a number of players against Orlando Pirates was a calculated gamble.
Orlando Pirates were brought back down to earth after their African adventure over the weekend after going down 1-0 to Bloemfontein Celtic at the Free State Stadium on Wednesday.
Clinton Larsen insists Saturday's MTN8 semi-final second-leg against Kaizer Chiefs will not detract from their focus against Orlando Pirates on Wednesday.
Winless Bloemfontein Celtic will be desperate to make it third time lucky when they entertain Orlando Pirates in the Premiership at the Free State Stadium on Wednesday.
The PSL's Dispute Resolution Chamber will rule on the Camaldine Abraw case by Friday after Bloemfontein Celtic and Kaizer Chiefs gave testimony on Monday.
Bloemfontein Celtic managing director Rali Ramabodu has backed his side to get the better of Orlando Pirates at Free State Stadium on Wednesday evening.
Bloemfontein Celtic coach Clinton Larsen lamented Sunday's 1-1 draw against Platinum Stars, stating it was a missed opportunity to grab their first Premiership win.
Bloemfontein Celtic and Platinum Stars were left searching for their first victories of the Premiership season after playing to a 1-1 draw at the Free State Stadium on Sunday.
Bloemfontein Celtic will be searching for their first points of the new Premiership season when they welcome Platinum Stars to the Free State Stadium on Sunday.
Bloemfontein Celtic have announced the PSL Dispute Resolution Chamber hearing regarding the signing of Camaldine Abraw has been postponed until Monday.
Bloemfontein Celtic chairman Max Tshabalala has sent his heartfelt condolences to the family of a supporter who lost his life in a hit-and-run on Sunday.
Bernard Parker missed a penalty but scored a long-range stunner as Kaizer Chiefs fought back from a goal down to draw 1-1 against Bloemfontein Celtic in their MTN8 semi-final on Sunday.
- Komphela calm over Abraw future
- Becker: No DRC ban for Abraw
- City down Celtic in thriller
- Polokwane v Bloem Celtic
- MTN8 semi-finals confirmed
- Larsen proud of battling Celtic
- Sundowns fall to Celtic defeat
- Larsen relying on squad depth
- Nyatama ready to impress
- Stars: Abraw left a free agent
- Nyatama signs with Celtic
- Premiership fixtures released
- Celtic chairman slams conman
- Pirates duo sign for Celtic
- Larsen happy with preparations
- Celtic: Bucs duo not yet signed
- Celtic eyeing Bucs duo
- Chippa swoop for Manzini
- Abraw case to arbitration
- PSL to resolve Abraw dispute
- Celtic to take Chiefs to DRC
- Ritchie linked with Chiefs return
- Opening day fixtures confirmed
- Celtic baffled by Abraw reports
- Celtic complete triple swoop