Arsenal will be hoping to kick start their Premier League campaign when they travel to the Stadium of Light to face Sunderland on Saturday.
Arsene Wenger said he was delighted to see his side's "quality" come through against Anderlecht in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Arsenal mounted a late comeback as they rallied from behind to record a 2-1 victory over Anderlecht at the Constant Vanden Stock stadium on Wednesday.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has been dealt a fresh injury blow with the news that goalkeeper David Ospina will be sidelined for up to three months.
Arsenal will travel to Belgium to take on Anderlechtin their Champions League Group H clash on Wednesday without a number of key players.
Unsettled Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski has rejected rumours that he could join the Gunners' fierce rivals, Tottenham Hotspur.
Greece international Konstantinos Manolas claims he turned down the advances of Arsenal and Juventus before signing for Roma.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger was left cursing his side's lack of concentration at key moments after they were held to a 2-2 draw by Hull City on Saturday.
An injury-time goal from Danny Welbeck rescued Arsenal a point as they could only muster a 2-2 draw against Hull City on Saturday.
Theo Walcott admits he is delighted to be closing in on a full comeback from injury after playing his first 45 minutes in over nine months.
Arsenal will be looking to kick start their Premier League season when they host Hull City at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
Arsene Wenger insists Arsenal's spate of injuries are "coincidental", rather than down to any shortcomings from the medical team.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has revealed he would be more than happy to play for the England U21 team at next year's European U21 Championships.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has dismissed rumours linking him with Monaco, insisting that he is still happy at the Emirates.
- Podolski unhappy at Arsenal
- Wenger heaps praise on City
- Arsenal fans angry at ticket prices
- Gunners tracking Brozovic
- Ox hails 'brilliant' Sanchez
- Arsenal dealt Rosicky blow
- Gazidis sings Wenger's praises
- Wilshere: We'll cope without Ozil
- Walcott boost for Gunners
- Wenger: Giroud recovering well
- Welbeck injury not serious
- Wenger: Mourinho provoked me
- Wilshere: Welbeck can be key
- Parlour questions Wilshere use
- Pires: Khedira the key for Arsenal
- Podolski drops new exit hint
- Gunners to run own Ozil scans
- Koscielny adds to Arsenal woes
- Gunners dealt Ozil blow
- Gunners sweating on Ozil scan
- Szczesny: Gunners will get better
- Wilshere wants ruthless streak
- Cesc: I still respect Arsenal
- Mourinho: No Wenger problem
- Wenger: No regrets over row