Arsenal are ready to make a bid for Valencia and Germany defender Shkodran Mustafi after Per Mertesacker was ruled out through injury for the rest of the year.
Eredivisie side Utrecht are closing in on a deal to sign Arsenal teenage defender Tafari Moore on a season-long loan deal.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has confirmed that defender Per Mertesacker will be sidelined for "a few months" due to a knee injury.
Olympique Lyonnais have confirmed that they have rejected a 35m euro bid for striker Alexandre Lacazette and have said that he is indispensable to the club.
Arsenal's injury crisis jinx looks like it has struck before the new season has even started with a report claiming Per Mertesacker could be out for up to five months.
Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker believes their title rivals may have the upper hand this coming season after strengthening during the current transfer window.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed that he is willing to spend "big money", but only if he can find a player he really wants to bring to the Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal have completed the signing of Bolton Wanderers defender Rob Holding on long-term contract.
Arsenal CEO Ivan Gazidis says that his club will model their transfer dealings after that of Leicester City and that the Foxes' success is great for football.
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has revealed that only Atletico Madrid have made an offer for sought-after striker Gonzalo Higuain.
Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker has hailed new midfielder Granit Xhaka as the perfect signing for the Gunners ahead of next season.
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry has insisted that his departure from a coaching role at the club has any impact on his relationship with Arsene Wenger or the club.
Kanu Nwankwo has backed Kelechi Nwakali to eclipse him and become a superstar at new club Arsenal, upon the completion of his move from Diamond Football Academy.
Former Arsenal goalkeeper David Seaman is hopeful that Arsene Wenger will still be active in the transfer market before the English Premier League season begins.
- Banfield urges Arsenal to sign Jorginho
- Granada secure Toral loan deal
- Wenger open to England job in future
- Marotta: Gunners want to keep Sanchez
- Aulus denies Gunners interest in Lacazette
- Cech quits Czech Republic role
- Arsenal enter race for Subotic
- Siasia: Iwobi's father let me down
- Wenger: Asano one for the future
- Arteta confirms City coaching role
- Leicester end Vardy speculation
- Ozil encourages German exodus to England
- Boufal in talks with several major teams
- Wenger: Vardy not leaving champions
- Vardy: Arsenal talks no distraction
- Iwobi vows to contribute more in attack
- Leicester vice-chairman hopes Vardy will stay
- Premier League fixtures announced
- Ranieri: Vardy undecided on Arsenal
- Nigeria's Nwakali confirms Arsenal deal
- Henry questions reasons for Vardy delay
- Premier League confirms list of released players
- Henchoz: Xhaka not a top player yet
- Wenger praises Arsenal target Kante
- Xhaka: Wenger convinced me to move