Arsene Wenger has defended his decision to play Alexis Sanchez in Arsenal's 1-1 draw with Norwich on Sunday, with the Chilean injuring his hamstring for the second time in less than a week.
Arsenal's worst fears have been confirmed with the news that Francis Coquelin will be out for 12 weeks with a medial knee ligament injury.
Despite only making seven appearances in two seasons at Arsenal, Sebastion Squillaci says he has no hard feelings over his torrid time at the Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal failed to keep pace with the Premier League front-runners after they were held to a 1-1 draw by Norwich at Carrow Road on Sunday.
Premier League newcomers Norwich will be wary of a backlash when they welcome Arsenal to Carrow Road on Sunday in the late kick-off.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has called for a response from his side following their 2-1 defeat to West Bromwich Albion last weekend.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger still believes his side can progress in the Champions League, but reveals he would try win the Europa League if they don't.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has said that the Gunners will keep a close eye on forward Alexis Sanchez ahead of their Premier League clash with Norwich on Sunday.
Chelsea legend Didier Drogba has backed Arsenal to win this season's Premier League, with Manchester City their biggest competition.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has described his side's 2-1 loss to West Brom on Saturday as "a nightmare" after they slipped to fourth in the Premier League.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has dismissed suggestions that he dislikes spending money following his side's 3-0 win over Dinamo Zagreb on Tuesday.
Arsenal kept their Champions League hopes alive with an authoritative 3-0 win over Dinamo Zagreb at the Emirates Stadium on Tuesday.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has confirmed that midfielder Francis Coquelin could miss up to two months with a knee injury.
Arsenal will be aiming to lift themselves off the foot of Group F in the Champions League when they welcome Dinamo Zagreb to the Emirates on Tuesday evening.
- Coquelin injury worry for Arsenal
- Wenger planning to rest Sanchez
- Sanchez concern for Gunners
- Report: Arsenal and Liverpool chase Xhaka
- Wilshere won't rush return
- Chambers happy with progress
- Bellerin heaps praise on in-form Ozil
- Welbeck admits 'difficult' recovery
- Giroud: Arsenal benching a wake-up call
- Sabatini: Roma want Szczesny to stay
- Wenger fears doping in football
- Campbell retains Arsenal dream
- Wenger happy with a draw
- Gibbs snatches late draw in derby
- Napoli face competition for Rugani
- Wenger wary of Tottenham emergence
- Wenger: Spurs players off limits
- Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur
- Cech confident of Euro progression
- Mertesacker: Shake it off
- Wenger laments 'extremely poor' defence
- Bayern hammer hapless Arsenal
- Lahm hails 'intelligent' Ozil
- Bayern Munich v Arsenal
- Lewandowski eyeing scoring return