Neven Subotic believes it is vital that Borussia Dortmund finish top of their Champions League group after losing 2-0 to Arsenal on Wednesday night.
Arsenal could be without captain Mikel Arteta for "a while" after he suffered a calf injury in Wednesday's 2-0 victory over Borussia Dortmund.
Arsene Wenger says he was most pleased by Arsenal's ability to defend as a unit as they saw off Borussia Dortmund 2-0 in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Yaya Sanogo and Alexis Sanchez secured Arsenal a 2-0 win against Borussia Dortmund on Wednesday and a place in the last-16 of the Champions League.
Bayern Munich honorary president Franz Beckenbauer claims that Xherdan Shaqiri has been told he is free to leave during the January transfer window.
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey is confident that manager Arsene Wenger can navigate the club through their current troubles.
Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp has dismissed speculation that he could be on his way to the Premier League to manage Liverpool or Arsenal.
Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny is confident his side can secure the results they need to qualify for the last-16 of the Champions League.
Arsenal could be without the services of midfielder Jack Wilshere for a number of months due to an ankle injury.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has responded to criticism from shareholder Alisher Usmanov by claiming the Russian was wrong to go to the press.
Arsenal welcome Borussia Dortmund to the Emirates in the Champions League on Wednesday night desperate to end their run of poor results.
Arsenal will be without Olivier Giroud for their remaining two UEFA Champions League group matches after the club bizarrely omitted him from their first squad list.
Arsenal shareholder Alisher Usmanov believes Arsene Wenger's principles are getting in the way of the club challenging for domestic and European honours.
German forward Lukas Podolski has once again vented his frustration at a lack of playing time at Arsenal by declaring that he's "not some clown".
- Arteta: It was our best game
- Wenger feels for Gunners fans
- Arsenal 1-2 Manchester United
- Wenger: No Welbeck assurances
- Rooney backs Welbeck move
- Arsenal v Manchester United
- Gunners handed Giroud boost
- Wilshere open to new role
- Koln deny Podolski interest
- Campbell happy to wait for chance
- Ramsey: Criticism is unfair
- Schalke not interested in duo
- Wenger rules out Podolski sale
- Welbeck relishing Auld Enemy tie
- Debuchy eyes December return
- Debuchy: Gunners will improve
- Cabaye open to England return
- Destro welcomes Arsenal rumours
- Giroud makes training return
- Ozil out until next year
- Gunners eyeing Destro deal
- Sanchez: I'm still learning
- Suarez: Gerrard stopped 'big error'
- Podolski open to Arsenal exit
- Wenger: We threw it away