First-half goals from Mesut Ozil and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain fired Arsenal to a 2-0 victory over Bournemouth at Vitality Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger accepts the neutrals in England all want Leicester City to win the Premier League, which he feels may give them the edge in the season's run-in.
Southampton manager Ronald Koeman insists his relationship with Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has not been negatively affected by their recent touchline bust-up.
Arsenal will be desperate to rediscover their winning form when they take on Bournemouth at Dean Court on Sunday.
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has admitted that his recovery process from a leg injury has at times been frustrating.
Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech is confident Arsenal can win the Premier League but says they will need to reach 87 points if they want to lift the trophy come May.
Arsenal lost more ground in the race for the Premier League title after they were held to a goalless draw by Southampton at the Emirates Stadium on Tuesday.
Arsenal's Mathieu Debuchy and Yaya Sanogo have left the club on loan to join Bordeaux and Charlton Athletic respectively.
Arsenal will be targeting a return to winning ways when a resurgent Southampton make the trip to the Emirates on Tuesday evening.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admits he was delighted to see his side maintain their focus right until the end following Saturday's 2-1 FA Cup win over Burnley.
Arsenal booked their place in the next round of the FA Cup following a hard-fought 2-1 win over Burnley at the Emirates on Saturday.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has revealed that midfielder Jack Wilshere has suffered an injury set-back and is set to be sidelined for a further six weeks.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has all but ruled out any further signings during the January transfer window, citing the recent return from injury of several stars.
Arsenal are in need of a positive result as they prepare to take on Burnley in the FA Cup fourth round at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday.
- Coquelin, Rosicky back for Gunners
- Chelsea triumph against 10-man Arsenal
- Hiddink: Wenger 'last of his kind'
- Eberl dismisses Xhaka transfer rumours
- Vieira: Mourinho above Wenger
- Arsenal v Chelsea
- Wenger: Gunners ready for Costa battle
- Double injury boost for the Gunners
- Real Madrid top earners in the world
- Wenger: Walcott a deadly finisher now
- Mertesacker: Cech's experience is useful
- Wenger: Still a positive result
- Gunners survive Potters scare to go top
- Stoke City v Arsenal
- Wenger pondering Sanchez gamble
- Aubameyang committed to Dortmund
- Arsenal sign Basel midfielder Elneny
- Pennant joins Singapore's Tampines Rovers
- Gunners confirm deal for Elneny
- Wenger frustrated by draw but not display
- Allen salvages share of the spoils for Reds
- Ozil confident of beating Liverpool
- Toure: Stadium hampered Gunners
- Liverpool v Arsenal
- Wenger hails Klopp's Liverpool impact