The Football Association has dished out fines to Chelsea and Arsenal for failing to control their respective players in the heated clash on September 19.
Mesut Ozil insists that Arsenal will go into their Champions League group-stage double header against Bayern Munich with no fear.
Arsenal youngster Alex Iwobi has set his sights on breaking into manager Arsene Wenger's starting line-up after penning a new long-term contract with the London club.
Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker believes they have the quality to beat Bayern Munich following their dominant 3-0 victory over Manchester United.
Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech believes that Alexis Sanchez is back to his best after the forward grabbed a brace in the Gunners' 3-0 win over Manchester United on Sunday.
There is still plenty to digest from this weekend's round of Premier League fixtures, with Jose Mourinho in particular feeling the heat.
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has hailed the team's hard work in their 3-0 win over Manchester United at Emirates Stadium on Sunday.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger felt every one of his players were at their very best on Sunday after seeing off Manchester United 3-0 at the Emirates Stadium.
Three goals in 13 first-half minutes were enough to leave Arsenal in cruise control as they romped to a 3-0 win over Manchester United at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has dubbed criticism of David Ospina sensationalist after the goalkeeper's poor performance in the Champions League.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says he didn't rival Manchester United for Anthony Martial's signature because he was under the impression the striker was not for sale.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger can't understand why people are writing off his side's title chances already, despite them only being three points behind leaders Manchester United.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal believes Arsenal counterpart Arsene Wenger is doing a great job at the Gunners, despite increasingly vocal criticism of the Frenchman.
Premier League leaders Manchester United will be in confident mood when they head into the clash with Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday.
- Wenger threatens to end press conference
- Surprise inclusions in England squad
- Wenger: We can still qualify
- Olympiakos shoot down Arsenal
- Wenger: Martial wasn't for sale
- Wright: Mourinho obsessed with Wenger
- Walcott confident of kicking on
- Wenger: EPL demands hurt Europe chances
- Arsenal v Olympiakos
- Wenger hopeful of Coquelin return
- Arsenal humble Leicester at home
- One-match ban for Gabriel
- Leicester City v Arsenal
- Ranieri wary of Arsenal quality
- Martial agent in Wenger jibe
- Henry backs Arsenal title bid
- Flamini: I had a point to prove
- Flamini double sinks Tottenham
- Arsenal's Iwobi gets Eagles call
- Wenger: It's Giroud or Walcott
- Tottenham v Arsenal
- Wenger hopeful on Coquelin
- FA charges Arsenal and Chelsea
- Bellerin committed to Arsenal
- Mourinho: Wenger a sore loser