Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil feels that young German players would benefit from following his example by moving to the English Premier League.
Sofiane Boufal's agent has revealed that the Lille attacking midfielder is in contact with several top European clubs, including Spanish giants Barcelona.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger must look elsewhere for striking options after admitting he has major doubts that Jamie Vardy will leave Leicester.
Arsenal's interest in Jamie Vardy will not distract him from his pursuit of international glory with England, says the Leicester striker.
Arsenal midfielder Alex Iwobi has revealed his personal targets for the 2016/17 Premier league campaign, which includes being more creative and scoring more goals.
Leicester City's vice-chairman, Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, believes Jamie Vardy will stay at the King Power Stadium, amidst rumours of an imminent transfer bid from Arsenal.
The official list of fixtures for the 2016/17 Premier League season has been released, with Arsenal's home clash against Liverpool the pick of the first-round fixtures.
Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri has said that striker Jamie Vardy is still yet to make a decision on whether he wants to move to Arsenal this summer.
Nigerian youngster Kelechi Nwakali has revealed via a Facebook post that he has signed for Arsenal.
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry says he does not understand why Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy is delaying making a decision over reported interest from the Gunners.
The Premier League have published a list of all the players released by clubs at the end of the 2015/16 campaign, with a number of high-profile players now looking for new clubs.
Former Switzerland international Stephane Henchoz believes that newly-signed Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka isn't a top player yet.
Arsene Wenger has further fuelled speculation linking Arsenal with a move for Leicester City midfielder N'Golo Kanté by declaring his admiration for the player.
Newly Arsenal signing Granit Xhaka has revealed that Arsene Wenger played a huge role in his decision to join the Premier League side.
- Merson: Arsenal won't suit Vardy
- Rodriguez keeping his options open
- Giroud talks up Vardy transfer
- Report: Vardy to undergo medical with Arsenal
- Report: Arsenal looking to sign Vardy
- Ospina a target for Besiktas
- Wilshere: I'm ready to play for England
- Coleman backs Ramsey to shine at Euros
- Sommer laments Xhaka exit
- Cousin: Aubameyang a good fit for Arsenal
- Leicester & Liverpool to fight for Arsenal winger
- Report: Arsenal ready to swoop for Rodriguez
- Xhaka delighted with dream move
- Ozil linked with Barca and Bayern
- Soldati: Arsenal in for Zapata
- Djourou compares Xhaka to Pirlo
- Arsenal become top EPL earners
- Arsenal confirm Xhaka capture
- Wilshere prefers a more central role
- Wenger: It was a pleasure to manage Rosicky
- Arsenal edge closer to completing Xhaka capture
- Xhaka coy over Arsenal transfer rumours
- Kane disappointed by third-placed finish
- Arteta: I'm no longer good enough
- Hodgson names provisional England squad