The Confederation of African Football's executive committee will on Wednesday decide the hosts for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations.
Head coach Christian Gourcuff has had his contract with the Algerian national team extended.
Gervinho admits that the Ivory Coast never doubted they could make it to the semi-final, following the team's 3-1 win against Algeria.
Algeria striker Islam Slimani insists that their lack of efficiency proved costly in their 3-1 defeat to Ivory coast in the Africa Cup of Nations quarter-finals on Sunday.
Christian Gourcuff claims Algeria did not deserve to be ejected from AFCON 2015, despite suffering a 3-1 defeat against Ivory Coast on Sunday.
Ivory Coast booked themselves a place in the Africa Cup of Nations semi-finals with a a classy 3-1 win over Algeria in Malabo on Sunday.
Algeria booked their place in the Africa Cup of Nations quarter-finals after clinching a 2-0 victory over Senegal at Nuevo Estadio de Malabo on Tuesday night.
Islam Slimani will not be available for selection when Algeria play against Senegal in the Africa Cup of Nations on Tuesday.
Algeria coach Christian Gourcuff claimed his team weren't helped by what he called a poor pitch and humid conditions during their 1-0 defeat to Ghana on Friday.
Ghana skipper Asamoah Gyan scored a late winner as the Black Stars kept their 2015 AFCON hopes alive with a 1-0 victory over Algeria in Mongomo on Friday.
Algeria are faced with two serious injury scares ahead of their crucial Africa Cup of Nations fixture against Ghana at Mongomo on Friday.
Algeria coach Christian Gourcuff said a missed penalty by Tokelo Rantie proved crucial as his side came from behind to beat South Africa 3-1 in the Africa Cup of Nations on Monday.
Algeria rallied from a goal down record a 3-1 victory over South Africa in their opening Africa Cup of Nations clash in Mongomo on Monday night.
- Brahimi: Algeria well prepared
- Algeria v South Africa
- Brahimi motivated for AFCON
- Phala feels the AFCON buzz
- Ghoulam boost for Algeria
- Zeffane: Semi-finals the target
- Players to be tested for Ebola
- Zemmamouche to miss AFCON
- Palacios backs Algeria
- Algeria profile
- Leekens backing for Algeria
- Ten-man Algeria frustrate Tunisia
- AFCON 2015 draw completed
- Meyiwa up for CAF award
- CAF confirm AFCON 2017 bids
- FIFA release CAF rankings
- Algeria take CAF top spot
- Algeria donate WC winnings
- Lacen: Algeria have potential
- Germany 2-1 Algeria (AET)
- Algeria 1-1 Russia
- Belgium 2-1 Algeria
- AFCON 2015 qualifying draw
- Bentaleb chooses Algeria
- CAF nations in rankings stumble