Philippe Coutinho's agent has insisted there is no truth to the rumours Real Madrid have made contact over signing the attacking midfielder from Liverpool.
Juventus striker Alvaro Morata has dismissed rumours he could return to Real Madrid in the near future, insisting he is happy at the Juventus Stadium.
Real Madrid manager Rafa Benitez has hit back at suggestions that he is too defence-minded, and says that in Italy he was accused of the exact opposite.
Mateo Kovacic is confident his decision to leave Internazionale to move to Real Madrid during the off-season transfer window was the correct one.
Barcelona technical secretary Robert Fernandez is convinced that striker Neymar will spend the rest of his professional career at the club.
Barcelona star Lionel Messi can breath a sigh of relief after being cleared of tax charges, although prosecutors are seeking 18 months' imprisonment for his father, Jorge.
Sevilla president Jose Castro insists they have no plans to add out-of-favour Manchester United goalkeeper Victor Valdes to their ranks.
France national coach Didier Deschamps has backed Karim Benzema as his main man up-front, after the striker has become frustrated at club level.
Despite coming from behind to salvage a 1-1 draw against rivals Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone still feels like his side dropped points on Sunday.
Real Madrid manager Rafa Benitez was disappointed to have dropped points in their 1-1 draw with Atletico Madrid at Vicente Calderon on Sunday.
Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has admitted that his side sorely missed striker Lionel Messi and midfielder Andres Iniesta during their 2-1 loss to Sevilla on Saturday.
Real Madrid head coach believes the El Derbi Madrileno against Atletico Madrid at Estadio Vicente on Sunday is going to be full of character and passion.
Winger Gareth Bale and captain Sergio Ramos look set to make their respective returns from injury for Real Madrid against city rivals Atletico Madrid on Sunday.
Cristiano Ronaldo has been presented with a special award by Real Madrid after becoming the Spanish club's all-time top scorer this week.
- Villareal win, Athletic Bilbao lose
- Martinez vows to silence critics
- Rafa demands Real perfection
- Gabi: We paid for missed chances
- Iniesta set for spell on sidelines
- Parejo hails 'valuable' win
- Garcia: Roma 'lacked balance'
- Enrique: Barca had faith
- Suarez stunner seals Barca win
- Chicharito: Madrid 'wasn't all rosy'
- Mascherano charged with tax fraud
- Mascherano facing tax fraud charges
- Hernandez comments on Messi absence
- Konoplyanka: Sevilla the right choice
- Villani: Messi will be back earlier
- Navas frustrated by wasteful Madrid
- Barcelona's Busquets rues Messi injury
- Messi out for seven to eight weeks
- Neymar assets frozen amidst tax probe
- Simeone: Rotation key to title challenge
- Deportivo down Real Betis
- Neymar: I was in talks with United
- Modric: Bilbao win showed our quality
- Enrique praises Celta Vigo
- Lahm reveals Barca and United interest