Barcelona boss Luis Enrique admits that he has concerns, particularly in defence, after his side's 2-1 loss to Fiorentina on Sunday.
Roberto Soldado has reportedly been offered a way out from his nightmare spell at Tottenham Hotspur by Spanish outfit Villarreal.
Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic has rubbished suggestions playing alongside Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar is easy.
Valencia striker Alvaro Negredo says he is determined to succeed at the club amid rumours of a move back to the Premier League.
Barcelona president Jose Maria Bartomeu says they have yet to receive any offers for winger Pedro amidst speculation he could join Manchester United.
Real Madrid manager Rafa Benitez has a choice to make between the sticks, with goalkeepers Keylor Navas and Kiko Casilla both vying to be first choice.
Celta Viga coach Eduardo Berizzo has conceded that he won't be able to stop Nolito leaving if his buy-out clause is met this summer.
Manchester United transfer target Sergio Ramos has ended any uncertainty over his future after reportedly committing his future to Real Madrid.
Filipe Luis has completed his return to Atletico Madrid on a four-year contract, ending his brief time in the Premier League with Chelsea.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has hit back at the wife of Real Madrid boss Rafa Benitez, Montserrat Seara, for her earlier jibe.
Wales manager Chris Coleman is of the opinion winger Gareth Bale will stay at Real Madrid amid reports linking the 26-year-old with a move to Manchester United.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes Eden Hazard was better than Cristiano Ronaldo last season and says referees need to protect the winger from dangerous tackles.
Aston Villa look set to sign Spanish left-back Jose Angel Crespo from Cordoba, after the recently relegated Segunda Division side confirmed the move.
Barcelona defender Gerard Pique says he understands why Pedro is looking to leave the club to get more game time, but admitted he hopes the forward will stay.
- Abdennour wants Barca move
- Icardi reveals Real snub
- PSG deny making Ronaldo bid
- Jackson makes title claims
- Vermaelen pleased to be back
- Inter loan Bardi to Espanyol
- Suarez: It's worth the wait
- Atletico 'in talks' with Motta
- Bartra rubbishes Napoli rumours
- Benzema not looking to move
- Bartomeu: Barca business over
- Benitez rules out Ramos sale
- Busquests wants Pedro to stay
- Jackson cools Falcao comparisons
- Pedro to decide his future
- Valencia close in on Ryan
- Casemiro: I've returned home
- Savic seals Atletico switch
- Savic bids Fiorentina farewell
- Roma close in on Adriano
- Enrique: No loan for Turan
- Bartomeu wins Barca elections
- Sevilla confirm Mariano deal
- Kroos backing for Benitez
- Juventus remain firm on Pogba