Atletico Madrid have confirmed that superstar Antoine Griezmann's left foot is not broken and added that he could be fit for their clash with rivals Real Madrid on Saturday.
Cristiano Ronaldo said up-and-coming players should be their own footballers as he named potential future stars.
As he reflects on signing a new five-year contract with Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo says he wants to continue rewriting history.
Real Madrid talisman Cristiano Ronaldo will continue to ply his trade at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium after agreeing to a contract extension that will keep him with the club until June 2021.
Gareth Bale is on the verge of signing a new six-year deal with Real Madrid that will keep him at the club until 2022, according to Cadena Ser.
Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos could be out of action for a month after suffering a knee injury during Spain's 2-0 World Cup qualifier win over Albania on Sunday.
Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic has admitted that it has been difficult for the team to adjust to life without Lionel Messi, who is currently on the sidelines due to an injury.
Luis Enrique admits VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach surprised Barcelona but insists his side were worthy of their victory in the Champions League.
Andres Iniesta is confident that Barcelona can have a lot of success even though they will be without superstar Lionel Messi for the next couple of weeks.
Goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has revealed that he decided to join Manchester City after he was told he would play second fiddle to Marc-Andre ter Stegen at Barcelona.
Real Madrid midfielder James Rodriguez has insisted that he never had any intention of leaving the Santiago Bernabeu this summer.
The question of whether Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo is a better player has been asked countless times over the past couple of years.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Alvaro Morata scored at the death to guide Real Madrid to a thrilling 2-1 win over Sporting CP in their Champions League opener on Wednesday.
Brazil legend Pele thinks Brendan Rodgers' "great coaching" helped mould Luis Suarez into the player he is today.
- Messi could miss Champions League opener
- Messi set to extend stay at Barcelona
- Barcelona passed on chance to sign Pogba
- Sunday's La Liga round-up
- UEFA Champions League line-up confirmed
- Real boss Zidane says Rodriguez is staying put
- Champions League play-off draw
- Las Palmas thrilled with Boateng capture
- Axed Song heads to Russia
- Atletico Madrid announce Gamiero capture
- It won't be easy for new Barca forward
- PSG boss Emery confirms Jese interest
- Verratti not interested in Madrid move
- Gomes: No on-field friendship with Ronaldo
- Sampaoli: Not the right time for Argentina job
- Iniesta: Competition in Barca midfield 'healthy'
- Swansea confirm Llorente interest
- Arsenal links with Mustafi intensify
- Gomes: It's an honour to wear Barca jersey
- Zidane: We lacked aggression
- International Champions Cup round-up
- Mascherano pens Barcelona extension
- Pato makes Villarreal switch
- Deportivo: Perez not for sale
- Atletico's Cerezo hints at Vietto exit