New Valencia boss Pako Ayestaran accepts that some fans were hoping for a more experienced man to take the reins at the club, but insists he can get the job done.
Spain coach Vicente Del Bosque says that Arsenal full-back Héctor Bellerín will make the Euro 2016 squad if Real Madrid counterpart Dani Carvajal cannot recover from injury in time.
Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone believes their poor start to the Champions League final against Real Madrid is what ultimately cost them the trophy.
Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane was beaming with pride following his side's penalty triumph over city rivals Atletico Madrid in the Champions League final.
Cristiano Ronaldo netted the decisive goal as Real Madrid claimed their 11th Champions League title with a 5-3 victory over Atletico Madrid on penalties after extra time had ended in a 1-1 draw at the San Siro on Saturday night.
Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has ruled out the possibility of selling striker Robert Lewandowski to Real Madrid, after the player confirmed he had held talks with the Spanish giants.
Gabi Fernandez insists that Atletico aren't thinking about their devastating 4-1 loss to Real Madrid in the 2014 Champions League final in Portugal.
Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil has reportedly postponed talks over a new contract until after Euro 2016, fuelling rumours linking him with Barcelona and Bayern Munich.
Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale is feeling "more relaxed" ahead of his second Champions League final against Atletico Madrid.
Fernando Torres has won several major titles in his career, yet the Atletico Madrid striker feels the Champions League final against Real Madrid is the "most important game of his life".
Marseille goalkeeper Steve Mandanda has not ruled out the possibility of staying at the club for a ninth season, but admits a move abroad is a tempting prospect.
For the second time in three years, the Champions League final will be very domestic affair, with Real Madrid taking on local rivals Atlético Madrid at the San Siro in Milan on Saturday.
Former Real Madrid striker Ronaldo feels Juventus forward Alvaro Morata should return to the Santiago Bernabeu to become a first-team regular.
Amid rumours of a possible switch to Juventus in the upcoming transfer window, Barcelona defender Javier Mascherano could not give a definitive answer.
- Xavi: Pep will change English football
- Bale remains fully committed to Real
- No Mourinho reunion for Ronaldo
- Sevilla president rules out Emery exit
- Allegri urges Morata to stay at Juve
- Messi wants Argentina return
- Ronaldo calms injury fears
- Sandro to leave Barca
- Ronaldo plays down injury fears
- Gracia steps down as Malaga boss
- Messi reflects on 'difficult' Barca move
- Zidane can't wait for Saturday
- Motta doubts Ronaldo, Neymar leadership
- Koke happy at Atletico
- Emery confirms Banega departure
- Enrique hails perfect end to the season
- Pique: We deserved Copa del Rey
- Barca do double with Copa del Rey title
- Enrique: Fatigue not a problem for Sevilla
- Griezmann talks Champions League final
- Ancelotti heaps praise on Ronaldo
- Juve baulk at Gabriel Jesus valuation
- Liverpool and Sevilla charged over crowd trouble
- Nolito: I'm not mad at Barcelona
- Barcelona v Sevilla