An unnamed Chinese club has made a £256.6 million bid in an attempt to acquire the services of Real Madrid talisman Cristiano Ronaldo.
Former Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola has admitted that Lionel Messi is "on another level" when compared to Cristiano Ronaldo.
Chelsea winger Pedro has admitted that winning in the Premier League is a lot harder in comparison to La Liga.
Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has expressed his optimism that superstar Lionel Messi will spend his entire career at the club.
Atletico Madrid superstar Antoine Griezmann has revealed that he has no plans to leave the club and join Arsenal.
In the past, James Rodriguez has pledged his allegiance to Real Madrid, but the midfielder has changed his tune after receiving a number of offers.
Real Madrid midfielder James Rodriguez has once again said that he has no intention of leaving the club even though there has been a lot of speculation about his future.
Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has admitted that his side won't be able to retain their La Liga title if they keep playing at a substandard level.
Atletico Madrid have confirmed that superstar Antoine Griezmann's left foot is not broken and added that he could be fit for their clash with rivals Real Madrid on Saturday.
Cristiano Ronaldo said up-and-coming players should be their own footballers as he named potential future stars.
As he reflects on signing a new five-year contract with Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo says he wants to continue rewriting history.
Real Madrid talisman Cristiano Ronaldo will continue to ply his trade at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium after agreeing to a contract extension that will keep him with the club until June 2021.
Gareth Bale is on the verge of signing a new six-year deal with Real Madrid that will keep him at the club until 2022, according to Cadena Ser.
Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos could be out of action for a month after suffering a knee injury during Spain's 2-0 World Cup qualifier win over Albania on Sunday.
- Rakitic: Barcelona 'very different' without Messi
- Luis Enrique: Gladbach surprised Barca
- Iniesta: Barcelona can survive without Messi
- Bravo opens up about decision to leave Barcelona
- Rodriguez: I never wanted to leave Madrid
- Pele: Messi a better player than Ronaldo
- Ronaldo, Morata spare Madrid's blushes
- Pele claims Rodgers made Suarez a 'better player'
- Messi could miss Champions League opener
- Messi set to extend stay at Barcelona
- Barcelona passed on chance to sign Pogba
- Sunday's La Liga round-up
- UEFA Champions League line-up confirmed
- Real boss Zidane says Rodriguez is staying put
- Champions League play-off draw
- Las Palmas thrilled with Boateng capture
- Axed Song heads to Russia
- Atletico Madrid announce Gamiero capture
- It won't be easy for new Barca forward
- PSG boss Emery confirms Jese interest
- Verratti not interested in Madrid move
- Gomes: No on-field friendship with Ronaldo
- Sampaoli: Not the right time for Argentina job
- Iniesta: Competition in Barca midfield 'healthy'
- Swansea confirm Llorente interest