Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos could be out of action for a month after suffering a knee injury during Spain's 2-0 World Cup qualifier win over Albania on Sunday.
Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic has admitted that it has been difficult for the team to adjust to life without Lionel Messi, who is currently on the sidelines due to an injury.
Luis Enrique admits VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach surprised Barcelona but insists his side were worthy of their victory in the Champions League.
Andres Iniesta is confident that Barcelona can have a lot of success even though they will be without superstar Lionel Messi for the next couple of weeks.
Goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has revealed that he decided to join Manchester City after he was told he would play second fiddle to Marc-Andre ter Stegen at Barcelona.
Real Madrid midfielder James Rodriguez has insisted that he never had any intention of leaving the Santiago Bernabeu this summer.
The question of whether Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo is a better player has been asked countless times over the past couple of years.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Alvaro Morata scored at the death to guide Real Madrid to a thrilling 2-1 win over Sporting CP in their Champions League opener on Wednesday.
Brazil legend Pele thinks Brendan Rodgers' "great coaching" helped mould Luis Suarez into the player he is today.
Lionel Messi is a doubt for the opening match of Barcelona's 2016/17 Champions League campaign after aggravating a hamstring injury.
Barcelona sporting director Robert Fernandez has said that superstar Lionel Messi will be signing a new deal this season.
Manchester United were willing to fork out a record fee to land Paul Pogba, but Barcelona's director of sporting relations, Albert Soler, has confirmed that the La Liga club passed on the opportunity to sign the midfielder.
Sunday's La Liga action saw Barcelona edge Athletic, Las Palmas put five past Granada, while Villarreal and Sevilla struggled to score.
The 32 teams who will do battle in the group stage of the 2016/17 UEFA Champions League have been confirmed following the conclusion of the qualifying rounds.
- Real boss Zidane says Rodriguez is staying put
- Champions League play-off draw
- Las Palmas thrilled with Boateng capture
- Axed Song heads to Russia
- Atletico Madrid announce Gamiero capture
- It won't be easy for new Barca forward
- PSG boss Emery confirms Jese interest
- Verratti not interested in Madrid move
- Gomes: No on-field friendship with Ronaldo
- Sampaoli: Not the right time for Argentina job
- Iniesta: Competition in Barca midfield 'healthy'
- Swansea confirm Llorente interest
- Arsenal links with Mustafi intensify
- Gomes: It's an honour to wear Barca jersey
- Zidane: We lacked aggression
- International Champions Cup round-up
- Mascherano pens Barcelona extension
- Pato makes Villarreal switch
- Deportivo: Perez not for sale
- Atletico's Cerezo hints at Vietto exit
- Bayern's Alonso picks Zidane ahead of Messi and Ronaldo
- Barcelona open talks with Jonas
- Aubameyang keen to stay with BVB
- Adriano closing in on Barca exit
- Ganso: I'm ready to adapt