Zinedine Zidane has confirmed that James Rodriguez will not be leaving Real Madrid this transfer window.
Manchester City have been drawn to play Romanian side Steaua Bucharest in the Champions League play-off round after the draw was held in Switzerland on Friday afternoon.
Ghana international forward Kevin-Prince Boateng is being hailed by Las Palmas as "the most important foreign player who has joined the club in recent decades".
Russian side Rubin Kazan have confirmed the signing of midfielder Alex Song following the termination of his contract with Barcelona.
Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone has bolstered his attacking options after signing striker Kevin Gameiro from Primera Division rivals Sevilla.
Andres Inietsa says that any new forward signed by Barcelona will find the competition for space tough, but will still feel like he's contributing to the team.
Paris Saint-Germain coach Unai Emery has declared his interest in Real Madrid forward Jese Rodriguez, and hopes to complete a deal before the start of the new season.
Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Marco Verratti insists he is happy at the French champions, amidst reported interest from Zinedine Zidane's Real Madrid.
Andre Gomes has assured Barcelona fans that his friendship with Portugal teammate and Madrid star forward Cristiano Ronaldo, does not extend to club level.
Jorge Sampaoli believes that taking over as Argentina manager at this time would be irresponsible since he has just been appointed Sevilla head coach.
Barcelona captain Andres Iniesta says that inter-player competition for spots in a well-stocked midfield will enhance the club's chances of success this season.
Swansea City have confirmed they are interested in bringing Sevilla striker Fernando Llorente to the English Premier League this season.
Arsenal are ready to make a bid for Valencia and Germany defender Shkodran Mustafi after Per Mertesacker was ruled out through injury for the rest of the year.
New Barcelona midfielder Andre Gomes explains that his decision to move to Barcelona over Real Madrid came down to the difference in the two clubs' philosophies.
- Zidane: We lacked aggression
- International Champions Cup round-up
- Mascherano pens Barcelona extension
- Pato makes Villarreal switch
- Deportivo: Perez not for sale
- Atletico's Cerezo hints at Vietto exit
- Bayern's Alonso picks Zidane ahead of Messi and Ronaldo
- Barcelona open talks with Jonas
- Aubameyang keen to stay with BVB
- Adriano closing in on Barca exit
- Ganso: I'm ready to adapt
- Suarez: Messi still a cut above the rest
- Real Madrid loan Mayoral to Wolfsburg
- Rodriguez wants to stay at Madrid
- Agent drops Rakitic exit hint
- Blaugrana agree deal for Gomes
- Halilovic makes Hamburg switch
- Spain settle on Lopetegui
- Enrique looking for more firepower
- Song poised to leave Barca for good
- Napoli: Only Atletico bid for Higuain
- Ancelotti: Madrid don't need Lewandowski
- Gaitan joined Atletco to win titles
- Zidane: Real squad size a problem for James
- Ronaldo assures his fans that 'all is well'