Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas has revealed how he was sometimes forced to take injections to enable him to get through matches last season.
Former Spain midfielder Xavi has stated that Italy are playing with elements from both Atletico Madrid and Barcelona.
Alvaro Morata's agent has confirmed interest in the Juventus striker from high-profile Premier League clubs, despite Real Madrid activating a buyback clause.
Antoine Griezmann has ended speculation over his future by signing a new long-term contract with Atletico Madrid until 2021.
Spain goalkeeper David de Gea says his the critics only motivate him to become better after his performance in their final Group D clash with Croatia.
Paul Pogba's agent has urged Juventus to consider the midfielder's needs and ambition as he continues to talk up interest in the French star.
Paco Jemez has been confirmed as the new man in charge at Granada, a position the former Rayo Vallecano coach describes as an honour to be in.
Former Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti claims the club's signing of Norwegian starlet Martin Odegaard was a public relations stunt.
Andres Iniesta has revealed that he was going to take the penalty which Sergio Ramos failed to convert in Spain's dramatic loss to Croatia on Tuesday night.
Chelsea have confirmed that Charly Musonda's loan deal with La Liga side Real Betis will be extended to encompass the 2016/17 season.
Real Madrid have announced they will re-sign striker Alvaro Morata from Serie A champions Juventus less than two years after selling him to the Turin outfit.
Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets believes Neymar will stay at Camp Nou despite rumours of interest from Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United.
Premier League champions Leicester City have announced the signing of former Sporting Gijon defender Luis Hernandez on a free transfer.
Former Croatia forward Mate Bilic believes Sime Vrsaljko can make a huge impact at Atletico Madrid if he eventually signs for the club after Euro 2016.
- Busquets 'not flashy but necessary'
- Pedro plays down Barca return rumours
- Iniesta confident Neymar will stay
- Agent: Pogba in Real transfer talks
- Boufal in talks with several major teams
- Asensio determined to prove himself
- Cesc: Del Bosque brings freedom, security
- Sevilla set to appoint Sampaoli
- Report: Atletico join race to sign Higuain
- Morata downplays Real Madrid rumours
- Morata: It is a dream for me
- Ribeiro: 'Three big clubs' eyeing Neymar
- Atletico confirm deals for exciting duo
- Spain v Turkey
- Spalletti: Nainggolan gave me his word
- Cheryshev seals Villarreal return
- Pedro reveals Barcelona talks
- Sanchez Flores takes over at Espanyol
- Pedro: I want to return to Barcelona
- Laporte snubs Man City for Bilbao extension
- Nolito ignoring Manchester City speculation
- Barca fined in Neymar tax fraud case
- Del Bosque: Forwards had a 'hiccup'
- Report - West Ham poised to sign Feghouli
- Report: Song set for Barcelona exit