Jorge Sampaoli believes that taking over as Argentina manager at this time would be irresponsible since he has just been appointed Sevilla head coach.
Barcelona captain Andres Iniesta says that inter-player competition for spots in a well-stocked midfield will enhance the club's chances of success this season.
Swansea City have confirmed they are interested in bringing Sevilla striker Fernando Llorente to the English Premier League this season.
Arsenal are ready to make a bid for Valencia and Germany defender Shkodran Mustafi after Per Mertesacker was ruled out through injury for the rest of the year.
New Barcelona midfielder Andre Gomes explains that his decision to move to Barcelona over Real Madrid came down to the difference in the two clubs' philosophies.
Real Madrid were defeated 3-1 by PSG in the International Champions Cup on Wednesday and Zinedine Zidane feels his side were 'lacking in terms of aggression.'
Real Madrid suffered a 3-1 defeat at the hands of Paris Saint-Germain in the 2016 International Champions Cup on Thursday, while AC Milan came out on top against Bayern on penalties.
Javier Mascherano has put an end to months of speculation over his future after signing a contract extension, which will see him stay at Barcelona until 2019.
Former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato has joined La Liga outfit Villarreal, according to Brazilian club Corinthians.
Deportivo president Tino Fernandez has issued a hands off warning to potential suitors of striker Lucas Perez.
Club president Enrique Cerezo says that Barcelona and Sevilla target Luciano Vietto is still an Atletico Madrid player, but hints that a move is possible.
Bayern Munich's influential midfielder, Xabi Alonso, has revealed that Zinedine Zidane has had the biggest impact upon his playing career.
Benfica hitman Jonas has been approached by the La Liga champions in an effort to bolster their attacking resources, the player's agent has revealed.
Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang reveals Real Madrid is the only club he would leave BVB for, but assured fans that wouldn't happen any time soon.
- Adriano closing in on Barca exit
- Ganso: I'm ready to adapt
- Suarez: Messi still a cut above the rest
- Real Madrid loan Mayoral to Wolfsburg
- Rodriguez wants to stay at Madrid
- Agent drops Rakitic exit hint
- Blaugrana agree deal for Gomes
- Halilovic makes Hamburg switch
- Spain settle on Lopetegui
- Enrique looking for more firepower
- Song poised to leave Barca for good
- Napoli: Only Atletico bid for Higuain
- Ancelotti: Madrid don't need Lewandowski
- Gaitan joined Atletco to win titles
- Zidane: Real squad size a problem for James
- Ronaldo assures his fans that 'all is well'
- Atleti chief: Costa nearing Madrid return
- Shortlist announced for Best Player in Europe award
- Barbosa hints at move abroad
- Sevilla bring in Ganso and Vazquez
- Umtiti: I'm here to win, win and win
- Bacca could snub Hammers for Atletico
- Digne excited for Barca adventure
- Ajax announce Westermann signing
- Castro on Spain job, Sevilla transfers