Kaizer Chiefs striker Katlego Mphela says the mood is great at Naturena as they prepare to take on Polokwane City at FNB Stadium on Wednesday.
Kaizer Chiefs midfielder Siphiwe Tshabalala has called on the club's fans to refrain from celebrating winning the Absa Premiership as they have not won the title yet.
Kaizer Chiefs could clinch the league title as soon as Wednesday should they beat Polokwane City and Mamelodi Sundowns lose to their hoodoo team, Platinum Stars.
In what is an effort to add a stronger voice in the stands, Free State Stars have offered free entrance to all their supporters for Tuesday's encounter against Ajax Cape Town.
Polokwane City coach Kosta Papic admits it has been tough to keep his players motivated after they secured their league safety last month.
AmaZulu coach Steve Barker is unconcerned by the club slipping back in to the relegation places this weekend, saying he always knew their job was not yet complete.
Mamelodi Sundowns striker Cuthbert Malajila is confident he has what it takes to overcome his opposition for the Premiership's top goal scorer award.
Maritzburg United moved in to the top eight after a smash-and-grab 1-0 win over Bloemfontein Celtic at the Kaizer Sebothelo Stadium on Sunday.
Moroka Swallows missed the chance to move clear of the foot of the table after they were held to a 1-1 draw by SuperSport United.
Platinum Stars winger Tlou Segolela revealed that Cavin Johnson rejoining Dikwena as head coach has given him a new lease on life at the club.
Ajax Cape Town's young striker Tashreeq Morris is enjoying an extended run in the first team and believes the team can go all the way in the Nedbank Cup.
The Maritzburg United squad was in unanimous agreement that teamwork was the crucial aspect of their performance in Sunday's 1-0 win over Bloemfontein Celtic.
Kaizer Chiefs striker Bernard Parker believes the club already has one hand on the Premiership trophy and should focus on breaking the overall points record.
Moroka Swallows coach Craig Rosslee was pleased with his side's performance in their 1-1 draw with SuperSport United, but was disappointed to concede late on.
- Igesund furious with referee
- Hunt unhappy with Chippa ploy
- Polokwane 2-3 Free State Stars
- AmaZulu lose duo to injury
- Celtic in confident mood
- Malajila eyes Downs redemption
- Kekana calls for Tuks response
- Paulse hails Ajax improvement
- Ajax 2-0 Pretoria University
- Chippa: Manqele disproving critics
- Bidvest Wits v Chippa United
- Bucs in the dark about Mounana
- Tlolane: Papic is the man
- Manyama: No mercy for Birds
- Bloem Celtic v Maritzburg
- Pitso to walk out on Sundowns?
- Jali: Derby draws planned
- Igesund targeting cup double
- DC hearings for Chiefs, Downs
- Ajax CT v Pretoria University
- Fans give Amakhosi strength
- Barker delighted with win
- Dambe earns the plaudits
- Boakye: I rejected Ajax
- Downs duo scoop March gongs