University of Pretoria coach Shaun Bartlett was left disappointed by his side's performance against newly-crowned Premiership champions Mamelodi Sundowns on Wednesday.
Orlando Pirates head coach Eric Tinkler admits his team has not had the best of seasons, but insists that going all the way in the Nedbank Cup will help finish the campaign on a high.
Roger de Sa has heaped praise on Ali Abondo after the Kenyan midfielder made his debut for Ajax Cape Town in their 2-2 draw with Jomo Cosmos on Wednesday night.
Mamelodi Sundowns winger Anthony Laffor is delighted to win his fourth Premiership title, after the Brazilians were crowned champions on Wednesday night.
Following their recent rise in form, Jomo Cosmos coach Jomo Sono believes his side is closer to retaining their top-flight status.
Kaizer Chiefs head coach Steve Komphela admits his side struggled to open Bloemfontein Celtic's solid defence in their 0-0 draw at FNB Stadium on Wednesday night.
Mamelodi Sundowns midfielder Khama Billiat has brushed off recent reports linking him with a move abroad and claims he is focused on helping his club achieve more.
Mamelodi Sundowns midfielder Khama Billiat has given credit to the players and the technical team for a job well done after clinching their seventh Premiership title on Wednesday night.
With the amount of work that went into the season, Mamelodi Sundowns head coach Pitso Mosimane believes his team deserved to be crowned champions.
Bloemfontein Celtic defender Bevan Fransman admits that he's happy with the point his side secured after the 0-0 draw with Kaizer Chiefs.
Bloemfontein Celtic coach Serame Letsoaka is happy to earn a point after holding Kaizer Chiefs to a 0-0 draw in their league clash on Wednesday night.
Jomo Cosmos took a positive step towards surviving Premiership relegation after grabbing a late goal to snatch a 2-2 draw against Ajax Cape Town on Wednesday evening.
Kaizer Chiefs were forced to settle for a share of the spoils after being held to a goalless draw by Bloemfontein Celtic at FNB Stadium on Wednesday evening.
Mamelodi Sundowns were crowned Absa Premiership champions after cruising to a 3-0 victory against the University of Pretoria at Tuks stadium on Wednesday night..
- Abraw: I haven't done much
- Manyisa not rushing Bucs return
- Maluleke faces uncertain future
- Manyisa wants to give back to Bucs
- Lebese wants redemption
- Matshitse:Chiefs fans won't be happy
- Teko: We have to be professional
- A point will win it for Downs
- Isaacs: Tower should have left Chiefs
- Mosimane: I told Billiat to leave it
- Shabba looks towards next season
- Pirates complete Munetsi signing
- Late drama as Black Aces hold Wits to draw
- Musonda wants Premiership return
- Kaizer Chiefs v Bloemfontein Celtic
- Ajax Cape Town v Jomo Cosmos
- University of Pretoria v Sundowns
- Another health scare for Faty
- Mphahlele:Tuks game will be tough
- Bartlett committed to AmaTuks
- Larsen wants permanent Shitolo deal
- Hunt wary of Amazayoni
- Katsande wants strong finish
- Mosimane wants title wrapped up
- Komphela: It was impossible to win