Bidvest Wits midfielder Faty Papy believes that the Clever Boys have finally found their feet under Gavin Hunt.
Steve Komphela will be hoping Maritzburg United's upward curve continues when he faces former employers Free State Stars on Tuesday.
Mamelodi Sundowns have confirmed that Kennedy Mweene failed a late fitness test which ruled him out of the match against AmaZulu.
Kaizer Chiefs boss Stuart Baxter admits he was happy with the manner in which his team approached their CAF Champions League second leg clash.
Bidvest Wits manager Gavin Hunt admits that his side were fortunate to grind out a 3-1 victory over Polokwane City on Sunday.
Bidvest Wits recorded a fourth straight league win when they beat Polokwane City 3-1 at the Old Peter Mokaba Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Pirates interim coach Eric Tinkler says a lack of urgency in their match against AmaTuks lead to the dropping of three vital league points.
Ajax Cape Town rallied from behind the claim a share of the spoils with Free State Stars in a 1-1 draw at Goble Park Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
Sundowns midfielder Surpise Moriri is eyeing Sunday's clash against AmaZulu as an ideal opportunity to bounce back to winning ways.
Ajax duo Travis Graham and Franklin Cale are making good progress in their bid to recover from injury and boost Roger de Sa's options.
Bheka Phakathi is not ready to throw in the towel in his quest to keep Golden Arrows in the top-flight despite rapidly running out of time.
There was no separating Mpumalanga Black Aces and Platinum Stars as they played to a 1-1 draw at Mbombela Stadium on Friday night.
Ajax Cape Town will be hoping to break their bogey away to Free State Stars when they take on Ea Lla Koto in Bethlehem on Saturday afternoon.
SuperSport United goalkeeper Ronwen Williams claims not to be too scarred after conceding five goals against Brazil on Wednesday.
- Polokwane City v Bidvest Wits
- Desportiva Muçulmana v Chiefs
- Vermezovic gets work permit
- Moroka Swallows v Bloem Celtic
- Rusike looking to make his mark
- AFC Leopards v SuperSport
- Tefu: We must stay on toes
- Billiat hopeful of quick return
- AmaTuks take aim for Bucs
- Mahamutsa survives crash
- Chabangu: Man on a mission
- Trouble in the Birds' nest
- Parker eyes more goals
- Owusu to join Black Aces
- Buchanan eyes top eight push
- Dlamini rues Ndulula absence
- Khune out for four weeks
- Masuku happy to be playing
- Appiah: Fatau still number one
- Nthethe could captain Bafana
- Dolly enjoying 'free-role'
- Kapini dreams of cup Final
- Meyiwa gets Bafana call-up
- Mosimane bemoans absentees
- Tinkler: Bucs can still win title