New Free State Stars head coach Denis Lavagne has revealed that his tactical philosophy at the club will be based on an attacking and attractive brand of football.
Mamelodi Sundowns have officially announced, via their website, that Ramahlwe Mphahlele will leave the club and have wished him well for his future endeavours.
Jomo Cosmos boss Jomo Sono has denied reports that Charlton Mashumba will be presented as a Kaizer Chiefs player on Monday.
Mamelodi Sundowns captain Ramahlwe Mphahlele will be unveiled as a Kazier Chiefs player on Monday after reportedly rejecting the Brazilians offer over a new contract.
Judas Moseamedi's agent has ended speculation that he will be joining the exodus of players from Mpumalanga Black Aces upon their relocation to Cape Town.
Baroka FC have signaled their intentions ahead of their debut campaign in the Premiership with the announcement of 13 new signings.
Malawi forward Atusaye Nyondo admits he doesn't know where his future lies after the relegation of the University of Pretoria.
New SuperSport United midfielder Cole Alexander is looking forward to playing alongside teammates and improving his game at the Tshwane club.
Former Orlando Pirates striker Phumudzo Manenzhe believes winger Thabo Qalinge should embrace his role as super-sub for the Buccaneers.
New SuperSport United midfielder Reneilwe Letsholonyane is excited about playing in the derby match against city rivals Mamelodi Sundowns next season.
Former Bafana Bafana captain Aaron Mokoena believes Steven Pienaar would be a good signing for Orlando Pirates.
Ajax Cape Town playmaker Bantu Mzwakali has dismissed talk that he has signed for Kaizer Chiefs.
Former Mamelodi Sundowns winger Lebohang Mokoena has revealed that his desire for regular game-time made him leave the Premiership champions.
Mamelodi Sundowns have lost the three points they gained against ES Setif in the CAF Champions League after the Algerian club was disqualified for crowd trouble.
- Jele to train in off-season
- Larsen signs Arrows extension
- Masango rules out Premiership return
- Masuku pleased with Rio preparations
- Nhlapo retires from football
- Kadi set to leave Clever Boys
- Ndengane extends Celtic contract
- Ntuli still in limbo at Sundowns
- Chiefs not worried about signings
- Phali: Komphela is dangerous
- Modise wants Mosimane to stay
- Ngobeni backs duo's move to Pirates
- Lavagne in for Solinas at Ea Lla Koto
- Ertugral eyes success with Pirates
- Sundowns ready for Enyimba
- Memela backs new Bucs duo
- Youth important for Ertugral
- Mzimela laments harsh treatment
- Title loss still stings Hlatshwayo
- Mashego has no plans of retiring
- Majoro's agent rubbishes Celtic link
- Rosslee relishing Aces role
- Mosimane: Chiefs breaking the bank for Rama
- Majoro linked with Celtic move
- De Sa: Duo's exit out of my hands