Wits CEO Jose Ferreira has insinuated that the team will not receive a cut of the R8 million prize money from their MTN8 final triumph.
Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane intends to engage with mercurial attacker Anthony Laffor after pulling him out at half-time in the 3-0 MTN8 loss to Wits on Saturday.
New SuperSport United defender Tefu Mashamaite has moved to temper expectations as he gears up for his Matsatsantsa debut following his return to South African football.
Mamelodi Sundowns captain Hlompho Kekana admits that his team had a bad day at the office after their 3-0 loss to Wits in the MTN8 final on Saturday.
Influential Wits winger Daine Klate deflected praise to coach Gavin Hunt after leading the club to the MTN8 title after a 3-0 win over Mamelodi Sundowns on Saturday.
Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane blasted the Wits players for showboating in their 3-0 MTN8 final victory on Saturday.
Wits coach Gavin Hunt was happy for those of his players who won their first title in the MTN8 triumph against Mamelodi Sundowns on Saturday.
Mamelodi Sundowns captain Hlompho Kekana says that reaching the CAF Champions League with the Premiership champions is a dream come true.
Mamelodi Sundowns winger Percy Tau says his goal in the 2-0 victory over Zesco United on Saturday was a move he practiced on the training ground.
Mamelodi Sundowns attacker Anthony Laffor has called on his teammates to remain grounded after securing final berths in the CAF Champions League and MTN8.
Kaizer Chiefs coach Steve Komphela believes collecting he points was more important that playing attractive football in their 2-0 win over Mariztburg United on Saturday.
Kaizer Chiefs skipper Itumeleng Khune revealed that his teammates keep him on his toes after his superb performance steered the team to a 2-0 win over Maritzburg United.
New Ajax Cape Town signing Lebohang Mokoena still has hopes of making an appearance for Bafana Bafana after a four year absence in the national team.
SuperSport United coach Stuart Baxter conceded they were second best in the 3-1 loss to Mamelodi Sundowns in the MTN8 quarterfinal on Sunday.
- Twala convinced Chiefs will bounce back
- Lupeta promises Ajax CT goals
- CAF ineligibility saddens Downs' Vilakazi
- McCarthy would coach Chiefs
- Mohomi ready for intense Pirates 'friendy'
- Efstathiou: Rivaldo not for sale
- Oliphant backs Downs for CAF glory
- Mathoho to help with set pieces
- Mkhalele unsurprised by Myeni listing
- MTN8 dates and venues confirmed
- Theron explains Highlands Park move
- Norodien delight at derby debut
- Mosimane to fill CAF slots
- Jordan snapped up by Sporting Lisbon
- Transfer listed trio still part of Chiefs team
- Ertugral explains Myeni transfer listing
- Pirates set to feature in Maize cup
- Williams aiming to improve
- Ertugral praise for Mobara and Shitolo
- Bapela: Billiat should be in Europe
- Moosa backs Vilakazi move to Downs
- Komphela targets more Chiefs signings
- Ertugral bemoans 'problematic' formation
- Komphela hails 'performance and result'
- Amakhosi put Buccaneers to the sword