Mamelodi Sundowns winger Percy Tau says his goal in the 2-0 victory over Zesco United on Saturday was a move he practiced on the training ground.
Mamelodi Sundowns attacker Anthony Laffor has called on his teammates to remain grounded after securing final berths in the CAF Champions League and MTN8.
Kaizer Chiefs coach Steve Komphela believes collecting he points was more important that playing attractive football in their 2-0 win over Mariztburg United on Saturday.
Kaizer Chiefs skipper Itumeleng Khune revealed that his teammates keep him on his toes after his superb performance steered the team to a 2-0 win over Maritzburg United.
New Ajax Cape Town signing Lebohang Mokoena still has hopes of making an appearance for Bafana Bafana after a four year absence in the national team.
SuperSport United coach Stuart Baxter conceded they were second best in the 3-1 loss to Mamelodi Sundowns in the MTN8 quarterfinal on Sunday.
Kaizer Chiefs winger William Twala has reassured the Amakhosi faithful that the glory days will be back in the new Premiership campaign.
New Ajax Cape Town attacker Jucie Lupeta has vowed to contribute goals in the upcoming season for the Urban Warriors.
New Mamelodi Sundowns playmaker Sibusiso Vilakazi admits he is disappointed to be ineligible for selection in the CAF Champions League.
Former Orlando Pirates striker Benni McCarthy admits he would jump at the opportunity to coach Kaizer Chiefs.
New Mamelodi Sundowns midfielder Lucky Mohomi is gearing up for what promises to be a high-octane encounter against Orlando Pirates on Saturday.
Ajax Cape Town chairman Ari Efstathiou is adamant that prodigious defender Rivaldo Coetzee will not be sold to a Premiership club.
Former South African Football Association (SAFA) president Molefi Oliphant has backed Mamelodi Sundowns to win the 2016 CAF Champions League.
Kaizer Chiefs defender Erick Mathoho is confident he will have a big impact for South Africa at the Olympics despite not spending much time with the squad.
- Mkhalele unsurprised by Myeni listing
- MTN8 dates and venues confirmed
- Theron explains Highlands Park move
- Norodien delight at derby debut
- Mosimane to fill CAF slots
- Jordan snapped up by Sporting Lisbon
- Transfer listed trio still part of Chiefs team
- Ertugral explains Myeni transfer listing
- Pirates set to feature in Maize cup
- Williams aiming to improve
- Ertugral praise for Mobara and Shitolo
- Bapela: Billiat should be in Europe
- Moosa backs Vilakazi move to Downs
- Komphela targets more Chiefs signings
- Ertugral bemoans 'problematic' formation
- Komphela hails 'performance and result'
- Amakhosi put Buccaneers to the sword
- Walters backs Tinkler appointment
- Mhlongo: It's an emotional game for me
- Lebese confident in new-look Chiefs
- Ertugral backs new Bucs to shine
- Ertugral excited for Buccaneers bow
- Carling Black Label Cup preview
- Chippa confirm Mtsweni signing
- Lesufi hopeful 'Beautiful Birds will fly again'