Moroka Swallows striker Lerato Chabangu believes the club made the right choice appointing Craig Rosslee as the new head coach.
Despite a severe lack of playing time since moving to Sundowns, Mame Niang is not becoming despondent, according to his agent Steve Kapeluschnik.
South Africa defender Thulani Hlatshwayo is determined to help end the national team's long wait for victory over Nigeria when they lock horns on Sunday afternoon.
South Africa goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune is confident of seeing off Nigeria following some focused training sessions leading up to Sunday's encounter.
Orlando Pirates coach Eric Tinkler has absolutely no qualms about the prospect of securing a permanent appointment at the club next season.
Amazulu coach Steve Barker said that a win would be a non-negotiable when his side plays Free State Stars at the Moses Mabhida Stadium next Saturday.
SuperSport United midfielder David Mathebula has praised the impact made by new signings Jeremy Brockie and Daine Klate.
Maritzburg United midfielder Kurt Lentjies is still confident about his club's prospects of finishing among the top eight in the Premiership.
Former Kaizer Chiefs coach Mushin Ertugral has no doubt in his mind that the Soweto giants will go on to win the Premiership title this season.
Lovers Mohlala feels that Mamelodi Sundowns can still win the Premiership title, despite being eight points behind leaders Kaizer Chiefs.
Football agent Steve Kapeluschnik remains confident that his client, Josta Dladla, will remain at Kaizer Chiefs next season, despite his contract drawing closer to an end.
Issa Sarr believes a considerable amount of ground can be covered during the current international break, adding that Orlando Pirates have been keeping busy throughout.
Pirates midfielder Thandani Ntshumayelo believes that a tremendous amount can still be salvaged from this season, despite seemingly being out of the title race.
Kaizer Chiefs captain Tefu Mashamaite has reaffirmed that it will be business as usual at Naturena, despite there being an international break.
- Rakhale 'must win the crowd'
- Freese still in the cold at Stars
- Coundoul frustrated by delay
- Johannes grateful for Mabizela
- Khune open to PSL switch
- Cardoso thrilled with SA debut
- Birds retain assistant coaches
- Erasmus responds to critics
- Chiefs considering Keene deal
- Shabba keeping African faith
- Larsen sets high targets
- Rosslee named Swallows coach
- Sakala to leave Aces hot seat
- De Sa prepares for final stretch
- Lamola accepts Bafana snub
- Gordinho biding his time
- Mashamaite unfazed by captaincy
- Musonda still has the hunger
- Mtshali still in limbo
- Johannes staying positive
- Chabangu to become a Student
- Brockie: We are getting there
- Middendorp confident of survival
- Swallows suffer Mungomeni blow
- Khune urged to move abroad