Orlando Pirates midfielder Khetokwakhe Masuku is still confident he can win over the favour of coach Vladimir Vermezovic this season.
Bernard Parker admits it will tough to force his way back into the Chiefs line-up after spending the past few months sidelined through injury.
AmaZulu second-choice goalkeeper Aubrey Mathibe has defended team-mate Tapuwa Kapini for his blunder in Friday's 2-0 defeat to Bidvest Wits.
Kenya international Paul Were has reaffirmed his disappointment following their early elimination from the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Kaizer Chiefs skipper Itumeleng Khune has been given the all-clear to continue his recovery from an ankle injury without the assistance of a moon boot.
Platinum Stars have already failed to retain one of their titles but the TKO trophy is staying in Phokeng, according to their captain Vuyo Mere.
Chippa United striker David Zulu says he draws inspiration from Moroka Swallows veteran Siyabonga Nomvethe about his late introduction to international football.
Mamelodi Sundowns and Bafana Bafana striker Themba Zwane is determined to stay grounded as his career moves to the next level.
Bidvest Wits midfielder Jabulani Shongwe has declared his intention to return to the Bafana Bafana setup.
Lennox Bacela insists Pirates have put their loss in the MTN8 final behind them as they prepare for the first round of the Telkom Knockout.
Amazulu have failed to record a single victory this season but Marc Van Heerden remains confident that there will soon be a reversal of fortunes.
Former Zimbabwe U23 players Patrick and Peter Mubaiwa have expressed their frustration with the delay of their permanent residence applications.
AmaZulu coach Craig Rosslee has remained unfazed despite their wretched start to the Premiership season.
Orlando Pirates striker Helder Pelembe says he is ready to take his chance should he be called up to solve the team's recent goal-scoring troubles.
- Shabba: Confidence is high
- Mbenyane backs Zulu to shine
- Mosimane wary of faltering
- Sainfiet ready for cup test
- Manyisa aims for TKO rebound
- Chiefs confirmed as Q1 winners
- Mwape: We need to push
- Bengu: We had our chances
- Faty to return next season
- Mosimane lauds Malajila
- Middendorp's job not on the line
- Vlad V searching for answers
- Polokwane City 0-3 Sundowns
- Platinum Stars 0-0 Pretoria Uni
- Davids backing for Mulenga
- Igesund: Chiefs hard to catch
- Saintfiet: The boys did well
- Marques: We didn't have options
- Chippa 1-0 Orlando Pirates
- SuperSport 3-0 Bloem Celtic
- Kaizer Chiefs 1-0 Maritzburg
- VV: Bucs must regroup
- FS Stars 3-2 Moroka Swallows
- Black Aces 1-0 Ajax Cape Town
- Mashaba explains Major snub