Thulani Hlatswayo has highlighted the importance of pre-season training, whilst also highlighting that Bidvest Wits have to challenge for honours.
Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane says his side is riding the crest of the wave of their good form from last season.
Kaizer Chiefs legend Mike Mangena believes the new signings will rise to the occasion at the Soweto club after eight new players were unveiled earlier in the month.%u200B
Bloemfontein Celtic midfielder Lyle Lakay has indicated his ambition to break into the Bafana Bafana squad, ahead of the 2016/17 Absa Premiership season.
Bloemfontein Celtic trialists Felix Badenhorst and Sabelo Ndzinisa are expected to know their fate after the Uthukela Cup in Kwa-Zulu Natal this weekend.
Bafana Bafana playmaker Keagan Dolly says his team's first goal is to make it out of the group stages at the Rio Olympic Games.
Former Bafana Bafana international Delron Buckley feels that Keagan Dolly is too young to be at risk of being fatigued heading into the Olympics.
Veteran striker Henrico Botes insists he can contribute to Platinum Stars' objectives, despite turning 37 at the end of the year.
Former Orlando Pirates man Andries Sebola has backed Abbubaker Mobara to form a defensive partnership alongside Ghanian Edwin Gyimah.
Mamelodi Sundowns midfielder Tiyani Mabunda has cited coach Pitso Mosimane's role in his improved game-time and has also vowed to continue to work hard.
Kaizer Chiefs attacking midfielder George Maluleka is longing to make Amakhosi's final team to take on arch-rivals Orlando Pirates in the 2016 Carling Black Label Champion Cup.
Orlando Pirates central defender Ayanda Gcaba is eager to win the Absa Premiership title in his fifth season with the Soweto giants.
Bafana Bafana goalkeeper Darren Keet will decide his future imminently after receiving offers to remain in Belgium and to return to Bidvest Wits.
Veteran Bidvest Wits goalkeeper Moeneeb Josephs insists that retirement is the last thing on his mind as he enters his 20th season in the Premiership.
- Fransman focused on club football
- Swallows FC takeover fails
- Tau: Grateful for second chance
- Zungu praise for Mosimane
- Parker targets Soweto derby win
- Johnson plans to refresh the Premiership
- Vila agent confirms talks with Downs
- Platinum Stars unveil new signings
- Botes tips Shilongo to take PSL by storm
- Lebese urged to be a leader
- No Pirates regrets for Mzava
- Pitso wants more Downs players in Bafana team
- Mobara backs Olympic squad
- PSL: Birds return no done deal
- Kaizer Chiefs reveal new home kit
- Jampies: Fans breathe Celtic culture
- Khuboni couldn't resist Highlands offer
- Marlin on why Mabokgwane could succeed at Bucs
- Mosimane: SA on par with African's best
- Laffor denies beef with Mosimane
- Kekana thanks Mabunda for self-belief
- Kutumela encouraged by teammates
- Highlands Park highlight ambitions
- Billiat 'amongst Africa's top 10'
- Morena agrees new Celtic contract