MP Black Aces are hopeful of having the services of experienced defender Mbulelo Mabizela available to them next weekend when they face Ajax CT.
AmaZulu defender S'fiso Hlanti has welcomed the competition with Marc Van Heerden for a starting spot at the KZN outfit.
Bloemfontein Celtic midfielder Musa Nyatama has praised the recent meeting between the players and the club's new owner, Max Tshabalala.
Orlando Pirates midfielder Issa Sarr has admitted that he is unsure of his chances of breaking into the Senegal national team.
Neil Tovey is convinced Chiefs will have the edge over Pirates when they Soweto giants lock horns in the MTN8 final on Saturday.
Bloemfontein Celtic and Kaizer Chiefs have been confirmed as opponents at this year's Macufe Cup set for the Free State Stadium.
Mamelodi Sundowns midfielder Themba Zwane has extended his contract with the club and will now spend an extra four years at Chloorkop.
Martizburg United defender John Paintsil said the Kwazulu-Natal team are not to be trifled with this season.
Platinum Stars head coach Allan Freese has rallied for support for his side following a slow start to the new campaign.
Kaizer Chiefs striker Bernard Parker says he's in the right frame of mind ahead of his side's MTN8 final against Orlando Pirates on Saturday.
Senzo Meyiwa has set his sights firmly on winning the MTN8 trophy with or without his rival Itumeleng Khune present for Chiefs.
Chippa United are set to stick with Roger Sikhakhane as their new coach, despite initially claiming he was appointed on a temporary basis.
Mpumalanga Black Aces new signing Valery Nahayo has spoken with admiration of his new club's ambitions since putting pen to paper last week.
Reneilwe Letsholonyane insists he is not at all perturbed by his recent Bafana snubs, claiming he can live with or without international football.
- Baxter undecided on keeper
- Yeye: Focus on teamwork
- Bucs sweat on Ntshumayelo
- Parker pleased to be back
- Sacolo itching for a run
- Manqele's woe increases
- Tsutsulupa asks for patience
- De Sa confident of Nkoana stay
- Larsen won't make Chippa move
- Tignyemb to face club DC
- Birds to appeal Esterhuizen's red
- Mulenga targets Zambia return
- Katsande: We must step up
- Matlaba back in contention
- Lebese set for Amakhosi return
- Celtic apologise to fans
- Ajax take Ertugral to court
- Igesund plays down title talk
- Bloem Celtic 0-1 Sundowns
- Swallows 0-2 Chippa United
- VV commends Bucs players
- Dikwena defence was porous
- Ntshumayelo set for scan
- Hunt laments poor finishing
- Saintfiet fumes after loss