Pirates interim coach Eric Tinkler says a lack of urgency in their match against AmaTuks lead to the dropping of three vital league points.
Ajax Cape Town rallied from behind the claim a share of the spoils with Free State Stars in a 1-1 draw at Goble Park Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
Sundowns midfielder Surpise Moriri is eyeing Sunday's clash against AmaZulu as an ideal opportunity to bounce back to winning ways.
Ajax duo Travis Graham and Franklin Cale are making good progress in their bid to recover from injury and boost Roger de Sa's options.
Bheka Phakathi is not ready to throw in the towel in his quest to keep Golden Arrows in the top-flight despite rapidly running out of time.
There was no separating Mpumalanga Black Aces and Platinum Stars as they played to a 1-1 draw at Mbombela Stadium on Friday night.
Ajax Cape Town will be hoping to break their bogey away to Free State Stars when they take on Ea Lla Koto in Bethlehem on Saturday afternoon.
SuperSport United goalkeeper Ronwen Williams claims not to be too scarred after conceding five goals against Brazil on Wednesday.
Bidvest Wits will be searching out a fourth consecutive win in the league when they face Polokwane City in the Limpopo this weekend.
Kaizer Chiefs know that they cannot afford any complacency in their second leg first round CAF Champions League away to Liga Desportiva Muçulmana.
Orlando Pirates head coach Vladimir Vermezovic has been granted a work permit and can now take up his duties at the club.
Moroka Swallows, yet to win a league game in 2014, square up to an in-form Bloemfontein Celtic side at the Dobsonville Stadium on Sunday.
Matthew Rusike is determined to force his way into Kaizer Chiefs' starting line-up as he looks to make his mark after an injury lay-off.
SuperSport head into Sunday's Confederations Cup tie with AFC Leopards hoping that a 2-0 advantage will be enough to take them through.
- Tefu: We must stay on toes
- Billiat hopeful of quick return
- AmaTuks take aim for Bucs
- Mahamutsa survives crash
- Chabangu: Man on a mission
- Trouble in the Birds' nest
- Parker eyes more goals
- Owusu to join Black Aces
- Buchanan eyes top eight push
- Dlamini rues Ndulula absence
- Khune out for four weeks
- Masuku happy to be playing
- Appiah: Fatau still number one
- Nthethe could captain Bafana
- Dolly enjoying 'free-role'
- Kapini dreams of cup Final
- Meyiwa gets Bafana call-up
- Mosimane bemoans absentees
- Tinkler: Bucs can still win title
- Marques: Just another test
- Bloem Celtic 2-0 Black Aces
- Chigova's PSL dream in limbo
- Khune could miss Brazil clash
- Orlando Pirates 2-0 FS Stars
- Wits 3-1 Sundowns