West Ham United are facing an uphill battle to secure their place in the Europa League play-off round after slumping to a 2-1 defeat against NK Domzale in Slovenia on Thursday night.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola oversaw his first win with the club as they defeated Borussia Dortmund 6-5 on penalties in the International Challenge cup.
Mamelodi Sundowns ground out a 1-0 win over Zamalek at the Lucas Moripe Stadium on Wednesday night to ensure a spot in the CAF Champions League semi-finals
Mamelodi Sundowns continued to impress in the CAF Champions League after they beat Zamalek 2-1 at the Petro Sport Stadium on Sunday night.
Portugal pulled off a shock smash-and-grab win over host nation France in the Euro 2016 final on Sunday night to be crowned European champions.
France spent much of their Euros semi-final against Germany on the back foot, but two goals against the run of play were enough to see them to a 2-0 win.
Portugal produced a disciplined performance against Wales at Parc Olympique Lyonnais on Wednesday night as goals from Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Nani secured a 2-0 win and a place in the Euro 2016 final.
Iceland saw their Euro 2016 fairytale come to an abrupt end as they suffered a heavy 5-2 defeat against host nation France in the quarter-finals on Sunday night.
Germany shrugged off the weight of history to beat their knockout nemesis Italy on penalties in an entertaining quarter final match in Bordeaux.
Wales' fairytale at Euro 2016 continued as they defeated tournament favorites Belgium 3-1 at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy on Friday night to advance to the semi-finals.
Portugal progressed to the Euro 2016 semi-finals after they beat Poland 5-4 on penalties, with their quarter-final tie finishing 1-1 after extra-time at Stade Velodrome on Thursday night.
Mamelodi Sundowns picked up three vital CAF Champions League points as they edged out Enyimba 2-1 at the Lucas Moripe Stadium on Wednesday night.
Iceland pulled off the shock of the tournament so far after beating England 2-1 in the round of 16 at the Allianz Riviera stadium on Monday night.
Against all pre-match predictions, Italy took the game to Spain and were rewarded with a 2-0 win at the Stade de France and a place in the quarter-finals of the Euros.
- Belgium prove too good for Hungary
- Hungary 0 Belgium 1 HOLDING
- Germany cruise past Slovakia
- Griezmann brace breaks Irish hearts
- Portugal edge Croatia in dour last 16 match
- Bafana win five-goal thriller
- Dragons scrape into next round
- Switzerland pay the penalty
- Ireland qualify for next round
- Nainggolan cracker edges Sweden
- Hungary top Group F
- Iceland clinch memorable victory
- Bafana cruise into COSAFA Cup final
- Turkey renew qualification hopes
- Late Perisic strike stuns La Roja
- Blaszczykowski winner sees off Ukraine
- Germany win Group C comfortably
- Rampant Wales demolish Russia
- Sadiku gives Albania historic win
- Switzerland hang on against France
- Downs start CAF campaign with Setif win
- Portugal frustrated by Austria in goalless draw
- Hungary edge closer to last-16 berth
- Bafana scrape through against Lesotho
- Spain cruise past Turkey