Jomo Cosmos took a positive step towards surviving Premiership relegation after grabbing a late goal to snatch a 2-2 draw against Ajax Cape Town on Wednesday evening.
Mamelodi Sundowns were crowned Absa Premiership champions after cruising to a 3-0 victory against the University of Pretoria at Tuks stadium on Wednesday night..
Atletico Madrid are through the champions league final on away goals despite losing 2-1 to Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena on Tuesday.
Two late goals between Mpumalanga Black Aces and Bidvest Wits saw the points shared in a 2-2 draw at Mbombela Stadium on Tuesday.
Leicester City claimed a historic Premier League title after Chelsea rallied from two goals down to record a 2-2 draw with Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge on Monday evening.
Malaga scored twice at the death to seal a 3-1 victory over relegation candidates Levante at La Rosaleda in Monday's solitary Primera Division encounter.
Werder Bremen bolstered their survival prospects after cruising to an entertaining 6-2 victory over fellow stragglers VfB Stuttgart at Weserstadion on Monday evening.
Platinum Stars moved above Kaizer Chiefs into third spot in the Premiership standings when they beat Orlando Pirates 2-1 at the Royal Bafokeng Stadium on Monday evening.
Manchester City had no answer to Southampton on Sunday as Sadio Mane scored a hat-trick in a convincing 4-2 win at St Mary's.
Manchester United's 1-1 draw against Leicester City at Old Trafford lifted them to fifth and denied the leaders the opportunity to raise the Premiership trophy.
Charlton Mashumba's first-half strike handed Jomo Cosmos a much-needed 1-0 victory over University of Pretoria at Olen Park on Sunday in the battle for survival.
Bloemfontein Celtic all but secured their Premiership status for next season after thrashing Ajax Cape Town 5-0 at Molemela Stadium on Sunday.
The race for the Eredivisie title continues to heat up as both Ajax and PSV picked up big victories on Sunday to remain deadlocked at the top of the table.
Swansea took advantage of their superior first-half possession to put the match beyond Liverpool as they emerged 3-1 winners at the Liberty Stadium.
- Juve scrape past Carpi
- Sundowns march on past Chiefs
- Barcelona back on top against Betis
- Wits stutter against Chilli Boys
- Welbeck winner eases pressure on Wenger
- Late Deeney brace fires Watford to victory
- Townsend comes to Newcastle's rescue
- Dortmund hammer hapless Wolfsburg
- Polokwane City move one step closer to safety
- Gladbach delay Bayern's title celebrations
- In-form Mhango fires Arrows to victory
- Gijon claim important win
- Maritzburg suffer relegation blow
- Late Adrian goal gives Villarreal the lead
- Late Gamiero penalty hands Sevilla the advantage
- Atleti grab narrow advantage over Bayern
- Pirates unable to break down City
- Chiefs come from behind to beat Tuks
- Disappointing Downs held by Ajax
- Chilli Boys too hot for Dikwena
- Mhango beats Aces with four of a kind
- Cosmos edge above Maritzburg
- City-Real tie still deadlocked
- Team of Choice edge out Ea Lla Koto
- Clever Boys win closes gap