Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla says he is aware of interest from Atletico Madrid, but insists he is happy at the Emirates Stadium.
Reported Manchester United and Arsenal target Aleksandar Dragovic insists there is no point in discussing a transfer without a tangible offer.
Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva is ready to make his return to competitive football following a groin injury that has kept him out for nearly two months.
Chelsea striker Diego Costa says he does not plan to alter his combative style as he feels it suits the Premier League perfectly.
England boss Roy Hodgson has singled out the young duo of Andros Townsend and Ross Barkley for praise after the 1-1 draw with Italy on Tuesday.
The agent of Fiorentina goalkeeper Neto has revealed that Liverpool have made an offer for the Brazilian stopper.
Borussia Dortmund defender Mats Hummels has taken to social media to deny claims he promised Sir Alex Ferguson he would join Manchester United.
Tottenham winger Andros Townsend scored the equaliser for England in their 1-1 draw with Italy at Juventus Stadium on Tuesday, and hopes it will keep his critics silent for a while.
Tottenham have seen the final stumbling block removed in their quest to build a new stadium after reaching an agreement with Archway Sheet Metal Works.
Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea feels he is suited to the Premier League, which has "improved all aspects" of his game.
Koln defender Kevin Wimmer says 'it would be a dream' to join Tottenham and sees England as the best possible destination to continue his development.
Memphis Depay's agent has poured cold water on rumours that the PSV winger is in contact with Manchester United over a potential transfer.
Former Bayern Munich manager Jupp Heynckes believes Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski should never have joined Inter on loan.
Palermo owner and chairman Maurizio Zamparini says that the Nerazzurri and the Gunners are both looking to buy star striker Paulo Dybala.
- Silva eyes future Spain return
- Coentrao keen on United move
- Vlaar: Good vibes at Aston Villa
- Messi tops attacking list
- Neymar: No England move
- Falcao hits Colombia record
- Hodgson confirms Kane start
- Fabregas not sure of Spain spot
- Given targets number one spot
- Kolarov hints at Italy return
- Ozil talks up Sanchez
- Reina happy he left Liverpool
- Stoichkov: Van Gaal is 'garbage'
- Torres emotional on Reds return
- Kane to play for England U21s
- Only Liverpool for Suarez
- Smalling hopes to extend stay
- Falcao shrugs off Juve talk
- Wenger confirms Walcott talks
- Ramsey backs Wales for top spot
- Hendo: Contract not an issue
- Hazard expect Cech exit
- Rooney relishing Lions captaincy
- Hodgson calm over Kane
- Welbeck credits Arsenal for goal