Jose Mourinho admits that Liverpool are a "good team" but "not the last wonder of the world" after Manchester United held Jurgen Klopp's side to a 0-0 draw at Anfield.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp still considers Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney a "goalscorer and a threat" despite his poor run of form as of late.
Barcelona centre-back Gerard Pique has revealed that former boss Louis van Gaal "threw him to the floor" for not being "strong enough".
Loris Karius can't wait to taste the atmosphere at Anfield on Monday when Liverpool come toe-to-toe with arch-rivals Manchester United.
Arsene Wenger says that there have been no talks with Arsenal about extending his contract past the end of the current season.
Liverpool's former director of football Damien Comolli believes that he was sacked for signing Jordan Henderson back in 2011.
Liverpool striker Divock Origi has made it clear that he is not fretting over the the that he has not been included in the starting line-up on a regular basis this season.
Wayne Rooney believes that Marcus Rashford is the future of Manchester United and the England team.
Juan Mata believes that Manchester United can enjoy a lot of success this season despite cooling down after their strong start to the season.
Goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois has once again stated that he has no intention of leaving Chelsea any time soon despite his comments about wanting to return to Spain.
Arsene Wenger admitted that Arsenal should consider themselves lucky after they escaped with a 1-0 win from their Premier League clash with Burnley on Sunday.
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho believes his team should have hit Stoke for a six after their 1-1 draw at Old Trafford on Saturday afternoon.
Jurgen Klopp has revealed that he would love to finish his managerial career with Liverpool.
Juan Mata says Manchester United are eager to leave on a high note before the two-week international break.
- Ibrahimovic turned down move to China
- Koeman: Everton deserve to be third
- Pardew hails Palace signings after Everton draw
- Klopp: Too early to be 'satisfied with anything'
- Swansea boss aware of sack threat
- Klopp happy with Wijnaldum despite struggles
- Pogba came close to Chelsea move
- Ibrahimovic pleased with confidence boosting win
- England job link flatters Arsenal boss Wenger
- United boss Mourinho feels sorry for Allardyce
- Guardiola thinks City should have won at Celtic
- Pochettino: Son is 'on fire'
- Hazard: 'No excuses' for poor results
- Pochettino: Kane injury news better than expected
- Vidic backs Bailly to be United player for 'many years'
- Mourinho willing to bench Rooney
- Pochettino hints at Vertonghen Spurs deal
- Guardiola: Hart and Toure axe in team's best interests
- Schmeichel doubtful for Leicester's clash with United
- Rooney hits back at critics
- Ranieri: Mourinho rift is history
- Reports: Man Utd players find Mourinho 'nasty'
- Koeman: Everton title talk 'crazy'
- Reports: Kane facing two months on the sidelines
- Mata: United must get back to winning ways