Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has been dealt a fresh injury blow with the news that goalkeeper David Ospina will be sidelined for up to three months.
Southampton manager Ronald Koeman has admitted that the start to his tenure at St Mary's has gone far better than he expected.
Steven Gerrard says he will draw inspiration from Liverpool's 2009 Champions League win over Real Madrid when they clash on Wednesday.
Former Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson feels David Moyes failed as his successor because he did not realise the magnitude of the club.
Hull City have confirmed that Nikica Jelavic, Michael Dawson and Steve Harper face lengthy spells on the sidelines with respective injury problems.
Vincent Kompany has questioned why Manchester City's fans were the ones unable to watch Tuesday's 2-2 draw at CSKA Moscow
Jose Mourinho was full of praise for Chelsea following their dominant 6-0 win over NK Maribor in the Champions League on Tuesday.
Manuel Pellegrini is confident Man City can still qualifying through to the Champions League knock-out stage, despite their shaky start.
Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has called on his team-mates to help recreate the winning habit of the class of 2004-05.
Louis Van Gaal believes it is still possible for Manchester United to win the league title this season, despite a poor start to the campaign.
Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren has called on his team-mates to show improvement when they come up against Real Madrid in the Champions League.
Manchester City midfielder Fernandinho insists that playing their fixture agaisnt CSKA Moscow behind close doors is off no advantage to them.
QPR midfielder Adel Taarabt has rejected manager Harry Redknapp's claims that he is overweight, unfit and unable to play.
Unsettled Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski has rejected rumours that he could join the Gunners' fierce rivals, Tottenham Hotspur.
- Van Gaal: Our best performance
- West Brom 2-2 Manchester United
- Tadic has high hopes for Saints
- Manolas: There is only Roma
- Mourinho hails improved Chelsea
- Lescott hits out a City treatment
- Mannone wants to reimburse fans
- LvG wants ruthless United
- Monk: Penalty call 'a disgrace'
- Rodgers: Reds 'very lucky'
- Stoke City 2-1 Swansea City
- Gerrard: Reds lucky to triumph
- Ancelotti dismisses Sterling link
- QPR 2-3 Liverpool
- Lampard to sit out Moscow trip
- Pochettino queries first penalty
- No January recall for Origi
- Poyet: My most embarrassing day
- Pellegrini praise for Aguero
- West Brom v Manchester United
- Mayuka sets Saints targets
- LVG: No starting spots assured
- Martinez: Barkley born to play
- Wenger left frustrated by draw
- Newcastle 1-0 Leicester City