Arsenal goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski refused to comment on his future following an impressive performance against Bayern Munich.
Javier Mascherano admits Sergio Aguero could be Man City's trump card when they face Barcelona in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Robbie Fowler has praised Brendan Rodgers' achievements this season and believes Liverpool are favourites against Man United.
Adrien Rabiot is reportedly on the radar of numerous English clubs, with Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea thought to be lining up moves.
Arsene Wenger says Arjen Robben is a "very good diver" after Arsenal bowed out of the Champions League on Tuesday evening.
Cameroon international Samuel Eto'o has expressed his desire to extend his stay at Stamford Bridge beyond the current campaign.
Prolific striker Wayne Rooney believes he has what it takes to captain both England and Manchester United.
Atletico Madrid's on-loan goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois insists recent reports linking him with a move to Real Madrid are untrue.
Stoke City chairman Peter Coates concedes that defender Robert Huth is unlikely to feature again this season due to a knee injury.
Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos has admitted that he would be open to switching to the Premier League.
Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick says league position "counts for very little" when it comes to matches against Liverpool.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain insists that Arsenal head to Germany on Tuesday confident that they can qualify for the next round of the Champions League.
Manchester United manager David Moyes believes that Chris Smalling and Phil Jones will become England's central defensive pairing in years to come.
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini says that his side's 2-1 FA Cup defeat to Wigan was a result of their inability to match their opponent's tempo.
- Ramires under no illusions
- Moyes satisfied with result
- Sherwood slams gutless Spurs
- Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham
- Cardiff 3-1 Fulham
- Crystal Palace 0-1 Southampton
- Norwich City 1-1 Stoke City
- Wenger sings Ozil's praises
- Pellegrini targets Wigan scalp
- West Brom 0-3 Man Utd
- Moyes: Players are committed
- Wenger backs Wilshere for WC
- Jose blasts FIFA schedule
- West Brom v Manchester Utd
- Manchester City v Wigan
- Wenger: Wilshere is struggling
- Moyes thanks fans for support
- FA explain Anelka ban
- Olic eyes Stoke move
- Pardew admits FA charge
- Wilshere out for six weeks
- Hazard harbours Lille soft spot
- Hazard: Injury not serious
- Mourinho coy on Balotelli link
- Matic: No one is irreplaceable