Jose Mourinho will be confirmed as Manchester United manager on Friday after he finally signed his contract, according to a report.
Lorient vice-president Alex Hayes has revealed that Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund are amongst four clubs to have tabled an offer for Raphael Guerreiro.
Everton striker Romelu Lukaku has confirmed his intentions to leave the club in the summer, in order for his career to progress.
Former Arsenal defender Johan Djourou has likened the Gunners' new signing Granit Xhaka to Italian legend Andrea Pirlo.
Southampton have confirmed that winger Gaston Ramirez has been released from the club.
Andrej Kramaric has ended an unsuccessful stay in England by signing a permanent deal with Hoffenheim from Premier League champions Leicester.
Swansea City manager Francesco Guidolin has urged Ghana attacker Andre Ayew to remain at the Liberty Stadium next season.
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has poured cold water on rumours of a reunion with Jose Mourinho at former club Manchester United.
Marseille striker Michy Batshuayi has remained coy on the possibility of a move to the Premier League, amid heavy interest in the Belgium international.
Rafael Benitez will remain with relegated Newcastle United after signing a three-year contract with the club.
Manchester United's move to appoint Jose Mourinho has suffered a setback since Chelsea still own the copyright to his name.
Andrej Kramaric is not expected to feature in Leicester's title defence next season as he prepares to make a permanent switch to Hoffenheim.
Bayern Munich legend Lothar Matthaus has weighed in on speculation surrounding the future of midfielder Mario Gotze, praising the Germany international for deciding to stay and fight for a place next season.
Stoke City will be prepared to splash the cash, should the right player become available, according to The club's chief executive Tony Scholes.
- Arsenal confirm Xhaka capture
- Schroder: We tried everything to keep Karius
- Liverpool announce Karius signing
- Allsop extends Cherries stay
- Fischer poised for Middlesbrough move
- Wilshere prefers a more central role
- Yaya Toure offered '£300,000 a week'
- Gotze parts ways with agent
- Sanches reveals Manchester United snub
- Van Gaal: It has been an honour
- Official: Van Gaal leaves Manchester United
- Boro keen on German midfielder
- Wenger: It was a pleasure to manage Rosicky
- Howe: Pressure higher than ever
- Gotze hints at Bayern stay
- Stoke fear Arnautovic exit
- Ferdinand concerned about Depay exclusion
- Musa to Leicester links intensify
- Ayew wants Champions League football
- Van Gaal tells reporters 'it's over'
- Lukaku: My mind is made up
- Hiddink confirms advisory role at Chelsea
- Pardew: Forgive me for my dance
- Van Gaal: I don't want to talk about leaving
- Inter and Leicester target available for free