Manchester United midfielder Juan Mata has urged the squad to avoid an upset when they host Cambridge United in their FA Cup fourth-round replay.
Swansea director John van Zweden says he is not looking forward to seeing Wilfried Bony being wasted on the Manchester City bench.
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has declared himself happy with the progress of Daniel Sturridge, following the striker's first full training session on Sunday.
Mats Hummels has once again dismissed any talk of a move to Manchester United, saying he can't envision leaving Borussia Dortmund.
Gus Poyet says that he has been urging Jack Rodwell to be more aggressive, but the midfielder took the advice too seriously when he got sent off against Fulham.
Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Douglas Costa has revealed his admiration for Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, and wants to join him at Stamford Bridge.
Didier Drogba feels Chelsea can go some way towards putting their disastrous FA Cup performance behind them by booking a ticket to Wembley.
Arsene Wenger says he could hardly believe Saturday's FA Cup results, which shocked Arsenal out of any complacency ahead of their 3-2 victory over Brighton.
Aston Villa midfielder Fabian Delph has signed a new four-and-a-half year deal, ending speculation that he could depart the club in the current transfer window.
Cameroonian striker Samuel Eto'o will return to Serie A with Sampdoria after completing his medical with the Genoese club on Sunday.
Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech says that the team needs to recover quickly from their FA Cup elimination after losing 4-2 to Bradford City.
Spanish outfit Villarreal have confirmed that defender Gabriel Paulista will sign for Arsenal on Monday, pending a successful medical.
Southampton boss Ronald Koeman says his side were punished for their mistakes as they became one of the high-profile teams dumped out of the FA Cup in the fourth round.
Villarreal coach Marcelino García Toral says that his club couldn't say no to Arsenal's offer for Brazilian defender Gabriel Paulista.
- Parkinson wants United draw
- Rodgers warning for Balotelli
- Pellegrini won't blame UAE trip
- Mourinho 'ashamed' by defeat
- Morrison poised for Lazio move
- Agent hints at Falcao departure
- United interested in Marquinhos
- Wenger: Competition is vital
- No January move for Pogba
- Mourinho's transfer plans
- Pearson struggling with signings
- Douglas admits Chelsea dream
- De Gea agent coy on rumours
- Newcastle must wait for De Boer
- Egwuekwe nears Hammers deal
- Wenger criticises work permits
- Van Gaal not a fan of 4-4-2
- Rodgers: Sterling deal close
- Swans confirm Naughton capture
- Townsend backing for Adebayor
- Agent: Essien rejected offers
- Osvaldo facing Inter chop
- Mason pens new Spurs contract
- City sweat on Lampard injury
- Montella rules out Cuadrado exit