Leon Osman's second-half winner secured three huge points and a 2-1 win for Everton against high-flying West Ham at Goodison Park.
Two goals in a minute from Danny Ings helped Burnley record a priceless 2-1 win against Stoke at the Britannia Stadium on Saturday.
Stevan Jovetic and Yaya Toure were on target as Manchester City came from behind to defeat Swansea 2-1 at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday.
Moussa Sissoko struck a late winner as Newcastle United made it five Premier League victories in a row by beating QPR 1-0 on Saturday.
Leicester's goal drought continued as they played out a goalless draw with Sunderland at the King Power Stadium on Saturday.
Goals from Diego Costa and Eden Hazard helped Chelsea ease past 10-man West Brom and move seven points clear at the top of the Premier League.
Harry Kane admits he is relishing Tottenham's clash with former team-mate and Hull City captain Michael Dawson on Sunday.
Liverpool midfielder Joe Allen is confident the squad can progress from their Champions League group despite their shaky start.
Southampton manager Ronald Koeman has revealed that the club have entered contract negotiations with full-back Nathaniel Clyne.
Arsene Wenger has revealed that Arsenal did not give Danny Welbeck any assurances that he would be played exclusively as a striker.
Tottenham Hotspur boss Mauricio Pochettino has called for unity on and off the pitch as Spurs look to snap their poor run of form.
Jurgen Klopp has hinted the possibility of managing in the Premier League if he were to leave Borussia Dortmund.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes his side is immune to a major slump in form, insisting the pressure is instead on the chasing pack.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has ruled out the possibility of recalling forward Divock Origi from his season-long loan at French outfit Lille.
- Van Gaal admits Falcao concerns
- Sterling hints at new Reds deal
- Pellegrini sets points target
- Leicester v Sunderland
- Hull v Tottenham
- Newcastle v QPR
- Everton v West Ham
- Crystal Palace v Liverpool
- Rooney backs Welbeck move
- Stoke City v Burnley
- Manchester City v Swansea
- Chelsea v West Brom
- Arsenal v Manchester United
- Swansea won't recall Michu
- Pardew looks to shield Perez
- Leiva eyeing Liverpool exit
- Hendo: Sturridge feeling 'low'
- Falcao rubbishes fitness claims
- Small Blind boost for United
- Blind not facing six months out
- Gunners handed Giroud boost
- Bony commits future to Swans
- Nani keen on Sporting stay
- Wilshere open to new role
- Pellegrini: Season still young