Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby reckons he would have won the Ballon d'Or if it hadn't been for his injury problems.
Arsene Wenger couldn't hide his frustration after Arsenal's "poor performance" in their EFL Cup quarter-final loss to Southampton.
Liverpool and Manchester United have been kept apart in the semi-finals of the EFL Cup which were drawn on Wednesday.
Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is confident that midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan will bounce back from his shoddy start to the season.
Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho is determined to fulfil his dream of leading the Reds to Premier League glory this season.
Eden Hazard has said that he won't depart from Stamford Bridge until Chelsea are crowned Premier League champions once again.
West Ham co-chairman David Sullivan has made it clear that the club have no plans to sell star midfielder Dimitri Payet.
Bastian Schweinsteiger's career at Manchester United has not gone according to plan, but he is confident that he has what it takes to break back into the starting line-up.
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud is not breaking a sweat about his future at the club despite only having made eight appearances thus far this season.
Atletico Madrid superstar Antoine Griezmann has lauded Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy and branded him as one of the top three players last season.
A broken toe could keep Manchester United's Chris Smalling out for a month, according to a report.
Manchester City will be anxiously waiting to find out the severity of the injury goalkeeper Claudio Bravo suffered during Chile's World Cup qualifier with Colombia on Thursday.
Beijing Guoan chairman Luo Ning has revealed that the Chinese Super League club attempted to acquire the services of Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney.
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas has reportedly received numerous offers from clubs in China, but has ignored them as he wants to stay at Stamford Bridge.
- Henderson praises 'world class' attacking trio
- Pogba: 'I hope to score more goals'
- Ibrahimovic scores Premier League's 25,000th goal
- Ibrahimovic to miss Arsenal clash
- Conte: Hazard becoming one of the best again
- Eriksson has no plans to lure Rooney to China
- Mata 'feels important' at United
- Herrera: Ibrahimovic will be back to his best in no time
- Conte: We are not focused on EPL standings
- Klopp: That is not the way we want to play
- Mourinho: Liverpool are 'not the last wonder of the world'
- Klopp: Rooney still a world-class player
- Pique: Van Gaal 'destroyed' me at Barcelona
- Karius: United are 'good' but Liverpool are 'great'
- Wenger: No talks with Arsenal over new deal
- Comolli: I was sacked for signing Henderson
- Origi unconcerned about lack of starts
- Rooney backs Rashford to become a superstar
- Mata: 'Everything is possible this season'
- Courtois happy at Chelsea
- Wenger: We were 'a bit fortunate'
- Mourinho laments lack of edge
- Klopp: I want to end my managerial career with Liverpool
- Mata: United keen to end on a high
- Ibrahimovic turned down move to China