On-loan Real Madrid striker Javier Hernandez is not leaving Real Madrid, according to his agent, Eduardo Hernandez.
Hull City will be looking to climb out of the Premier League relegation zone when they host Swansea City at the KC Stadium on Saturday.
Arsenal will be looking to take advantage of a despondent Liverpool and climb into the Premier League's top four when they travel to Anfield on Sunday.
Leicester City will be without the services of Matthew Upson and Kasper Schmeichel when they travel to the Boleyn Ground to face West Ham United on Saturday.
Manchester United will be looking to make it seven wins on the trot when they travel to Villa Park to face Aston Villa on Saturday.
Tottenham Hotspur and Burnley will both be looking to pick up their second consecutive wins when they collide at White Hart Lane on Saturday.
Manchester City will have the chance to go level at the top of the Premier League standings when they welcome Crystal Palace to the Etihad Stadium on Saturday.
Midfielder Ravel Morrison will struggle to find a place at West Ham after his loan at Cardiff ended early, says manager Sam Allardyce.
Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini believes he was a scapegoat under David Moyes, but is feeling more confident this season.
QPR welcome West Brom to Loftus Road on Saturday, and will be grateful to be back in front of their own fans as they still have not picked up a point away from home.
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has ruled out a January move for Lucas Silva, leaving Arsenal as frontrunners for the Brazilian's signature.
French winger Hatem Ben Arfa looks to have played his last game for Hull City again after disappointing manager Steve Bruce with his poor work rate.
Steve Gerrard feels Raheem Sterling has everything a player could want at Liverpool, and has urged him to remain at Anfield "for the next few years" at least.
Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli has apologised for his controversial post on social media after being handed a one-match ban by the Football Association.
- Dawson out until after New Year
- Russian tycoons lose millions
- Rodgers praises Bournemouth
- Falcao really wants United stay
- Aguero could face Arsenal
- Goalkeeping dilemma for Pardew
- Rodgers: Sterling like Sanchez
- Ozil relishing early return
- Spurs working on 'philosophy'
- Naismith pens Toffees extension
- Rodgers relishing Blues clash
- Fonte apologises for cup defeat
- Blanc wary of Mou's mind games
- Pearson charged for altercation
- Herrera denies match-fixing
- Fabregas eyeing quadruple
- Inter rubbish Balotelli interest
- Rodgers welcomes transfer review
- Rodgers expects Sterling stay
- Pellegrini: We're ready for Barca
- Jose lauds 'professional' Cesc
- Koeman: Blades lack respect
- Sheff Utd 1-0 Southampton
- Rodgers rejects talk of unrest
- Sagna ready to step up