Crystal Palace claimed a 3-2 victory at Goodison Park on to all but secure their Premier League status and damage Everton's top-four hopes.
Former Nigeria international Efe Sodje has called on Stephen Keshi to include Norwich defender Joseph Yobo in the Nigeria's World Cup squad.
Sone Aluko admits he has considered leaving Hull after being left on the bench in their 5-3 win over Sheffield Utd in their FA Cup semi-final.
Sunderland boss Gus Poyet has bemoaned his side's injury crisis as they prepare to face Manchester City at the Etihad on Wednesday.
Everton boss Roberto Martinez believes his side's winning mentality will give them the edge in the race to finish in the top four.
Ashley Williams admits he does not know how many points Swansea need to collect in their remaining games in order to avoid relegation.
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini says he does not regret handing a start to Vincent Kompany in the 3-2 loss to Liverpool on Sunday.
The agent to Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos maintains that Manchester United have not made an offer to acquire his client as yet.
Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea insists the team are entirely focused on qualifying for European competition next season.
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini insists his side have no intention of giving up on the Premier League title chase.
Arsene Wenger admits he was delighted with Arsenal's "great mental response" after coming from behind to beat West Ham on Tuesday.
Arsenal went back above Everton and into fourth spot in the Premier League after coming from behind to defeat West Ham 3-1 on Tuesday.
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud does not believe fatigue will have any impact on the side when they host West Ham on Tuesday evening.
Everton welcome Crystal Palace to Goodison Park on Wednesday in the knowledge that there is no room for any slip-ups.
- Wenger: We were complacent
- Martinez: Palace a tough test
- Gerrard thinking of Hillsborough
- Inter keen on Torres
- Demichelis: City won't give up
- Flanagan: A long way to go
- Odemwingie eyeing World Cup
- Howard: We're up for the fight
- Wenger eyes strong finish
- Arsenal v West Ham United
- Gerrard daring to dream big
- Jones eyes Smalling pairing
- Terry: Pressure on rivals
- City sweat over Toure injury
- Rodgers: Reds up for the fight
- Hull City 5-3 Sheffield United
- Swansea City 0-1 Chelsea
- Remy weighing up options
- Liverpool 3-2 Manchester City
- Blues' Ba wants in at PSG
- Wenger admits cup relief
- Pellegrini slams Blues tactics
- West Brom 3-3 Tottenham
- Stoke 1-0 Newcastle
- Sunderland 1-0 Everton