The Fenway Sports Group, owners of Liverpool FC, have retracted and apologized for their increase in ticket pricing after vocal opposition from supporters.
Tottenham striker Harry Kane has put the team's impressive form this season down to there being no "bad eggs" in the squad.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has backed embattled striker Christian Benteke to rediscover his scoring form after failing to score in his last 11 appearances.
Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri has rubbished reports that have surfaced saying that he is in line to takeover at Chelsea.
Sunderland midfielder Yann M'Vila says he wants to remain a Sunderland player next season, that's if the Black Cats can avoid relegation.
Just days after Odion Ighalo revealed that he turned down "almost £300,000 a week" to play in China, Emmanuel Emenike has now also claimed he rejected a big deal to head to the Far East.
According to reports in the British press, Jose Mourinho has told friends that he will definitely be moving to Manchester United in the off-season.
Moussa Sissoko admits he's excited by the potential of Jonjo Shelvey developing into a key player for Newcastle following his January transfer from Swansea.
West Ham boss Slaven Bilic has worried that Dimitri Payet could leave Upton Park after an impressive debut season for the club.
Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy admits he is living the dream this season and never believed he'd be top scorer in the Premier League.
Leicester City have not given up hope of signing Nigerian striker Ahmed Musa with the Foxes set to return for another bid in June.
Chelsea have been handed a huge blow with the news that defender Kurt Zouma will miss the rest of the season with a knee injury.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has revealed injured trio Daniel Sturridge, Philippe Coutinho and Divock Origi could return to face West Ham.
Manchester City defender Pablo Zabaleta insist everyone at the club remains focused on this season, despite the impending arrival of Pep Guardiola at the end of the season.
- Mata grateful for Chelsea fans' applause
- Howe laments uncharacteristically slow start
- Wenger: Three important points
- Van Gaal: United need composure
- Hiddink: Well worth a point
- Late Costa strike denies United win
- Gunners outclass gritty Cherries
- Van Gaal dismisses Mourinho reports
- Pochettino hails Spurs' title belief
- Ranieri doesn't believe title odds
- Wenger: Country behind Leicester
- Carrick: We can win the league
- Mourinho hints at England stay
- Trippier winner lifts Spurs to second
- Vardy pens new Leicester deal
- Yoshida takes Saints past West Ham
- Sunderland rally to earn draw with Reds
- Everton hammer hapless Potters
- Villans put Canaries to the sword
- Mitrovic fires Magpies to victory
- Honours even at Liberty Stadium
- Leicester go six clear after stunning Man City
- Allardyce shocked by Fletcher's Marseille move
- Klopp to miss Sunderland encounter
- Ighalo: You can't sell your dream