Ramires will miss the remainder of the Premier League season after he was hit with a four-match ban by the Football Association.
Petr Cech insists Chelsea were never targeting the Premier League title and won't be disappointed if they don't win anything come May.
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez admits the club's title charge this season has been a surprise, and believes the squad can't compete with those of the league's big spenders.
Ghana defender Samuel Ikoom says that he has been offered a deal by Premier League outfit West Ham.
Daniel Sturridge admits he would relish coming up against Chelsea, but is not sure whether Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers will deem him fit for duty.
Belgium manager Marc Wilmots has confirmed that Adnan Januzaj has pledged his international allegiance to the Rode Duivels.
The Football Association have charged Jose Mourinho, Rui Faria and Ramires with misconduct for their actions against Sunderland.
Manchester United have hit back at claims suggesting they handled the sacking of manager David Moyes in an "unprofessional manner".
Ian Ayre says he is proud to be able to unveil plans to redevelop Anfield, with performances on the pitch reflecting their progress off it.
Roberto Martinez insists that Phil Jagielka will not take to the field if he hasn't fully recovered from the hamstring injury he sustained earlier this year.
Per Mertesacker has backed Arsenal team-mate Mesut Ozil to go from strength to strength as he continues to adapt to the pace of the Premier League.
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has revealed that a recent meeting with the club's American owners went off without a hitch.
David Moyes says that his time with Manchester United will always be a source of pride despite it's unfortunate end.
Manchester City defender Pablo Zabaleta insists the side will continue fighting for the Premier League title until the very last day of the season.
- Scholes returns to United fold
- Don't write Moyes off just yet
- Season over for Cech
- Ayre: Liverpool will spend
- Mourinho focused on Europe
- Monaco coy on Berbatov deal
- Olic torn over Stoke switch
- Klopp: I don't want United job
- Giggs appointed caretaker boss
- Who will replace Moyes?
- Mourinho still prefers Madrid
- Mertesacker: We'll secure fourth
- Moyes sacked by United
- Mourinho backing Torres to shine
- City wait on Silva
- United quiet on Moyes' future
- Man City 3-1 West Brom
- Neville fears for Moyes
- Burnley back in the top flight
- Courtois relief at UEFA call
- Sterling: Reds are grounded
- Odemwingie targets WC spot
- Pellegrini expects City reaction
- Chelsea sweat over Hazard
- Spurs desperate to keep duo