Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has dismissed suggestions that the club are interested in signing Lionel Messi.
Arsenal shareholder Alisher Usmanov believes Arsene Wenger's principles are getting in the way of the club challenging for domestic and European honours.
German forward Lukas Podolski has once again vented his frustration at a lack of playing time at Arsenal by declaring that he's "not some clown".
Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli insists that he has just been unlucky in front of goal, but has the belief that he can start scoring soon.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez has expressed his delight at the return of Kevin Mirallas following their 2-1 win over West Ham.
Southampton boss Ronald Koeman has labelled the Premier League's festive period fixture list as 'crazy'.
West Ham boss Sam Allardyce is hopeful Andy Carroll can stay injury free after the striker returned in the 2-1 defeat to Everton.
Arsenal captain Mikel Arteta feels that the most disappointing aspect of his side's defeat to Manchester United was that they played very well.
Mauricio Pochettino has played down suggestions that the sending off of Hull City's Gaston Ramirez provided Tottenham with the spark they needed to secure a 2-1 win on Sunday.
Manchester United defender Chris Smalling believes that the Red Devils are on course to secure a top-four finish in this season's Premier League.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers admits his side are "low on confidence" after they slumped to a 3-1 defeat to Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park on Sunday.
Aston Villa will be desperate to snap their long winless streak when they host high flying Southampton at Villa Park on Monday evening.
Christian Eriksen slammed home a last-minute winner as Tottenham came from behind to win 2-1 at ten-man Hull City on Sunday.
Crystal Palace came back from an early goal down to eventually cruise to a 3-1 win over Liverpool at Selhurst Park on Sunday.
- Pardew: Magpies fear no-one
- Van Gaal revels in Emirates win
- Pellegrini: Toure getting better
- Mourinho hails 'fantastic' Blues
- Wenger feels for Gunners fans
- Rooney hails 'important victory'
- Arsenal 1-2 Manchester United
- Everton 2-1 West Ham
- Stoke City 1-2 Burnley
- Man City 2-1 Swansea
- Newcastle 1-0 QPR
- Leicester 0-0 Sunderland
- Chelsea 2-0 West Brom
- Kane relishing Dawson encounter
- Allen: Liverpool can progress
- Saints open Clyne contract talks
- Wenger: No Welbeck assurances
- Pochettino calls for Spurs Unity
- Klopp hints at England switch
- Mourinho: No pressure at the top
- Rodgers rules out Origi recall
- Van Gaal admits Falcao concerns
- Sterling hints at new Reds deal
- Pellegrini sets points target
- Leicester v Sunderland