Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has suggested his side could have wrapped up the Premier League even earlier, had more decisions gone their way this season.
Aston Villa boss Tim Sherwood is confident that Ron Vlaar will pen a new deal with the club after early discussions with the defender.
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino has set his sights on a fifth-placed finish on the final day of the Premier League season.
Following a tumultuous 2014 off-season, Southampton boss Ronald Koeman is expecting a much quieter transfer window this time around.
Louis Van Gaal is confident that Manchester United can keep hold of prized goalkeeper David de Gea this off-season, despite interest from Real Madrid.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has welcomed the pressure ahead of his side's last Premier League game of the season against West Brom.
Hull welcome Manchester United to the KC Stadium on the final day of the season with their Premier League status hanging in the balance.
Everton welcome Tottenham to Goodison Park on the final weekend of the season hoping to secure a top-ten finish in the Premier League.
Newcastle United know that only a win against West Ham at St James Park on Sunday can guarantee their safety from an embarrassing relegation from the Premier League.
Crystal Palace will look to end their season on a high when they host Swansea at Selhurst Park for the final game of the season on Sunday.
Steven Gerrard is set to make his 710th and last appearance for Liverpool when they travel to Stoke City for the final game of the season on Sunday.
Sunday's clash between Chelsea and Sunderland at Stamford Bridge is more likely to be a celebration of achievement than a hard-fought Premier League encounter.
Crystal Palace goalkeeper Julian Speroni will spend a 12th season at Selhurst Park after agreeing an extension with the club.
Aston Villa will be warming up for the FA Cup final when they welcome Burnley to Villa Park for the final game of the Premier League season on Sunday.
- Manchester City v Southampton
- Pulis: Berahino can leave
- Wenger confirms Rosicky stay
- Tiago wants Filipe Luis return
- Leicester City v QPR
- Rodgers rules out Sterling exit
- Bellerin wants momentum
- Arsenal v West Brom
- Wollscheid seals Stoke stay
- Dyche proud of Heaton call-up
- Carver expects no quarter
- Blues scoop yearly awards
- Reds cancel Sterling talks
- Kane committed to Spurs
- Dummett feeling the pressure
- Wenger: We want more
- Advocaat: We've come so far
- Arsenal 0-0 Sunderland
- James targets Christmas return
- Scholes admits De Gea concern
- Ward-Prowse eyes City upset
- Zanetti: Inter close on duo
- Sinclair seals permanent Villa move
- Wenger hails undervalued Coquelin
- Gerrard praise for Coutinho