Manchester United assistant manager Ryan Giggs believes that new Red Devils boss Louis van Gaal is a man in a similar mould to former boss Sir Alex Ferguson.
West Ham winger Stewart Downing admits that the injury suffered by striker Andy Carroll is massive blow to the club ahead of the new season.
New Liverpool striker Rickie Lambert hopes to seize his Anfield chance and fire the Reds to the Premier League title this season.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has confirmed he is considering the possibility of bringing Didier Drogba back to the club.
West Ham striker Andy Carroll is expected to be out of action for four months after suffering ankle ligament damage during a training session this week.
Arturo Vidal insists he will not be joining Man United in the off-season, but admits he is not entirely sure he will remain with Juventus.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has added his voice to the growing criticism surrounding lengthy pre-season tours.
New York City FC have officially confirmed the signing of Chelsea legend Frank Lampard ahead of their maiden MLS season in 2015.
Chelsea have officially confirmed that youngster Lucas Piazon has joined Eintracht Frankfurt on a season-long loan.
Swansea City have confirmed the signing of winger Jefferson Montero on a four-year deal, while midfielder Alejandro Pozuelo has joined Rayo Vallecano.
Gus Poyet is still hopeful of clinching the signings of his top-three targets this off-season, while he continues waiting on Fabio Borini.
Kelechi Iheanacho has earned Manuel Pellegrini's backing after scoring in his first appearance against Sporting Kansas.
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas has backed new team-mate Diego Costa to be a successful striker in the Premier League.
Tottenham forward Erik Lamela is determined to keep improving after scoring twice in his side's 3-2 friendly win over Toronto.
- Jose relishing keeper dilemma
- Costa confident of success
- Riviere thankful to James
- Martinez targeting four signings
- Bojan signing excites Crouch
- Van Gaal lauds 'fantastic' United
- Rodgers praise for Coutinho
- Kelly ready to make an impact
- Spurs confirm double signing
- Cavani coy over PSG future
- Vorm confirms Spurs switch
- Bojan seals Stoke move
- Pellegrini eyes further additions
- Lambert warns Vlaar suitors
- Carroll suffers ankle injury
- United not afraid to spend big
- Negredo out for 'three months'
- Cesc relishing Blues chance
- Liverpool 'bigger than Suarez'
- LvG unhappy with travel plans
- Caulker completes QPR switch
- Robson backing for Rooney
- Diaby eyes return to fitness
- Campana moves to Sampdoria
- Leicester seal Ulloa deal