Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is expected to ring the changes for Saturday's Premier League clash with Hull City at Anfield.
West Brom will be hoping to put more daylight between themselves and the relegation zone when they host Crystal Palace on Saturday.
West Ham United will be looking to end their poor run of results against Manchester City when the two sides face off at Upton Park on Saturday.
Brendan Rodgers admits Liverpool have conceded a number of "soft goals" this season but insists he doesn't need to bring in a defensive coach.
Arsenal will be hoping to kick start their Premier League campaign when they travel to the Stadium of Light to face Sunderland on Saturday.
Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick has set his sights on making his comeback from an ankle injury against Chelsea on Sunday.
West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has revealed striker Andy Carroll could feature for the Hammers in three or four weeks time.
Stoke will be without the services of midfielder Glenn Whelan for up to six weeks after he suffered a broken leg while on international duty.
Brendan Rodgers has drawn a line through the issue of Mario Balotelli's shirt swap on Tuesday evening, stating the matter is closed.
United have confirmed former Barcelona keeper Victor Valdes will train at Carrington as he continues to recover a serious knee injury.
Chelsea striker Diego Costa reportedly received hospital treatment after returning from Spain duty with a severe stomach bug.
Sunderland have announced the signing of veteran French defender Anthony Reveillere on a deal until the end of the season.
Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea has responded to rumours linking him with a move to Real Madrid by insisting he's happy where he is.
Former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher believes Mario Balotelli will not be at Anfield next season and that he was a 'panic buy'.
- Pochettino: We're on track
- No complaints for Rodgers
- Wenger hails Gunners' quality
- Mourinho: We don't cry
- Milan keen on Suso deal
- Ospina adds to Arsenal woes
- Koeman didn't expect flying start
- Gerrard wants Real repeat
- Fergie: Moyes misjudged United
- Hull lose trio to serious injury
- Kompany: City fans punished
- Mourinho happy with display
- Pellegrini retains Euro hopes
- Drogba: Blues must be ruthless
- Van Gaal: Title still possible
- Lovren demands improvement
- Fernandinho: No City advantage
- Taarabt: I'm not overweight
- Podolski: I would never join Spurs
- Van Gaal: Our best performance
- West Brom 2-2 Manchester United
- Tadic has high hopes for Saints
- Manolas: There is only Roma
- Mourinho hails improved Chelsea
- Lescott hits out a City treatment