Cardiff City picked up a vital three points following their 3-1 victory over Fulham at the Cardiff City Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
Crystal Palace's relegation woes intensified as they slumped to a tame 1-0 defeat to Southampton in a poor-quality affair.
Jonathan Walters scored the equaliser and was then sent off as Norwich and Stoke drew 1-1 at Carrow Road on Saturday afternoon.
Arsene Wenger was thrilled with the performance of Arsenal's under-fire club record signing Mesut Ozil in the FA Cup win over Everton.
Manuel Pellegrini insists the Manchester City's defeat to Wigan in last year's FA Cup final will have no bearing on their quarter-final clash.
Pepe Mel remains winless as West Brom boss after a disappointing performance from his side as they went down 3-0 to Manchester United.
David Moyes has vehemently denied suggestions that the current crop of Manchester United players are not giving their all for him.
Arsene Wenger is confident that injured star Jack Wilshere can make a full recovery and play an important role in England's World Cup campaign.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has expressed disappointment with the effects the recent international break has had on his players.
Manchester United will look to build on their victory last time out when they travel to the Hawthorns to face West Brom on Saturday.
Manchester City will be out for revenge when they face Wigan in an FA Cup quarter-final on Sunday, having lost to the Latics in the final last May.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says Jack Wilshere will spend some time away from the club as he comes to terms with his injury setback.
David Moyes has penned an open letter to Manchester United's fans in which he asserts that the recent tough times will make them stronger.
West Brom striker Nicolas Anelka received a five-match ban because the 'quenelle' gesture he performed is "strongly associated with anti-Semitism".
- Olic eyes Stoke move
- Pardew admits FA charge
- Wilshere out for six weeks
- Hazard harbours Lille soft spot
- Hazard: Injury not serious
- Mourinho coy on Balotelli link
- Matic: No one is irreplaceable
- Berg: Vidic needs a change
- Wilshere eases injury worries
- Inter confirm Vidic move
- Kompany not fazed by Mourinho
- Carroll: United lack fight
- Stoke to contest Adam charge
- Traore to remain with Everton
- New deals for Arsenal pair
- Schurrle praise for Hazard
- Aguero: My hamstring is fine
- Nasri unfazed by Chelsea
- Ginter on Red Devils' radar
- Drogba: Lukaku and I differ
- Ox ready to impress Hodgson
- Bendtner plans Arsenal exit
- Gerrard: We're still underdogs
- Wilshere retains title belief
- Sherwood backing Kane