Newcastle United welcome Hull City to St James' Park on Saturday with manager Alan Pardew's job hanging by a thread.
Leicester City can expect another stern test of their Premier League credentials when they welcome Manchester United to King Power Stadium on Sunday.
Both Burnley and Sunderland will be looking to secure their first win of the season when they meet at Turf Moor on Saturday.
Everton will be hoping to avoid a European hangover when Crystal Palace make the trip to Goodison Park for a Premier League clash on Sunday.
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino will be looking for a response from his side when they welcome winless West Brom to White Hart Lane on Sunday.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has revealed that he would be interested in returning to Real Madrid at some stage in his career.
Frank Lampard could face former club Chelsea when the Blues head to Manchester City on Sunday for an intriguing encounter.
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew feels the continued speculation over his future is adversely affecting the performances of his players.
Arsenal will be hoping to keep pace at the top of the standings when they travel to Villa Park to face a high-flying Aston Villa on Saturday.
Swansea welcome fellow high-flyers Southampton to the Liberty Stadium on Saturday as they look to bounce back to winning ways.
QPR and Stoke will clash at Loftus Road on Saturday with both sides desperate to jump start their respective Premier League campaigns.
West Ham United manager Sam Allardyce is expected to ring the changes for Saturday's clash with Liverpool at Upton Park.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has urged the club's fans to give record signing Mesut Ozil time to regain his best form.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has revealed that striker Daniel Sturridge could make a return from injury against cross-town rivals Everton.
- Fernandinho: City must win
- Evra reveals reasons for exit
- Drogba relishing Lamps reunion
- Di Maria hails Van Gaal factor
- Flanagan suffers injury setback
- Samper claims English interest
- Pardew: Time to step up
- Allardyce eyeing Reds upset
- Drogba calls for Blues patience
- Martinez ready for Europe
- Anxious wait for Debuchy
- Arteta 'bitterly disappointed'
- Lambert signs new deal
- Hart gutted by late winner
- Mourinho to manage Costa
- Chelsea 1-1 FC Schalke 04
- Bayern Munich 1-0 Man City
- Bony: My head is okay
- Foster cools surgery concerns
- Song explains West Ham move
- Mangala relishing City challenge
- FA targets non-EU players
- Partizan Belgrade v Tottenham
- Gutierrez diagnosed with cancer
- Rooney grateful to Ferguson