Lyon defender Samuel Umtiti admits it is flattering to be linked with Tottenham, but says no decision about his future will be made until the end of the season.
Chelsea manager Guus Hiddink insists the pressure of playing for the Premier League title is on Tottenham, ahead of their league clash on Monday night.
Manchester City didn't have the best of games against Southampton, but Kelechi Iheanacho is confident they will stronger in their next game against Real Madrid.
Tottenham midfielder Mousa Dembélé admits he was surprised by Eden Hazard's remarks ahead of their season-defining clash with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Monday.
Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy has been named the Football Writers' Association Footballer of the Year ahead of teammates Riyad Mahrez and N'Golo Kante.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal believes Maroune Fellaini reacted like any other human being after he elbowed Leicester's Robert Huth for pulling his hair in the first half of their 1-1 draw at Old Trafford on Sunday.
Southampton manager Ronald Koeman was delighted after his team recorded a 4--2 victory over Manchester City at St Mary's on Sunday.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp admits his players were not at their best in a 3-1 Premier League loss to Swansea City on Sunday.
Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri was happy after his side's 1-1 draw with Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday, despite the missed opportunity to win the title.
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini blamed his side's lacklustre defence for their 4-2 loss to Southampton on Sunday.
Tottenham need to beat London rivals Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Monday night to keep alive their slim hopes of hauling in Leicester at the Premier League summit.
Manchester City had no answer to Southampton on Sunday as Sadio Mane scored a hat-trick in a convincing 4-2 win at St Mary's.
Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge has hit out at critics who have questioned his desire to regain full match fitness, following his return from a hamstring injury.
Manchester United's 1-1 draw against Leicester City at Old Trafford lifted them to fifth and denied the leaders the opportunity to raise the Premiership trophy.
- Classy Swansea put three past Liverpool
- Allardyce hails Defoe impact
- Koeman tips Leicester for European success
- Cech praises Gunners patience
- Mahrez: Ranieri lets us be who we are
- Welbeck: We had a great opportunity to win the title
- Welbeck winner eases pressure on Wenger
- Late Deeney brace fires Watford to victory
- West Ham smash three past Baggies
- Baines winner eases pressure on Martinez
- Defoe salvages point for Sunderland
- Townsend comes to Newcastle's rescue
- Sturridge hints at Liverpool departure
- Van Gaal: Easier for Leicester to buy players
- Southampton v Manchester City
- Klopp: It's about balance absolutely always
- Wenger: Criticism 'a bit overboard'
- Van Gaal: Leicester cannot win title at Old Trafford
- Watford v Aston Villa
- Swansea v Liverpool
- Arsenal v Norwich City
- Everton v Bournemouth
- West Brom v West Ham
- Pochettino close to penning two-year extension
- Newcastle v Crystal Palace