Emre Can insists he does not regret moving to Liverpool from Bayer Leverkusen, despite the lack of Champions League football.
Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea has expressed his gratitude to the club for the handling of his failed move to Real Madrid in the off-season.
Philippe Coutinho's agent has insisted there is no truth to the rumours Real Madrid have made contact over signing the attacking midfielder from Liverpool.
Southampton defender Virgil Van Dijk says he has learned more during his time in the Premier League than his two previous campaigns at former club Celtic.
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho looks to have added another goalkeeper to his squad after Marco Amelia's agent claimed a deal has been agreed with the club.
Former Sunderland manager Gus Poyet believes Sam Allardyce is the right man for the job at the Stadium of Light and believes he could keep them in the Premier League.
Ezequiel Schelotto has revealed he is on the verge of agreeing terms with Leicester city, despite manager Claudio Ranieri's recent claim to the contrary.
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas has leapt to the defence of under-fire manager Jose Mourinho and has backed him to turn things around at Stamford Bridge.
BVB Dortmund captain Mats Hummels believes that Jurgen Klopp would achieve great success if he were to take over the reins at Liverpool.
Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma has hailed manager Jose Mourinho's tactical nous, but says the Portuguese tactician seldom gets angry at his players.
Manchester United midfielder Juan Mata says that former club Chelsea are still title contenders, despite the reigning champions slipping off the pace early on.
Former Internazionale winger Ezequiel Schelotto is hoping to earn a deal at Leicester after claiming talks with the Premier League side.
Southampton defender Virgil Van Dijk admits the standard of the English Premier league has shocked him compared to his time in Scotland.
Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley was threatened at his home on Friday night as four robbers made away with some of his valuables.
- Ozil: Arsenal don't fear Bayern Munich
- Mourinho gets Falcao backing
- Ancelotti drops out of Reds race
- Liverpool set to appoint Klopp
- Amalfitano parts ways with West Ham
- Injured Stones out of England squad
- Lukaku upbeat over Everton prospects
- Iwobi signs new Arsenal contract
- Mertesacker targets Bayern scalp
- Valdes not a target for Sevilla
- Magpies sweating on Janmaat
- Martial surprised at United move
- Capello critical of Mourinho
- Wanyama: Spurs saga in the past
- Sakho felt like a caged lion
- Bayern insist Muller is not for sale
- Can backs Klopp for Kop job
- Nasri: No France return
- Begovic: Time to regroup
- Deschamps: Cabaye reborn at Palace
- Klopp set for Liverpool talks
- Cech: Sanchez back to his best
- Rodgers disappointed by Reds exit
- Mourinho charged with misconduct
- Koeman: We could lose Mane