Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard believes the club must strengthen the squad in the off-season if they are to challenge for a European place.
Laurent Koscielny was full of praise for his team-mates after Arsenal secured Champions League football by beating Newcastle 1-0 on Sunday.
Juventus sporting director Beppe Marotta says the Serie A champions are keen to bring Manchester City star Carlos Tevez to the club.
Want-away West Brom striker Peter Odemwingie is reportedly on the verge of signing for newly promoted Premier League outfit Hull City.
Swansea captain Ashley Williams has played down speculation linking him with a move to Arsenal or Liverpool next season.
Chelsea striker Fernando Torres reckons he can only better this season's performances next term, although he feels he has already improved.
Phil Neville admits he is unsure as to what the future holds as his eight-year association with Everton comes to an end.
David Luiz has hailed the contribution of outgoing Chelsea manager Rafael Benitez to both the club and to his own personal development.
David Moyes admits he will need to juggle two jobs over the next few weeks as the outgoing Everton boss begins his work with Man United.
Andre Villas-Boas believes Tottenham's failure to secure Champions League football does not necessarily mean Gareth Bale will leave.
Jamie Carragher admits emotions were running high at Anfield as he signed off his professional career with a 1-0 victory over QPR.
Arsene Wenger has described Arsenal as 'absolutely exceptional' after they secured a 16th consecutive season in the Champions League.
Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick said the Red Devils were in a position to move on after Sir Alex Ferguson's departure.
Andre Villas-Boas admitted he was disappointed to see Tottenham miss out on a place in next season's Champions League.
- Rafa tight-lipped over future
- Wenger ready to spend
- Tottenham 1-0 Sunderland
- Swansea 0-3 Fulham
- Southampton 1-1 Stoke
- Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal
- Wenger: Glory over money
- Weimann loving life at Villa
- Lamps hopes to keep record
- Torres vows to keep improving
- Cazorla tips Pellegrini to shine
- Tevez open to Ligue 1 move
- Fellaini eyes United switch
- RvP: Title win unbelievable
- Carragher eyes coaching role
- Pulis slams Stoke critics
- Giggs: Moyes has our support
- Wenger: We're over Van Persie
- Mancini grateful to City fans
- Rafa rules out Toffees move
- Jol to remain as Fulham boss
- Wenger denies Roo approach
- Arsenal set to sign Sanogo
- AVB: Villa move just rumours
- Euro blow for McManaman