Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola insists he and his team will work harder to get better after suffering a humiliating 4-0 defeat against Everton at Goodison Park on Sunday.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed that midfielder Santi Cazorla could spend another 10 weeks on the sidelines after he underwent a second procedure on his right foot.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has revealed that he doesn't expect to bring in any reinforcements during the ongoing January transfer window.
Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard has admitted that he was nowhere near his best last season as the Blues failed to retain their Premier League title.
Mesut Ozil wants clarity on the future of Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger before he commits his future to the club.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has revealed that captain Jordan Henderson is set to make his comeback against Manchester United on 15 January.
Chinese Super League clubs have now turned their attention to Tottenham Hotspur star Dele Alli, according to ESPN FC.
Hull City have "parted company" with manager Mike Phelan following a dismal run of form that has only seen them claim three points in their last nine games.
Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has insisted that he has no plans to leave the club and feels they still have a chance of winning the Premier League title this season.
West Ham manager Slaven Bilic has once again insisted that superstar Dimitri Payet will not be leaving the club.
Bayern Munich assistant Paul Clement has inked a two-and-a-half year deal to become Swansea City's new manager, according to reports.
Diego Costa has revealed that he nearly left Chelsea to return to Atletico Madrid prior to the start of the 2016/17 season.
Arsene Wenger has showered Olivier Giroud with praise following his superb scorpion kick goal helped Arsenal on their way to a 2-0 victory over Crystal Palace on Sunday.
Steven Gerrard admits that the potential of Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba is "scary" as a Liverpool fan.
- Pochettino: That was one of our best performances
- Guardiola admits 'gap is huge' between City and Chelsea
- Mourinho: Ibrahimovic injury would be a 'disaster'
- Allardyce rejected Chinese Super League offer
- Ranieri: Schmeichel not joining Liverpool
- Klopp plays down interest in Oxlade-Chamberlain
- West Ham deny takeover claims
- Pedro: Premier League tougher than La Liga
- Mourinho confident Ibrahimovic will finish career at United
- Klopp: It's likely to be a quiet transfer window
- Pochettino: No Spurs players tempted to play in China
- Klopp: Coutinho not close to returning
- Klopp: Money the only way China can lure top players
- Firmino wants to stay at Liverpool for 'many years'
- Mourinho would sign new United deal
- Shaqiri: Bayern stopped me from joining Liverpool
- Griezmann has no interest in joining Arsenal
- Leicester appeal Vardy red card
- Ibrahimovic: I could play until I'm 50
- Guardiola glad Man City fans stuck with team
- Pochettino: Dier will be staying at Tottenham
- Conte: Oscar's future to be decided soon
- Fabregas fires timely reminder
- Injury blow for Gundogan
- Oscar set to join Shanghai SIPG in record-breaking deal