South African company Zing has reportedly pulled out of their partnership with Zimbabwe Premier League side Caps United.
Dynamos captain Augustine Mbara is in South Africa, where he will spend a week on trial at top-flight side Bidvest Wits.
Caps United captain Hardlife Zvirekwi reveals he is pleased with the start his side have made to the Premiership season after beating Whawha 2-1 in their opening fixture.
Tsholotsho Pirates coach Lizwe Sweswe was over the moon with his side's display as they beat Harare City 1-0 in the opening game of the 2015 PSL season.
Zimbabwe are hopeful that they can get their ban for the 2018 World Cup qualifiers lifted by world football's governing body, FIFA.
Zimbabwe under-23 coach Callisto Pasuwa admits he is struggling to put a squad together ahead of their crucial All Africa Games qualifier against Cameroon on Sunday.
Matthew Rusike thinks Kaizer Chiefs have a glorious opportunity to get their Premiership campaign back on track when they face Moroka Swallows on Wednesday.
FC Platinum coach Norman Mapeza was unable to explain how his side crumbled to a 5-1 defeat in their CAF Confederations Cup first-round tie against Young Africans.
FIFA have banned Zimbabwe from taking part in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers due to the non-payment of an outstanding debt.
CAPS United coach Mark Harrison is refusing to release players to the Zimbabwe Under-23 side that is set to do duty against Cameroon in the All Africa Games qualifiers.
The Zimbabwe Football Association (ZIFA) has been forced to auction off assets from its national training center in order to manage its spiraling debts.
Goalkeeper Liberty Chirava is hoping to earn a contract at Caps United after having been shown the exit door at Highlanders.
The Zimbabwean Football Association (ZIFA) say they will clamp down on supporters found guilty of violent conduct, threatening to ban them from future games.
CAPS United coach Mark Harrison is hoping to gauge his team's form in the Bob91 Super Cup final against Dynamos at Rufaro Stadium in Harare on Sunday.
- Mahachi receives Zim call-up
- Katsande targeting Derby joy
- Caps lose final in Malawi
- ZIFA wants hooligans punished
- Usuthu rubbish 'muti' claims
- Mapeza hails Mutasa impact
- Platinum braced for Sofapaka tie
- Mpeza keeps Platinum grounded
- Zvirekwi pleased with Caps start
- Chitiyo makes Dynamos return
- Ngodzo back at Caps
- Harrison: We're at 50 per cent
- Billiat aiming to improve
- Katsande: We'll miss Nkhatha
- New Caps signing raring to go
- Mapeza: We can do better
- Mapeza linked with Warriors job
- Timbe unconcerned by loss
- Mukamba praised at Tuks
- Shabba: We'll get over Nkhatha
- Pasuwa reveals All-Africa squad
- Nyoni staying at Bosso
- Murambadoro full of Energy
- Masomere shakes up How Mine
- Downs leave Mwanjali in limbo