Former Mamelodi Sundowns captain Esrom Nyandoro believes the current Zimbabwe squad is one of the best the country has had in many years.
Jomo Cosmos boss Jomo Sono has denied reports that Charlton Mashumba will be presented as a Kaizer Chiefs player on Monday.
Border Strikers coach Saul Chamunika feels that his team's struggles in the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League is simply down to bad luck.
Zimbabwe coach Kallisto Pasuwa has denied speculation that he might abandon his national duties for a lucrative deal with Tanzanian club Simba SC.
Former Warriors captain Denver Mukamba is on the verge of rejoining Dynamos after leaving Bidvest Wits in the South African Premiership.
Striker Nhlanhla Ndlovu has signed a two-year deal with Highlanders after impressing Dutch coach Erol Akbay just three days into his trial at the club.
Caps United coach Lloyd Chitembwe has praised his team's psychological strength after their 2-0 victory over a strong Mutare City side over the weekend.
Dynamos coach Lloyd Mutasa has dedicated the 2-0 win over Ngezi Platinum to their fans who died in an accident a fortnight ago.
Zimbabwe Premier League side Chicken Inn have confirmed the signing of strikers Darryl Nyandoro and Chris Samakweri.
Dynamos captain Augustine Mbara is optimistic that the team has turned the corner after registering their first home win in the Premier Soccer League.
CAPS United players have boycotted training on Tuesday in protest over outstanding salaries and bonuses for the month of May.
Zimbabwe twice came from behind to force a 2-2 draw against Swaziland in the Cosafa Cup at the Sam Nujoma Stadium in Windhoek, Namibia on Saturday.
The National Football Association of Zimbabwe (NFAZ) has signed a sponsorship deal with NetOne, which is said to change the state of Zimbabwean football in general.
Zimbabwe's COSAFA Cup captain, Danny Phiri, has encouraged his teammates to maintain the momentum created by theWarriors team that qualified for the 2017 AFCON finals.
- Billiat expects tough new season
- Musona: Qualification feels good
- Munyati unsurprised by duo's success
- Katsande targets AFCON glory
- Pasuwa realises AFCON dream with Zimbabwe
- Sunday's AFCON qualifying round-up
- Chiefs interest excites Chirambadare
- Mushekwi out of Malawi qualifier
- Pasuwa encourages Billiat to go to Europe
- Billiat to focus on Warriors
- Pasuwa explains Gwaze call-up
- Katsande cleans up at Chiefs awards
- Akbay: Let's not get carried away
- Chilumba to take over Wanderers
- Gumbo to work on the team's morale
- Munemo, Murape set for Dynamos roles?
- Chiefs close in on Chicken Inn duo
- Zim teenager touted as future England star
- Chingoma cautious of DeMbare
- Chicken Inn confirm Gumbo as new coach
- Chitembwe doesn't mind ugly win
- Kasinauyo suffers setback
- Nengomasha eyes Stars promotion
- Mutizwa dismisses sabotage claims
- Mutizwa called in as a witness