Mark Mathe admits he was delighted to have led Highlanders to the three points following the 4-1 triumph over Shabanie Mine.
Mamelodi Sundowns head coach Pitso Mosimane has spoken with dismay after Khama Billiat suffered another injury set-back on Saturday.
Bloemfontein Celtic have cut ties with striker Rodreck Mutuma after failing to crack into the first team squad in this campaign.
AmaZulu have confirmed that Kudakwashe Musharu has returned to Zimbabwean outfit How Mine FC after a trial.
Chiredzi manager Moses Chunga is confident about his team's prospects ahead of their Premiership fixture against Triangle United on Sunday.
Kelvin Kaindu will miss yet another Premier League match as he prepares to return to England to continue his UEFA B course.
Stuart Baxter will wait until the last moment before making a final decision on whether Knowledge Musona will face Black Aces.
AmaZulu head coach Craig Rosslee has confirmed that Tapuwa Kapini may have to sit out longer while he recovers from his neck injury.
Zimbabwe's Aspire Soccer Academy have confirmed they have been invited to contest the 2014 World Youth Cup in Sweden.
AmaZulu defender Carlington Nyadombo said he was delighted to be named the club's player of the month for March.
Bantu Rovers are salivating at the prospect of beginning their journey back in the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League on Saturday.
Willard Katsande insists his numerous man of the match performances are merely him doing what is necessary to help the team succeed.
Kaizer Chiefs fans will be breathing a sigh of relief after it was confirmed that striker Knowledge Musona's injury is not serious.
Cuthbert Dube has been re-elected as the president of the Zimbabwe Football Association for another four-year term on Saturday.
- CAF set date for play-off draw
- Malatjila back for Sundowns
- Makonese returns to Shabanie
- Chigova saga nears an end
- Katsande calls for focus
- Ncube confident of success
- Mahachi: I'm better than Chitiyo
- Sithole excites Ajax coach
- Muparati out of Bob90 final
- CAPS United feeling confident
- Mushekwi's injury frustration
- How Mine ready for Bayelsa
- Pasuwa rues home failures
- How Mine into next round
- Dynamos clash in doubt
- Warriors without key duo
- Kapini dreams of cup Final
- Chigova's PSL dream in limbo
- Buffaloes FC name 2014 squad
- Baxter's Katsande order
- Chafa to stay with Dynamos?
- Mangwiro in hot water
- Chigova joins SuperSport
- Zim league set for March
- Gwindi on the comeback trail