Zimbabwe national team head coach Kallisto Pasuwa doesn't believe the country takes its football seriously enough after problems assembling the Young Warriors squad.
Zimbabwe captain Danny Phiri has apologised to the nation after the 4-1 thrashing at the hands of Namibia saw them knocked out of the COSAFA Cup in the preliminary stages.
Zimbabwe national team coach Calisto Pasuwa believes Namibia will be a tough team to beat when the sides lock horns in the COSAFA Cup.
Recently ousted ZIFA president Cuthbert Dube has been given a lifeline by world football's governing body after FIFA declared the move null and void.
Caps United head coach Mark Harrison was extremely disappointed with his side's performance in their 2-0 home loss to Chapungu United on Sunday.
Caps United head coach Mark Harrison says he will not beg Roderick Mutuma to return to the club after the striker decided to leave.
Zimbabwean striker Patrick Kaunda is set to leave Platinum Stars during the upcoming transfer window as he does not feature in Cavin Johnson's future plans.
Khama Billiat knows the Nedbank Cup final against Ajax Cape Town offers Mamelodi Sundowns a last chance at redemption after a poor offering this season.
Mpumalanga Black Aces have revealed they have not received any offers for striker Tendai Ndoro after it was reported Orlando Pirates were interested in the player.
The Zimbabwe national football team's COSAFA Cup camp has been plunged into chaos after several of the squad failed to turn up for training.
Despite losing 1-0 against Dynamos on Sunday, FC Platinum coach Norman Mapeza said his young charges are learning something with each game.
Caps United head coach Mark Harrison hinted he may not remain at the club for much longer if the current financial situation isn't solved soon.
Highlanders are looking to avoid a hat-trick of losses when they square off against Harare City at Barbourfields Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Highlanders assistant coach Mandla Mpofu believes the club could do with a player like Caps United striker Rodrick Mutuma to motivate everyone at the club.
- Mpofu denies rift claims
- Mwanjali angry with Sundowns
- Ndoro learning from Mbesuma
- Harrison beaming after win
- Mapeza grateful for win
- Mangwiro delighted with progress
- Injury boosts for Dynamos
- ZIFA clear Chidzambwa
- Antipas calls for focus
- Mapeza receives club's backing
- Billiat targets top-two finish
- Antipas not counting Chickens
- Kariba not looking for revenge
- Harrison sounds Caps warning
- Dynamos slam replay decision
- Zim won't boycott COSAFA Cup
- Pasuwa: Building Zim's future
- Downs duo scoop March gongs
- Harrison slates 'shocking' CAPS
- Katsande: One game at a time
- Pressure mounting for Mafu
- Mafu: Strikers will come good
- Katsande calls for focus
- Nkhatha: United are clicking
- Wome lauds strike duo