Moses Chunga could be headed for the exit door at Harare City, the head coach having been in charge for only two months.
Dynamos president Kenny Mubaiwa admits that the current slump in form is worrying after another loss, this time 2-1 against Border Strikers.
Harare City coach Moses Chunga has complained about agents and coaches trying to influence his team selection.
Highlanders coach Erol Akbay believes his players were tired in the 1-0 loss against Caps United at the National Sports Stadium on Sunday.
Caps United assistant coach Tostao Kwashi is rallying the team ahead of what he feels may be season-defining clash with Highlanders on Sunday at the National Sports Stadium.
Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane has tipped Zimbabwe as potential candidates to clinch the 2017 African Cup of Nations title in Gabon.
Chicken Inn are threatening to ask FIFA to suspend the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League over alleged match-officiating irregularities.
Dynamos are reportedly set to sign former TP Mazembe and Zimbabwe international striker Ali Sadiki, as well as centre-back Marshall Machazani.
Bruce Kangwa is set to be offered a deal by Tanzania side Azam FC and will be lost to Highlanders FC, says his manager, George Deda.
Highlanders defender Peter Muduhwa has refuted Caps United striker Leonard Tsipa's version of the events that resulted in the latter's sending off a week ago.
Reports in Zimbabwe claim that Egyptian giants Al Ahly and Zamalek both want to sign Khama Billiat, who is also said to be on the radar of clubs in Europe and Asia.
FC Platinum have completed the signing of striker Makai Kawashu, with Charles Sibanda also on the verge of joining the team.
Harare City coach Moses Chunga has warned high-flying Highlanders FC that they will not have an easy time of it during Sunday's ZNA Army Charities Shield Final.
A senior official at Highlanders has revealed that the club are in huge debt and in danger of going out of business.
- Akbay: We'll miss Kangwa for final
- Kangwa praised for stellar form
- Highlanders on track for title
- Billiat 'amongst Africa's top 10'
- Caps not going to market
- Kangwa dominates monthly KPL awards
- Akbay rules Dynamos out of title race
- Kadodia: Rusike not joining Chiefs
- Kangwa set for Tanzania move
- Mahachi may get another chance with Sundowns
- Machapa backs Caps for championship
- Chipeta: Clean sheets my focus
- Moyo linked with Highlanders move
- Maritzburg keen on Moyo deal
- Ajax release Zimbabwean Ncube
- Mutasa pushing for Dynamos move
- Highlanders duo pack their bags for Europe
- Caps show faith in Chitembwe
- How Mine to look at ex national team duo
- Khama confident Katsvairo will shine
- Ncube concerned about Zim chances
- Dynamos release five players
- Absentees not a concern for Chitembwe
- Dynamos cut five players
- Aces Academy mark 15th anniversary