Sunday's clash between CAPS and Buffaloes was marred by superstitious espionage from the hosts after they poured urine over the seats.
FC Platinum boss Lloyd Mutasa says he never stopped believing that his side would get the result in the Independence Cup on Friday.
Mamelodi Sundowns might be without the services of winger Khama Billiat for the rest of the season because of an ankle injury.
Dynamos have confirmed their interest in bringing Rodreck Mutuma back on board for the new Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League campaign.
Willard Katsande believes he has improved greatly from last season, and is delighted to have started receiving credit for his hard work.
Mark Mathe admits he was delighted to have led Highlanders to the three points following the 4-1 triumph over Shabanie Mine.
Mamelodi Sundowns head coach Pitso Mosimane has spoken with dismay after Khama Billiat suffered another injury set-back on Saturday.
Bloemfontein Celtic have cut ties with striker Rodreck Mutuma after failing to crack into the first team squad in this campaign.
AmaZulu have confirmed that Kudakwashe Musharu has returned to Zimbabwean outfit How Mine FC after a trial.
Chiredzi manager Moses Chunga is confident about his team's prospects ahead of their Premiership fixture against Triangle United on Sunday.
Kelvin Kaindu will miss yet another Premier League match as he prepares to return to England to continue his UEFA B course.
Stuart Baxter will wait until the last moment before making a final decision on whether Knowledge Musona will face Black Aces.
AmaZulu head coach Craig Rosslee has confirmed that Tapuwa Kapini may have to sit out longer while he recovers from his neck injury.
Zimbabwe's Aspire Soccer Academy have confirmed they have been invited to contest the 2014 World Youth Cup in Sweden.
- Nyadombo wins club award
- Rovers excited with return
- Katsande: The team comes first
- No ligament damage for Musona
- Dube retains ZIFA presidency
- CAF set date for play-off draw
- Malatjila back for Sundowns
- Makonese returns to Shabanie
- Chigova saga nears an end
- Katsande calls for focus
- Ncube confident of success
- Mahachi: I'm better than Chitiyo
- How Mine ready for Bayelsa
- Sithole excites Ajax coach
- Muparati out of Bob90 final
- CAPS United feeling confident
- Mushekwi's injury frustration
- Pasuwa rues home failures
- How Mine into next round
- Dynamos clash in doubt
- Warriors without key duo
- Kapini dreams of cup Final
- Chigova's PSL dream in limbo
- Buffaloes FC name 2014 squad
- Baxter's Katsande order