Highlanders vice chairman Mgcini Mpofu is hopeful the team can secure a rare victory over Dynamos in the Charity Shield on Sunday.
Caps United head coach Mark Mathe believes his side gifted Harare City the 1-0 win in their surprise home defeat at the National Sports Stadium on Sunday.
Khama Billiat feels Mamelodi Sundowns' pre-season campaign can give them the edge as they go in search of the Premiership crown in 2015/16.
The Zimbabwe Football Association have revealed that, from the 2017 season, only two teams will be relegated from the Premier Soccer League.
Dynamos assistant coach Tonderayi Ndiraya has given the fans his assurance that Highlanders would not be taken lightly in their encounter on Sunday.
Caps United coach Mark Mathe hopes his team's defensive wall will once again hold firm against Harare City on Sunday afternoon.
John Nyikadzino feels Chapungu United will need to be mentally strong if they are to come away from Saturday's Gweru derby against WhaWha with a positive result.
New ZPC Kariba coach Sunday Chidzambwa has downplayed his side's underdog tag ahead of Saturday's Zimbabwean Premier Soccer League clash against Triangle United.
Former Zimbabwe captain Method Mwanjali couldn't be happier after returning to Caps United, having spent six years plying his trade in South Africa.
Former Kaizer Chiefs defender Thomas Sweswe is eager to make an impact at his new club ZPC Kariba after months of limited game-time.
Swedish Allsvenskan side Djurgardens have invited Zimbabwe international Tino Kadewere to undergo trials, with a view to earning a permanent deal.
Zimbabwe U23 head coach Callisto Pasuwa was not happy with his side's performance in their 1-1 draw with South Africa over the weekend.
Following the senior national women's teams failure to honour an Olympic Games qualifier against Cote d'Ivoire, the Zimbabwe Football Association has apologised to the entire country.
Ajax Cape Town have confirmed the signing of Zimbabwean striker Thomas Chideu following successful trials at Ikamva.
- Mushekwi wants Europe stay
- FSS trials for Chakoroma
- No deals for Maritzburg trialists
- Downs bid Nyandoro farewell
- Chihoro wants winning response
- Mafu targets PSL crown
- Malajila wants more titles
- Nyadombo training with Wits
- Masomere bemoans narrow win
- Maritzburg keen on Rusike
- Mashumba off to Europe?
- Caps boosted by captain's return
- Mkhalele backs Ndoro to succeed
- Mandigora wary of Highlanders
- Pasuwa wary of Comoros threat
- Bosso charged with misconduct
- Mushekwi dreaming big
- Magaya disappointed with ZIFA
- Harrison quits Caps for Rollers
- Katsande sets sights on AFCON
- Pasuwa delighted with win
- Takaringofa happy after win
- Mashumba sad to leave Cosmos
- Flame Lily sack Saruchera
- Mandigora laments home form