Liverpool will be looking to secure qualification for the next round of the Europa League when they welcome Bordeaux to Anfield on Thursday.
Tottenham will look to secure their passage into the next round of the Europa League against Qarabag when they travel to Azerbaijan on Thursday.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger still believes his side can progress in the Champions League, but reveals he would try win the Europa League if they don't.
Borussia Dortmund defender Matthias Ginter insists that the club are looking to win the Europa League, although he admits that the opposition aren't always at a high level.
Schalke 04 boss Andre Breitenreiter was happy to take a point from his side's 1-1 Europa League draw against Sparta Prague on Thursday evening.
Fiorentina head coach Paulo Sousa is looking for domestic and European success after beating Lech Poznan 2-0 in the Europa League on Thursday.
Borussia Dortmund head coach Thomas Tuchel admits that he does not yet know the severity of Marco Reus' injury, picked up in their 4-0 win over Gabala at Signal-Iduna Park on Thursday.
Napoli forward Manolo Gabbiadini earned the praise of manager Maurizio Sarri after his performance in the 5-0 thrashing Midtjylland in the Europa League on Thursday.
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino was satisfied with their last-gasp victory over Anderlecht in the Europa League on Thursday, but admitted it was a struggle.
Tottenham marched to the top of Europa League Group J after substitute Mousa Dembele's brilliant late winner gave them a 2-1 win over Anderlecht at White Hart Lane.
Jordan Ibe scored for Liverpool, and was excellent throughout, as Liverpool beat Rubin Kazan 1-0 in the Europa League on Thursday night.
Tottenham welcome Anderlecht to White Hart Lane in the Europa League on Wednesday night hoping to return to the top of Group J.
Liverpool will be eyeing their first win in the Europa League this season when they make the long journey to Rubin Kazan this week.
Borussia Dortmund forward Marco Reus believes his side are capable of winning the Europa League this season, ahead of their group stage clash against Qabala on Thursday.
- Biglia: No Lazio crisis
- Michel disappointed by defeat
- Tuchel: We lost our way
- Sousa: We were too slow
- Sarri rues Napoli complacency
- Pochettino: Spurs lost focus
- Klopp 'not satisified' with Reds
- Reds held by 10-man Rubin
- Trochowski grabs points for Augsburg
- Schalke, Sparta in entertaining draw
- Okaka winner punishes wasteful Spurs
- Aubameyang shines in Dortmund win
- Higuain backs Napoli for trophy
- Liverpool v Rubin Kazan
- Anderlecht v Tottenham
- Tuchel pleased by Dortmund display
- Jardim wants El Shaarawy consistency
- Michel: Players did their best
- Villareal win, Athletic Bilbao lose
- Liverpool frustrated in Sion stalemate
- Tottenham held by Monaco
- Lazio hold on to beat nine-man St Ettienne
- Gomez looking to impress
- Vertonghen wary of Monaco threat
- Castro calls for Europa focus