Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba believes Nigeria feel it will be payback time when they meet in an international friendly at the Mbombela Stadium this Sunday.
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) have approved the reappointment of Stephen Keshi as national team coach, although no contract has been signed yet.
Gent forward Moses Simon says it's a dream come true to have been called up to the senior Nigeria team.
West Brom forward Brown Ideye hopes that he will be ready for his side's next game after the international break - against Queens Park Rangers.
Heartland midfielder Joseph Iniobong is delighted by the start that he has made to his career at the club, after netting during the 5-2 win against Nasarawa.
Christian Chukwu is not at all satisfied with the manner in which the Nigeria Football Federation has handled the appointment of the national team's next coach.
Joseph Yobo has branded current Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama as one of the best in the world as the shot stopper nears a 100th cap for his country.
Newly-appointed NFF secretary-general Mohammed Sanusi has assured the football fraternity that he would have the interests of football at heart.
Wikki Tourists marksman Segun Alebiosu believes that coach Tunde Abdulrahman deserves all the credit for the 1-1 draw against Kwara United on Saturday.
Bayelsa United captain Salomon Junior is desperate to have the renovation work at the Sampson Siasia Stadium completed sooner rather than later.
Nigeria's Super Eagles are looking forward to taking on Uganda, this after their international friendly match with Bolivia was called off.
CAF General Coordinator Paul Bassey said the Nigeria Football Federation must conduct a probe into Dolphins' failure to honour a CAF Confederation Cup fixture last week.
The Nigeria Football Federation will decide on the future of AFCON winning coach Stephen Keshi before the end of the week.
Nduka Irabor, chairman of the League Management Company, has been recognised as Nigeria's Sports Personality of the Year, presented by the Global Excellence magazine.
- Wikki not just Tourists
- Efugh full of Heart this season
- Nigeria mourns Bazuaye passing
- Nwankwo itching for Nigeria recall
- NFF 'making progress' with Keshi
- Ikhana relishing CAF clash
- Bayelsa boss calls for patience
- Danagogo wants top coach
- Lokpobiri questions Keshi offer
- Enyimba call off pay strike
- Kano Pillars in shock
- Pinnick: Refs must up their game
- Keshi in Tanzania club link
- Flying Eagles deny cash rift
- Odipo calls for focus
- Olabiyi biding his time
- Egwuekwe eyeing Wolves exit
- Keshi rejects Eagles contract
- Udoji keeps Enyimba grounded
- Ujah proud of Bayern goal
- Keshi slams 'slave contract'
- Maikaba relishing Wikki chance
- New contract ready for Keshi
- NFF praises Golden Eaglets
- Amokachi: Ideye will shine