Stephen Keshi has labelled a new deal offered to him by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) as a "slave contract".
Abdullahi Maikaba says he is looking to make the most of his chance with Wikki Tourists as they prepare for the 2015 Nigerian Premier League campaign.
Nigeria Football Federation president Amaju Pinnick says that head coach Stephen Keshi will be offered a new contract.
The Nigeria Football Federation have praised the national Under-17 team, the Golden Eaglets, for qualifying for the FIFA Under-17 World Cup in Chile later this year.
Former Nigeria international Daniel Amokachi believes that West Bromwich Albion striker Brown Ideye is set to make a big impact in England.
Nigeria are determined to see Arsenal youngster Alex Iwobi switch his allegiance from England to make himself available for the Super Eagles side.
Dolphins FC have completed the signing of goalkeeper Godwin Anyalogu from Nigerian Premier League rivals Sunshine Stars.
Dolphins FC have confirmed the signing of goalkeeper Godwin Anyalogu ahead of the 2015 Nigerian Premier League campaign.
Nigeria-born striker Odion Ighalo has been earning the plaudits of his team-mates at English Championship side Watford.
West Bromwich Albion manager Tony Pulis says he has no intention of allowing Nigeria striker Brown Ideye to depart the club at the end of the season.
Nigeria Football Federation president Amaju Pinnick is pleased with the "extremely positive and encouraging" meeting he had with Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.
Enyimba International beat Buffles du Borgou of Benin Republic 3-0, which covered up Nzube Anaezemba's penalty miss.
The Nigeria Football Federation has called on the country's supporters not to put too much pressure on the Golden Eaglets during the current CAF Under-17 championships.
Mutiu Adepoju has warned that if the Nigerian Football Federation do not put the Super Eagles in order, the country risks missing out of the next AFCON finals.
- Conditions for Iwobi release set
- Okpodu: No friends in football
- Ideye admits to slump in form
- Oliseh doesn't want Nigeria job
- Oliseh backs Elephants for glory
- Promise gets all clear in Turkey
- Ikhana: CL preparations not ideal
- Egwuekwe back at Wolves
- Udoh to play in Egypt
- Promise pens Turkey deal
- Aluko frustrated by absence
- Patrick regrets missed opportunity
- NFF praises nationwide league
- Eguma rues Eduok departure
- Levante confirm Uche deal
- Chukwu slams AFCON strikers
- Baraje to coach Shooting Stars?
- Ocheje pleased with debut
- Dolphins admit to keeper issue
- Taiwo training with Legia
- Emordi: No CAF pressure
- CAF approve AFCON changes
- Babalade praises AFCON duo
- Egwuekwe nears Hammers deal
- Chigozie excited to join Zesco