Nigeria will be without the services of captain Vincent Enyeama for their two Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers against Congo and South Africa.
With matchday 26 of the NPL cheduled to go ahead, Giwa FC are eagerly anticipating their clash against Abia Warriors on Sunday.
Fenerbahce have announced that they have parted ways with former Nigeria international Joseph Yobo exceeding their quota of Foreign players.
The Minister of Sport in Nigeria Tammy Danagogo said a concerted effort was being made to try and secure the services of national coach Stephen Keshi.
A decision taken by the League Management Company to suspend the Nigeria Premier League has been overruled by the NFF.
The faction of the Nigeria Football Federation which was excluded from the election Christopher Giwa claims that it has the full backing of FIFA.
The NPL has been suspended after the Nigerian Referees Association decided to strike in protest of government interference.
Newly-signed Gaziantepspor defender Gbenga Arokoyo hopes to kick on this season following his switch from Swedish outfit Mjallby AIF.
The Nigeria Football Federation is facing further censure from FIFA following a controversial split in the governing body's leadership.
Vincent Enyeama is calm about his future, despite rumours that Lille could look to offload him after failing to qualify for the Champions League.
Nigeria international Michael Babatunde has confirmed that he will leave Ukrainian side Volyn Lutsk before the current transfer window shuts.
Stephen Keshi has confirmed that he will return to the helm of Nigeria for the country's upcoming 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Stephen Keshi's agent has confirmed the former Nigeria captain will be on the bench for the two upcoming 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Kazeem Yekeen has revealed he had lost his senses for almost an hour after being kicked in the head during Sunday's 2-0 defeat to El Kanemi Warriors.
- Irvine: Full marks to Ideye
- Keshi gives up Eagles job
- Chukwu blasts NFF for squad
- Deila: Ambrose not ready
- Mashaba to name squad
- Stoke duo dropped by Nigeria
- Nigeria name 23-man squad
- Congo replace Rwanda
- Maigari calls for peace
- Stoke secure Moses' services
- NFF told to reinstate Maigari
- FIFA release CAF rankings
- Irvine could risk Ideye
- Ameobi seals Turkish move
- Karabukspor seal Akpala deal
- NFF selects qualifier venue
- Pillars refute match-fixing reports
- Uzoenyi granted work permit
- Aluko earns Bruce's praises
- Essien proud of debut goal
- Ameobi wants Nigeria career
- Onaolapo targets CAF action
- Obaje transfer in the balance
- Omeruo to miss Boro opener
- Ideye still awaiting visa