Nigeria have been dealt a blow ahead of the Olympic semi-final against Germany as striker Oghenekaro Etebo has been ruled out due to injury.
Nigeria's 'Dream Team' are two wins away from securing the gold medal at the Rio Games and coach Samson Siasia has vowed they won't "just give up" now that they are so close.
Dream Team head coach Samson Siasia says his side must tighten up at the back if they hope to progress past Denmark in an Olympic Games quarter-final showdown.
Nigeria Under-23 coach Samson Siasia has confirmed he will rest some of his big-name players for the final Rio Olympics group game against Colombia.
It reportedly took the influence of Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel to stop Samson Siasia from walking out as coach of Nigeria's Olympic side.
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) will reportedly appoint Germot Rohr as new technical advisor of the Super Eagles.
Nigeria kicked off their 2016 Olympic campaign in exhilarating fashion on Thursday as they beat Japan 5-4 with Oghenekaro Etebo grabbing a hat-trick.
Super Eagles striker Saviour Godwin has withdrawn from the Nigeria team set to compete at the Rio Olympic Games.
Enugu Rangers coach Imama Amapakabo is convinced that his team will clinch the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) title after a 32-year drought.
Heartland FC's new chairman, Goodfaith Chibuzo Etuemena, has made a desperate plea to the Nigerian football fraternity and stakeholders to help save the club from imminent relegation.
Nigeria international Emmanuel Emenike is determined to make the most of his second opportunity with Turkish giants Fenerbache.
Fifa president Gianni Infantino says there is no reason why Nigeria can't "challenge the best in the world" in a few years' time.
Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel has dug deep into his pockets as he has come to the financial assistance of the Nigeria Olympic team in Atlanta, according to a report.
Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel has been named captain of the Nigeria team ahead of the Rio Olympic Games.
- Lawal backs Wikki for title
- FIFA boss: No crisis at Nigeria Football Federation
- Oliseh: Super Eagles stars let me down
- Blues give Mikel Olympics green light
- Agent: Awoniyi future in Reds' hands
- Enyimba to block players from Spain trip
- Friday pleased to get off the mark
- Aigbogun hails cup win
- Musa vows to score goals for Leicester
- Ocheje not throwing in the towel
- Kelechi named in Man City pre-season tour squad
- Sodje lamblasts NFF over Le Guen appointment
- Le Guen could decline Nigeria post
- Hull's Odubajo suffers major blow
- NFF secures partner to pay Super Eagles staff
- Kanu backs Nwakali to succeed at Arsenal
- Iheanacho: The atmosphere is great
- 'Le Guen to be named Super Eagles coach'
- Obasi career takes another hit
- Enyimba aiming to stop Pillars in their tracks
- Friday to replace Janssen at Alkmaar?
- Ranieri delighted with Musa capture
- Warriors shift focus following cup exit
- Nigeria LMC signs MOU with NASD
- Musa: I've never felt pressure