Lille have received a massive boost with the announcement that Vincent Enyeama has committed his future to the Ligue 1 club for a further two years.
CSKA Moscow forward Ahmed Musa would jump at the chance to join Premier League champions Leicester if the two clubs can reach an agreement this time around.
Nigeria forward Ahmed Musa says former Super Eagles captain Joseph Yobo is one of the best footballers to have played the game, following his retirement from football.
Nigeria Under-23 international Ubong Ekpai has revealed his move from Akwa United to Israeli club Maccabi Haifa is imminent.
Nigeria international midfielder John Ogu claims he never doubted Hapoel Be'er Sheva's title credentials in the Israeli Premier League.
CSKA Moscow winger Ahmed Musa's future at the club seems to be in doubt amidst rumours of a possible move to English Premier League Champions Leicester City.
Giwa FC have been expelled from the Nigeria Premier League after they failed to honour three of their fixtures this season.
A number of Premiership clubs are battling to secure the services of former Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi, according to his agent, Tim Sukazi.
Kano Pillars midfielder Azeez Shobowale will join Sudanese giants Al Hilal after signing a two-year contract.
Nigeria striker Odion Ighalo hopes to remain at Watford next season, saying he is "happy to stay if they want me to stay".
Abia Warriors coach Kennedy Boboye believes the resignation of coach Kadiri Ikhana from Shooting Stars Sports Club (3SC) will have a negative effect on their team.
Plateau United have announced that the club's technical adviser, Zakary Baraje, has been asked to leave and will be replaced by Victor Wickadason.
Some outstanding performances for CSKA Moscow look set to make Aaron Samuel's move to the Russian capital a permanent one.
Former Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi could be working in the Absa Premiership in the near future after joining a South African talent agency.
- Lobi hoping for top-three finish
- Akwa giving Dokubo sleepless nights
- Kano Pillars fined for crowd trouble
- Eguma's 'headache' at Rivers United
- NFF biding time on new head coach
- Watford close in on Success
- Balogun suspension reduced on appeal
- Agent: Hornets lead chase for Success
- Iheanacho: We'll bounce back against Real Madrid
- NFF hopeful over Bafana friendly
- West calls for Enyeama return
- Balogun found guilty of violent conduct
- Omeruo raring to go for Nigeria
- Yusuf upbeat ahead of Super Eagles friendlies
- Cooreman relieved of Akwa duties
- Balogun probed for violent conduct
- Edo: No shame losing to Enyimba
- Granada hopeful over Nigeria's Success
- Ighalo wants 'King of Nigeria' title
- Iheanacho delighted with brace
- Aliko wants maiden away win
- Amutu: Angers still want me
- Ikhana praise for Enyimba
- Shooting Stars players ready to boycott
- Enyimba braced for Tunisia challenge