Emmanuel Ariwa will miss Akwa United's Nigeria Premier League clash with Giwa FC this weekend after picking up an ankle injury.
Aminu Musa was overwhelmed with emotion after Giwa secured their first away win of the season following a 1-0 victory over FC Taraba.
The LMC have banned all members of the Kaduna United Supporters Club from attending any of the team's NPL matches for a year.
NFF president Aminu Maigari insists they have "absolutely no problem" with the direction Stephen Keshi is taking the national team.
Odogu Akpofini insists Bayelsa are "ready to do Nigeria proud" as they prepare to face Sewe Sporting FC in the CAF Confederations Cup.
Nigeria international Shola Ameobi has urged Newcastle United fans to continue backing the team despite their recent league struggles.
Etim Esin has urged Nigeria's footballing fraternity to stay out of coach Stephen Keshi's 2014 World Cup selection process.
Akwa United captain Namso Edo is adamant his side are primed to challenge for the Nigeria Premier League title despite losing 1-0 to Enyimba.
Sone Aluko admits he has considered leaving Hull after being left on the bench in their 5-3 win over Sheffield Utd in their FA Cup semi-final.
Nigeria head coach Stephen Keshi insists the Super Eagles do not fear facing any of the so-called big teams at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Abdul Bidemi Biffo has resigned from his position as manager of Giwa FC following a turbulent start to life in the Nigerian Premier League.
The NFF insist they are keeping a close eye on their World Cup rivals, with international 'espionage' the name of the game.
The NFF have rubbished rumours that they have canceled the proposed international friendly against the United States of America.
Sunshine Stars chairman Akin Akinbobola has praised his charges following their draw against reigning champions Kano Pillars.
- Laloko against Yobo call-up
- Kwara to take out frustrations
- Udoh happy at the top
- Onigbinde calls for calm heads
- NFF sign development deal
- NFF not looking for coach
- Ambrose eyes Bayelsa scalp
- Enyimba suspend coach Baraje
- Keshi rejects bonus saga
- Taiwo giving up on recall
- West upset over Keshi query
- Babangida rallies for upset
- Defiant Abe targets Rangers
- Ekpolo declares for Nigeria
- Osaze makes peace with Keshi
- Man City duo set for call-ups
- Keshi hopeful of Okpala recall
- Giwa FC back in the NPL
- Ideye admits to struggles
- Okocha tips Eagles for success
- Keshi sticking to his guns
- Keshi embraces the challenge
- Enyimba licking their wounds
- Ezeugo has high expectations
- Bishaw: FIFA favours Nigeria