Nigeria coach Sunday Oliseh has apologised to the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) following his outburst last week.
Leicester City have not given up hope of signing Nigerian striker Ahmed Musa with the Foxes set to return for another bid in June.
Nigerian national coach Sunday Oliseh has taken a jab at his critics, describing them as insane in a two-part video released by him on Twitter yesterday.
Nasarawa United coach Kabir Dogo has declared his team's readiness for the CAF Confederations Cup preliminary round clash against Generation Foot of Senegal.
Watford striker Odion Ighalo has revealed that he turned down the chance to sign for Chinese giants Hebei China Fortune in the January transfer window.
Nigeria have gone up three places in the latest rankings released by FIFA, the world football-governing body.
Warri Wolves' poor form continues as they failed to shine at the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) Super 4, playing out a 0-0 draw with Akwa United on Wednesday.
Nigerian striker Ikechukwu Uche has promised to assist his new club Malaga in it's push for the Europa league spot, after completing his transfer to the Spanish side on the final day of the January transfer window.
It is difficult to wipe the smile off Nigeria forward Emmanuel Emenike's face following his move to West Ham United.
West Ham United are reported to be in the process of signing Nigerian international striker Emmanuel Emenike from Fenerbahce.
Nigerian striker Ahmed Musa is set to remain at CSKA Moscow until the end of the season despite interest from English Premier League sides Manchester United and Leicester City.
Nigeria goalkeeper coach Aloy Agu believes the Super Eagles have a bright future despite the Home Eagles disappointing showing at the African Nations Championship.
Nigeria football coach Sunday Oliseh has confessed his fear about not being able to field their strongest side in the upcoming AFCON qualifiers.
Emmanuel Emenike is reportedly on the verge of signing for West Ham United with the Nigerian striker set for a medical at Upton Park.
- NFF apologies to fans after CHAN exit
- Chikatara doubtful for Super Eagles
- Obaroakpo backs Nigeria to succeed
- Oliseh unhappy with Tunisia draw
- Ighalo: We're fighting for 40 points
- Matsatsantsa closing in on Uzoenyi
- New new Bolton contract for Ameobi
- Ogunbote wants CAF qualification
- Akande explains change of Stars
- Omeruo not giving up on Chelsea
- Musa: We can win CHAN
- Duo to leave Warri Wolves
- Okocha: Don't judge Oliseh yet
- Lawal: No excuses for CHAN failure
- Gbadebo late Eagles replacement
- Aigbogun confirmed as Enyimba boss
- Ighalo: United hard to turn down
- All square in Nigeria-Angola friendly
- NFF official gunned down
- Iheanacho hoping for Euro action
- Kano Pillars sign Obiazor
- Martins keen on Rio
- Angola confirm Nigeria, Guinea, Mali games
- Aigbogun to leave Wolves
- Ikhana backs Enyimba in Africa