Austin Eguavoen remains confident that the Super Eagles will qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations, despite the inauspicious start to their qualifying.
Former Governor of the Abia State, Orji Kalu, said it was time that the football authorities in Nigeria act in the interests of the country.
Nigeria Sports Minister Tammy Danagogo said he had not been served with any court order, despite reports which have suggested otherwise.
Nigeria international Raheem Lawal still sees light at the end of the tunnel, despite what has been a largely disastrous AFCON qualifying campaign.
FIFA have given Nigeria until Friday to reinstate the recently-sacked NFF executives, or risk being banned from all footballing activities.
Nigeria international Ahmed Musa has admitted to being disturbed after hearing about the passing of Bafana Bafana goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa.
Nigeria Under-23 head coach Samson Siasia has stated that he will make Kelechi Iheanacho the centrepiece of his squad for the Olympic qualifying campaign.
The NFF have confirmed Nigeria will utlise the artificial pitch in Warri to simulate conditions ahead of the upcoming clash against Congo.
Stephen Keshi has thrown his hat in the ring for the vacant Ghana post, claiming they can win the 2015 AFCON under his stewardship.
Enyimba captain Chinedu Udoji has described Kadiri Ikhana as the "best coach in Nigeria" as they gear up for Sunday's clash against Nembe.
El-Kanemi Warriors head coach Salisu Yusuf has calmed fears that he will be distracted by his new role as one of the Nigeria national team assistants.
Vincent Enyeama has added his voice to the debate surrounding the possible postponement of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations because of the Ebola virus.
South Africa have continued their march up the FIFA world rankings after climbing 10 places following the release of Thursday's standings.
Nigeria caretaker coach Shaibu Amodu has been handed a list of 66 players to choose from for the Super Eagles' final two 2015 AFCON qualifiers.
- Nigeria keen to host 2015 AFCON
- Adelakun against foreign coach
- NFF chief wants foreign coach
- West blasts defensive pair
- CAF headed back to Lagos
- Keshi denies being sacked
- Ikhana sings Udoh's praises
- Kaita backs new Nigeria coach
- Nigeria confirm Keshi sacking
- Musa: We need to win
- Fashanu: Eagles complacent
- Pinnick refuses to panic
- Danagogo wants pride restored
- NFF set to give Keshi the boot
- Aluko issues rallying cry
- Peterside voices deep concern
- Okocha defends Keshi
- Nigeria the victim of sabotage?
- Chukwuma expects more woe
- CAF: AFCON dates won't change
- Keshi a little in the dark
- Pinnick adopts paradigm shift
- Ikhana wary of Gombe
- AFCON postponed over Ebola?
- Pardew challenges Ameobi