Steve Clarke says he is unwilling to budge on Peter Odemwingie's price-tag as the Nigerian looks set to be offloaded in the off-season.
The new coach of Niger Tornadoes is set to be named before the end of the week, with five applicants being considered.
Kano Pillars will challenge the decision to have their replay against Heartland take place away from their traditional stadium.
Warri Wolves have allowed Sunday Mba to play for rivals Enugu Rangers in their CAF Champions League campaign, the club have confirmed.
The clash between Kano Pillars and Heartland was called before half-time after a fan was shot by police following crowd trouble.
Nigeria international Emmanuel Emenike has reportedly been acquitted of any wrong-doing in the Turkish match-fixing scandal.
Nigerian Premier League club owners are to break all ties with the LMC, describing the institution as an 'illegal company'.
Enugu Rangers right-back Chibuzor Okonkwo remains confident of progressing to the CAF Champions League group stages.
Sharks coach Gbenga Ogunbote has all but given up on succeeding this season as he claims he doesn't have the players "to compete."
The NFF are working towards resolving the rift that threatens to derail the national team's bid for a place at the 2014 World Cup.
Sunday Mba has questioned FIFA's world ranking system after Nigeria dropped down a place in the global standings.
Bafana have dropped two places in the FIFA world rankings to 64th, despite the 2-0 win over CAR in World Cup qualifying action.
Okey Emordi believes his Enugu Rangers side have to work on their goalscoring if they hope to progress further in the CAF Champions League.
Kaduna United captain Emmanuel Ambrose is confident he will face Enyimba next Wednesday after missing their last two matches.
- Lamouchi backs Super Eagles
- Nigeria 1-1 Kenya
- Nigeria v Kenya
- Keshi not taking Kenya lightly
- Odemwingie hints at buy-out
- Baggies deal with Odemwingie
- Nigeria flies flag at Confed Cup
- Emenike lashes out at NFF
- Lobi Stars boosted by duo
- Mikel eyes strong run-in
- Martins meets Levante clause
- Maigiari fails in committee vote
- Mba: I belong to Rangers
- Keshi eyes AC Milan starlet
- Martins US move imminent
- Stars targeting friendly win
- Rotimi named Dolphins captain
- Martins close to Seattle move
- Tenger calls for shorter league
- Prime FC release eight players
- Shooting Stars lay down law
- Rafa hopes for Nigerian boost
- Nigeria soars to 30th place
- Baloyi: Nigeria win a blueprint
- Ambrose eyes World Cup