Chelsea Football Club have announced that they will allow Nigeria captain John Obi Mikel to represent his country at the upcoming 2016 Olympic Games in Brazil.
Taiwo Awoniyi's agent is unsure where the Nigerian forward will be playing next season, having returned to Liverpool after a loan spell with FSV Frankfurt.
Enyimba hope to prevent five of their players from featuring for the 'NPFL All-Stars' team in a series of friendly games against Spanish La Liga clubs.
Nigerian striker Fred Friday says the brace he scored in a friendly game on Thursday will help greatly in him settling in at Dutch club AZ Alkmaar.
Enyimba coach Paul Aigbogun was pleased with his team's efforts after marching into the Federation Cup quarter-finals on Wednesday.
Nigeria international Ahmed Musa insists he will score goals at new club Leicester City, citing hard work and dedication as the key ingredients to his success.
Enyimba goalkeeper Moses Ocheje insists that the Nigerian side can still book their place in the CAF Champions League semi-finals.
Nigeria international Kelechi Iheanacho has been named in Manchester City's pre-season squad for the tour of Germany and China.
Former Nigerian international Sam Sodje has labelled the unveiling of Paul Le Guen as the Super Eagles coach as unprofessional and an embarrassment to the nation.
Contrary to reports on Monday evening, the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) have revealed Paul Le Guen may not become the Super Eagles new head coach.
Hull City have suffered a major blow ahead of their Premier League return as defender Moses Odubajo suffered a knee ligament injury ruling him out for six months.
The Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) has vowed not to make the same mistakes twice, saying they have secured financial help from a partner to pay the salaries of the Super Eagles coaching staff.
Kanu Nwankwo has backed Kelechi Nwakali to eclipse him and become a superstar at new club Arsenal, upon the completion of his move from Diamond Football Academy.
Manchester City teenage star Kelechi Iheanacho says the atmosphere at the club is "great" following the arrival of new manager Pep Guardiola.
- 'Le Guen to be named Super Eagles coach'
- Obasi career takes another hit
- Enyimba aiming to stop Pillars in their tracks
- Friday to replace Janssen at Alkmaar?
- Ranieri delighted with Musa capture
- Warriors shift focus following cup exit
- Nigeria LMC signs MOU with NASD
- Musa: I've never felt pressure
- Siasia told to focus on home-based players
- Umar linked with Bundesliga switch
- Wikki's Maikaba in demand
- NFF 'forced to do Skype interviews'
- Dogo keeps positive after loss
- NFF claim Musa has joined Foxes
- Ambrose: Leverkusen rumours news to me
- Enyimba players not getting paid
- Genk warn Watford that Ndidi is not for sale
- Efe Ambrose linked with Leverkusen
- Ujah could not reject Liaoning offer
- Siasia: Iwobi's father let me down
- Leicester set to snap up Musa
- Le Guen throws hat into ring for Super Eagles job
- Iheanacho determined to impress Guardiola
- Musa agent confirms England move
- Gyang eyes Kano success