Patrick Udoh insists Akwa United are ready to up the ante when the Nigerian Premier League continues on Wednesday.
Patrick Ekeji is confident there will be a reversal of fortunes as Nigeria's AFCON qualifying campaign continues.
Six Warri Wolves players who had previously been under scrutiny from management will receive their full salaries once again.
The Nigeria Football Federation will convene an extra-ordinary General Assembly on Saturday, September 20.
Nigerian striker Obafemi Martins is confident his goal-scoring form for Seattle Sounders will earn him a return to the Super Eagles.
Former Nigeria goalkeeper Segun Oguns has spoken out against the rehiring of Stephen Keshi as the senior national team head coach.
Samson Siasia has called for Manchester City youngster Kelechi Iheanacho to be included in the Nigeria senior squad.
Enyimba striker Mfon Udoh says he will celebrate if he scores against former club Akwa United when the two sides clash on Wednesday.
Itodo Akor is confident Rangers can avoid relegation from the NPL this season, despite sitting one point clear of the bottom four.
The Nigerian sports ministry have confirmed that the Nigeria Football Federation will make the final decision on the re-appointment of Stephen Keshi.
Uche Nwofor has confirmed he has completed a deal with Lierse SK, keeping him at the Belgium outfit until the end of the current season.
Stephen Keshi has admitted he is unsure of his future as head coach Nigeria after overseeing the country's opening two 2015 AFCON qualifiers.
Former Nigeria striker Jonathan Akpoborie has criticised the Super Eagles following their 0-0 draw with South Africa on Wednesday.
El-Kanemi Warriors goalkeeper David Obiazor is hoping to carry the experience gained from being in the Nigeria squad into the league campaign.
- Keshi: Eagles are improving
- South Africa 0-0 Nigeria
- Dolly: We want all the points
- Mashaba winds up Keshi
- South Africa v Nigeria
- Obiazor dropped for Bafana clash
- Keshi to join Eagles on Tuesday
- NFF faction returns to work
- Meyiwa calls for Cape support
- Etafia wary of Bafana threat
- Nigeria recall delights Igiebor
- Nigeria ticket prices slashed
- Uche rubbishes Keshi claim
- Nigeria face FIFA suspension
- Obiazor replaces Enyeama
- Pitso impressed with Uzoenyi
- Enyeama to miss qualifiers
- Giwa relishing Warriors clash
- Fenerbahce cut ties with Yobo
- Minister Wooing Keshi
- LMC decision overruled
- NFF faction has FIFA backing
- Referee strike halts NPL
- Arokoyo looking to kick on
- NFF facing FIFA sanctions