Enugu Rangers held an emergency meeting on Tuesday, with the club's ailing Nigerian Premier League campaign top of the agenda.
Abia Warriors goalkeeper Joseph Onuoha has been released by the Nigerian Premier League club due to unbecoming behaviour.
Nigeria U20 head coach Manu Garba believes they are taking a very strong squad to the World Cup in New Zealand and is confident they will surprise their opponents.
Goalkeeper Eze Fidelis has confirmed his move from non-league side Karamone FC to Shooting Stars on a season-long loan deal.
Sports minister Tammy Danagogo revealed the Nigeria Football Federation wanted a foreign coach but could not afford one, eventually settling for Keshi instead.
Nigeria U20 head coach Manu Garba admitted defending is the side's weakest area as they head to New Zealand for the FIFA U20 World Cup.
Stephen Keshi has allowed Nigeria's locally-based players to remain with their respective clubs for Wednesday's round of Nigerian Premier League fixtures.
Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi has assured players from the local NPFL that they will be considered for selection.
Abia Warriors head coach Emeka Nwabalogu was happy with his side's performance against Kano Pillars in the NPFL despite losing the game 1-0.
Odion Ighalo is convinced he can replicate his Championship form in the Premier League after helping Watford earn promotion back to the top flight.
Nigeria Football Federation General Secretary Mohammed Sanusi was ecstatic after the Nigeria U20 side thrashed Nurnberg's U19 team 5-0.
Nigerian Premier League side Warri Wolves have a tricky assignment against AC Leopards of Congo in the CAF Confederation Cup play-offs this weekend.
Former Nigeria international Garba Lawal is concern that, if Stephen Keshi persists with his faith in overseas players, the nation might fail to qualify for AFCON 2017.
Nigeria U20 head coach Manu Garba claimed his side were not playing to their full potential, despite their 5-2 friendly win over Hoffenheim's U23 side.
- Obiozor eyes title raid
- Pressure mounts at Heartland
- Itoya: We can compete
- Keshi won't underestimate Chad
- Obiozor fulfilling Enyimba dream
- Gallo wary of Eagles threat
- Onuh receives ultimatum
- Wolves confident of progress
- Kwakali: Competition is tough
- Abel expects Taraba response
- Keshi optimistic for future
- Warriors threaten boycott
- Ligament blow for Oladuntoye
- Keshi: Camp starts in May
- Chukwu issues Keshi warning
- Ambitious Were targets 20 goals
- Garba expects World Cup glory
- Ferrari: We don't have money
- Alampasu relishes competition
- Omo targets Dolphins win
- Egwuekwe explains Wits snub
- Keshi apologises to media
- NFF blasts Keshi critics
- Keshi targeting overseas players
- Eguma blasts ref after loss