Stephen Keshi has been given free reign to decide where the Nigeria national team will be based for the 2014 World Cup finals.
Taiwo Awoniyi admits he was overjoyed to have earned a call up to the Nigeria squad ahead of the CHAN 2014 finals.
Super Eagles boss Stephen Keshi says that any one of the 32 countries at next year's World Cup are potentially 'formidable' opponents.
Former World Cup goalkeeper Ike Shorunmu says Vincent Enyeama is every bit as good as Iker Casillas and Gianluigi Buffon.
Nigeria head coach Stephen Keshi has reacted with confidence after his side were drawn with Argentina at the World Cup draw on Friday.
Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has signed a contract extension to his current deal that he keep him at Lille until 2017.
Despite failing to crack the Chelsea first team, Nigerian national team defender Kenneth Omeruo says he is loving life at Stamford Bridge.
Former Nigeria defender Celestine Babayaro has tipped the Super Eagles to make a big impression at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Vincent Enyeama was quick to praise his Lille team-mates for their roles in the side's 11th consecutive clean sheet after Tuesday's win.
NFF president Aminu Maigari is refusing to put pressure on the Super Eagles for the World Cup, saying no targets have been set for the team.
Former Super Eagles assistant coach Fatai Amoo is hoping for a 'soft' FIFA World Cup draw for Nigeria's national side on December 6.
Rene Girard has hailed the form of Vincent Enyeama after the goalkeeper kept his 11th straight clean sheet in Lille's 1-0 win over Marseille.
Former Nigeria international Dr John Oganwu has vowed to pledge financial support in order to help grow and improve Nigerian football.
Nigeria's Ministry of Sports has insisted that its N280 million bailing out of the Nigerian Football Federation is a once-off deal.
- Odemwingie has WBA regrets
- Iheanacho's WC hopes dashed
- Yobo harbours World Cup hope
- Mala hails Yusuf appointment
- LMC get another year
- Government to pay NFF bills
- Enyimba reacts to Cup victory
- NFF: We owe Keshi, so what?
- Enyeama hopes for easy group
- Keshi looks to Moses and Mikel
- Okocha lauds worthy Moses
- Keshi surprised by award
- Odemwingie eyes World Cup
- Moses rues lack of game time
- Enyeama staying grounded
- Dike lands Celtic training stint
- Wolves close to naming coach
- Akpoborie: Mundial is tougher
- Echiejile eyes WC ticket
- Ichull pens Warri Wolves deal
- Enyeama lauds Nigerian stars
- Keshi hailed by Dr Amos Adamu
- Enyimba looking at De Kruif
- Keshi hails 'vital' Ameobi
- Siasia denies Kano job link