Nigeria international Shola Ameobi has urged Newcastle United fans to continue backing the team despite their recent league struggles.
Etim Esin has urged Nigeria's footballing fraternity to stay out of coach Stephen Keshi's 2014 World Cup selection process.
Akwa United captain Namso Edo is adamant his side are primed to challenge for the Nigeria Premier League title despite losing 1-0 to Enyimba.
Sone Aluko admits he has considered leaving Hull after being left on the bench in their 5-3 win over Sheffield Utd in their FA Cup semi-final.
Nigeria head coach Stephen Keshi insists the Super Eagles do not fear facing any of the so-called big teams at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Abdul Bidemi Biffo has resigned from his position as manager of Giwa FC following a turbulent start to life in the Nigerian Premier League.
The NFF insist they are keeping a close eye on their World Cup rivals, with international 'espionage' the name of the game.
The NFF have rubbished rumours that they have canceled the proposed international friendly against the United States of America.
Sunshine Stars chairman Akin Akinbobola has praised his charges following their draw against reigning champions Kano Pillars.
Former NFF technical director Kashimawo Laloko has advised against the inclusion of Joseph Yobo in the squad for the World Cup.
Samson Unuanel says Kwara are determined to make up for last week's defeat when they face Adamawa United in Ilorin on Saturday.
Akwa United technical advisor Patrick Udoh insists the club are comfortable at the top and hope to remain there for the rest of the season.
Adegboye Onigbinde has urged Stephen Keshi to remain calm and focus on his job of leading the Super Eagles at the World Cup.
The NFF has moved to strengthen the development of football in the country after agreeing a partnership with Orlean Invest.
- NFF not looking for coach
- Ambrose eyes Bayelsa scalp
- Enyimba suspend coach Baraje
- Keshi rejects bonus saga
- Taiwo giving up on recall
- West upset over Keshi query
- Babangida rallies for upset
- Defiant Abe targets Rangers
- Ekpolo declares for Nigeria
- Osaze makes peace with Keshi
- Man City duo set for call-ups
- Keshi hopeful of Okpala recall
- Giwa FC back in the NPL
- Ideye admits to struggles
- Okocha tips Eagles for success
- Keshi sticking to his guns
- Enyimba licking their wounds
- Keshi embraces the challenge
- Ezeugo has high expectations
- Bishaw: FIFA favours Nigeria
- Yobo allays injury concerns
- Musa not threatened by Osaze
- Odemwingie eyes Eagles return
- Igboananike eligible for Swedes
- Igbinoba won't celebrate goal