Nigeria Premier League outfit Warri Wolves are supremely confident they will qualify for the group stage of the CAF Confederation Cup this season.
Manchester City midfielder Chidiebere Nwakali has admitted he is going to have to work hard for a place in the Flying Eagles' U20 World Cup squad.
FC Taraba striker Bobby Abel is confident the side can bounce back from their horror showing in April when they face Sharks FC in the Nigerian Premier League on Sunday.
Newly-reappointed Nigeria head coach Stephen Keshi believes he is the right man to take the Super Eagles from strength to strength.
The players of El-Kanemi Warriors have threatened to skip this weekend's home league match against Akwa United over unpaid salaries.
Kwara United defender Isiaka Oladuntoye has confirmed he will be out of action for "up to five weeks" after suffering knee ligament damage during training earlier this month.
Nigeria head coach Stephen Keshi says he will start calling up national team players to a training camp next month as he begins preparations for AFCON 2017.
Former Nigeria national team coach Christian Chukwu has warned returning Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi to make the most of his second stint in charge.
Tusker FC captain Jesse Jackson Were is happy with his current form and revealed he has set himself the target of scoring at least 20 goals this season.
Nigeria U20 coach Manu Garba revealed he will accept nothing but success at the World Cup in New Zealand after all their preparation has been geared towards winning the tournament.
Gor Mahia deputy secretary general Naima Ferrari has revealed the club has zero resources with which to pay its striking players.
Goalkeeper Dele Alampasu insists the competition for spots in the Nigeria squad for the FIFA Under-20 World Cup in New Zealand is a good thing.
Dolphins FC striker Johnson Omo expects his team to have something to show after their match against Akwa United in Uyo on Sunday.
Nigeria international Azubuike Egwuekwe has explained the thinking behind his decision to turn down the advances of Bidvest Wits in January.
- Keshi apologises to media
- NFF blasts Keshi critics
- Keshi targeting overseas players
- Eguma blasts ref after loss
- Afelokhai taking one for the team
- Oduamadi to return to Milan
- Inyama slates NFF running
- Siasia promises improvements
- NFF to announce new coach
- Afelokhai ready for Enyimba
- Okocha demands end to saga
- Bulbwa hoping for dream start
- Rufai: We must go to grassroots
- Ikpeba: Eagles must bounce back
- Efugh to build on FA Cup success
- Pillars realign NPL focus
- Lawal not optimistic for Nigeria
- Owumi backs Warri Wolves
- Sokari slams 'bias' referee
- Akor finding his feet at Rangers
- Akpeyi: Enyeama still number one
- Afelokhai rues bus attack
- Lawrence rues African exit
- Awoniyi targets World Cup glory
- NFF backs Pillars miracle