Mainz defender Leon Balogun has successfully appealled against his ban for violent conduct, resulting in his suspension being reduced to just two matches.
Isaac Success' agent has revealed that Watford are in pole position to sign the Nigeria Under-20 international from sister club Granada.
Manchester City didn't have the best of games against Southampton, but Kelechi Iheanacho is confident they will stronger in their next game against Real Madrid.
The Nigerian Football Federation have made contact with FIFA in a bid to get the go-ahead for their planned friendly against South Africa in the upcoming international break.
Former Nigeria international defender Taribo West believes the Nigeria Football Federation should beg Vincent Enyeama to reconsider his international retirement.
Mainz defender Leon Balogun has been hit with a three-match suspension by the German Football Association (DFB) after being found guilty of violent conduct.
Nigeria defender Kenneth Omeruo says he is 100 per cent fit and ready for action in the upcoming friendly matches against Mali and Luxembourg.
Super Eagles stand-in coach Salisu Yusuf is confident about getting positive results in the upcoming friendly games against Mali and Luxembourg.
Nigerian Cup champions Akwa United have suspended head coach Maurice Cooreman with immediate effect in the wake of the 1-0 defeat to Enyimba.
The German Football Association (DFB) has announced that Mainz defender Leon Balogun is under investigation for his actions in the 2-1 defeat at Eintracht Frankfurt on Sunday.
Akwa United defender Namso Edo conceded that opponents Enyimba deserved the 1-0 win at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium on Saturday.
Granada are hopeful that Nigeria striker Isaac Success will feature again this season despite suffering a serious facial injury during the win over Levante last week.
Ahead of their FA Cup semi-final against Crystal Palace, Watford striker Odion Ighalo has said that he will return home to Nigeria a hero if he wins the tournament.
Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho was delighted that he was able to contribute two goals in his side's convicing 4-0 victory over Stoke City on Saturday.
- Aliko wants maiden away win
- Amutu: Angers still want me
- Ikhana praise for Enyimba
- Shooting Stars players ready to boycott
- Enyimba braced for Tunisia challenge
- Ibenegbu: We will attack
- Roma sign Nigerian starlets
- Musa set for Moscow departure
- Echiejile ban extended by LFP
- Iwobi aims to outshine uncle Jay-Jay
- Ekpai set to play for Maccabi
- Otigba denies Championship interest
- Kanu tips Iwobi for big things
- Westerhof wants to make Super Eagles 'great again'
- Iwobi: No regrets over Nigeria decision
- Aigbogun: Home win a must
- Algeria top latest FIFA Africa rankings
- Iwobi doesn't regret Nigerian decision
- Arsenal close in on Nigerian teenager
- 'Iwobi agrees new £30,000-a-week deal'
- Ujah confident of survival
- Heerenveen defender commits to Nigeria
- Iwobi: It's a dream come true
- Gero sets 10 goal target
- Efugh targets cup final win