Warri Wolves marksman Ifeanyi Ede believes that his upcoming marriage can only be of benefit to his career.
Former Super Eagles defender Taribo West believes it is time for Nigeria to look towards a new generation of stars.
Former Super Eagles captain and coach Austin Eguavoen harbours aspirations of becoming the president of the Nigeria Football Federation.
President of the Nigeria Football Federation Amaju Pinnick said he would not make any hasty decisions about the future of national coach Stephen Keshi.
Nigeria international Ikechukwu Uche will continue to ply his trade at Spanish club Villarreal, after signing a contract extension this week.
Bafana Bafana have dropped one spot down the FIFA World Rankings to finish the year in 52nd spot following the release of the latest standings on Thursday.
NFF president Amaju Pinnick says the organisation are currently in talks with sports kit manufacturer Adidas over renewing their sponsorship agreement.
Joseph Yobo's aide says there is no chance of the former Nigeria skipper turning out in South Africa's Premier Soccer League.
Newly appointed Nigeria Football Federation technical director Shaibu Amodu says Stephen Keshi should forget about coaching the Super Eagles again.
A selection of Nigerian coaches has endorsed the national federation's plans to enhance the performance of the various technical staff in that country.
Former Nigeria international Alloy Agu said Vincent Enyeama still had a considerable amount to offer the national team, despite his age.
Emem Eduok does not harbour any aspirations of plying his trade in Europe just yet, despite completing what was a remarkable season in the NPFL.
Nigerian youngster Boluwatife Balogun of the famous Barcelona La Masia Academy has vowed to return to his homeland.
Akwa United have sacked both head coach Patrick Udoh and his assistant, Emmanuel King, following the side's woeful performance in the 2014 NPL.
- Chukwu tells Keshi to move on
- Yobo: It was time for young blood
- Amadu: Future looks bright
- Pinnick expresses his gratitude
- FIFA endorse NFF board
- Martins protected by Sounders
- Akpoguma chooses Germany
- Agbim backs NPL clubs in CAF
- FIFA to decide on NFF reports
- Enyimba target Champs League
- Oliseh: The future looks bleak
- Hayatou will miss Nigeria
- Nigerian clubs rewarded
- Yusuf set for Enyimba return
- Rangers coach in limbo
- Igboanike explains MLS move
- Martins quits internationals
- Committe upholds NFF elections
- Igboananike fuels Chicago Fire
- Marvelous Martins shines in MLS
- NFF looking to foreign coach
- Meyiwa up for CAF award
- Idakwo eyeing double figures
- Pascal backs SA for AFCON title
- Pinnick ringing the changes