Runaway Premiership winners Mamelodi Sundowns look set to add more silverware to their trophy cabinet after the nominees for the PSL Awards were revealed on Monday.
SuperSport United coach Stuart Baxter has praised his players for showing character to finish the season better than they started.
SuperSport United coach Stuart Baxter insists his side is fully aware of what to expect from Orlando Pirates, ahead of their Nedbank Cup final tie on Saturday.
Supersport United captain Dean Furman has emphasized the importance of winning the Nedbank Cup final against Orlando Pirates on Saturday.
Orlando Pirates coach Eric Tinkler has vowed to tighten-up the defence ahead of the Nedbank Cup final on 28 May.
SuperSport United coach Stuart Baxter is wary of Orlando Pirates' knockout competition experience ahead of the Nedbank Cup final on 28 May.
Orlando Pirates attacker Luvuyo Memela says everything went according to plan as the Buccaneers defeated Free State Stars on Saturday to book their place in the Nedbank Cup final.
Orlando Pirates coach Eric Tinkler believes his team's first-half performance set the tone for the 4-2 win over Free State Stars in the Nedbank Cup semi-finals on Saturday.
SuperSport United booked their place in the Nedbank Cup final after recording a 2-0 victory over National First Division leaders Baroka FC at a rainswept Lucas Moripe Stadium on Saturday night.
Orlando Pirates booked their place in the 2016 Nedbank Cup final with a 4-2 win over Free State Stars at Goble Park on Saturday afternoon.
Free State Stars assistant coach Bradley Carnell insists a single strike against Orlando Pirates in the Nedbank Cup semi-finals on Saturday will be enough to earn his side the victory.
SuperSport United captain Dean Furman insists the Nedbank Cup is their last hope to salvage some pride this season, ahead of their semi-final clash with Baroka FC on Saturday night.
Baroka FC coach Kgoloko Thobejane says his side is fully charged and ready to fire, ahead of their Nedbank Cup semi-final encounter with SuperSport United at Lucas Moripe Stadium on Saturday night.
Orlando Pirates attacker Luvuyo Memela has stressed the importance of reaching the final of the Nedbank Cup, ahead of their last-four clash with Free State Stars on Saturday.
- Masehe: The approach is different
- Baxter warns confident Baroka
- SuperSport v Baroka FC
- FS Stars v Orlando Pirates
- Baroka on brink of fairytale season
- Baxter wary of Baroka threat
- Nedbank Cup semi-final details confirmed
- Tinkler full of praise for Pirates
- September: We aren't scared of Baroka
- Polokwane sent packing by Baroka
- Mosimane won't dwell on cup defeat
- Ten-man Bucs snatch late cup win
- Stars advance to cup semi-finals
- Baxter pleased with Nel impact
- Mamelodi Sundowns v Orlando Pirates
- Polokwane City v Baroka FC
- Ndoro full of praise for Billiat
- Rakhale in search of first trophy
- SuperSport United v Black Aces
- Nedbank Cup last eight fixtures confirmed
- Jele: Cup draw came as a surprise
- Bucs meet Downs in last 8
- Bartlett: Tuks can avoid relegation
- Williams credits teammates for win
- SuperSport go through on penalties