Crystal Palace set up an FA Cup final rematch with Manchester United after beating Watford 2-1 in the semi-finals at Wembley Stadium on Sunday.
Ahead of their FA Cup semi-final against Crystal Palace, Watford striker Odion Ighalo has said that he will return home to Nigeria a hero if he wins the tournament.
Louis van Gaal says Manchester United showed "unbelievable" spirit in their dramatic FA Cup semi-final victory over Everton - but remained coy on his future at Old Trafford.
Anthony Martial's dramatic last-minute goal settled a pulsating FA Cup semi-final as Manchester United beat Everton 2-1 at Wembley on Saturday.
Crystal Palace and Watford lock horns in the FA Cup semi-finals at Wembley Stadium on Sunday, with both teams seeking only their second appearance in the final.
Everton will be banking on Romelu Lukaku to get them through to the FA Cup final at the expense of Manchester United at Wembley Stadium on Saturday evening.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal was pleased with his side's performance in their 2-1 FA Cup quarter-final replay victory over West Ham on Wednesday.
Manchester United secured a 2-0 win over West Ham United at the Boleyn Ground on Wednesday night to secure their passage into the semi-final of the FA Cup.
Manchester United defender Phil Jones says winning the FA Cup would be the highlight of their season, ahead of the quarter-final replay against West Ham United on Wednesday night.
Louis van Gaal admits he's wary of the attacking threat West Ham pose ahead of their sixth-round FA Cup tie on Wednesday evening.
Manchester United face a must-win encounter against West Ham in the FA Cup quarter-final replay at Upton Park on Wednesday or they will finish the season trophyless.
Manchester United right-back Matteo Darmian has admitted that sealing Champions League football for next season is a minimum requirement.
Everton's reward for downing Chelsea in the quarter-finals is a semi-final date with the winner of the last-eight replay between Manchester United and West Ham.
Chelsea striker Diego Costa has been charged with improper conduct following his red card in Saturday's FA Cup defeat to Everton.
- Okazaki ruins it for Rafa
- Martial earns United FA Cup replay
- Watford knock out holders Arsenal
- Wenger: FA Cup not enough
- Chelsea's Costa denies biting Barry
- Pardew: Palace enjoying the cup
- Palace through to FA Cup semi-final
- Palace book FA Cup semi-final spot
- Pulis revels in cup progression
- Baggies scrape past Peterborough
- Bilic: A special night for Hammers
- Ogbonna takes West Ham through
- Peterborough United v West Brom
- West Ham v Liverpool
- FA Cup fifth-round draw
- Oscar leads FA Cup rout over MK Dons
- Everton cruise past Carlisle test
- Wenger: We kept our focus
- Randolph heroics earns Hammers replay
- Posh steal late draw to force replay
- Zaha fires Palace into FA Cup fifth round
- Ighalo breaks Forest hearts
- Arsenal squeak past Burnley
- Bournemouth battle past Pompey
- Hat-trick hero Iheanacho slays Villans