Fabio Capello is mulling over the prospect of taking the reins of the Russian national side following Dick Advocaat's departure.
Paolo Di Canio has blasted Mario Balotelli for his "selfish" play during Euro 2012 as Italy lost 4-0 to Spain in the final.
Footballing legend Pele is adamant Brazil's 1970 World Cup winning-side is better than Spain's current crop.
Iker Casillas led the celebrations upon Spain's return home following their domination of Euro 2012 in Poland and Ukraine.
Spain midfield maestro Andres Iniesta has won the player of the tournament award at Euro 2012 after helping La Roja to defend their title.
Alan Dzagoev's father has revealed that Tottenham are amongst the clubs looking to sign the Russia international during this transfer window.
Mario Balotelli's agent believes the Manchester City striker is worth a whopping £200 million after impressing for Italy at Euro 2012.
Italy coach Cesare Prandelli hopes Mario Balotelli will emerge stronger after the Azzurri's crushing Euro 2012 final loss to Spain.
Andres Iniesta feels Spain have achieved a "magical" feat that will never be repeated following their successful Euros defence.
Spain captain Iker Casillas was naturally delighted with his team's European Championship triumph at the weekend.
Hosting rights for Euro could be in for a major overhaul, with the tournament set to be staged in over a dozen cities across Europe.
Steven Gerrard believes it is "unfair" to lay the blame for England's failed Euro 2012 campaign at the feet of Wayne Rooney.
Gianluigi Buffon believes Italy's performances at Euro 2012 have highlighted the squad's pride and unity in the wake of the match-fixing scandal.
England boss Roy Hodgson feels there is no need to tinker with his team's playing style, despite their quarter-final exit at Euro 2012.
- Del Bosque: Recognition vital
- Cassano wants Balotelli calm
- Blanc departs Les Bleus
- Spain v Italy
- Iniesta: I'm all about La Roja
- Balotelli wants 'special' win
- 'Arry reveals Balotelli interest
- Fabregas hails Iniesta impact
- Southgate calls for therapy
- Mancini chuffed with Mario
- Fabregas wary of Balo threat
- Marotta chuffed with Pirlo buy
- Prandelli deflects future query
- Casillas backs Spain to shine
- Prandelli: We were sensational
- Low stands by his selections
- Lahm bitterly disappointed
- Marchisio: We have no fear
- Balotelli buoyant after victory
- Germany 1-2 Italy
- Azzurri coach drops exit hint
- Montolivo: Italy won't sit back
- Schweinsteiger: It's our time
- Redknapp backs up Hodgson
- Ronaldo rues Portugal luck