Nigeria booked their place at the World Cup finals at the expensive of Ethiopia with a 2-0 win in Calabar on Saturday afternoon.
CECAFA Cup hosts Kenya will raise the curtain on the 2013 edition with a clash against Ethiopia at the Nyayo National Stadium.
Yaya Toure will be looking to scoop the African Player of the Year for a third successive time following the confirmation of the nominees.
Striker Emmanuel Emenike says it's not impossible that Nigeria 'win in Brazil' next year, but remains wary of the threat posed by Ethiopia.
Nigeria defender Godfrey Oboabona says the officials were right to not award Saladin Said a goal in the first leg of their qualifier.
Emmanuel Emenike has warned Nigeria against taking anything for granted when they host Ethiopia in the play-offs this weekend.
Saladin Said says he is ready to give the performance of a life when Ethiopia face Nigeria in Saturday's World Cup qualifier.
Cross River State Sports Commissioner Hon Patrick Ugbe has confirmed everything is in place for Nigeria's training camp.
Getaneh Kebede says he is eager to make up for the time he spent out on the sidelines by helping Ethiopia reach the World Cup finals.
The Ethiopian Football Federation have denied allegations relating to the alleged attack on the Nigerian team bus that reportedly left Emmanuel Igiebor injured.
Ethiopia are to investigate claims that the Nigeria team bus came under attack following the World Cup qualifying clash in Addis Ababa.
Victor Obinna is supremely confident Nigeria will have little trouble finishing off Ethiopia and booking their place at the World Cup.
Ethiopian FA president Juniedin Basha has assured the Nigerian Football Federation that allegations of fan misconduct will be investigated.
With the African play-offs heading into the second legs, F411 takes a look at the potential candidates for the five World Cup tickets.
- NFF report Ethiopia to FIFA
- Ethiopia 1-2 Nigeria
- President checks in on Eagles
- Keshi critical of Addis pitch
- Ethiopia won't be overawed
- Amokachi backs Super Eagles
- Keshi wary of Ethiopia threat
- Moses: Pitch not a problem
- Ameobi primed for Ethiopia tie
- Kebede joins up with Ethiopia
- Keshi wary of Abuja pitch
- Ethiopia star set for PSL move
- Ogu ready for Ethiopia test
- Hamilton: First leg win a must
- CAF out to get age cheats
- Asefa up for Nigeria battle
- Kebede warns Super Eagles
- Nigeria plan smash and grab
- Nigeria WC qualifier confirmed
- Yisa: Eagles need to focus
- NFF: Fans don't win matches
- FIFA want African schedule
- 2014 African knock-out draw
- Ethiopia v South Africa
- Ethiopia 0-2 Nigeria