UEFA have ordered CSKA Moscow to play their next three Champions League home ties behind closed doors following crowd trouble in Rome last month.
Arsenal are facing a potential Champions League sanctions due to crowd disturbances during Wednesday's European clash against Galatasaray.
Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Lars Bender was delighted with his side's comfortable 3-1 win over Benfica in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone says the secret to their success stems from the fact that everyone in the team is contributing goals.
Massimiliano Allegri believes Juventus' only defensive error proved costly in a 1-0 Champions League loss to Atletico Madrid on Wednesday night.
Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp has hailed Shinji Kagawa after his display in the 3-0 win over Anderlecht in the Champions League.
Fernando Llorente admits he is desperate to open his Juventus account this season after they crashed to a 1-0 loss against Atletico Madrid.
Carlo Ancelotti believes Real Madrid were deserved victors against Ludogorets, despite labouring to a 2-1 win over the European minnows.
Arsene Wenger has heaped praise on Danny Welbeck after his hat-trick gave the Arsenal manager the perfect anniversary gift.
Steven Gerrard did not hold back his criticism of Liverpool after they slumped to a 1-0 loss to FC Basel in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Ten-man Arsenal strolled to a 4-1 Champions League Group D win against Galatasaray on Wednesday thanks to a Danny Welbeck hat-trick.
Karim Benzema saved Real Madrid's blushes as they scraped past a hardworking Ludogorets team 2-1 in their Champions League Group B clash.
FC Basel claimed another English scalp as a strike from Marco Streller secured a 1-0 win over Liverpool in their Champions League Group B clash.
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany admits his side face an uphill task to advance from the Champions League group stages.
- Pep: Odd to play without fans
- Totti: City tweet was motivation
- Buffon relishing Atletico test
- Draxler still eyes progression
- Scholes: City fans are to blame
- Wenger wants anniversary win
- Garcia bullish after City draw
- Blanc hugely satisfied with win
- Enrique: We deserved more
- Lallana living European dream
- Wilshere boost for Gunners
- Pellegrini remains defiant
- Terry relieved to get the win
- Manchester City 1-1 Roma
- Sporting 0-1 Chelsea
- PSG 3-2 Barcelona
- Neuer eyes further success
- Luiz: Barca were an option
- Arsenal v Galatasaray
- FC Basel v Liverpool
- Cole savouring Lampard reunion
- Messi: Suarez will aid Euro bid
- Hazard eyes Champs League glory
- Veratti: PSG better this season
- Enrique expects PSG test