Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic enjoyed a "fantastic" return to his hometown as the Parisians beat Malmo FF 5-0 at Swedbank Stadion on Wednesday.
Sevilla manager Unai Emery admits their Champions League campaign has been a disappointment after losing 4-2 to Borussia MG at Borussia-Park on Wednesday.
Borussia Monchengladbach head coach Andre Schubert was "absolutely delighted" with his team's performance in their 4-2 win over Sevilla at Borussia-Park on Wednesday.
VfL Wolfsburg head coach Dieter Hecking was satisfied with their 2-0 win over CSKA Moscow at Arena Khimki on Wednesday.
Juventus head coach Massimiliano Allegri was pleased with his team's showing in their 1-0 win over Manchester City at Juventus Stadium on Wednesday.
Real Madrid manager Rafa Benitez focused on the positive aspects of his team's 4-3 win over Shakhtar Donetsk at Lviv Arena on Wednesday.
Mario Mandzukic's early strike proved the difference as Juventus claimed top spot in Champions League Group D with a 1-0 win over Manchester City at Juventus Stadium on Wednesday night.
Manchester United's hopes of qualifying for the Champions League knockout stages still hang in the balance after being held to a 0-0 draw by PSV at Old Trafford on Wednesday night.
Joe Hart says Manchester City must believe they can win the Champions League in order to be more competitive in Europe.
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has played down a half-time row between himself and Diego Costa during their 4-0 win over Maccabi Tel Aviv in the Champions League on Tuesday.
Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw has expressed his gratitude for the banner PSV fans made for him ahead of the Champions League match at Old Trafford on Wednesday.
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi was delighted to be back in action after playing 90 minutes in his side's 6-1 Champions League win over Roma on Tuesday.
Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone insists his side will not settle for a draw against Galatasaray in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Lyon boss Hubert Fournier could not hide his disappointment after his side were knocked out of the Champions League on Tuesday.
- Zlatan hopes Malmo fans chant his name
- Schmidt frustrated by wasteful Leverkusen
- Guardiola 'satisfied' by Bayern display
- Garcia: No Champions League concerns
- Messi: It's good to be back
- Barca romp to victory against Roma
- Arsenal beat Zagreb to keep hopes alive
- Juventus v Manchester City
- Manchester United v PSV
- Garcia relishing Barcelona tie
- Schubert keen to extend unbeaten run
- Ramos, Marcelo to miss Shakhtar clash
- Arsenal v Dinamo Zagreb
- Cech confident of Euro progression
- Mertesacker: Shake it off
- Garcia praises Roma's character
- Nuno rues 'shameful' showing
- Guardiola: Better and better
- Mourinho praises 'fantastic' Chelsea fans
- Wenger laments 'extremely poor' defence
- Roma survive scare to beat Leverkusen
- Willian magic seals Chelsea win
- Bayern hammer hapless Arsenal
- Blanc tight-lipped on Ronaldo chat
- Simeone: Progression will be tough