Monaco manager Leonardo Jardim has hinted he could look to sign Benfica duo Nicolas Gaitan and Eduardo Salvio following their 0-0 draw.
Massimiliano Allegri is not overly concerned by Juventus' defeat to Olympiakos and is convinced they can still progress in Europe.
Brendan Rodgers insists he could not have asked for more from Liverpool against Real Madrid, despite going down 3-0 on Wednesday.
Carlo Ancelotti feels Real Madrid produced their best display of the season on Wednesday after seeing off Liverpool 3-0 at Anfield.
Cristiano Ronaldo has hailed Real Madrid's "fantastic" performance after they cruised to a 3-0 win over Liverpool on Wednesday.
Arsene Wenger said he was delighted to see his side's "quality" come through against Anderlecht in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Arsenal mounted a late comeback as they rallied from behind to record a 2-1 victory over Anderlecht at the Constant Vanden Stock stadium on Wednesday.
Cristiano Ronaldo edged closer to the Champions League goalscoring record as Real Madrid eased to a 3-0 Group B win at Liverpool on Wednesday.
Roma head coach Rudi Garcia insists the blame for his side's heavy 7-1 defeat to Bayern Munich should be laid squarely at his door.
Borussia Dortmund have confirmed that a group of the club's fans were attacked in Turkey ahead of Wednesday's clash against Galatasaray.
Vincent Kompany has questioned why Manchester City's fans were the ones unable to watch Tuesday's 2-2 draw at CSKA Moscow
Jose Mourinho was full of praise for Chelsea following their dominant 6-0 win over NK Maribor in the Champions League on Tuesday.
Manuel Pellegrini is confident Man City can still qualifying through to the Champions League knock-out stage, despite their shaky start.
Chelsea continued their good early season form with a 6-0 thrashing of Maribor, recording their biggest-ever Champions League win.
- Barcelona 3-1 Ajax
- CSKA Moscow 2-2 Man City
- Anderlecht v Arsenal
- Liverpool v Real Madrid
- Di Matteo eyes Sporting double
- No excuses for Blanc
- Lovren demands improvement
- Guardiola praise for Garcia
- Ancelotti: Anfield to inspire Ronaldo
- Fernandinho: No City advantage
- Pellegrini: Toure is ready to shine
- Chelsea v NK Maribor
- CSKA Moscow v Man City
- Alonso: Roma have progressed
- Lampard to sit out Moscow trip
- UEFA come down hard on CSKA
- Gunners face UEFA sanctions
- Bender thrilled with victory
- Simeone: Everyone contributes
- Allegri laments costly error
- Klopp praise for Kagawa
- Llorente desperate for Juve goal
- Ancelotti: We deserved win
- Wenger lauds Welbeck treble
- Gerrard slams 'soft' Reds