Bayer Leverkusen coach Roger Schmidt was relieved to see his team book their place in the Champions League group stages with a 3-0 victory over Lazio on Wednesday.
Lazio coach Stefano Pioli has admitted that his side were inferior to Bayer Leverkusen after their 3-0 defeat in the Champions League play-offs.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal was pleased with what he saw in the 4-0 win over Club Brugge, courtesy of a Wayne Rooney hat-trick.
Bayer Leverkusen overturned a one-goal deficit to beat Lazio 3-0 on the night and secure a spot in the Champions League group stage with a 3-1 aggregate win at BayArena.
Manchester made short work of Club Brugge in Belgium on Wednesday night to advance to the group stage of the Champions League 7-1 on aggregate.
Valencia midfielder Dani Parejo has expressed his elation at the club's return to the Champions League after beating Monaco 4-3 on aggregate on Tuesday.
Monaco manager Leonardo Jardim admits that a number of errors let them down in their 4-3 aggregate defeat by Valencia in their Champions League qualifier.
Bayer Leverkusen boss Roger Schmidt has downplayed the significance of Lazio's injury absentees ahead of Wednesday's Champions League qualifier second-leg.
Spain have become the first country to have five clubs in the main draw of the UEFA Champions League after Valencia qualified via the play-offs.
Leonardo Jardim has called on his Monaco squad to bounce back from their 3-1 first-leg defeat when they face Valencia in their Champions League play-off on Tuesday.
Manchester United will be looking to secure their place in the Champions League group stages when they face Club Brugge in the second leg of the play-offs.
Monaco midfielder Jeremy Toulalan insists that all is not lost after the first leg of their Champions League qualifier against Valencia ended in a 3-1 defeat.
Valencia head coach Nuno Espirito Santo was proud of his team's 3-1 win over Monaco in the Champions League play-offs, but remains cautious ahead of the second leg.
Bayer Leverkusen boss Roger Schmidt remains confident of Champions League qualification, despite losing 1-0 to Lazio in the first leg of their play-off tie.
- Depay: I wanted a hat-trick
- Keita snatches late win for Lazio
- Depay saves United's blushes
- Kramer wary of Klose threat
- Manchester United v Club Brugge
- Vidal eyes Champions League glory
- De Gea makes Euro squad
- Boateng targets Champs League
- Champions League play-off draw
- United await Champions League fate
- Monaco close in on Europe
- Serero targets CL qualification
- Cup loss left Juve 'bitter'
- Allegri rues Juve lapse
- Enrique coy on Barca future
- Iniesta hails 'incredible' Barca
- Juventus 1-3 Barcelona
- Neymar: No favourites in final
- Buffon: Juve won't be pushovers
- Allegri: We won't be victims
- Neymar: CL final 'game of my life'
- Buffon targets final win
- Enrique wary of Juve
- Morata: Juve equal to Barca
- Europe next for Mourinho