Manchester City will be desperate for a win when they host Bayern Munich in the Champions League at the Etihad Stadium on Tuesday.
Liverpool midfielder Joe Allen is confident the squad can progress from their Champions League group despite their shaky start.
Yaya Toure and Fernandinho have both issued apologies after getting sent off during the team's shock Champions League defeat to CSKA Moscow.
In an all too familiar tale Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker has called on his side to bounce back from the 3-3 draw against Anderlecht on Tuesday.
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has singled out a lack of focus as the main reason for his team's failure to beat Maribor on Wednesday.
Stevan Jovetic has called on Manchester City to forget about their horror defeat to CSKA Moscow and focus on their next league outing.
Mario Gotze says Bayern can be happy to have qualified for the next round of the Champions League after getting the job done with a 2-0 win over Roma.
Laurent Blanc has set his sights on topping Group F after securing qualification to Champions League last-16 with a 1-0 win over APOEL.
Luis Enrique was full of praise for Lionel Messi after he equalled Raul's all-time Champions League scoring record in the 2-0 win over Ajax.
Daniele De Rossi believes it is impossible to beat Bayern Munich following Roma's 2-0 defeat to the Bavarians in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has refused to blame Eden Hazard for his side's 1-1 draw with Maribor, despite the Belgian missing a penalty.
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has conceded that his side's recent struggles in the Champions League have seen them lose confidence.
Maribor stunned Chelsea on home soil as they held the London side to a 1-1 draw in a Champions League Group G clash in Slovenia on Wednesday night.
Nine-man Manchester City's Champions League last-16 hopes are hanging by a thread after a 2-1 defeat to CSKA Moscow at the Etihad on Wednesday.
- Police probe crowd trouble
- Arteta: Collapse unacceptable
- Toure: City can conquer Europe
- Suarez won't celebrate against Ajax
- Jardim demands improvement
- Enrique expects improvement
- Klopp: Fans actions provocation
- Allegri defends tactical setup
- Ancelotti: Ronaldo will break record
- Simeone staying focused
- Wenger: Poor from start to finish
- Rodgers defends team selection
- Arsenal 3-3 Anderlecht
- Real Madrid 1-0 Liverpool
- Maribor v Chelsea
- Man City v CSKA Moscow
- Ancelotti: Ronaldo is focused
- Klopp calls for BVB response
- Jardim wary of Benfica threat
- Rodgers to use squad in Madrid
- Real Madrid v Liverpool
- Arsenal v Anderlecht
- Bale back in training
- Silva calls for league charge
- Jardim hints at move for duo