Manchester City hit the jackpot in regards to prize money in the Champions League last season as they earned 83.8 million euro (£75.8 million) from UEFA, more than any club, including champions Real Madrid.
Tottenham Hotspur will be aiming to secure their second Champions League group stage win when they take on Bayer Leverkusen at Wembley on Wednesday.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane admitted to taking a risk with his starting 11 after seeing his side triumph 5-1 in their Champions League clash with Legia Warsaw on Tuesday evening.
Arsene Wenger has backed Theo Walcott to regain his place in the England team after continuing his impressive form.
Carlo Ancelotti was left frustrated after Bayern Munich turned in a toothless display in their 1-0 loss to Atletico Madrid in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Luis Enrique admits VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach surprised Barcelona but insists his side were worthy of their victory in the Champions League.
Pep Guardiola reckons his Manchester City side should have gone on and won the match once they got their third goal in their 3-3 Champions League draw with Celtic on Wednesday.
Mauricio Pochettino feels it is key for Tottenham that they keep Son Heung-min on top form after he scored their winning goal in the 1-0 victory over CSKA Moscow in the Champions League.
Massimiliano Allegri declared himself "happy" with Juventus' "impressive" 4-0 victory over Dinamo Zagreb in the Champions League on Tuesday.
Zinedine Zidane thinks his Real Madrid side played a "great game" and feels "screwed" after their 2-2 Champions League Group F draw at Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Alvaro Morata scored at the death to guide Real Madrid to a thrilling 2-1 win over Sporting CP in their Champions League opener on Wednesday.
Luis Enrique reckons Lionel Messi is the "best player of all time" after he scored a hat-trick in Barcelona's 7-0 demolition of Celtic in the Champions League on Tuesday.
Arsene Wenger hailed his side's resilience after Arsenal "stayed in the game" to snatch a late 1-1 draw against Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League on Tuesday.
Carlo Ancelotti was pleased with FC Bayern München's performance in their 5-0 thrashing of FC Rostov in the Champions League on Tuesday.
- UEFA Champions League line-up confirmed
- Champions League play-off draw
- Dolly going to Rio on a high
- Ancelotti: Madrid don't need Lewandowski
- Eriksen: Champions League will improve Spurs
- Lucas regrets City defeat
- Buffon distraught over state of Serie A
- Juanfran pens apology letter to fans
- Champions League Squad of the Season
- Simeone laments slow start
- Zidane: I dreamt of this
- Ronaldo nets decisive penalty as Real defeat Atletico
- Gabi: No point in thinking about Lisbon
- Bale not nervous ahead of CL final
- Torres: CL final the most important of my life
- CL Final: Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid
- Ronaldo calms injury fears
- Ronaldo plays down injury fears
- Zidane can't wait for Saturday
- Griezmann talks Champions League final
- Buffon not obsessed with Champs League
- Godin: We've achieved nothing yet
- Ibrahimovic: It's a matter of time
- Messi: Champions League loss a 'hard blow'
- Enrique defends Pep's European record