Arsene Wenger admits he was relieved to have secured a place in the Champions League following Arsenal's 1-0 win over Besiktas.
Arsenal booked their place in the Champions League group stages with a 1-0 victory over Besiktas despite going down to ten men late in the second half.
Rene Girard admits Lille were outplayed by the better team in their 2-0 second-leg defeat to Porto in the Champions League play-offs.
Bundesliga leaders Bayer Leverkusen say they are prepared for the Champions League play-off fixture against Copenhagen at the BayArena on Wednesday.
Arsenal will be without two key figures when they host Besiktas in the second leg of their Champions League play-off on Wednesday.
LOSC Lille boss Rene Girard is confident his side can overturn a one-goal deficit to progress to the group stages of the Champions League.
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino has declared his intentions to win the Europa League and secure Champions League qualification next season.
Napoli manager Rafa Benitez has admitted to being taken aback by the resolute Athletic Bilbao after their Champions League qualifier.
Arsene Wenger has described the performance of referee Milorad Mazic as "unacceptable" after Arsenal drew against Besiktas on Tuesday.
Ten-man Arsenal secured a goalless draw with Besiktas in an entertaining Champions League play-off first leg encounter.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is confident his side can get past Besiktas and qualify for the Champions League for a 17th consecutive season.
Arsenal will look to extend their Champions League record when they face Besiktas in the first leg of their third-round qualifier on Tuesday.
Arsene Wenger is determined to see Arsenal secure a record 17th consecutive appearance in the Champions League group stage, "no matter what it costs".
Yaya Toure says City's focus is on retaining their Premier League crown, but is hopeful of a deep run in the Champions League, too.
- UEFA stand by Legia verdict
- Ronaldo wary of English teams
- Legia appeal heard by UEFA
- Legia request Celtic rematch
- Champs League qualifying draw
- UEFA amend yellow card rules
- Lille sign Man City youngster
- M'Bia: Mourinho great coach
- City handed home-grown break
- Real sanctioned over racism
- Simeone and Alonso cop charges
- Berlusconi wants CL return
- Clement eyes manager's role
- Ronaldo: We deserved victory
- Bale is living the dream
- Simeone accepts defeat
- Ancelotti: We deserved it
- Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid (AET)
- Madrid season geared for final
- Simeone downplays Costa absence
- Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid
- Ramos: Real the underdogs
- Madrid duo in fitness boost
- Martino to leave Barcelona
- Simeone: Work still to be done