Juventus striker Carlos Tevez has urged the Bianconeri to get the Serie A title in the bag as soon as possible so they can focus on the Champions League.
Pep Guardiola doesn't believe FC Porto will be easy Champions League opponents and says every club at this stage of the competition offers something special.
Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic insists he bears no grudge against Barcelona ahead of a highly anticipated clash between the two sides.
Champions league holders Real Madrid have been paired with Atletico Madrid in the Champions League quarter-finals, while PSG will take on Barcelona.
Paris Saint-Germain duo Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Serge Aurier have been banned in the wake of their UEFA Champions League clash at Chelsea last week.
Barcelona attackers Lionel Messi and Andres Iniesta have complimented Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart for keeping the score at 1-0 when they met at Camp Nou on Wednesday.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has called for a change to the "outdated" away goals rule in UEFA competitions after seeing his side fall victim to it this week.
Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri is eyeing further success after going through to the Champions League quarter-finals at the expense of Borussia Dortmund.
Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp admitted his team were toothless during their 3-0 loss to Juventus at Signal Iduna Park on Wednesday.
Barcelona boss Luis Enrique was pleased with his team's performance after a 1-0 win at Camp Nou on Wednesday sent them through to the Champions League quarter-finals.
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini admits Barcelona were the better side after City were dumped out of the Champions League with a 3-1 aggregate defeat.
Manchester City crashed out of the Champions League 3-1 on aggregate after losing the second leg 1-0 to Barcelona at Camp Nou on Wednesday.
Paris Saint-Germain right-back Serge Aurier has issued an apology for his outburst towards referee Bjorn Kuipers in the wake of last week's clash with Chelsea.
Barcelona head coach Luis Enrique has revealed his side will not be playing for a draw in the Champions League last-16 second leg against Manchester City.
- Toure: We have belief
- Hummels wary of Juventus threat
- Klopp ready for Juve showdown
- Allegri: We need a goal
- Atletico praise for Oblak
- Jardim: No respect from Arsenal
- Wenger unhappy with CL exit
- Mertesacker: Monaco deserve it
- Monaco (3) 0-2 (3) Arsenal
- Barcelona v Manchester City
- Klopp hoping to progress
- Silva confident of upset
- Simeone: Koke key to progression
- Bender fit for Atletico clash
- Wenger: We believe we can do it
- Monaco won't underestimate Arsenal
- Zabaleta: Barca are still beatable
- Monaco v Arsenal
- Lippi: Juventus are stronger
- UEFA won't overturn Zlatan red
- PSG seek cup postponement
- Terry sticking up for team-mates
- Ibra: Chelsea a lot of 'babies'
- Pep thrilled with dominance
- Luiz 'emotional' after win