Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne has suffered suspected knee ligament damage during his side's aggregate victory over Everton in the Capital One Cup semi-final.
Manchester City secured their place in the final of the Capital One Cup following a 3-1 win in the second-leg of their semi-final tie.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez is looking for a similar performance to the one his side showed against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium earlier this month.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp said Stoke City went back to their long ball style of play during Tuesday's League Cup semi-final at Anfield and that his team struggled against the direct style of play.
Former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher says that their victory over Stoke City in the League Cup was a huge achievement for the team.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is waiting to see his League Cup final opponents after their 6-5 penalty shoot-out win over Stoke City at Anfield on Tuesday.
Simon Mignolet saved two spot kicks as Liverpool scraped past Stoke City 6-5 on penalties after the League Cup semi-final ended 1-1 on aggregate over two legs.
Manchester City need to overcome a 2-1 deficit at the Etihad on Wednesday night if they are to qualify for the League Cup final at Wembley.
Everton full-back Leighton Baines is confident his side can get past Manchester City and book a spot in the Capital One Cup final at Wembley Stadium.
Liverpool skipper Jordan Henderson says the team is desperate to make up for their FA Cup semi-final defeat to Aston Villa last season by winning the League Cup.
Everton boss Roberto Martinez hailed a courageous effort from his side after they beat Manchester City 2-1 in the first leg of their Capital One Cup semi-final tie on Wednesday.
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini blamed the referee for his side's 2-1 defeat to Everton in the first leg of their Capital One Cup semi-final tie on Wednesday.
Everton will take a narrow advantage into the second leg of their Capital One Cup semi-final against Manchester City following a 2-1 win in the first leg on Wednesday.
Manchester City defender Gael Clichy is looking to get some minutes under his belt in their League Cup semi-final against Everton.
- Hughes: Stoke still 'very much in this tie'
- Martinez aiming at Wembley
- Ibe strike gives Liverpool a slender lead
- Everton v Manchester City
- Hughes: We bounce back strongly
- Klopp wary of Stoke's quality
- No Sturridge return against Stoke
- Stoke City v Liverpool
- Mignolet: We must learn from mistakes
- Origi: I showed my quality
- Klopp: We can challenge for silverware
- Koeman takes the blame
- Reds onslaught seals memorable comeback
- City to face Everton in Capital One Cup
- Hughes brimming with confidence
- Manchester City sail past Hull
- Stoke knock Wednesday out
- Everton cruise past Middlesbrough
- Martinez revels in Capital One Cup progress
- Pellegrini delights in Silva return
- Southampton v Liverpool
- Klopp: Coutinho ready to return
- Middlesbrough v Everton
- Manchester City v Hull City
- Koeman hails 'positive' display