Liverpool and Manchester United have been kept apart in the semi-finals of the EFL Cup which were drawn on Wednesday.
Jose Mourinho thinks his half-time team talk gave Manchester United the confidence they needed to play "beautiful, attacking football" in the second half of their EFL Cup victory over West Ham.
Orlando Pirates midfielder Riyaad Norodien reveals he got goose bumps when he entered the fray at a packed Soccer City in the 2016 Carling Black Label Cup.
It's all systems go for Saturday afternoon's Carling Black Label Cup between Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates at the FNB Stadium, the excitement tangible after the match-day squads were announced on Wednesday night.
Jurgen Klopp believes his Liverpool team were unlucky to lose out to Manchester City in Sunday's Capital One Cup final at Wembley.
Manuel Pellegrini believes that Manchester City's penalty shootout win over Liverpool in the League Cup final at Wembley on Sunday was a fair result.
Manchester City won the League Cup for the second time in three years as they beat Liverpool 3-1 in a penalty shootout on Sunday after the final finished 1-1 at Wembley.
Liverpool coach Jurgen Klopp hopes to find the right words of inspiration to spur his team to lift the Capital One Cup on Sunday.
Manchester City skipper Vincent Kompany says the club's players are determined to give manager Manuel Pellegrini a fitting send off by winning the Capital One Cup final on Sunday.
There will be no brotherly love on display should Kolo Toure come up against Yaya Toure in the Capital One Cup final.
Liverpool and Manchester City will be vying for the Capital One Cup title when they meet in the final at Wembley Stadium on Sunday.
Manchester City winger Jesus Navas believes a win over Liverpool in the Capital One Cup final could kickstart their charge for the Premier League title.
Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet believes that winning Sunday's Capital One Cup final against Manchester City could be the catalyst to kick-start Jurgen Klopp's tenure at the club.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez was livid after losing 3-1 to Manchester City in the League Cup semi-final second leg at Etihad Stadium on Wednesday.
- City hope De Bruyne not out for season
- City battle back to seal final berth
- Martinez looking for repeat performance
- Klopp: Stoke used long ball tactics
- Carragher: League Cup final is a huge achievement
- Klopp hoping for derby at Wembley
- Mignolet stars as Liverpool advance past Stoke
- Manchester City v Everton
- Baines confident of City win
- Henderson eyes Capital One Cup glory
- Martinez: Toffees showed bottle
- Pellegrini bemoans bad officiating
- Everton stun City to take slender lead
- Clichy feeling strong ahead of Everton test
- Hughes: Stoke still 'very much in this tie'
- Martinez aiming at Wembley
- Ibe strike gives Liverpool a slender lead
- Everton v Manchester City
- Hughes: We bounce back strongly
- Klopp wary of Stoke's quality
- No Sturridge return against Stoke
- Stoke City v Liverpool
- Mignolet: We must learn from mistakes
- Origi: I showed my quality
- Klopp: We can challenge for silverware