Manuel Pellegrini believes that Manchester City's penalty shootout win over Liverpool in the League Cup final at Wembley on Sunday was a fair result.
Manchester City won the League Cup for the second time in three years as they beat Liverpool 3-1 in a penalty shootout on Sunday after the final finished 1-1 at Wembley.
Liverpool coach Jurgen Klopp hopes to find the right words of inspiration to spur his team to lift the Capital One Cup on Sunday.
Manchester City skipper Vincent Kompany says the club's players are determined to give manager Manuel Pellegrini a fitting send off by winning the Capital One Cup final on Sunday.
There will be no brotherly love on display should Kolo Toure come up against Yaya Toure in the Capital One Cup final.
Liverpool and Manchester City will be vying for the Capital One Cup title when they meet in the final at Wembley Stadium on Sunday.
Manchester City winger Jesus Navas believes a win over Liverpool in the Capital One Cup final could kickstart their charge for the Premier League title.
Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet believes that winning Sunday's Capital One Cup final against Manchester City could be the catalyst to kick-start Jurgen Klopp's tenure at the club.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez was livid after losing 3-1 to Manchester City in the League Cup semi-final second leg at Etihad Stadium on Wednesday.
Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne has suffered suspected knee ligament damage during his side's aggregate victory over Everton in the Capital One Cup semi-final.
Manchester City secured their place in the final of the Capital One Cup following a 3-1 win in the second-leg of their semi-final tie.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez is looking for a similar performance to the one his side showed against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium earlier this month.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp said Stoke City went back to their long ball style of play during Tuesday's League Cup semi-final at Anfield and that his team struggled against the direct style of play.
Former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher says that their victory over Stoke City in the League Cup was a huge achievement for the team.
- Klopp hoping for derby at Wembley
- Mignolet stars as Liverpool advance past Stoke
- Manchester City v Everton
- Baines confident of City win
- Henderson eyes Capital One Cup glory
- Martinez: Toffees showed bottle
- Pellegrini bemoans bad officiating
- Everton stun City to take slender lead
- Clichy feeling strong ahead of Everton test
- Hughes: Stoke still 'very much in this tie'
- Martinez aiming at Wembley
- Ibe strike gives Liverpool a slender lead
- Everton v Manchester City
- Hughes: We bounce back strongly
- Klopp wary of Stoke's quality
- No Sturridge return against Stoke
- Stoke City v Liverpool
- Mignolet: We must learn from mistakes
- Origi: I showed my quality
- Klopp: We can challenge for silverware
- Koeman takes the blame
- Reds onslaught seals memorable comeback
- City to face Everton in Capital One Cup
- Hughes brimming with confidence
- Manchester City sail past Hull