Kano Pillars head coach Okey Emordi insists his side are under no pressure to win the CAF Champions League as they begin their preparations for the continental showpiece.
Kaizer Chiefs have announced their 25-man team set to do battle in the 2015 CAF Champions League.
Seychelles champions St Michel United are not in the CAF Champions League just to make up the numbers this season.
Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane said that the CAF Champions League would be a priority for him this season.
Tefu Mashamaite insists there will be no holiday break for Kaizer Chiefs as they look ahead to what promises to be a challenging 2015.
Gor Mahia assistant coach Bob Ogolla believes preparation will be key if the side are to make a deep run in next year's CAF Champions League.
Kaizer Chiefs midfielder Reneilwe Letsholonyane has warned his team-mates how difficult it can be to compete on the continent.
The draw for the CAF Champions League preliminary rounds was made on Monday, with Kaizer Chiefs and Mamelodi Sundowns headed to Seychelles and Botswana respectively.
Stuart Baxter has spoken with Katlego Mphela over his "ambitions for the future" after leaving the striker out of Chiefs' initial Champions League squad.
Nigeria goalkeeper Chigozie Agbim believes Nigerian clubs will be amongst the best performers in next year's two African club competitions.
Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane wants his side to already start thinking about their CAF Champions League campaign, which kicks off early next year.
CAF has confirmed, through SAFA, the names of the South African clubs participating in next year's Champions League and CAF Confederation Cup.
Zimbabwe league champions Dynamos have confirmed that they will not be participating in the 2015 CAF Champions League.
Reigning Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League champions Dynamos have cast doubt on their participation in the 2015 CAF Champions League.
- Baxter planning for new arrivals
- CAF headed back to Lagos
- Erasmus lauds Bucs trio's role
- Manyisa: We need a result
- Uzoenyi believes in Sundowns
- Amakhosi facing CAF ban
- Pitso hopes to avoid backlog
- PSL calm over fixture changes
- Chiefs considering CAF snub
- CAF award SA two extra spots
- PSL calm fixture fears
- Downs set for Namibia test
- Schut charmed by CAF test
- Moloto looking to Africa
- Baxter: Sundowns deserve it
- Hunt: We're going be a threat
- Nkana to bolster squad
- Klate sets sights on CAF spot
- Kalume targets group stages
- Chiefs waiting on injured duo
- Baxter fumes at officials
- Kaizer Chiefs 2-0 AS Vita
- Nkana happy with Cairo venue
- Kaizer Chiefs v AS Vita
- Masha expecting turnaround