Chiefs may opt to withdraw themselves from the CAF Champions League due to concerns over finances and "player welfare".
South Africa have been awarded two extra spots in both the CAF Champions League as well as Confederation Cup competitions next year.
The PSL are confident of avoiding the same fixture nightmare they suffered last season after being handed the various CAF dates in advance.
League champions Mamelodi Sundowns will take their victory parade to Namibia where they will take part in the Dr Hage Geingob Soccer Cup.
Alje Schut has revealed his excitement about experiencing the challenges that come with campaigning in the CAF Champions League.
Mamelodi Sundowns chief scout Trott Moloto has targeted deep run for the newly crowned PSL champions in next year's Champions League.
Kaizer Chiefs head coach Stuart Baxter has humbly congratulated Mamelodi Sundowns who dethroned them as league champions.
Bidvest Wits head coach Gavin Hunt has gone out on a limb and promised that his side will be among the title contenders next season.
Nkana are preparing for the CAF Confederation Cup group stages by adding an additional two players to their squad.
Orlando Pirates midfielder Daine Klate has set his sights on a return to continental competition by winning this year's Nedbank Cup.
Nkana's Sydney Kalume is targeting progression to the Confederation Cup group stages as the club try to salvage something from their continental campaign.
Kaizer Chiefs will be hoping the injuries suffered by Knowledge Musona and Reyaad Pieterse on Saturday are not serious.
Stuart Baxter laid into the referee following Kaizer Chiefs' 3-2 aggregate loss to AS Vita in the Champions League on Saturday.
Kaizer Chiefs were knocked out of the CAF Champions League on Saturday despite recording a 2-0 victory over AS Vita at the FNB Stadium.
- Nkana happy with Cairo venue
- Kaizer Chiefs v AS Vita
- Masha expecting turnaround
- Baxter rallies Amakhosi fans
- CAF set date for play-off draw
- Baxter confident of turnaround
- AS Vita 3-0 Kaizer Chiefs
- Bobby: 'It's tough here in DRC'
- AS Vita v Kaizer Chiefs
- Katsande calls for focus
- Parker: No African mandate
- Gor humble after CAF exit
- Nkana upbeat over Zamalek tie
- Musona: I play for the team
- Ogolla: We'll still give our best
- Amanfor: CL exit painful
- Liga Muculmana 0-3 Chiefs
- Onyango backs replacements
- Gwar plots AS Real downfall
- Desportiva Muçulmana v Chiefs
- AFC Leopards v SuperSport
- Tefu: We must stay on toes
- Shakava: I feel valued here
- Gor coach bemoans FIFA date
- FKF spur on CAF contenders