Jomo Cosmos boss Jomo Sono has denied reports that Charlton Mashumba will be presented as a Kaizer Chiefs player on Monday.
Mamelodi Sundowns captain Ramahlwe Mphahlele will be unveiled as a Kazier Chiefs player on Monday after reportedly rejecting the Brazilians offer over a new contract.
Baroka FC have signaled their intentions ahead of their debut campaign in the Premiership with the announcement of 13 new signings.
Malawi forward Atusaye Nyondo admits he doesn't know where his future lies after the relegation of the University of Pretoria.
KCB FC winger Kennedy Owino has revealed that he was on the verge of signing with Kariobangi Sharks before his current club gave him a better offer.
New SuperSport United midfielder Cole Alexander is looking forward to playing alongside teammates and improving his game at the Tshwane club.
South Africa claimed a fourth COSAFA Cup title with a 3-2 win over a plucky Botswana in an action-packed final at the Sam Nujoma Stadium in Windhoek on Saturday evening.
Former Orlando Pirates striker Phumudzo Manenzhe believes winger Thabo Qalinge should embrace his role as super-sub for the Buccaneers.
Enugu Rangers coach Imama Amapakabo has praised his team after their 2-1 win over Warri Wolves in the Nigeria Professional Football League on Friday.
Former FAZ boss Kalusha Bwalya believes the Zambia national team can beat the odds to qualify for the 2018 Russia World Cup despite their recent poor form.
Border Strikers coach Saul Chamunika feels that his team's struggles in the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League is simply down to bad luck.
New SuperSport United midfielder Reneilwe Letsholonyane is excited about playing in the derby match against city rivals Mamelodi Sundowns next season.
AFC Leopards attacker John Softie Ndirangu reveals that joining the Kenyan Premier League (KPL) giants was a dream come true.
Zimbabwe coach Kallisto Pasuwa has denied speculation that he might abandon his national duties for a lucrative deal with Tanzanian club Simba SC.
- Mokoena backs Pienaar to Bucs
- Lwandamina applauds team spirit
- Mzwakali denies AmaKhosi deal
- Mokoena: Time for me to play more
- Homeboyz make double signing
- Ighalo in doubt for Olympics
- Simon gets green light for Rio
- Mashaba praises Bafana spirit
- Mukamba set for Dynamos return
- Setback for Sundowns in Africa
- Jele to train in off-season
- Tottenham confirm Wanyama signing
- Larsen signs Arrows extension
- Masango rules out Premiership return
- Masuku pleased with Rio preparations
- Nhlapo retires from football
- Kadi set to leave Clever Boys
- Ndengane extends Celtic contract
- Ntuli still in limbo at Sundowns
- Chiefs not worried about signings
- Chemelil, Homeboyz fight over Adira
- Phali: Komphela is dangerous
- Modise wants Mosimane to stay
- Ngobeni backs duo's move to Pirates
- Lavagne in for Solinas at Ea Lla Koto