A report has claimed that Victor Osimhen could be handed a debut for Nigeria in Saturday's clash against Tanzania after having impressed head coach Gernot Rohr.
Platinum Stars have boosted their squad with the signings of striker Bongi Ntuli and central defender Luvo Mpeta, both on loan.
Bafana Bafana defender Anele Ngcongca has told Belgian media that he has joined South African Premier league champions Mamelodi Sundowns.
Four members of the Bulawayo City technical team will on Monday be hauled in front of the club's disciplinary committee for alleged match fixing.
There will be no repeat of the Nigeria football team's 1996 Atlanta heroics at the 2016 Rio Games, but captain John Obi Mikel says they are still determined to pick up a medal.
West Bromwhich are determined to sign striker Islam Slimani during the current transfer window and have made a new bid for the Algerian, according to a report.
Nigeria's 'Dream Team' are two wins away from securing the gold medal at the Rio Games and coach Samson Siasia has vowed they won't "just give up" now that they are so close.
Chippa United striker Rhulani Manzini feels he is capable of hitting at least 10 goals for the Port Elizabeth-based club this season.
Newly-signed Kaizer Chiefs midfielder Keagan Buchanan says he should be ready to return from injury in the next two weeks.
Moses Chunga could be headed for the exit door at Harare City, the head coach having been in charge for only two months.
Dream Team head coach Samson Siasia says his side must tighten up at the back if they hope to progress past Denmark in an Olympic Games quarter-final showdown.
Zambian football fans are said not to be happy over reports that Gordon Igesund is set to become the new Chipolopolo head coach.
Nigeria Under-23 coach Samson Siasia has confirmed he will rest some of his big-name players for the final Rio Olympics group game against Colombia.
It reportedly took the influence of Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel to stop Samson Siasia from walking out as coach of Nigeria's Olympic side.
- Super Eagles set to rope in German Rohr
- Las Palmas thrilled with Boateng capture
- Chunga bemoans external distractions
- Bandari set to appoint Rwanda coach?
- Oliphant backs Downs for CAF glory
- Mathoho to help with set pieces
- Mkhalele unsurprised by Myeni listing
- MTN8 dates and venues confirmed
- Theron explains Highlands Park move
- Norodien delight at derby debut
- Mosimane to fill CAF slots
- Jordan snapped up by Sporting Lisbon
- Ouma targets KPL survival
- Transfer listed trio still part of Chiefs team
- Godwin released from Nigeria Olympic team
- Fortune backs SA Olympic team
- Mbugua targets first team spot
- Ertugral explains Myeni transfer listing
- Akbay blames fatigue for loss
- Pirates set to feature in Maize cup
- Nkana welcome Kampamba and Mwape
- Amapakabo aiming to end Rangers title drought
- Williams aiming to improve
- Ertugral praise for Mobara and Shitolo
- Mothiba joins up with Olympic squad