Ndiviwe Mdabuka scored the only goal of the game as Ajax Cape Town beat Orlando Pirates 1-0 at Orlando Stadium to make the semi-finals of the MTN 8.
Dynamos captain Augustine Mbara revealed the players will support whoever is brought in to lead the club, including newly-appointed head coach Tendai Ndiraya.
SuperSport United coach Gordon Igesund has added two more new faces to his squad in the shape of defender Bongani Khumalo and striker Fagrie Lakay.
Maritzburg United captain Ashley Hartog is confident the team can cause an upset when they travel to the FNB Stadium to face Kaizer Chiefs in the MTN8 quarter-finals on Wednesday.
Football Association of Zambia president Kalusha Bwalya could not hide his delight after the Zambia Under-23 team qualified for the CAF Under-23 Championship.
There will be plenty on the line at the FNB Stadium on Wednesday evening as Kaizer Chiefs and Maritzburg United lock horns in the quarter-finals of the MTN8.
Gor Mahia head coach Frank Nuttall praised the spirit of his squad despite losing to Azam FC in the final of the CECAFA Kagame Club Championship on Sunday.
Nigeria coach Sunday Oliseh says next month's 2017 AFCON qualifier against Tanzania will be "very crucial", both for him personally and the national team's aspirations.
Max Gradel has launched a scathing attack on St Etienne after the club demanded he pay them one million euros to see his move to Bournemouth go through.
Mamelodi Sundowns midfielder Khama Billiat admits the absence of former captain Alje Schut will have a big impact on the team's performance this season.
New SuperSport United defender Michael Boxall hopes to add stability to the team to allow the attacking players the freedom to use their skill and creativity.
Kaizer Chiefs coach Steve Komphela is confident that his first trophy in his over a decade coaching career will come in his tenure with the Soweto giants.
Kaizer Chiefs captain Siphiwe Tshabalala is looking forward to getting the season underway against Maritzburg United in the MTN8 competition on Wednesday.
Mpumalanga Black Aces have bolstered their squad significantly after securing the services of striker Kpah Sherman and defender Ashraf Hendricks.
- Hunt: Market is "ridiculous"
- Pitso still scouring the market
- Komphela: United an open book
- Yeye: AmaKhosi are winners
- Dolly still settling at Downs
- Moments that made the Derby
- Siasia hails Dream Team
- Matano delighted with comeback
- Kwara boss concedes defeat
- Wits v SuperSport
- Pirates v Ajax Cape Town
- Ndiraya backed to succeed
- Lawal urges patience with Oliseh
- Komphela looks for improvement
- More work lies ahead for Zambia
- Gyimah gives Pirates versatility
- Tshabalala: We will be good
- Report: Gothenburg eye Erasmus
- Ndoro could join Bucs' CAF squad
- De Sa aware of poor away form
- Mphahlele set to succeed Schut
- Darikwa joins Burnley
- Mere backs Zongo to shine
- Simukonda delighted to qualify
- Downs demands delay Moon exit