Orlando Pirates midfielder Khetokwakhe Masuku is still confident he can win over the favour of coach Vladimir Vermezovic this season.
Free State Stars midfielder Paulus Masehe thinks that his team can upset the applecart during this year's Telkom Knockout campaign.
Craig Rosslee said the TKO fixture against Bloemfontein Celtic on Saturday would provide the ideal opportunity for AmaZulu to gather some momentum.
Jerim Onyango acknowledges that there might need to be a paradigm shift at his club, as it prepares for the most difficult part of the season.
Ronald Musana has embraced the idea of playing in a more central striking role for the Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) during the current season.
Bernard Parker admits it will tough to force his way back into the Chiefs line-up after spending the past few months sidelined through injury.
AmaZulu second-choice goalkeeper Aubrey Mathibe has defended team-mate Tapuwa Kapini for his blunder in Friday's 2-0 defeat to Bidvest Wits.
Bordeaux are expected to be without captain Lamine Sane for at least a month after announcing he will need surgery on his knee.
Dominic Iorfa, who was defeated by Amaju Pinnick in the NFF polls on Tuesday, said the result was not an accurate reflection of the people's will.
Kenya international Paul Were has reaffirmed his disappointment following their early elimination from the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Nigeria Football Federation faction leader Christopher Giwa said he did not recognise Amaju Pinnick as the president of the newly-elected administration.
Nigerian coach Christian Chukwu said tremendous strides had been made in that country's domestic football during the past 54 years.
Ghana striker Asamoah Gyan has accused an opposition player of racially abusing him in an AFC Champions League match on Tuesday.
Kaizer Chiefs skipper Itumeleng Khune has been given the all-clear to continue his recovery from an ankle injury without the assistance of a moon boot.
- Mere: We can't lose this one
- Eguavoen avoids blame game
- Zim enter AFCON 2017 race
- Pinnick wins NFF race
- Kenya submit AFCON 2017 bid
- Zulu inspired by Nomvethe
- Zwane not getting carried away
- Shongwe: I'll keep pushing
- Bacela: We've moved on
- Van Heerden still has hope
- Komphela: We can beat Chiefs
- Chaminuka slams Bosso fans
- Mubaiwa's baffled by delay
- Chiyangi is going nowhere
- Rosslee: Only cowards resign
- Jospeh lauds Enyeama return
- Pelembe ready to step in
- Shabba: Confidence is high
- Leopards on the prowl again
- De Jongh lauds comeback win
- Keshi not feeling optimistic
- Stima ready to up the ante
- Mbenyane backs Zulu to shine
- Mosimane wary of faltering
- Sainfiet ready for cup test