Nigeria international Azubuike Egwuekwe has explained the thinking behind his decision to turn down the advances of Bidvest Wits in January.
Yaya Toure is happy at Manchester City despite reports linking with a summer departure, according to City manager Manuel Pellegrini.
The African Union and the South African national anthems will be sung before the start of every single match in the Nedbank Cup and the National First Division this weekend.
University of Pretoria coach Sammy Troughton expressed his satisfaction after seeing his side play to a goalless draw with Orlando Pirates on Friday night.
Orlando Pirates coach Eric Tinkler had precious few positives to take away from his side's goalless draw with University of Pretoria on Friday night.
There was no separating Orlando Pirates and University of Pretoria as they played to a goalless draw at Orlando Stadium on Friday night.
Ajax Cape Town and SuperSport United are both expected to be at full strength for Saturday's Nedbank Cup semi-final clash.
Mamelodi Sundowns have one last chance to capture silverware this season and will be out to secure a Nedbank Cup final berth when they face Vasco da Gama on Sunday.
Saul Chaminuka says ZPC Kariba are not focusing on what happened last season as they prepare to take on Caps United in the Premier Soccer League on Sunday.
Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) general secretary George Kasengele has blamed the poor quality of the Super League for the decline of Chipolopolo.
Newly reappointed Nigeria head coach Stephen Keshi is doing his best to get his critics back on side, starting with a lengthy apology to the nation's sport press.
Members of the football fraternity are expected to converge on the Grace Bible Church in Pimville in numbers for the memorial service of the late John 'Shoes' Moshoeu on Friday.
After handing Masibusane Zongo his debut for Platinum Stars on Wednesday, coach Cavin Johnson says the player's future is now in his own hands.
Southampton manager Ronaldo Koeman does not expect Victor Wanyama to depart in the off-season following contradictory reports this week.
- Chiefs: A winning formula
- De Sa wary of Brockie threat
- Pitso expects Pelembe exit
- Double boost for Buccaneers
- Pirates v Pretoria University
- Harrison sounds Caps warning
- Kasengele slams Bonneti
- NFF blasts Keshi critics
- Outbound Schut not bitter
- Radebe impressed by Chiefs
- Papic: Chiefs deserved it
- Mosimane: We are still fighting
- De Villiers congratulates Chiefs
- Tshabalala: We are not done yet
- Tefu revels in title glory
- Chiefs 4-1 Polokwane
- Sundowns 1-1 Platinum Stars
- SA rocked by spate of deaths
- Shabba pays tribute to 'Shoes'
- Clive praises Steve Barker
- Stadium boost for Stars
- Baxter keen to claim title
- Chiefs pay tribute to 'Shoes'
- Dynamos slam replay decision
- Oluoch focused on club duties