Mamelodi Sundowns ground out a 1-0 win over Zamalek at the Lucas Moripe Stadium on Wednesday night to ensure a spot in the CAF Champions League semi-finals
Orlando Pirates have issued an official statement on their website, responding to reports claiming that one of their players has tested positive for a banned substance.
Kaizer Chiefs football manager Bobby Motaung has poured cold water over rumours of an imminent move for former Bafana Bafana international Steve Pienaar.
Baroka CEO Morgan Mammila has revealed that both Nkosinathi Ndlovu and Dumisani Ngwenya have been made available for transfer ahead of the 2016/17 campaign.
Mamelodi Sundowns midfielder Hlompho Kekana believes his team has been thriving in the CAF Champions League because they were not considered favourites in their group.
Mamelodi Sundowns defender Mario Booysen admits that his goal in the off-season is to find a new home.
Kaizer Chiefs football manager Bobby Motaung insist that he is not bitter about losing out on the signature of playmaker Sibusiso Vilakazi to Mamelodi Sundowns.
Bloemfontein Celtic have confirmed that they will not sign Swaziland duo Felix Badenhorst and Sabelo Ndzinisa, who were on trial with the club.
New Mamelodi Sundowns attacker Lucky Mohomi states that being part of the defending Premiership champions is an unbelievable feeling.
Chicken Inn are threatening to ask FIFA to suspend the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League over alleged match-officiating irregularities.
New SuperSport United striker Thabo Mnyamane believes he joined the right club to take his career to the next level.
Chemelil Sugar FC midfielder Hillary Echesa has wished Mathare United counterpart Eric Johanna good luck ahead of his trials with AIK Football in Sweden.
Orlando Pirates midfielder Thabo Qalinge will endure a lengthy spell on the sidelines, following confirmation from the Buccaneers' medical team of his hamstring injury.
Zesco United coach George Lwandamina is adamant that his side can emerge with maximum points from a tough away clash against ASEC Mimosa on Wednesday.
- Sadiki on Dynamos' radar
- Chiefs sign Moon, promote Ngezana
- Mikel named Nigeria Rio captain
- Sundowns v Zamalek
- Manyisa excited to work with Ertugral
- Ivorian Gradel signs new Bournemouth deal
- Kangwa set to sign for Azam
- City decide against Bacela signing
- Odula ready for debut
- Baroka confirm Massa capture
- Chippa remain mum on Masuku deal
- Mutapa thrilled with semi berth
- Arendse pleased to be linked with Pirates
- Mosimane praise for Vila abilities
- 2016 CAF Confederation Cup semi-final preview
- Paulse lambastes Khune's selection for Rio
- Ajax reveal pre-season schedule
- Lawal backs Wikki for title
- Mhlongo hails new recruits
- FIFA boss: No crisis at Nigeria Football Federation
- Omino laments red card
- Cape Town City complete Gumede signing
- Stoke sign 'special young talent' Sobhi
- Nkosi grateful for Pirates move
- Tigers announce SportPesa partnership