Ghana defender Samuel Ikoom says that he has been offered a deal by Premier League outfit West Ham.
Gor Mahia admit they are "in shock" following the hefty Sh118million tax bill delivered by the Kenya Revenue Authority.
Richard Bubagha is convinced Bayelsa can overturn their 2-0 deficit and progress to the CAF Confederations Cup group stages.
Pirates are looking to come out of their final home match of the season with nothing less than the three points when they host Platinum Stars.
Arrows gave their faint relegation-promotion play-off chances a boost with a tense 1-0 win over SuperSport United on Wednesday.
Kaizer Chiefs saw the fate of their PSL title defence fall out of their own hands as they were held to a goalless draw at Bidvest Wits on Wednesday evening.
Free State Stars coach Kinnah Phiri says his side's recent victory has boosted his side's morale in their battle to avoid relegation.
Lobi Stars full-back Kingsley Ashu will stay behind when his side visit Enyimba for a Nigerian Premier League encounter on Wednesday.
Akwa United coach Patrick Udoh has criticised his Kano Pillars counterpart Okey Emordi for his comments after their clash on Sunday.
Nigeria boss Stephen Keshi is not in a hurry to reveal the names on his highly anticipated provisional squad list for the World Cup.
The Kenyan Football Federation have confirmed the lifting of the ban on Kenyan Premier League matches being staged at night.
Zesco United have claimed Nyambe Mulenga is ineligible to play against them when they take on Power Dynamos on Saturday.
Tusker FC boss Francis Kimanzi wants his side to collect maximum points when they host unbeaten Sugar at Ruaraka Stadium on Wednesday.
Muhoroni Youth head coach Francis Barasa is ready to take the game to reigning KPL champions Gor Mahia when they clash on Wednesday.
- Aminu mourning Lato passing
- Omino looking for response
- Vilakazi: No favours for Chiefs
- Bobby: Tough spot for Chiefs
- Makwaza backs Nkana for title
- Ariwa to miss Giwa clash
- Manyisa boost for Pirates
- Golden Arrows v SuperSport
- Bartlett: Win was long overdue
- Matano eyes additions
- Bidvest Wits v Kaizer Chiefs
- Katsande sure of title bid
- Johnson keen to retain Zuma
- Bloem Celtic 1-0 Pirates
- Mwale has striking concerns
- CAPS duo's strange ritual fails
- Odemwingie targets WC spot
- Baxter defends selections
- Musa overwhelmed with win
- Hunt: Title is Downs' to lose
- No complaints from Kamau
- Bobby happy with Top 8 win
- Majoro will play when ready
- Kalu honours KK with goal
- Oluoch praises KCB players