Mamelodi Sundowns booked their place in the first round of CAF Champions League qualifying after cruising to a 3-0 victory over St Michel on Saturday night.
Orlando Pirates continued their impressive run of winning form as they cruised to a 3-1 win over Polokwane City at Orlando Stadium on Saturday.
Bidvest Wits crashed out of the CAF Confederations Cup after losing 3-0 to Swaziland side Royal Leopards on Saturday.
The University of Pretoria continued their excellent run of form with a hard-fought 2-1 win over Black Aces at the Tuks Stadium in Pretoria on Saturday.
Koln striker Anthony Ujah says he is proud of scoring past Bayern Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, but is disappointed with the club's 4-1 loss.
Kaizer Chiefs moved through the first round of the CAF Champions League after beating Township Rollers 3-1 on aggregate over their two preliminary ties.
Under-fire Moroka Swallows coach Fani Madida says he is not intimidated by the fans who are calling for him to be sacked.
Stephen Keshi has labelled a new deal offered to him by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) as a "slave contract".
Sundowns defender Ramahlwe Mphahlele admitted they were taken by surprise in the first leg of their CAF Champions League game against St Michel.
Zambian national team coach Honour Janza is optimistic over Chipolopolo's chances in the upcoming COSAFA Cup.
FC Platinum coach Norman Mapeza is not taking anything for granted ahead of Saturday afternoon's CAF Confederation Cup preliminary second-leg tie against Sofapaka of Kenya.
There is more good news for an Orlando Pirates side looking to patch their season back together, with several players in contention for a return to the squad.
Kaizer Chiefs will be adopting a positive approach ahead of their second leg, preliminary CAF Champions League encounter against Township Rollers.
Ajax Cape Town finally got back on the winning trail on Friday night as they ran out 2-0 victors over Chippa United at the Cape Town Stadium.
- Bloem Celtic v Platinum Stars
- Royal Leopards vs Bidvest Wits
- Township Rollers v Kaizer Chiefs
- Maritzburg v Free State Stars
- Pretoria Uni v MP Black Aces
- Orlando Pirates v Polokwane
- Tiote blow for Newcastle
- Maikaba relishing Wikki chance
- Motaung wishes Proteas well
- Bacela: Africa can make or break
- Gould wary of away goal
- Ouna: Gor ready to impress
- SuperSport United v AmaZulu
- No panic stations at Naturena
- Rakhale ready for City reunion
- Wanyama wants end to dispute
- Daniels ready for Bucs test
- Ajax CT v Chippa United
- Mpeza keeps Platinum grounded
- Numba expects title challenge
- Gcaba relishing Ke Yona test
- Nedbank Cup last-16 draw
- NFF praises Golden Eaglets
- Polokwane boss backs defenders
- Modise focused on team