PSL title-winning coach Stuart Baxter had mixed feelings following Kaizer Chiefs' loss to the University of Pretoria on Saturday afternoon.
A late Cuthbert Malajila winner saw Maritzburg United snatch all three points in a dramatic 3-2 win over Orlando Pirates at Orlando Stadium.
Chippa will face a play-off to decide their future in the PSL after their 2-1 win over AmaZulu was discounted by Ajax's win over Golden Arrows.
Platinum Stars ended the season in supreme style with a dominant 3-0 win over SuperSport United at the Royal Bafokeng Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
Mamelodi Sundows blew their chance at a top-eight place following a disappointing 2-2 draw with Bidvest Wits at the Lucas Moripe Stadium.
Bloemfontein Celtic fought back to secure a 1-1 draw with Moroka Swallows on Saturday in Dobsonville on the final day of the PSL season.
Kaizer Chiefs ended their PSL-winning campaign on a losing note after they went down 1-0 to the University of Pretoria in Nelspruit on Saturday.
Ajax Cape Town secured their league safety on the final day of the campaign with a 3-0 triumph over Golden Arrows at Athlone Stadium.
Black Leopards' relegation was confirmed on the final day of the season with a 3-2 defeat to Free State Stars at Goble Park.
The race for top-spot in the final Q-Innovation goes down to the wire, with no fewer than three teams currently tied at the summit.
Platinum Stars will be hoping to see off SuperSport United and end the Premier Soccer League season in second place.
Didier Drogba could be the latest in a long line of retirements this year after the striker was left out of Cote d'Ivoire's squad.
Chippa need to beat AmaZulu in their final PSL clash to avoid the prospect of relegation from South Africa's top-flight.
Bafana coach Gordon Igesund has made wholesale changes to his squad ahead of their upcoming 2014 World Cup qualifiers in March.
- Ajax CT v Golden Arrows
- Free State Stars v Leopards
- Arsenal set to sign Sanogo
- Moroka Swallows v Celtic
- Sundowns v Bidvest Wits
- Pirates v Maritzburg United
- Pretoria University v Chiefs
- Baggies firm on Odemwingie
- PSL name award nominees
- Da Sa pleased for Mhlongo
- Meyiwa: Bucs fear no team
- Chidzambwa doubts survival
- Alexander in Chilli Boys limbo
- Khumalo praises Baxter effect
- Spiderkid hails Chiefs family
- Pirates 4-1 Black Leopards
- Kaizer Chiefs 1-1 SuperSport
- Fecafoot reject Akono squad
- Tornadoes to name new coach
- Wanyama coy on SPL future
- Nditi unlucky with own-goal
- Mhlongo ready for Bucs call
- Khoza: Bucs up for CAF test
- Ghana cancel Kenya clash
- Bekoe arrives for Usuthu trials