Super Eagles boss Stephen Keshi says that any one of the 32 countries at next year's World Cup are potentially 'formidable' opponents.
Gor Mahia could soon be saying goodbye to their second choice goalkeeper Ivo Mapunda.
Former World Cup goalkeeper Ike Shorunmu says Vincent Enyeama is every bit as good as Iker Casillas and Gianluigi Buffon.
Orlando Pirates coach Roger De Sa had few complaints about Saturday night's TKO final loss to Platinum Stars, preferring to focus on the future.
Platinum Stars coach Allan Freese paid tribute to Henrico Botes' influence in Saturday night's 2-1 Telkom Knockout win over Orlando Pirates.
Platinum Stars beat Orlando Pirates 2-1 to lift the 2013 Telkom Knockout trophy at a packed Mbombela Stadium on Saturday night.
Striker Allan Wanga has been named the 2013 AFC Leopards Player of the Year at the club's end of season awards gala on Friday.
Bloemfontein Celtic head coach Ernst Middendorp is pleased with his side's sudden rise following back-to-back PSL victories.
Nakuru's governor is hoping they have done enough during the CECAFA Cup to convince the FKF to bring more national matches to the region.
Barcelona head coach Gerardo Martino has criticised Alex Song despite victory over Cartagena in the Copa del Rey on Friday night.
AFC Leopards have bolstered their squad with Uganda's bullish midfielder Musa Mudde on a two-year contract ahead of the next season.
Nigeria head coach Stephen Keshi has reacted with confidence after his side were drawn with Argentina at the World Cup draw on Friday.
Gor Mahia have begun their rebuilding process by securing the signatures of duo Daniel Onyango and Joseph Kariuki for next season.
Platinum Stars defender Tshepo Gumede has called for support from Orlando Pirates' arch-rivals Kaizer Chiefs at the Mbombela Stadium.
- Enyeama signs new Lille deal
- Lekgwathi: We are underdogs
- Ajax CT 3-1 Maritzburg Utd
- Billiat given green light
- Pillars eye Enyimba skipper
- Polokwane City v Black Aces
- Enyimba appoint coaching duo
- Wanyama suffers leg fracture
- Leopards to bring in quartet
- Omeruo enjoying Blues vibe
- Platinum Stars v Pirates
- Business as usual for the PSL
- Khoza's tribute to Madiba
- Kalaba up for CAF award
- Bucs up for club of the year
- Birds to fight for Chabangu
- Sithole: I'm ready to lead
- Gor prep for Sserunkuma battle
- Pitso: Don't panic
- De Sa: TKO not do-or-die
- Telkom Knockout final in doubt
- Coin toss send Kenya top
- AmaKhosi mourn Madiba
- Shabba eyeing Bafana record
- SAFA, FIFA mourn Mandela