Guinea will face Ghana in the Africa Cup of Nations quarter-finals after the drawing of lots decided who finished second in Group D on Thursday.
FAZ president Kalusha Bwalya insists that nobody is to blame after Zambia's premature exit from the Africa Cup of Nations earlier this week.
West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has criticised the Senegal Football Federation for their handling of Cheikhou Kouyate and defended his decision to play the injured Diafra Sakho.
The Platinum Stars duo of Tshepo Gumede and Siyabonga Mpontshane will now compete for Orlando Pirates, after signing with the club on Thursday.
Chemelil Sugar team manager Said Rajab admits the departure of goalkeeper Jairus Adira to Sony Sugar has been a "painful loss" for the Kenyan Premier League club.
Orlando Pirates confirmed on Thursday that Tlou Segolela will no longer ply his trade at the club, after he secured a future at Platinum Stars.
Cote d'Ivoire coach Herve Renard admits Algeria will prove a "very difficult" team to play in the Africa Cup of Nations quarter-finals on Sunday.
Former Nigeria coach Christian Chukwu feels the strikers at AFCON 2015 are responsible for the alarming amount of draws the tournament has produced.
Stanton Fredericks believes Shakes Mashaba shot himself in the foot by withdrawing Darren Keet for Bafana's last two matches at AFCON.
Stephane Mbia has urged Cameroon to remain positive, despite their early exit at the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations on Wednesday night.
Inter Milan manager Roberto Mancini has revealed the Italian Serie A giants are working on a deal to sign Manchester City's Ivory Coast midfielder Yaya Toure.
Mpumalanga Black Aces have confirmed that Zimbabwean forward Tendai Ndoro will continue to ply his trade at the club this season.
Mamelodi Sundowns midfielder Teko Modise believes that his team is thoroughly prepared for what will be a critical month of football in February.
Mike Ntombela did some reconnaissance for Sundowns this week as they prepare for a CAF Champions League fixture against St Michel United.
- Finke can't fault Cameroon
- Mabuya in talks with Pirates
- Senegal file Sakho complaint
- Grant: Ghana mentally strong
- Jali: Experience counts
- Traore: Drawing lots unfair
- Dussuyer criticises drawing lots
- Punch signs with Dikwena
- Cameroon 0-1 Ivory Coast
- Guinea 1-1 Mali
- Madida focused on conditioning
- Usuthu to raid Swazi Kingdom
- Renard backing for Toure
- Sow: Exit hard to swallow
- Kalaba asks for fans' support
- Changes on Buffaloes bench
- Gourcuff hails 'technical quality'
- Mashaba - The future of Bafana
- Tinkler: Bucs would miss Oupa
- Tlhomelang: Chiefs will win
- Mokgothu and Chiefs negotiate
- Leopards continue coach hunt
- Usuthu banking on Ke Yona
- Giresse to relinquish reins
- Tovey: SA deserve a chance