University of Pretoria will be looking to end their winless run when they welcome Bloemfontein Celtic to the Tuks Stadium on Wednesday night.
Bidvest Wits hope to enhance their prospects of qualifying for African competition at the end of the season, when they host Polokwane City on Wednesday.
Chippa United have an opportunity to extend their run in the Premiership when they host Mamelodi Sundowns in Port Elizabeth on Wednesday.
Emem Eduok has spoken of his delight at being handed the Dolphins FC captaincy for the visit to his old club Akwa United on Sunday.
Ajax Cape Town have no time to stress over their blemished home record as they prepare for the visit of Platinum Stars on Wednesday.
Rudolf Bester faces a late fitness test for Free State Stars ahead of their Premiership encounter against AmaZulu in Phuthaditjhaba on Wednesday.
Lerato Manzini is the only injury concern for SuperSport United ahead of their Premiership fixture against Maritzburg United in Attridgeville on Wednesday.
Western Stima are looking to keep their top eight hopes back on track when they face relegation-threatened Top Fry AllStars on Saturday.
SuperSport United goalkeeper Ronwen Williams says the team had made tremendous strides since Gordon Igesund took over at the helm.
SuperSport United midfielder Michael Morton thinks that the aspirations of the team far outweigh any personal achievements this season.
Black Aces defender Kwabena Adusei is wholly satisfied with the transition he has made to South African football.
Free State Stars goalkeeper Glenn Verbauwhede has expressed his disappointment following his side's 1-0 defeat to Orlando Pirates.
Seyi Akinwunmi, vice-president of the Nigeria Football Federation, says the West African nation is interested in hosting the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
Fani Madida will take over the reins at Moroka Swallows on a temporary basis following head coach Zeca Marques' decision to leave the club.
- Barker wary of Qalinge threat
- Pellegrini: Toure is ready to shine
- Klate shifts focus to Aces
- Ajax looking to rebound
- Masilela focusing on Swallows
- Black Aces v Pirates
- Coetzee backed for Europe
- Nkana ready for cup final
- Adelakun against foreign coach
- Sumaila returns to Kotoko
- KPL investigate ref blunder
- Francis expects bright future
- Tsutsulupa back at training
- Marques on his way out
- Wits recruits making an impact
- NFF chief wants foreign coach
- Celtic condemn fan violence
- Tshabalala hails 'team effort'
- De Jong praises charges
- Celtic 5-1 Polokwane City
- West blasts defensive pair
- Hunt hails 'magnificent' Wits
- Ajax CT 0-1 Kaizer Chiefs
- CAF headed back to Lagos
- Matano pleased with Waruru