Kaizer Chiefs defender Erick Mathoho is delighted his hard work has paid off with a recall to the Bafana Bafana squad for the AFCON qualifier against Mauritania.
Zambia vice captain Nathan Sinkala they have no choice but to win their AFCON qualifier against Kenya on Sunday if they are to make it to the tournament in 2017.
Zimbabwe head coach Calisto Pasuwa has warned his players against assuming the game against less-favoured Guinea this weekend is already won.
Nigeria head coach Sunday Oliseh admitted goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama's late withdrawal from the squad to face Tanzania on Saturday was a major blow.
Platinum Stars have no qualms about Kaizer Chiefs' decision to change the venue of their Premiership match to Cape Town, the club's football manager Senzo Mazingiza said.
Senegalese striker Mame Niang believes his tenure at Mamelodi Sundowns was unsuccessful because the club did not make full use of his strengths.
Orlando Pirates midfielder Mpho Makola has revealed that Steve Komphela's words of advice helped him retain hope of receiving a Bafana call-up.
Ulinzi Stars coach Robert Matano has called for more victories after the club overcame Western Stima 2-0 in the Kenyan Premier League on Wednesday.
Bafana Bafana midfielder Mandla Masango believes his quick-feet make him a tough proposition for defenders in the Danish Superliga.
University of Pretoria skipper Tebogo Monyai has backed his team to bounce back after an erratic opening to their season.
Agent Steve Kapeluschnik confirmed his client, Ernst Middendorp, has agreed contract terms to become the new Free State Stars coach.
SuperSport United goalkeeper Ronwen Williams has set his sights on minimizing goals conceded this season, and being a better marshal of his back-line.
Wits midfielder Phumlani Ntshangase wants to see more footballers from the junior national teams climb up the ranks to Bafana Bafana.
Bafana Bafana midfielder Thulani Serero has been passed fit for the upcoming 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Mauritania on Saturday.
- Enyeama sits out AFCON qualifier
- Mabaso relishing Ajax move
- Ncikazi back Chiefs for MTN8
- Baxter weighing up options
- Vilakazi unaffected by rumours
- Obi ruled out of Nigeria qualifier
- Zambia ministry demands win
- Kahata set to decide future
- Chitembwe back at Caps
- Khumalo eyes title raid
- Double boost for Heartland
- Wafula eyes home dominance
- Ndlanya lauds captain Shabba
- Igesund justifies foreign imports
- Mhlongo wants winning culture
- Gaxa targets more success
- Phiri speaks out against sacking
- Stiga backs Mthembu
- Shuffle bemoans boring football
- Shakes waiting on injury scans
- Chiyangi bemoans unlucky loss
- Costa set for Warriors return
- Mugerwa full of confidence
- Skipper doubtful for Zambia clash
- Mbokani hails 'dream' move