Maritzburg United are already thinking ahead to the club's Premiership fixture against Kaizer Chiefs next Saturday.
Chippa United CEO Peter Koutroulis has confirmed that the club are still interested in signing Sundowns striker Edward Manqele.
Kelvin Kaindu thinks Harare City pose a significant threat to his team's title aspirations, primarily because they are such a difficult team to read.
FAZ has confirmed Zambia's remaining 2015 AFCON home qualifiers will no longer be played at the National Heroes Stadium.
Tusker were issued with a 100 000 shilling fine for comments made by assistant coach Leonard Odipo in the Kenyan Premier League.
Former Super Eagles midfielder Mutiu Adepoju is not convinced that Nigeria will be able to turn their Africa Cup of Nations campaign around.
Pirates keeper Senzo Meyiwa claims that whoever replaces Itumeleng Khune for Kaizer Chiefs in the MTN8 final is "going to be scared".
Stuart Baxter admits form will count for little when Chiefs take on Pirates in the MTN8 final in Durban on Saturday evening.
Kaizer Chiefs will be without the services of Itumeleng Khune during the MTN8 Final against Orlando Pirates in Durban on Saturday.
Moroka Swallows have completed the signing of Brazilian midfielder Thiago Rodrigo Dos Santos on what is believed to be a three-year contract.
Enyimba are still confident they can knock Kano Pillars off their pedestal before the end of the season, despite the defeat against Akwa.
Victor Moses, who has not featured in Nigeria's Africa Cup of Nations qualifying campaign, hopes to make a return to the national team next month.
Elderson is confident that there will be a reversal of fortunes for Nigeria, as it continues its quest to qualify for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
Mathare United coach Stanley Okumbi has revealed the side have set themselves the target of a top five finish in the KPL this season.
- Baxter: Vlad has advantage
- Papic waiting on work permit
- Bucs have learned from errors
- Sserenkuma: Award is a plus
- Doc: Derby tactics have changed
- VV: We've been here before
- Echiejele hails UCL return
- Wafula targets Golden Boot
- Mabizela nearing Aces return
- Hlanti welcomes competition
- FIFA release CAF rankings
- Nyatama: Meeting was imperative
- Drogba calls for Blues patience
- Sarr unsure of Senegal chances
- Tovey: Chiefs have the edge
- Ganaru shocked by Crown loss
- Celtic and Chiefs in Macufe action
- Zwane extends Sundowns stay
- Paintsil positive about season
- Freese rallies for support
- Parker prepared for Pirates
- Bibo gets through training
- Meyiwa just wants to win
- KPL considering changes
- Irate Appiah slams Ghana FA