Less than a week after pulling out of next season's CAF Champions League, Chicken Inn have now announced they will take part after all.
Former Nigeria international midfielder Friday Ekpo was unhappy with the under-23 side's performance in the U23 Africa Cup of Nations on Sunday.
Kaizer Chiefs left-back Keegan Ritchie concedes he has a battle on his hands to oust the experienced Tsepo Masilela from the first team.
Former Western Stima and Gor Mahia player Kevin Onyango Oluoch is taking legal action against Premier League club Muhoroni Youth for breach of contract.
Premiership outfit Golden Arrows have announced the resignation of head coach Serame Letsoaka following just over five months at the helm.
Chippa United coach Roger Sikhakhane admits he needs to free up space in his squad before making a move for former SuperSport United winger Bennett Chenene.
Orlando Pirates defender Ayanda Gcaba believes the Soweto giants were made to pay for an underwhelming performance at home in the two-legged final of the CAF Confederation Cup.
Kaizer Chiefs striker Edward Manqele is confident head coach Steve Komphela's plans are finally starting to come together.
Former Orlando Pirates skipper Edward Motale feels that Eric Tinkler's men "lost with dignity and pride" as they stumbled at the final hurdle in the CAF Confederation Cup.
Kaizer Chiefs midfielder Reneilwe Letsholonyane has urged the club's supporters in Cape Town to turn out in numbers for the clash with Bidvest Wits at Cape Town Stadium.
Maritzburg United have confirmed the departure of head coach Clive Barker following a brief spell at the helm of the Premiership outfit.
Dynamos secretary-general Webster Chikengezha has confirmed that the club has opted against competing in the CAF Champions League.
Zambia coach Fighton Simukonda believes his side was unlucky to lose the opening game of the Under 23 African Cup of Nations to Tunisia.
Speaking ahead of next month's Telkom Knockout final, Mamelodi Sundowns captain Ramahlwe Mphahlele admits Premiership rivals Kaizer Chiefs are proven winners.
- Ekstein 'needs to work hard'
- Siasia promises qualification
- Tinkler proud of his players
- Omino narrows down targets
- Da Gama remains optimistic
- Sebola blames poor planning
- Dolly: We have to regroup
- Maluleka wary of Downs threat
- Gamecocks pull out of CAF comp
- Igesund: I can't complain
- Khuzwayo relishing Cape clash
- Tinkler: Bucs ready for final
- Sheppard praises Wits duo
- Carelse: Dolly move unlikely
- SuperSport trio off to Holland
- Mofedi questions Bucs defence
- Mwansa to return to Nkwazi
- Da Gama targets Senegal scalp
- Williamson: Complacency cost us
- Osimhen joins Nigeria U-23's
- Murambadoro extends Usuthu deal
- Dolly targets positive opening
- Mkhalele calls for Bucs focus
- Kekana ready for TKO final
- Ngulube joins Nkana ranks