SuperSport United defender Thabo Moloi has hailed new head coach Gordon Igesund for his impact on the dressing room since taking over.
Highlanders have taken disciplinary action against Charles Sibanda and Joel Ngodzo by dropping the duo from the first team due to their misbehaviour.
John Arwuah, who has been sidelined with an ankle injury, said he was bitterly disappointed by what transpired last week.
ZPC Kariba manager Saul Chaminuka has played down talk of his side being contenders for the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League title.
Roger de Sa believes that Brighton Mhlongo has what it takes to fill the void left at Orlando Pirates by the death of Senzo Meyiwa.
The Premier Soccer League have confirmed that all of this weekend's fixtures will be postponed as a mark of respect for the late Senzo Meyiwa.
Austin Eguavoen remains confident that the Super Eagles will qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations, despite the inauspicious start to their qualifying.
Former Governor of the Abia State, Orji Kalu, said it was time that the football authorities in Nigeria act in the interests of the country.
Nigeria Sports Minister Tammy Danagogo said he had not been served with any court order, despite reports which have suggested otherwise.
Mamelodi Sundowns will face Free State Stars on Saturday without the services of captain Alje Schut due to a knee injury.
Gor Mahia defender David Owino said the squad would have nobody else to blame but themselves if they failed to win the league this season.
Wilfred Mugeyi admits he is "enjoying every minute" of his time with AmaZulu and is confident he can help secure survival this season.
Fred Mwango said the football hooliganism, which ruined Gor Mahia's fixture against Sofapaka last week, simply could not be justified.
Ulinzi Stars will be significantly bolstered when they play against Bandari in a crucial Premier League fixture at the Afraha Stadium on Saturday.
- Bafana squad call postponed
- Mphela pays tribute to Senzo
- Sikhakhane coy on Chippa job
- Lawal: Eagles will soar again
- TKO dates and venues confirmed
- Duo wanted to pay respects
- Stars name new keeper coach
- Meyiwa funeral on Saturday
- Motsepe donates to fight Ebola
- Nigeria facing fresh FIFA ban
- Chippa confirm Manqele deal
- Arinze targeting Africa
- Njoku relieved by Heartland draw
- Gor Mahia punished by FKF
- Zikalala ready to step up
- Manqele starts Chippa training
- Saleh targets Sofapaka upset
- Musa: I'm still in shock
- Siasia to build around Iheanacho
- Freese: There is always pressure
- Pelembe to open contract talks
- Ongwae: We're still in it
- Pirates to retire number 1 jersey?
- Shabba: Meyiwa was a 'good guy'
- Da Gama's Meyiwa tribute