Bafana Bafana have been drawn alongside Cameroon in Group M of the qualification round for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon.
Gabon have been chosen as the host nation for the 2017 edition of the CAF Africa Cup of Nations.
The Confederation of African Football's executive committee will on Wednesday decide the hosts for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations.
Ghana's Christian Atsu hopes that his stellar performances for the Black Stars will boost his career at Everton, the player exclusively told football411's Russel Wiafe.
The Burkina Faso Football Federation have received several applications for the vacant head coaching position, including Nigeria's Stephen Keshi.
Avram Grant has reassured his commitment to the Ghana national team, saying he would love to stay on even after the expiration of his contract.
Mutiu Adepoju has warned that if the Nigerian Football Federation do not put the Super Eagles in order, the country risks missing out of the next AFCON finals.
Ivory Coast coach Herve Renard admits he is open to the possibility of leaving the Elephants to join another team, if the right offer were to presented itself.
Adam Kwarasey has revealed he would like to put the situation between himself and the Ghana FA behind him so as to return to the national team setup.
Avram Grant has revealed only the Ghana players who show their abilities will get the chance to feature for the national team in the future.
Emmanuel Mayuka is likely to miss the rest of the season for Southampton after picking up a serious injury during the African Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.
Morocco have rejected the sanctions and fines placed on them by the Confederation of African Football for their decision not to host this year's AFCON finals.
The Confederation of African Football have released their official Team of the Tournament for the recent Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.
Kolo Toure believes the current Ghana team are more than capable of ending their 33 year wait for the AFCON title when the tournament next rolls around in 2017.
- Ayew: Ghana deserved more
- Renard calls for local coaches
- Janza summons 26-man squad
- Barry: I worked for the team
- Renard understands Ghana pain
- Grant proud of Black Stars
- Yaya: It is unbelievable
- Burkina part ways with Put
- Kasperczak retains Mali reins
- Kidiaba happy with final bow
- Ayew not looking for revenge
- CAF slam western media
- Pellegrini downplays Yaya factor
- Grant wants Yattara banned
- Gyan 'cannot forgive' Yattara
- Renard has winning feeling
- DR Congo (4) 0-0 (2) Eq Guinea
- Paintsil puts money on Ghana
- Becker focusing on bronze
- Ibenge doesn't fear crowd
- Morocco banned from AFCON
- CAF suspend Jary
- AFCON hosts fined over violence
- DR Congo v Equatorial Guinea
- Finke: I won't quit Lions