South Africa national U20 coach Thabo Senong believes his team will beat Namibia in their CAF AFCON Youth championship's qualifying return leg at FNB Stadium.
Callisto Pasuwa has become only the third Zimbabwe coach to help the Warriors to qualify for the African Cup of Nations, and naturally he is ecstatic with the achievement.
Egypt and Senegal both recorded wins on Saturday to qualify for the African Nations Cup to be held in Gabon next year.
Tunisia boosted their chances of qualifying for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations with a convincing 3-0 win over Djibouti at Stade du Ville in Djibouti City on Friday.
Cameroon secured qualification for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations as they beat 10-man Mauritania 1-0 at Stade Olympique in Nouakchott on Friday night.
Bafana Bafana are set to face Gambia in a 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifier at Stade Olympique in Nouakchott on Saturday afternoon.
Bafana Bafana coach Ephraim 'Shakes' Mashaba feels the healthy competition for places in his squad is good for the country.
Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba has urged the national team to put their best foot forward against Gambia at the Independence Stadium in Bakau on Saturday.
Bafana Bafana head coach Ephraim 'Shakes' Mashaba has revealed South Africa's 23-man squad for their crucial upcoming Afcon 2017 qualifier against Gambia.
Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba bemoaned his team's lack of edge in front of goal after their goalless draw against Cameroon on Tuesday.
The Soccer Coach Union of Zimbabwe has congratulated the Warriors' coach Callisto Pasuwa for their impressive 2017 AFCON qualification campaign.
Bafana Bafana's slim hopes of qualifying for the 2017 AFCON in Gabon were dashed as they were held to a goalless draw with Cameroon at the Moses Mabhida Stadium on Tuesday.
Democratic Republic of Congo struck at the end of either half to claim a 2-0 victory over Angola in their Africa Cup on Nation 2017 qualifier at Estádio 11 de Novembro on Tuesday.
Bafana Bafana captain Itumeleng Khune believes a positive result against Cameroon would put them right back on track for 2017 AFCON qualification.
- Practice makes perfect for Kekana
- South Africa v Cameroon
- Mashaba holds AFCON hope
- Kenya defeat marred by crowd trouble
- Black Stars held by Mambas
- Zimbabwe hold Swaziland
- Alimi: We're in Lagos to win
- Wanyama finally joins Kenya camp
- Zambian squad named for Congo games
- Warriors Afcon qualifiers squad announced
- Nkosi winner sends Free State through
- Ex-boss Phiri backs Katongo, Chansa
- Siasia back in charge of Super Eagles
- Echiejile targets Pharaohs scalp
- Tyson on Bafana Bafana defence
- Musa promises improvements
- Mashaba hits back at critics
- Shakes: Even Jesus suffered
- Khune apologises for blunder
- Mashaba: Nothing went our way
- Khune devastated by Bafana error
- Furman looking to bounce back
- Mauritania cruise past Bafana
- Khune confident of victory
- Bobby wants home comforts