CAF have confirmed that Cameroon, the Ivory Coast and Guinea have been awarded rights to host the Africa Cup of Nations.
FAZ has confirmed Zambia's remaining 2015 AFCON home qualifiers will no longer be played at the National Heroes Stadium.
Zimbabwe Football Association has formally approached their Zambian counterparts to join them in their bid as co-hosts of AFCON 2017.
Zambia coach Honour Janza believes the criticism against his side is justified, following a disappointing start to their AFCON qualifying campaign.
Former Nigeria goalkeeper Segun Oguns has spoken out against the rehiring of Stephen Keshi as the senior national team head coach.
ZIFA have received the full backing of two of the country's ministries following their plans to bid for hosting rights for AFCON 2017.
Andile Jali has called for patience from Bafana's supporters as the new-look side continue searching for their best combinations.
Zimbabwe have been approached by Morocco to take part in a friendly international in November as part of their AFCON preparations.
Stephen Keshi has admitted he is unsure of his future as head coach Nigeria after overseeing the country's opening two 2015 AFCON qualifiers.
Shakes Mashaba says he hopes to avoid making too many changes to his Bafana squad as he looks to keep the core of the team the same.
Egypt currently face the very realistic prospect being excluded from the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations, following their second defeat of the qualifying campaign.
Emmanuel Adebayor has slammed the Togo FA after the players were left to fend for themselves while preparing for their recent 2015 AFCON qualifiers.
Bafana Bafana midfielder Themba Zwane has told F411 that he is happy with the progress he has made, but knows there is more work to be done.
Stephen Keshi admits Nigeria are not at the level he wants them to be, but feels their performance against Bafana showed they are improving.
- Shakes bemoans Ndulula injury
- South Africa 0-0 Nigeria
- Dolly: We want all the points
- Mashaba winds up Keshi
- Appiah hopes to make amends
- Vilakazi: SA snubs inspired me
- South Africa v Nigeria
- Zambia rocked by travel chaos
- Obiazor dropped for Bafana clash
- Keshi to join Eagles on Tuesday
- Bwalya remains optimistic
- Meyiwa calls for Cape support
- Vilakazi: We'll make SA proud
- Etafia wary of Bafana threat
- Ndulula settled with Bafana
- Janza laments AFCON draw
- Masango: We needed to win
- Mashaba prefers playing away
- Meyiwa: We deserved win
- Meyiwa earns Pirates' praise
- Sudan 0-3 South Africa
- Janza wants winning culture
- Gyan focused on the future
- Dolly: Bafana will adapt
- Nigeria recall delights Igiebor