Shakes Mashaba insists a positive result against Mauritania cannot be taken for granted as Bafana gear up for their 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier next month.
The 25-man Bafana squad to take on Mauritania in next month's AFCON qualifier has been announced, with the most notable inclusion being veteran Kaizer Chiefs defender Tsepo Masilela.
Former Nigeria captain Sunday Oliseh has leapt to the defence of Vincent Enyeama, while also launching a stinging attack on the Nigerian Football Federation.
South Africa coach Shakes Mashaba has hit back at criticism over his side's profligacy up front, claiming the problem starts at the grass-roots level.
The kick-off of Bafana Bafana's 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Gambia at the Moses Mabhida Stadium has been moved to 7pm on Saturday.
Bafana Bafana defender Thulani Hlatshwayo is relishing the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Gambia on Saturday.
Thamsanqa Gabuza has been called up to replace Tokelo Rantie for Bafana's 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Gambia on Saturday.
Vincent Enyeama admits he is unhappy with the choice of venue for Saturday's Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Chad due to violent unrest in the country.
Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba will deploy a goalkeeping and captaincy rotation policy during the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Bafana Bafana head coach Ephraim Mashaba has lost the services of four players ahead of Saturday's Africa Cup of Nations clash with Gambia.
South Africa head coach Shakes Mashaba has named his 23-man squad for Bafana Bafana's upcoming 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Nigeria's worst fears were realised when it was established they would lock horns with Egypt in Group G of Africa Cup of Nations qualifying.
Bafana Bafana have been drawn alongside Cameroon in Group M of the qualification round for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon.
Gabon have been chosen as the host nation for the 2017 edition of the CAF Africa Cup of Nations.
- CAF to name AFCON 2017 hosts
- Atsu shifts focus to Everton
- Applicants in for Burkinabe job
- Grant committed to Black Stars
- Adepoju fears for Eagles future
- Renard open to new challenge
- Kwarasey wants Ghana return
- Grant: Hard work earns call-ups
- Mayuka out for season
- Morocco reject CAF sanctions
- CAF name AFCON's best
- Toure feels for Black Stars
- Ayew: Ghana deserved more
- Renard calls for local coaches
- Janza summons 26-man squad
- Barry: I worked for the team
- Renard understands Ghana pain
- Grant proud of Black Stars
- Yaya: It is unbelievable
- Burkina part ways with Put
- Kasperczak retains Mali reins
- Kidiaba happy with final bow
- Ayew not looking for revenge
- CAF slam western media
- Pellegrini downplays Yaya factor