South Africa coach Shakes Mashaba has hit back at criticism over his side's profligacy up front, claiming the problem starts at the grass-roots level.
The kick-off of Bafana Bafana's 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Gambia at the Moses Mabhida Stadium has been moved to 7pm on Saturday.
Bafana Bafana defender Thulani Hlatshwayo is relishing the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Gambia on Saturday.
Thamsanqa Gabuza has been called up to replace Tokelo Rantie for Bafana's 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Gambia on Saturday.
Vincent Enyeama admits he is unhappy with the choice of venue for Saturday's Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Chad due to violent unrest in the country.
Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba will deploy a goalkeeping and captaincy rotation policy during the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Bafana Bafana head coach Ephraim Mashaba has lost the services of four players ahead of Saturday's Africa Cup of Nations clash with Gambia.
South Africa head coach Shakes Mashaba has named his 23-man squad for Bafana Bafana's upcoming 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Nigeria's worst fears were realised when it was established they would lock horns with Egypt in Group G of Africa Cup of Nations qualifying.
Bafana Bafana have been drawn alongside Cameroon in Group M of the qualification round for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon.
Gabon have been chosen as the host nation for the 2017 edition of the CAF Africa Cup of Nations.
The Confederation of African Football's executive committee will on Wednesday decide the hosts for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations.
Ghana's Christian Atsu hopes that his stellar performances for the Black Stars will boost his career at Everton, the player exclusively told football411's Russel Wiafe.
The Burkina Faso Football Federation have received several applications for the vacant head coaching position, including Nigeria's Stephen Keshi.
- Grant committed to Black Stars
- Adepoju fears for Eagles future
- Renard open to new challenge
- Kwarasey wants Ghana return
- Grant: Hard work earns call-ups
- Mayuka out for season
- Morocco reject CAF sanctions
- CAF name AFCON's best
- Toure feels for Black Stars
- Ayew: Ghana deserved more
- Renard calls for local coaches
- Janza summons 26-man squad
- Barry: I worked for the team
- Renard understands Ghana pain
- Grant proud of Black Stars
- Yaya: It is unbelievable
- Burkina part ways with Put
- Kasperczak retains Mali reins
- Kidiaba happy with final bow
- Ayew not looking for revenge
- CAF slam western media
- Pellegrini downplays Yaya factor
- Grant wants Yattara banned
- Gyan 'cannot forgive' Yattara
- Renard has winning feeling