The Burkina Faso Football Federation have received several applications for the vacant head coaching position, including Nigeria's Stephen Keshi.
Avram Grant has reassured his commitment to the Ghana national team, saying he would love to stay on even after the expiration of his contract.
Mutiu Adepoju has warned that if the Nigerian Football Federation do not put the Super Eagles in order, the country risks missing out of the next AFCON finals.
Ivory Coast coach Herve Renard admits he is open to the possibility of leaving the Elephants to join another team, if the right offer were to presented itself.
Adam Kwarasey has revealed he would like to put the situation between himself and the Ghana FA behind him so as to return to the national team setup.
Avram Grant has revealed only the Ghana players who show their abilities will get the chance to feature for the national team in the future.
Emmanuel Mayuka is likely to miss the rest of the season for Southampton after picking up a serious injury during the African Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.
Morocco have rejected the sanctions and fines placed on them by the Confederation of African Football for their decision not to host this year's AFCON finals.
The Confederation of African Football have released their official Team of the Tournament for the recent Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.
Kolo Toure believes the current Ghana team are more than capable of ending their 33 year wait for the AFCON title when the tournament next rolls around in 2017.
Andre Ayew believes the Black Stars "deserved" to lift the Africa Cup of Nations after Sunday's final defeat to Cote d'Ivoire left him in emotional turmoil.
Ivory Coast coach Herve Renard has called on the Confederation of African Football to implement an "African-only" rule for coaches at the Africa Cup of Nations.
Zambia coach Honour Janza has called up 26 players for a five-day training camp which kicks off in Lusaka on 22 February.
Goalkeeper Boubacar Barry feels he has proved his doubters wrong after helping the Ivory Coast defeat Ghana in the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations final.
- Renard understands Ghana pain
- Grant proud of Black Stars
- Yaya: It is unbelievable
- Burkina part ways with Put
- Kasperczak retains Mali reins
- Kidiaba happy with final bow
- Ayew not looking for revenge
- CAF slam western media
- Pellegrini downplays Yaya factor
- Grant wants Yattara banned
- Gyan 'cannot forgive' Yattara
- Renard has winning feeling
- DR Congo (4) 0-0 (2) Eq Guinea
- Paintsil puts money on Ghana
- Becker focusing on bronze
- Ibenge doesn't fear crowd
- Morocco banned from AFCON
- CAF suspend Jary
- AFCON hosts fined over violence
- DR Congo v Equatorial Guinea
- Finke: I won't quit Lions
- Ghana v Ivory Coast
- Kidiaba to bid DRC farewell
- Gbohouo: I don't delay tactics
- Oliseh backs Elephants for glory