CAF has expressed concerns about Michel Platini airing his opinions on the Africa Cup of Nations in the public domain.
Nigeria caretaker coach Shaibu Amodu has been handed a list of 66 players to choose from for the Super Eagles' final two 2015 AFCON qualifiers.
Seyi Akinwunmi, vice-president of the Nigeria Football Federation, says the West African nation is interested in hosting the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
Taribo West has criticised Nigeria centre-backs Kenneth Omeruo and Godfrey Oboabona for their performance in the AFCON qualifiers.
Former Nigeria head coach Stephen Keshi has spoken out against reports that he was fired from his post as the national team mentor.
Roger de Sa admits he was surprised to see Rivaldo Coetzee earn a call up to Bafana, but said he trusted Shakes Mashaba's judgement.
The Zimbabwe Football Association have announced that they won't be submitting a bid for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations hosting rights.
SAFA president Danny Jordaan has poured cold water on suggestions that South Africa will host the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
Sani Kaita has voiced his belief that incoming Nigeria head coach Shuaibu Amodu can lead them to qualification for the 2015 AFCON tournament.
Southampton striker Emmanuel Mayuka has expressed his delight after ending his goal drought for Zambia which lasted over two years.
Mamelodi Sundowns midfielder Lindokuhle Mbatha is confident that Bafana Bafana will qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations next year.
Bafana Bafana midfielder Siphiwe Tshabalala is backing his countrymen to top their group and qualify for the 2015 African Cup of Nations.
Morocco have withdrawn their right to host the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations due to fears over the spread of the Ebola virus.
South Africa and Egypt are leading the race to take over as emergency hosts of the 2015 AFCON following Morocco's request to withdraw as hosts.
- Nigeria confirm Keshi sacking
- Le Roy 'shocked' by Shakes
- South Africa 0-0 Congo
- Le Roy hits back at Mashaba
- Bafana dealt Matlaba blow
- Ndulula not done just yet
- Mashaba keeps Congo line-up
- Segolela expects Congo double
- Shakes surprised by form
- NFF set to give Keshi the boot
- Aluko issues rallying cry
- Gyan confident of qualification
- Zambia send Katongo back home
- Yeye not taking Congo lightly
- Furman: Players help each other
- Origi impressed with squad
- Kambwili rallies Zambia troops
- Okocha defends Keshi
- Meyiwa pleased with growth
- Nigeria the victim of sabotage?
- Coetzee: I almost withdrew
- Janza happy with away draw
- Morocco back Kenya bid
- Erasmus lauds Bucs trio's role
- Mashaba sees improvements