The Soccer Coach Union of Zimbabwe has congratulated the Warriors' coach Callisto Pasuwa for their impressive 2017 AFCON qualification campaign.
Bafana Bafana's slim hopes of qualifying for the 2017 AFCON in Gabon were dashed as they were held to a goalless draw with Cameroon at the Moses Mabhida Stadium on Tuesday.
Democratic Republic of Congo struck at the end of either half to claim a 2-0 victory over Angola in their Africa Cup on Nation 2017 qualifier at Estádio 11 de Novembro on Tuesday.
Bafana Bafana captain Itumeleng Khune believes a positive result against Cameroon would put them right back on track for 2017 AFCON qualification.
Bafana Bafana midfielder Hhlompho Kekana reveals his long-range goals are no fluke because he regularly practices the skill in training.
Bafana Bafana go into their Africa Cup of Nations qualifying Group M encounter against Cameroon at the Moses Mabhida Stadium on Tuesday in desperate need of a win.
Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba has refused to give up on their aim of qualifying for the Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon in January.
Kenya's Africa Cup of Nations hopes suffered another blow after they went down 1-0 to Guinea-Bissau in a Group E qualifier at the Nyayo National Stadium on Sunday.
Ghana saw their 100% record in Group H come to an end after they were held to a goalless draw by Mozambique in their 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier at Estadio do Zimpeto on Sunday.
Goals at either end of the first half saw Zimbabwe hold Swaziland to a 1-1 draw in their Africa Cup of Nations 2017 qualifier at Somhlolo National Stadium on Friday.
Kano Pillars center-back Jamiu Alimi is confident his side will come from their NPFL clash against MFM FC at Agege Stadium on Wednesday with maximum points.
Kenya national team captain Victor Wanyama has eventually managed to catch up with the rest of squad in camp, after missing his flight from Morocco.
Chipolopolo coach George Lwandamina has named his 23-man squad that will do duty in two consecutive 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers against the Congo.
Zimbabwean national team coach Callisto Pasuwa has announced a 27-man provisional squad ahead of their African Nations Cup qualifier against Swaziland next week.
- Nkosi winner sends Free State through
- Ex-boss Phiri backs Katongo, Chansa
- Siasia back in charge of Super Eagles
- Echiejile targets Pharaohs scalp
- Tyson on Bafana Bafana defence
- Musa promises improvements
- Mashaba hits back at critics
- Shakes: Even Jesus suffered
- Khune apologises for blunder
- Mashaba: Nothing went our way
- Khune devastated by Bafana error
- Furman looking to bounce back
- Mauritania cruise past Bafana
- Khune confident of victory
- Bobby wants home comforts
- SA have done their homework
- Ngcongca expects response
- Mauritania v South Africa
- Serero fit for AFCON qualifier
- Enyeama sits out AFCON qualifier
- Obi ruled out of Nigeria qualifier
- Wafula eyes home dominance
- Shakes waiting on injury scans
- Mashaba calls for caution
- Bafana name 25-man squad