Enyimba are determined to show they are Nigeria's biggest club and aim to win next year's CAF Champions League to prove this.
Siphiwe Tshabalala is hopeful his contributions for Chiefs can lead to a recall to the Bafana squad ahead of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.
Kaizer Chiefs midfielder Reneilwe Letsholonyane believes South Africa's tough Africa Cup of Nations group will only make the team stronger.
South Africa can expect their sternest test to date after being drawn in the 'group of death' for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
With Bafana Bafana flying as high as they ever have before, it's easy for South Africans to start getting excited about next year's Equatorial Guinea showpiece, and rightfully so.
An outstanding performance in the Nelson Mandela Challenge has added depth to the Bafana squad, leaving coach Shakes Mashaba more than pleased.
Former Nigerian defender Patrick Pascal has praised South Africa's new-look team and says they are good enough to win next year's African Cup of Nations.
Nine days after the Nigerian national team failed to qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations, people are still trying to identify what went wrong during that abysmal campaign.
Simon Kaodi Kaushi has called for Honour Janza to be handed the coach's job on a full-time basis following Zambia's successful qualification for AFCON 2015.
The Ghana Football Association are set to confirm former Chelsea boss Avram Grant as their new head coach at the end of the week.
Nigeria captain Vincent Enyeama says he would gladly give up his CAF African Player of the Year award for a place at the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
The Nigerian Football Federation have taken "full responsibility" for the Super Eagles' failed 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying campaign.
Stuart Baxter has hailed the "courageous efforts" put on by the Chiefs players who helped Bafana secure their successful qualification to the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
Sundowns midfielder Teko Modise believes Shakes Mashaba deserves plenty of credit for leading South Africa to the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations as Group A winners.
- Aluko gutted by AFCON flop
- Keshi: We took it for granted
- Mashaba: We're here to compete
- Furman disappointed by draw
- Nigeria 2-2 South Africa
- Keshi searching for three points
- Coetzee eyeing Eagles scalp
- Nigeria v South Africa
- Jordaan hails 'amazing year'
- Shakes hopes for fair refereeing
- Fagrie calls for Bafana focus
- Gcaba: We'll play without fear
- Akpabio commends Nigeria
- Echiejile promises Bafana scalp
- Shakes sees 'turning point'
- Hunt hails 'fantastic' Bafana
- Ambrose: It's all about the fans
- Yeye: I'm living my dream
- Furman revels in qualification
- Mashaba expresses Bafana pride
- South Africa 2-1 Sudan
- Mashaba: It's a must-win game
- Furman named Bafana skipper
- South Africa v Sudan
- Shakes coy on new captain