The Ghana Football Association are set to confirm former Chelsea boss Avram Grant as their new head coach at the end of the week.
Nigeria captain Vincent Enyeama says he would gladly give up his CAF African Player of the Year award for a place at the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
The Nigerian Football Federation have taken "full responsibility" for the Super Eagles' failed 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying campaign.
Stuart Baxter has hailed the "courageous efforts" put on by the Chiefs players who helped Bafana secure their successful qualification to the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
Sundowns midfielder Teko Modise believes Shakes Mashaba deserves plenty of credit for leading South Africa to the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations as Group A winners.
Sone Aluko admits Nigeria are bitterly disappointed to have missed out on a place at AFCON 2015 following Wednesday's 2-2 draw against South Africa.
Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi believes his players only have themselves to blame after failing to qualify for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
Shakes Mashaba says it will be to any team's detriment to take South Africa lightly at next year's Africa Cup of Nations finals in Equatorial Guinea.
Dean Furman admits Bafana were "very disappointed" not to have beaten Nigeria after Wednesday's 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier finished 2-2.
Nigeria battled from two goals down to secure a 2-2 draw with 10-man Bafana Bafana, but the result was not enough for them to qualify for the 2015 AFCON.
Stephen Keshi thinks that his players have the capacity to build on the momentum gathered during the 2-0 victory recorded in the Congo last weekend.
Rivaldo Coetzee insists Bafana are targeting nothing less than maximum points against Nigeria as they look to end their long-standing winless run against the Super Eagles.
Nigeria have it all to do when they host Group A leaders South Africa in the final round of 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying on Wednesday.
South African Football Association president Danny Jordaan admits he has been left overjoyed by Bafana Bafana's achievements during an "amazing" 2014.
- Shakes hopes for fair refereeing
- Fagrie calls for Bafana focus
- Gcaba: We'll play without fear
- Akpabio commends Nigeria
- Echiejile promises Bafana scalp
- Shakes sees 'turning point'
- Hunt hails 'fantastic' Bafana
- Ambrose: It's all about the fans
- Yeye: I'm living my dream
- Furman revels in qualification
- Mashaba expresses Bafana pride
- South Africa 2-1 Sudan
- Mashaba: It's a must-win game
- Furman named Bafana skipper
- South Africa v Sudan
- Shakes coy on new captain
- Sunzu blow for Copper Bullets
- Igesund rallies Durban support
- Equatorial Guinea to host AFCON
- Mkhalele: Serero must step up
- Ebola worry for Enyeama
- Majoro calms injury fears
- Mashaba: We will be ready
- Bafana Bafana call for Sekola
- Keshi expects 'hostile' Congo