SAFA have confirmed that next month's AFCON qualifier against Sudan will take place in Durban in order to pay tribute to Senzo Meyiwa.
The announcement of the Bafana Bafana squad for the upcoming AFCON qualifiers against Sudan and Nigeria has been postponed.
Nigeria international Raheem Lawal still sees light at the end of the tunnel, despite what has been a largely disastrous AFCON qualifying campaign.
FIFA have given Nigeria until Friday to reinstate the recently-sacked NFF executives, or risk being banned from all footballing activities.
Nigeria international Ahmed Musa has admitted to being disturbed after hearing about the passing of Bafana Bafana goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa.
Bafana Bafana assistant coach Owen da Gama has paid tribute to slain Orlando Pirates goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa.
The NFF have confirmed Nigeria will utlise the artificial pitch in Warri to simulate conditions ahead of the upcoming clash against Congo.
Honour Janza admits he was happy with what he saw from Zambia following the 1-1 draw against Cote d'Ivoire in Lusaka on Saturday.
Stephen Keshi has thrown his hat in the ring for the vacant Ghana post, claiming they can win the 2015 AFCON under his stewardship.
Vincent Enyeama has added his voice to the debate surrounding the possible postponement of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations because of the Ebola virus.
CAF has expressed concerns about Michel Platini airing his opinions on the Africa Cup of Nations in the public domain.
Nigeria caretaker coach Shaibu Amodu has been handed a list of 66 players to choose from for the Super Eagles' final two 2015 AFCON qualifiers.
Seyi Akinwunmi, vice-president of the Nigeria Football Federation, says the West African nation is interested in hosting the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
Taribo West has criticised Nigeria centre-backs Kenneth Omeruo and Godfrey Oboabona for their performance in the AFCON qualifiers.
- Keshi denies being sacked
- Coetzee call surprised De Sa
- ZIFA won't bid for 2015
- South Africa won't host AFCON
- Kaita backs new Nigeria coach
- Mayuka ends goal drought
- Mbatha: Bafana will qualify
- Shabba confident of qualification
- Morocco withdraw as 2015 hosts
- Nations line up for 2015 AFCON
- Nigeria confirm Keshi sacking
- Le Roy 'shocked' by Shakes
- South Africa 0-0 Congo
- Le Roy hits back at Mashaba
- Bafana dealt Matlaba blow
- Ndulula not done just yet
- Mashaba keeps Congo line-up
- Segolela expects Congo double
- Shakes surprised by form
- NFF set to give Keshi the boot
- Aluko issues rallying cry
- Gyan confident of qualification
- Zambia send Katongo back home
- Yeye not taking Congo lightly
- Furman: Players help each other