Ajax Cape Town closed the gap on leaders Kaizer Chiefs after claiming a 1-0 win over Bloemfontein Celtic at the Cape Town Stadium on Wednesday night.
Bidvest Wits surged into the top five of the Absa Premiership standings after beating Mpumalanga Black Aces 2-1 on Wednesday night.
Siyabonga Nomvethe lifted the gloom at struggling Moroka Swallows, with his two late goals securing a 2-1 win over Maritzburg United at Harry Gwala Stadium on Wednesday.
The University of Pretoria and Orlando Pirates played to a goalless Premiership draw in Pretoria on Wednesday evening.
Former AmaZulu midfielder Ruzaigh Gamildien has said that he is hopeful of making a return to the Premiership in January.
Stuart Baxter has revealed that goalkeeper Brilliant Khuzwayo will remain the club's number one when Itumeleng Khune returns to action.
Stoke have confirmed that on-loan Chelsea winger Victor Moses is carrying a "significant thigh injury" which will keep him out of action until after the New Year.
Kosta Papic has conceded that he and his opposite number Stuart Baxter will be ruing their sides' inability to take their chances in Tuesday's 0-0 draw.
CAPS United skipper Tapuwa Khumbuyani has hit out at the unruly supporters who vented their frustrations at the team for handing Dynamos the ZPSL title.
Southampton midfielder Victor Wanyama returned from the trip to Aston Villa this week to find his home had been hit by burglars.
Simon Kaodi Kaushi has called for Honour Janza to be handed the coach's job on a full-time basis following Zambia's successful qualification for AFCON 2015.
AmaZulu midfielder Tshepo Liphoko thinks that Steve Barker has the capacity to spark a reversal of fortunes at the club.
Reigning Zimbabwe Premier League champions Dynamos could bring Ian Gorowa back to the club as head coach if Callisto Pasuwa vacates the post.
Dynamos captain Murape Murape insists he has no intention of retiring from professional football any time soon after helping lead the team to ZPSL title glory.
- Myeni strives for consistency
- Maritzburg United v Swallows
- Pinnick targets referees
- Egwuekwe linked with Udinese
- Gor negotiate with Sserunkuma
- Muhiddin knows how to improve
- Baxter slams wasteful Chiefs
- KPL rejects format change
- Mugeyi set for technical role
- Polokwane City 0-0 Kaizer Chiefs
- Chippa United v Free State Stars
- Pinnick seeks coaching reform
- Eduok seeking greener pastures
- Shakes names Challenge squad
- CAF financial worry for DeMbare
- Shabanie hounded by own fans
- Keshi against foreign coaches
- Dube congratulates Dynamos
- Ajax Cape Town v Bloem Celtic
- Pretoria University v Pirates
- Komphela gunning for Swallows
- Dikwena promised TKO bonuses
- Baxter searching for City chinks
- Papic: We don't fear Chiefs
- Mafani: We were punished