Polokwane City will be hoping to secure their Premiership survival on Saturday when they host an out of form Mpumalanga Black Aces side at the Peter Mokaba Stadium.
Jomo Cosmos will host University of Pretoria in what will be a classic relegation do-or-die dogfight at Olen Park on Sunday.
Mamelodi Sundowns will look to restore their seven-point lead atop the Premiership table with a positive result against Kaizer Chiefs on Saturday.
Platinum Stars coach Cavin Johnson has vowed to give in-form Orlando Pirates a run for their money in the Premiership on Monday.
Former Kaizer Chiefs defender Brian Mathe does not believe Ivan Bukenya will ever make the grade at Naturena and advised the club to release the midfielder at the end of the season.
Mamelodi Sundowns legend Roger Feutmba has advised the team's coaching staff to shakeup the starting line-up.
Kaizer Chiefs have confirmed that goalkeeper Reyaad Pieterse will be leaving the Absa Premiership club at the end of the campaign.
Ajax Cape Town coach Roger De Sa admits his side has a lot of work to do to secure a top-eight finish in the Premiership this season.
Kaizer Chiefs coach Steve Komphela has been satisfied with Edward Manqele's effort during training of late.
Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane claims a number of injuries have restricted him from rotating his team, following their recent slump in form.
Zesco United coach George Lwandamina has called for level heads after his team surged to second in the FAZ Super League table.
Orlando Pirates striker Tendai Ndoro says the competition for a starting place up front is pushing him to play to the best of his ability.
Golden Arrows will be looking to build on their remarkable midweek turnaround when they host Free State Stars in Chatsworth on Saturday.
Mathare United coach Francis Kimanzi believes a share of the spoils was the appropriate result against Tusker FC in the Kenyan Premier League (KPL).
- Komphela: Downs clash not about revenge
- Malesela happy with Chippa showing
- Balogun found guilty of violent conduct
- Mbesuma wants top scorer award
- Verbauwhede placed on leave
- Mphahlele: It's tougher now
- Nedbank Cup semi-final details confirmed
- Tinkler bemoans two lost points
- Komphela kept Chiefs faith
- Mosimane content with Ajax result
- Maritzburg United v SuperSport United
- Dynamos rushing to register striker
- Victorious Mwalala hails Planets
- Mariga gets five-game ban
- Omeruo raring to go for Nigeria
- Mhlongo bemoans Polokwane draw
- Yeye hails hard-fought Chiefs win
- Ritchie relieved with win
- Mhango wants more goals
- Bartlett: Defeat is hard to swallow
- Pirates unable to break down City
- Chiefs come from behind to beat Tuks
- Eagles hope to keep Bucs striker
- Disappointing Downs held by Ajax
- Chilli Boys too hot for Dikwena