Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew believes SuperSport United were below par in the first half of their game on Friday, but was impressed with how they fought back.
Khama Billiat feels Mamelodi Sundowns' pre-season campaign can give them the edge as they go in search of the Premiership crown in 2015/16.
Konkola Blades coach Enos Silwimba feels his side's 1-1 draw against Nkana on Saturday was down to their pre-match preparations.
The Zimbabwe Football Association have revealed that, from the 2017 season, only two teams will be relegated from the Premier Soccer League.
Platinum Stars head coach Cavin Johnson has praised the signing of Bongi Ntuli and believes the striker will make his side that much stronger this season.
Former Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi has reportedly demanded the Nigerian Football Federation pay him a compensation package worth 1 billion Naira.
Ajax Cape Town head coach Roger de Sa is pleased with the club's pre-season preparations so far, but admitted they need one or two more signings.
Sofapaka coach Sam Timbe has not given up hope of challenging for the Kenyan Premier League title this year, despite sitting 10 points off to the top of the table.
Maritzburg United head coach Mandla Ncikazi admits he has a tough task filling Steve Komphela's shoes at the club, but has confidence in his ability.
Nigeria head coach Sunday Oliseh is content with the Super Eagles' potential opponents in their 2018 World Cup qualifier but warned his charges against complacency.
Orlando Pirates coach Eric Tinkler bemoaned his side's inability to convert their chances following Sunday's 1-0 win against Sfaxien in the CAF Confederation Cup.
Orlando Pirates are eagerly awaiting an update on the injury status of Thabo Matlaba following Sunday's CAF Confederation Cup victory over Sfaxien.
Orlando Pirates midfielder Thabo Rakhale felt the most important thing was getting the three points, after bagging the winner in a 1-0 victory over Sfaxien on Sunday night.
Thabo Rakhale's second-half goal proved the difference as Orlando Pirates secured a 1-0 victory against CS Sfaxien in their CAF Confed clash on Sunday night.
- Simukonda warns of backlash
- Ntuli grateful for loan move
- Gor Mahia facing sanctions
- Mokoena to fight for place
- Maritzburg snap up Rusike
- Igesund accepts blame for loss
- FIFA World Cup qualifiers draw
- Sarr: Bucs ready for Sfaxien test
- Maponyane comments on Khune
- Zanaco looking to bounce back
- Ndiraya calls for focus
- Mathe hopes to extend streak
- Jele: It's do or die for Bucs
- Mashego up for the fight
- Komphela cool under pressure
- Chiyangi expects response
- Chapungu need 'mental strength'
- Were thrilled with third treble
- Tinkler: We must up our game
- Pardew praise for SuperSport
- CS Sfaxien v Orlando Pirates
- Fitness doubts for Chiefs duo
- Stars: Abraw left a free agent
- Komphela: MTN8 will set the tone
- Igesund relishing Eagles clash