Gor Mahia striker Dan Sserunkuma has admitted he would prefer retaining the Kenya Premier League title over the Golden Boot award.
The Soweto derby between Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates has evolved over the years, according to Amakhosi stalwart Doc Khumalo.
Vladimir Vermezovic is looking to play down the level of excitement at Pirates as they gear up for Saturday's MTN8 final against Chiefs.
Elderson Echiejile could not hide his delight following Monaco's 1-0 win over Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League on Tuesday.
AFC Leopards forward Noah Wafula has not given up on winning the Kenya Premier League Golden Boot award this season.
MP Black Aces are hopeful of having the services of experienced defender Mbulelo Mabizela available to them next weekend when they face Ajax CT.
AmaZulu defender S'fiso Hlanti has welcomed the competition with Marc Van Heerden for a starting spot at the KZN outfit.
Bafana Bafana have moved up two places in the latest FIFA rankings, and now occupy 67th position overall and 14th place in Africa.
Bloemfontein Celtic midfielder Musa Nyatama has praised the recent meeting between the players and the club's new owner, Max Tshabalala.
Didier Drogba has called on Chelsea's fans to give him time to regain his best form after rejoining in the recent transfer period.
Orlando Pirates midfielder Issa Sarr has admitted that he is unsure of his chances of breaking into the Senegal national team.
Neil Tovey is convinced Chiefs will have the edge over Pirates when they Soweto giants lock horns in the MTN8 final on Saturday.
Mohammed Baba Ganaru admits he was shocked to see Nasarawa United slump to a 3-0 defeat against Crown FC in the NPL on Wednesday.
Bloemfontein Celtic and Kaizer Chiefs have been confirmed as opponents at this year's Macufe Cup set for the Free State Stadium.
- Zwane extends Sundowns stay
- Paintsil positive about season
- Freese rallies for support
- Parker prepared for Pirates
- Bibo gets through training
- Meyiwa just wants to win
- KPL considering changes
- Irate Appiah slams Ghana FA
- Chippa to stick with Sikhakhane
- ZIFA ask FAZ for joint bid
- Osama running out of time
- Kago has a bright future
- Mathuthu urges Rhinos focus
- Ingwe to settle salaries
- Nuttall denies coaches rift
- Akwa to up the ante
- Ekeji: Nigerian football evolving
- Newman aiming for CAF spot
- Wolves woes behind them
- Nahayo lauds Aces ambitions
- Yeye brushes aside SA snub
- Baxter undecided on keeper
- Yeye: Focus on teamwork
- CAF still to make a ruling
- Bucs sweat on Ntshumayelo