Orlando Pirates will be seen by many as underdogs for the second leg of the CAF Confederation Cup final against Tunisian side Etoile du Sahel on Sunday.
Mamelodi Sundowns skipper Ramahlwe Mphahlele believes teammate Keagan Dolly needs to put in more effort in order to become a true superstar.
Veteran striker Mike Baraza is one of several players that are likely to be let go by Kenyan Premier League outfit Western Stima.
Kennedy Mweene says Mamelodi Sundowns are feeling rejuvenated and are relishing the upcoming Telkom Knockout final against Kaizer Chiefs.
AmaZulu left-back Marc van Heerden has rubbished reports linking him with a move away from the National First Division club.
Bidvest Wits striker Henrico Botes has warned his teammates to expect a resurgence from the other Premiership title contenders.
Having recently clenched the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) title, Enyimba coach Kadiri Ikhana is now looking ahead to the CAF Champions League with optimism.
Platinum Stars attacking midfielder Robert Ng'ambi is hoping that Bonginkosi Ntuli's stay at the club can be made into a permanent one.
Highlanders chief executive officer Ndumiso Gumede is hopeful that a deal will soon be struck with Dutch coach Elroy Akbay.
Orlando Pirates dribbling wizard Thabo Rakhale has described the club's run in the CAF Confederation Cup as a great learning experience.
Orlando Pirates legend Dumisa Ngobe believes the Buccaneers can overcome testing conditions in Tunisia this weekend to lay their hands on the CAF Confederation Cup trophy.
Kaizer Chiefs goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune could be targeting a January return to action after he recently began rehabilitation, following knee surgery earlier this month.
Akwa United head coach Zachary Baraje believes the club needs to add a few quality players if they are to compete for next season's CAF Confederation Cup.
Golden Arrows goalkeeper Maximillian Mbaeva has been handed a three-match ban after picking up his second red card of the season.
- Mensah coy on Amakhosi rumours
- Komphela eyes TKO injury boost
- Johannah targets CECAFA title defence
- Katongo rallies Chipolopolo
- Krmpotic 'keen on Siwelele job'
- Chihoro wary of Highlanders
- Khumalo: I never said I was great
- Hunt hails his time at Leopards
- CAF Final kick-off time changed
- Makola backs Bucs tactics
- Rama backing for Mosimane
- Billiat receives Diakite apology
- CAF final set to go ahead
- Erasmus backing Bucs quality
- Komphela laments fixture list
- Manqele gave up on Chiefs move
- Bageya considering options
- Lwandamina boost for Under-23's
- Igboun: Eagles don't fear Egypt
- Chicken Inn skipper staying put
- Erasmus urged to step-up
- Klate talks up Mahlambi talent
- Buffaloes targeting cup defence
- Ndiraya hurt by title failure
- TKO final tickets selling fast