KCB stand-in boss Dan Oluoch has expressed delight with his charges after knocking Ulinzi Stars out of Top 8 quarter-finals on Saturday.
AmaZulu missed out on a chance to cement a spot in the top eight as they drew 0-0 with University of Pretoria at Moses Mabhida on Sunday.
Polokwane City handed their PSL survival bid a massive lift as they secured victory against Mpumalanga Black Aces on Sunday afternoon.
Chiefs continued to struggle on the big stage as they slumped to a 2-1 defeat against ASEC Mimosas in the CAF Confederations Cup.
FC Platinum boss Lloyd Mutasa says he never stopped believing that his side would get the result in the Independence Cup on Friday.
Paul Kiongera has spoken of his delight after KCB secured a 2-1 win over Ulinzi Stars in the quarter-finals of the Top 8 on Saturday.
Bidvest Wits head coach Gavin Hunt has ruled his side out of the league championship race after they were held to a draw on Saturday.
Moroka Swallows boss Zeca Marques is finding it hard to come to terms with his side's struggles in the second half of the season.
Teko Modise admits Sundowns could do with a more ruthless streak, but believes results are more important than performances.
Bloem Celtic have a tough PSL assignment on Monday night as they square off against Orlando Pirates at the Free State Stadium.
The LMC have banned all members of the Kaduna United Supporters Club from attending any of the team's NPL matches for a year.
NFF president Aminu Maigari insists they have "absolutely no problem" with the direction Stephen Keshi is taking the national team.
Chippa United have been confirmed the new National First Division champions after their title rivals dropped points on Saturday.
Mamelodi Sundowns maintained their PSL title chase as they claimed a 1-0 win over Moroka Swallows at Dobsonville Stadium on Saturday evening.
- SuperSport 0-0 Bidvest Wits
- Platinum Stars 1-4 Arrows
- Downs not fazed by 'hoodoo'
- Katsande: We play to win
- Toure: Africans get less credit
- Lekoelea: Majoro must play
- Maritzburg 2-0 Ajax CT
- Chiefs v ASEC Mimosas
- Swallows v Sundowns
- SuperSport United v Wits
- Omino laments venue closure
- Black Aces v Polokwane City
- Platinum Stars v Arrows
- Leopards duo still out injured
- Billiat blow for Sundowns
- Bayelsa ready for play-offs
- Bobby relishing Top 8 clash
- 'Crunch time' for Brazilians
- Baxter eyes home comforts
- Team of Choice release trio
- Nedbank Cup fixtures confirmed
- Dolly Ajax's latest casualty
- Mtine denies influencing duo
- Khune: 'That's more like it'
- Sofapaka return for Bagoole