Kosta Papic said the 2-0 victory over Bidvest Wits on Wednesday was a source of great encouragement for Polokwane City.
Maritzburg United's Ghanaian midfielder John Paintsil says that he is more than happy with how his career at the club is progressing.
South Africa have continued their march up the FIFA world rankings after climbing 10 places following the release of Thursday's standings.
Tokelo Langa says the unlikely 2-0 win against Bidvest Wits on Wednesday was just what the team needed to spark a revival this season.
Kaizer Motaung says he is delighted by the progress made by the club this season, after it moved into the top six of the Africa Clubs Rankings.
AFC Leopards say they have no intention of compensating opponents for revenues lost, despite being ordered to do so by the FKF.
Stuart Baxter was left ruing Chiefs' profligacy after they saw their 100 percent start to the season ended against Swallows on Wednesday.
Zeca Marques says that he has left Swallows with a "heavy heart" and has thanked the club for the opportunity he was given.
Khama Billiat admits it was "really disappointing" to have missed out on three points as Sundowns drew 1-1 against Chippa on Wednesday.
Thami Sangweni salvaged a point for Chippa United as they secured a 1-1 draw against Mamelodi Sundowns on Wednesday evening.
Kaizer Chiefs' winning streak ended when they were held 1-1 by Moroka Swallows in a Premiership clash played on Wednesday.
Polokwane City celebrated a 2-0 win over Bidvest Wits at the Bidvest Stadium on a balmy spring evening in Johannesburg on Wednesday night.
A brace from Lerato Lamola saw Celtic come from behind to secure a 2-1 win over University of Pretoria in the Premiership on Wednesday.
Maritzburg made it two wins on the bounce after clinching a 4-1 victory over SuperSport at the Lucas Moripe Stadium on Wednesday.
- Ajax CT 2-1 Platinum Stars
- Free State Stars 0-0 AmaZulu
- Baxter guards against hype
- CAF critical of Platini
- Phungwayo laments penalty
- Shaibu to pick from 66 players
- Barker proud of his Aces
- Aces are raising the bar
- Van Heerden out for two months
- Baxter wary of ailing Birds
- Leopards hit with stiff sanctions
- Madida relishing Chiefs test
- Phala praises GI influence
- Vlad V: It's not working
- Black Aces 2-1 Orlando Pirates
- Uni of Pretoria v Bloem Celtic
- Bidvest Wits v Polokwane City
- Chippa United v Sundowns
- Eduok happy to be captain
- Ajax CT v Platinum Stars
- Free State Stars v AmaZulu
- SuperSport v Maritzburg United
- Jobita: We've moved on
- Williams: We have progressed
- Morton more focused on the team