Orlando Pirates coach Eric Tinkler bemoaned his side's lack of cutting edge in front of goal following a 2-1 defeat to Mamelodi Sundowns on Wednesday night.
Mpumalanga Black Aces striker Collins Mbesuma reveals he was often not given a chance at previous clubs because coaches believed he was overweight.
The Premier Soccer League (PSL) has confirmed the the dates and venues for the Nedbank Cup round-of-32 fixtures.
Kaizer Chiefs coach Steve Komphela has praised Bidvest Wits teenager Phakamani Mahlambi after his impressive performance against the Premiership champions.
Two years after taking charge in a caretaker capacity, Zimbabwe coach Calisto Pasuwa has been appointed on a permanent basis.
Bidvest Wits defender Bongani Khumalo believes his team did not deserve to lose 1-0 to Kaizer Chiefs after dominating the match.
Mamelodi Sundowns defender Thabo Nthethe believes good preparation to every game is behind the club's turnaround after an average start to the 2015/16 campaign.
Mamelodi Sundowns midfield enforcer Hlompho Kekana admits that his team enter the clash against Orlando Pirates confident of victory.
Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane believes that Orlando Pirates is a local juggernaut that can never be underestimated.
Despite the 1-0 loss to Kazier Chiefs, Wits coach Gavin Hunt insists that his team had a better performance at the Bidvest Stadium on Tuesday evening.
Just days after Odion Ighalo revealed that he turned down "almost £300,000 a week" to play in China, Emmanuel Emenike has now also claimed he rejected a big deal to head to the Far East.
George Maluleka's free kick proved to be the difference between Bidvest Wits and Kaizer Chiefs, with Amakhosi claiming a 1-0 win at BidVest Stadium on Tuesday.
Bandari coach Twahir Muhiddin has urged his team to keep their feet on the ground after their Dstv Super Cup win over Gor Mahia.
Orlando Pirates coach Eric Tinkler believes his team's quality is on par with log leading Mamelodi Sundowns ahead of their clash on Wednesday.
- Orlando Pirates v Sundowns
- FAZ to decide on coach
- Caps to tour South Africa
- Bucs decide against Mulenga deal
- Modise eyeing CAF success
- Baloyi targets more of the same
- Matlaba forced to miss Downs clash
- Ajax in trouble over CAF withdrawal
- Lebese backs Komphela tactics
- Komphela: Chiefs prepared for Wits
- Katsande backs Chiefs depth
- Sandilands targets more starts
- Bidvest Wits v Kaizer Chiefs
- Chilumba pleased with Munthali return
- Sserenkuma blasts Gor defenders
- Myeni relishing attacking freedom
- Malaga boss happy with Atsu debut
- Oliseh hits back at critics
- Billiat hails Sundowns unity
- African countries set to defy CAF
- Kenya chosen as CHAN 2018 hosts
- SAFA to meet Ajax over CAF withdrawal
- Komphela: Chiefs back in title race
- Gabadinho to be reunited with Larsen
- Baxter regrets tactical swap