Chippa United have further bolstered their squad ahead of the 2016/17 Absa Premiership season with the signing of former Kaizer Chiefs defender Simphiwe Mtsweni.
Gauteng education MEC Panyaza Lesufi says he does not plan to give up on his dream of quick-firing Moroka Swallows back to the Premier Soccer League.
Zambia's 2017 U-17 COSAFA Cup tournament ended early after they were found guilty of using two overage players in Mauritius.
Anthony Gordinho has been rewarded for his performances for Supersport United with a promotion to the first team and a new three-year contract.
Chairman of the Premier Soccer League, Irvin Khoza, hopes Mamelodi Sundowns can replicate Portugal's Euro 2016 triumph by claiming the CAF Champions League trophy this year.%u200B
The South African football team has secured a training match against the Brazilian Police Department in preparation for the 2016 Rio Olympic Games.
Former Maritzburg United assistant coach Mandla Ncikazi has tipped South Africa Under-23 midfielder Deolin Mekoa for greater heights in his career.
Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane has tipped Zimbabwe as potential candidates to clinch the 2017 African Cup of Nations title in Gabon.
Bornwell Mwape has joined Nkana FC on a two-year deal from National First Division outfit Amazulu FC, according to the Post of Zambia.
Sony Sugar winger Boniface Muchiri has rallied his teammates to make a final push to secure a top half finish in the Kenyan Premier League (KPL).
Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane has challenged South Africans to take CAF competition seriously in what appeared to be a dig at Kaizer Chiefs.
Mushin Ertugral has shared his thoughts about the upcoming Carling Black Label (CBL) Champion Cup contest between Orlando Pirates and Kaizer Chiefs.
Fifa president Gianni Infantino says there is no reason why Nigeria can't "challenge the best in the world" in a few years' time.
National Under-23 defender Rivaldo Coetzee is fired for the Olympic Games as Owen da Gama's side put the final touches on their preparations for Rio.
- Pelembe move to Arrows not wrapped up
- Nandwa pleased with Thika bounce back
- Dolly going to Rio on a high
- Katsande wants Chiefs focus
- Hunt speaks on pre-season preparation
- Motaung comments on transfer policy
- Mosimane hails CAF semi-final berth
- Chiefs not after Pienaar's signature
- Cape Town City sign Latvia international Rode
- 'Mikel donates $30,000 to Nigeria Olympic team'
- Carling Black Label Cup squads revealed
- Downs ease into semis with Zamalek win
- Orlando Pirates statement
- Baroka duo available for transfer
- Kekana: We are an ambitious team
- Booysen wants new home
- Motaung not bitter after Vila joins Downs
- Celtic decide against signing Swazi duo
- Downs new boy Mohomi on cloud nine
- Chicken Inn may ask for league suspension
- Mnyamane happy at United
- Echesa backs Johanna for trials
- Qalinge suffers injury setback
- Lwandamina: ASEC beatable in Abijan
- Sadiki on Dynamos' radar