SuperSport United captain Clayton Daniels expects a pulsating encounter against Orlando Pirates after the sides were drawn to face each other in the last 16 of the Nedbank Cup.
Ajax Cape Town will be looking to take their Nedbank Cup momentum into the Premiership when they host Chippa United on Friday.
Norman Mapeza admits FC Platinum's CAF Confederations Cup tie against Sofapaka is far from over as the two sides gear up for the second leg on Saturday.
Newly appointed Zanaco coach Mumamba Numba is confident his side can challenge for silverware in the new season, despite beginning his tenure with defeat.
Orlando Pirates defender Ayanda Gcaba admits he is well aware of the threat SuperSport United pose up front, but feels the Buccaneers are equally adept in defence.
Defending Nedbank Cup champions Orlando Pirates have been paired with Gordon Igesund's SuperSport United in the Nedbank Cup last 16.
The Nigeria Football Federation have praised the national Under-17 team, the Golden Eaglets, for qualifying for the FIFA Under-17 World Cup in Chile later this year.
Polokwane City coach Kosta Papic has refused to lay the blame at his defender's feet after the side was humbled 4-1 by SuperSport United in the Nedbank Cup.
Teko Modise has played down talk of retaining the PSL Footballer of the Season award, saying he is passed focusing on individual achievement.
Sofapaka have labeled the Independent Disciplinary and Complaints Committee's ruling in regards to Eugene Asike as "rubbish and nonsense".
SuperSport United coach Gordon Igesund had several positives to take away from his side's performance in a 4-1 triumph over Polokwane City.
Former Bafana Bafana captain Neil Tovey has eased fears over his health after suffering several heart attacks on Wednesday.
Kaizer Chiefs striker Bernard Parker is confident his side will be able to get a positive result against Township Rollers in Botswana on Saturday.
University of Pretoria booked their place in the last 16 of the Nedbank Cup after battling to a 2-1 win over Moroka Swallows at Tuks Stadium on Wednesday.
- SuperSport 4-1 Polokwane
- Nkana keeper out for two weeks
- Monyai fires Birds warning
- Mthembu relishing Chiefs chance
- Chitiyo makes Dynamos return
- Chiefs duo back soon
- Ouna hails Olunga impact
- Amokachi: Ideye will shine
- Barker: Hard work, no reward
- Mphela bouyed by cup goal
- Losper happy with Ajax return
- Tovey suffers three heart attacks
- AmaZulu looking to bounce back
- Modise wants Bafana return
- Baxter monitors Mphela progress
- Pitso hails defensive duo
- AmaZulu v Mamelodi Sundowns
- Strike duo excites Igesund
- Ngodzo back at Caps
- Vilakazi eyeing European move
- Stars to work on finishing
- Mwale warns FAZ over sponsors
- Nigeria want Arsenal's Iwobi
- Harrison: We're at 50 per cent
- Game-time pleases Onyango