A late Thabo Mosadi effort handed the University of Pretoria a memorable 1-0 win over Orlando Pirates at the Mbombela Stadium on Saturday.
Gor Mahia goalkeeper Fredrick Onyango believes his side will be able to cope without him when they visit Esperance this weekend.
Ajax Cape Town rallied from behind the claim a share of the spoils with Free State Stars in a 1-1 draw at Goble Park Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
Gor Mahia assistant Bobby Ogolla believes the Kenyan Premier League champions are capable of beating Esperance in their own back yard.
Heartland captain Chinedu Efugh has been ruled out of the Spartans' Nigerian Premier League opener with Dolphins with a knee injury.
Bandari coach Twahir Muhiddin feels the penalty awarded to Tusker, that ultimately won them the game, was a poor call from the referee.
Sundowns midfielder Surpise Moriri is eyeing Sunday's clash against AmaZulu as an ideal opportunity to bounce back to winning ways.
Former Nigeria international Jonathan Akpoborie has applauded Stephen Keshi's decision to recall Joseph Yobo to the national team.
Ajax duo Travis Graham and Franklin Cale are making good progress in their bid to recover from injury and boost Roger de Sa's options.
Bheka Phakathi is not ready to throw in the towel in his quest to keep Golden Arrows in the top-flight despite rapidly running out of time.
AmaZulu will be without key striker Bongani Ndulula for their Premiership clash against Mamelodi Sundowns at Princess Magogo Stadium on Sunday.
There was no separating Mpumalanga Black Aces and Platinum Stars as they played to a 1-1 draw at Mbombela Stadium on Friday night.
Ajax Cape Town will be hoping to break their bogey away to Free State Stars when they take on Ea Lla Koto in Bethlehem on Saturday afternoon.
Enyimba's Sibi Gwar is hoping to help his side overturn a 2-1 deficit against AS Real in this weekend's Champions League second leg clash.
- Pretoria Uni v Orlando Pirates
- Khumalo facing time out
- Dynamos clash in doubt
- Giwa and Nembe out of NPFL
- Ingwe resolve salary issues
- Williams puts Brazil behind him
- Polokwane City v Bidvest Wits
- Desportiva Muçulmana v Chiefs
- Vermezovic gets work permit
- Moroka Swallows v Bloem Celtic
- Rusike looking to make his mark
- AFC Leopards v SuperSport
- Black Aces v Platinum Stars
- Kalaba earns coach's praise
- Otieno eyes SoNy consistency
- Omino taking it in his stride
- Ambrose targets Warriors scalp
- Tefu: We must stay on toes
- Nigeria's sports minister axed
- Beaumelle proud of Chipolopolo
- AllStars explain Page sacking
- Billiat hopeful of quick return
- AmaTuks take aim for Bucs
- Mahamutsa survives crash
- Chabangu: Man on a mission