Siphiwe Tshabalala is hopeful Kaizer Chiefs can use the next few days to reflect on their form as they gear up for a daunting run-in to the season.
Clinton Larsen thinks Celtic have the capacity to produce a strong finish to the campaign, despite the failure to secure passage to the next round of the Nedbank Cup.
Moroka Swallows have confirmed the appointment of Craig Rosslee as the club's new head coach following Fani Madida's departure a fortnight ago.
Chemelil Sugar coach Mike Mururi was satisfied with the outcome after his side drew 1-1 with Mathare United at the Nyayo Stadium.
Mpumalanga Black Aces interim coach Jacob Sakala has revealed he does not harbour any aspirations of taking over the reins permanently once this season ends.
Roger de Sa thinks the friendly matches against Milano United and Cape Town All Stars will be adequate preparation for what is expected to be a grueling final stretch.
Lerato Lamola is not at all perturbed by his exclusion from the South Africa national team, despite him being among the more prolific strikers in the Premiership.
Zambian defender Aaron Katebe is set to miss Sunday's international friendly against Rwanda at the Heroes National Stadium in Lusaka.
Chiefs defender Lorenzo Gordinho wants to remain at the Soweto giants, despite making just two appearances for the club during the past two seasons.
Bafana coach Shakes Mashaba believes Nigeria feel it will be payback time when they meet in an international friendly at the Mbombela Stadium this Sunday.
Former Dynamos coach Callisto Pasuwa came out on top after he won his labour dispute against the club.
It seems unthinkable now that there were those he criticised the decision to hire Gavin Hunt at Wits, but those dissenting voices have been in serious decline over the past few months.
South African company Zing has reportedly pulled out of their partnership with Zimbabwe Premier League side Caps United.
Kaizer Chiefs defender Tefu Mashamaite has not been burdened by the captaincy this season, adding that there had been no significant changes to his mental and physical approach.
- Musonda still has the hunger
- Mtshali still in limbo
- Keshi closer to new deal
- Johannes staying positive
- Chabangu to become a Student
- Mashaba to punish defence
- Masalela to extend Bucs stay?
- Qalinge plotting for next season
- Hlatshwayo to captain Bafana
- Ndulula: We know what's at stake
- Khune inspired by victory
- Swaziland 1-3 South Africa
- NIgeria call-up thrills Simon
- Ideye back for QPR game?
- Jali wary of physical Swaziland
- Byrett remains positive
- Nkata working on confidence
- Logarusic: Strikers not producing
- Zvirekwi happy with Caps start
- Iniobong is full of heart
- Kampemba happy with a point
- Murugi inspired by Shedu
- Abdalla satisfied with progress
- Matano mulling over Tusker
- Swaziland v South Africa