Manchester City will have to do without the services of midfielder David Silva for the foreseeable future due to a knee injury.
Everton will be looking to make it three league wins on the trot when they welcome Swansea to Goodison Park on Saturday.
Chelsea will be looking to maintain their unbeaten start to the Premier League campaign when stragglers Queens Park Rangers visit Stamford Bridge on Saturday.
The Premiership fixture between Orlando Pirates and Platinum Stars that was scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed, the PSL has confirmed.
Arsenal welcome Premier League newcomers Burnley to the Emirates on Saturday looking for back-to-back wins for the first time this season.
Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp has reacted angrily to Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge's recent comments about Marco Reus.
Ethiopia have reportedly withdrawn their hosting rights for the 2014 CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup, which was scheduled to kick-off next month.
The Football Kenya Federation have temporarily lifted the ban imposed on AFC Leopards and Gor Mahia after the two KPL clubs lodged appeals.
Newcastle United will look to extend their good run of form when they host a battling Liverpool side at St James' Park on Saturday.
South African police have refuted reports claiming that a suspect in Senzo Meyiwa's murder was apprehended at the border between Limpopo and Zimbabwe.
Everton have announced record profits for the 2013/14 season, with the Merseyside club's turnover breaching the £100m mark for the first time.
Joan Laporta has slammed the current leadership at Barcelona and has hinted at the possibility of running at the next elections.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has declared his intentions to win the Ballon d'Or but believes he will miss out this year because he was not at the World Cup.
Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart has issued a rallying call to his side ahead of Sunday's Manchester derby.
- Torres explains Milan decision
- Ngele backed by Freese
- CAF approves stadium in Uyo
- Fernandez red card overturned
- Usuthu part ways with Gamildien
- Bafana clash with Sudan moved
- Gerrard could leave Liverpool
- Wilson to take his chance
- Shabba wants Chiefs stay
- Wenger sweating on Gibbs
- Redknapp stands by Ferdinand
- Rodgers hails duo's impact
- Allardyce admits Sakho worry
- Khune pays tribute to Meyiwa
- Bodmer pens new Nice deal
- SAFA to honour Meyiwa
- Schalke not amused by Avdijaj
- Martinez: Eto'o a gift from above
- FAZ postpone league games
- Moloi praise for Igesund
- Bosso axe misbehaving pair
- Sturridge eyes strike partnership
- Koeman: We deserved win
- Arwuah anxious to be back
- Bielsa 'saddened' by defeat