David Moyes says that his time with Manchester United will always be a source of pride despite it's unfortunate end.
Bayern Munich captain Philipp Lahm admits there is very little to separate the German champions from Real Madrid ahead of their clash on Wednesday.
The first legs of the Europa League semi-finals take place on Thursday evening, with Juventus traveling to Benfica while Sevilla host Valencia.
Akwa United coach Patrick Udoh has criticised his Kano Pillars counterpart Okey Emordi for his comments after their clash on Sunday.
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has revealed that a recent meeting with the club's American owners went off without a hitch.
Laurent Blanc hopes to secure the French Ligue 1 title by the end of the week, but is under no illusions about the enormity of the task at hand.
Nigeria boss Stephen Keshi is not in a hurry to reveal the names on his highly anticipated provisional squad list for the World Cup.
Manchester City defender Pablo Zabaleta insists the side will continue fighting for the Premier League title until the very last day of the season.
The Kenyan Football Federation have confirmed the lifting of the ban on Kenyan Premier League matches being staged at night.
Inter striker Mauro Icardi has absolutely no intention of leaving the San Siro despite the increasing demand for his services across Europe.
Zesco United have claimed Nyambe Mulenga is ineligible to play against them when they take on Power Dynamos on Saturday.
Manchester United have confirmed Paul Scholes has returned to the club to assist caretaker boss Ryan Giggs with first-team training.
Tusker FC boss Francis Kimanzi wants his side to collect maximum points when they host unbeaten Sugar at Ruaraka Stadium on Wednesday.
Diego Ribas is bitterly disappointed by his team's goalless draw with Chelsea in the first leg of their Champions League semi-final.
- Barasa gunning for Gor
- FIFA suspend Barca ban
- Aminu mourning Lato passing
- Omino looking for response
- Pallotta: Serie A on the rise
- Vilakazi: No favours for Chiefs
- Don't write Moyes off just yet
- Season over for Cech
- Bobby: Tough spot for Chiefs
- Ayre: Liverpool will spend
- Mourinho focused on Europe
- Atletico Madrid 0-0 Chelsea
- Mirallas out for the season
- Guardiola devoted to Bayern
- Houllier confident about Reds
- Pogba focused on his game
- Makwaza backs Nkana for title
- Cavani hails team's response
- Ariwa to miss Giwa clash
- Callejon in doubt for Inter clash
- Benetti has faith on Seedorf
- Monaco coy on Berbatov deal
- Ancelotti anxious about Ronaldo
- Manyisa boost for Pirates
- Real Madrid v Bayern Munich