Tusker FC striker Michael Khamati has been named the Kenya Premier League Player of the Month for May.
Alexandre Pato accepts the reasons for his lack of game time, and says that his experience at Chelsea hasn't turned him against European football.
SuperSport United striker Jeremy Brockie was left disappointed with the number of goals he scored this term and promised to improve his tally next season.
Mamelodi Sundowns' Premiership and Telkom Knockout double this season ensured they received more than twice as much prize money as the next top earner.
Manchester United winger Memphis Depay has promised fans they will see the best out of him next season, and says that he accepts the criticism he received this term.
Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has revealed that both Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery are likely to be offered contract extensions in the near future.
University of Pretoria forward Thabo Mnyamane has chosen to focus on saving the club from relegation amid rumours of his exit from the club.
Henrikh Mkhitaryan's future at Borussia Dortmund looks increasingly bleak after his agent confirmed the midfielder would not sign a contract extension.
Former Bayern Munich midfielder Sami Khedira believes incoming manager Carlo Ancelotti will not sell Mario Gotze if he wants to stay and earn his place in the first team.
Bongani Zungu feels he is ready for the new challenge ahead of his move to Portuguese side Vitoria de Guimaraes from Mamelodi Sundowns.
Former Bayern midfielder Mehmet Scholl is at a loss to explain the how the club is handling the situations surrounding Mario Gotze and Robert Lewandowski.
Zimbabwe coach Kalisto Pasuwa believes the time is right for Khama Billiat to make the move to European after the playmaker scooped dominated the PSL awards.
Mamelodi Sundowns midfielder Khama Billiat has thanked his team-mates for pushing him throughout the campaign.
Neil Taylor has urged Swansea to do all they can to keep hold of key players amid reports that Gylfi Sigurdsson is being tracked by Leicester.
- Kombouare handed Guingamp reins
- Reus ruled out of Euro 2016
- Gourvennec makes Bordeaux switch
- Juanfran pens apology letter to fans
- Allie: We were not consistent enough
- Marotta: Serie A not ready for reform
- Amazayoni face uncertain future
- Cousin: Aubameyang a good fit for Arsenal
- Morata tempted by Premier League
- Lebese discusses life without Mashamaite
- Morata: I can learn from Aduriz
- Lombaerts and Boyata ruled out of Euros
- Onyango: It's down to self-belief
- Kante happy at Leicester
- Reus calls for big-name signings
- Williams: No excuses for Wales to flop
- Ireland sweat on Keane fitness
- Payet free-kick seals France victory
- Carrick set for United stay
- Charlton happy to have Mourinho at United
- Billiat wins big at PSL awards
- Payet powers France to victory
- Rashford signs new Manchester United deal
- Ibrahim braced for Enyimba test
- Bartlett laments poor Tuks showing