Cristiano Ronaldo edged closer to the Champions League goalscoring record as Real Madrid eased to a 3-0 Group B win at Liverpool on Wednesday.
Thami Sangweni salvaged a point for Chippa United as they secured a 1-1 draw against Mamelodi Sundowns on Wednesday evening.
Kaizer Chiefs' winning streak ended when they were held 1-1 by Moroka Swallows in a Premiership clash played on Wednesday.
Polokwane City celebrated a 2-0 win over Bidvest Wits at the Bidvest Stadium on a balmy spring evening in Johannesburg on Wednesday night.
A brace from Lerato Lamola saw Celtic come from behind to secure a 2-1 win over University of Pretoria in the Premiership on Wednesday.
Maritzburg made it two wins on the bounce after clinching a 4-1 victory over SuperSport at the Lucas Moripe Stadium on Wednesday.
Ajax Cape Town hoisted themselves back up to second in the Premiership standings as they brushed aside Platinum Stars 2-1 on Wednesday.
Free State Stars were unable to make the most of home-ground advantage as they were held to a 0-0 draw against AmaZulu on Wednesday.
Roma head coach Rudi Garcia insists the blame for his side's heavy 7-1 defeat to Bayern Munich should be laid squarely at his door.
Kaizer Chiefs head coach Stuart Baxter says the ability to stay grounded will be key to his side maintain their form this season.
CAF has expressed concerns about Michel Platini airing his opinions on the Africa Cup of Nations in the public domain.
Tottenham continue their campaign in the Europa League when they take on Greek outfit Asteras Tripolis at White Hart Lane on Thursday.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is refusing to panic despite having just one fit striker available for Sunday's crunch clash with Manchester United.
Patrick Phungwayo said the penalty conceded against Mpumalanga Black Aces, on Tuesday, had a significant impact on the outcome of the match.
- Girard being patient with Origi
- Milan keen on Suso deal
- BVB fans assaulted in Turkey
- Shaibu to pick from 66 players
- Ospina adds to Arsenal woes
- Koeman didn't expect flying start
- Gerrard wants Real repeat
- Valdes linked with Bayern
- Barker proud of his Aces
- Lille v Everton
- Aces are raising the bar
- Corona targets Athletic
- Fergie: Moyes misjudged United
- Hull lose trio to serious injury
- Van Heerden out for two months
- Baxter wary of ailing Birds
- Leopards hit with stiff sanctions
- Madida relishing Chiefs test
- Phala praises GI influence
- Kompany: City fans punished
- Vlad V: It's not working
- Mourinho happy with display
- Pellegrini retains Euro hopes
- Chelsea 6-0 Maribor
- Barcelona 3-1 Ajax