Malaga scored twice at the death to seal a 3-1 victory over relegation candidates Levante at La Rosaleda in Monday's solitary Primera Division encounter.
Werder Bremen bolstered their survival prospects after cruising to an entertaining 6-2 victory over fellow stragglers VfB Stuttgart at Weserstadion on Monday evening.
Burnley sealed their promotion back to the Premier League at the first attempt as Sam Vokes' second-half goal secured a 1-0 victory over Queens Park Rangers on Monday.
Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi has finally broken his silence on the feud between him and former Sampdoria team-mate Maxi Lopez.
Platinum Stars moved above Kaizer Chiefs into third spot in the Premiership standings when they beat Orlando Pirates 2-1 at the Royal Bafokeng Stadium on Monday evening.
Mpumalanga Black Aces will be hoping to gain ground on third place and kill off Bidvest Wits' title hopes when they host the Students at the Mbombela Stadium on Tuesday night.
Zesco United coach George Lwandamina praised the impact of striker Jesse Were since his arrival at the club.
Former Orlando Pirates winger Helman Mkhalele believes Sfiso Myeni is more effective when he is given a free role at Pirates.
Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has thrown his backing behind head coach Zinedine Zidane, saying he'd like to see him continue in charge of the club.
SuperSport United coach Stuart Baxter has revealed that Mark Mayambela was released from his contract because of his poor work ethic.
Louis van Gaal is confident he'll still be at Manchester United next season as he feels the club has made a steady progression since he replaced David Moyes.
Former Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Miguel Reina has backed Atleti to win both La Liga and the Champions League this season.
Lyon defender Samuel Umtiti admits it is flattering to be linked with Tottenham, but says no decision about his future will be made until the end of the season.
Ulinzi Stars assistant coach Benjamin Nyangweso hailed his team's progress to the semi-final of the Kenyan Premier League (KPL) Top 8 after the win over AFC Leopards.
- Hiddink: The pressure is on Spurs
- Groenendijk: We need to aviod the drop
- Diarra laughs off PSG rumours
- Bayern Munich v Atletico Madrid
- Iheanacho: We'll bounce back against Real Madrid
- Cocu: We tried everything
- Mosimane bemoans Zungu absence
- Hernanes ecstatic after first goal of the season
- Dembele: Hazard comments motivate Spurs
- Mhlongo targets Dikwena scalp
- Wolves frustrated by poor performance
- Vardy named Football Writers' Footballer of the Year
- Van Gaal defends Fellaini reaction
- Arendse focused on Tuks clash
- Holtby disappointed by Mainz stalemate
- De Sa: We deserved the hammering
- Marcelino delighted as Villarreal secure CL spot
- Letswaka: It was part of the game plan
- Baxter confirms Peterse interest
- Allofs: Bayern are light years ahead
- Koeman: A big result
- Klopp: It's a deserved defeat
- No trophy yet, but Ranieri happy with point
- Pellegrini disappointed with City's defence
- Sunday's Serie A round-up