Former free agent Alessandro Diamanti has found a new home after Serie A club Palermo decided the 33-year-old was just was just what their midfield needed.
Sporting Lisbon have completed a double swoop form the Bundesliga after completing the signings of Dutch strikers Bas Dost and Luc Castaignos.
Southampton have announced the signing of Moroccan midfielder Sofiane Boufal for an undisclosed club-record fee.
AZ Alkmaar midfielder Markus Henriksen is set to leave the Eredivisie to join newly promoted English Premier league side Hull City.
Enugu Rangers goalkeeper Emmanuel Daniel feels his career is about to lift off in a big way after an excellent campaign at the Brazil Olympics.
PSV Eindhoven manager Phillip Cocu has bemoaned his sides lack of killer instinct infront of goal following their 0-0 draw against FC Groningen on Sunday.
AFC Leopards coach Ivan Minnaert lamented his side's inability to carry their training ground form into the 3-1 loss to Western Stima in the GOtv Shield.
France international midfielder Samir Nasri has neither confirmed nor denied reports suggesting that he appears to be on his way out at Manchester City.
RB Leipzig have announced the signing of highly-rated Nottingham Forest teenager Oliver Burke.
Kaizer Chiefs captain Itumeleng Khune has promised the fans that Amakhosi will be working very hard to turn around the team's poor early season form.
Barcelona boss Luis Enrique reveals his team had to make a massive physical effort to in order to defeat Athletic Bilbao in the Primera Division on Sunday night.
Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney has highlighted the potential of highly-rated forward Marcus Rashford, but says it's important not to pressurise him.
Supersport United CEO Stan Matthews has come out to explain the transfer of teenage winger Zama Rambuwane to Israeli Premier League side Hapoel Ra'anana.
Former Zambian defender Hilary Makasa says South African coach Gordon Igesund is well suited to take charge of Chipolopolo's fortunes.
- Escriba takes positives from draw
- Pitso relishing Chippa duel
- Modric eyes La Liga title
- Tau talks up bond with Pitso
- Baxter embarrassed by pre-match dispute
- Bilic praises second-half response
- Hunt laments Mlambo dismissal
- Guardiola: We can score more
- Klopp: Sturridge will start regularly this season
- Downs face Chippa in MTN8 final four
- Mustafi: Ozil convinced me to join Arsenal
- Allardyce names Antonio in England squad
- Fabregas has no plans to leave Chelsea
- Sunday's La Liga round-up
- Rakitic does it for Barca in Bilbao
- Baxter admits United were poor in MTN8 loss
- Icardi salvages point for Inter
- Alkmaar cruise to victory
- Sterling and City sweep past West Ham
- Sundowns stroll past Supersport
- Berlin see off Freiburg in dramatic fashion
- Kuyt revels in Rotterdam derby win
- Brouwers: Draw a fair result
- Cooreman bemoans Akwa loss
- Aigbogun confident Enyimba are back in title race