There was no separating Ajax Cape Town and 10-man Maritzburg United in a tense 0-0 draw at the Cape Town Stadium on Saturday.
Goals from Christopher Katongo and Sameegh Doutie earned Bidvest Wits a comfortable 2-0 win over Free State Stars on Saturday night.
Manchester United earned their first away win of the season with a 2-1 victory at Arsenal with David De Gea superb in the first half.
Real Madrid made it 14 successive wins in all competitions following a comfortable 4-0 win over Eibar on Saturday evening.
Pretoria University came from two goals to down to beat Moroka Swallows 3-2 in an emphatic comeback at the Dobsonville Stadium on Saturday night.
Eleazar Rodgers netted a hat-trick and provided an assist as Platinum Stars beat AmaZulu 4-2 at the Royal Bafokeng Stadium on Saturday.
Leon Osman's second-half winner secured three huge points and a 2-1 win for Everton against high-flying West Ham at Goodison Park.
Two goals in a minute from Danny Ings helped Burnley record a priceless 2-1 win against Stoke at the Britannia Stadium on Saturday.
Stevan Jovetic and Yaya Toure were on target as Manchester City came from behind to defeat Swansea 2-1 at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday.
Moussa Sissoko struck a late winner as Newcastle United made it five Premier League victories in a row by beating QPR 1-0 on Saturday.
Leicester's goal drought continued as they played out a goalless draw with Sunderland at the King Power Stadium on Saturday.
Goals from Diego Costa and Eden Hazard helped Chelsea ease past 10-man West Brom and move seven points clear at the top of the Premier League.
Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane says he does not expect the axe to come down on him, despite languishing behind Chiefs in the league table.
Harry Kane admits he is relishing Tottenham's clash with former team-mate and Hull City captain Michael Dawson on Sunday.
- Chiefs 1-1 Sundowns
- Black Aces 1-2 Polokwane City
- Allen: Liverpool can progress
- Saints open Clyne contract talks
- Dynamos still dreaming of glory
- Muwonge happy with season
- Wenger: No Welbeck assurances
- Pochettino calls for Spurs Unity
- Keshi: Firing me won't help
- Alaba eyes January return
- Benitez has trust in squad
- Simeone: Cerci interest a compliment
- Montella confident of success
- Klopp hints at England switch
- Mourinho: No pressure at the top
- Rodgers rules out Origi recall
- Petersen hungry for game-time
- Van Gaal admits Falcao concerns
- Gaxa: No sentiment for Downs
- Marques 'taking a break'
- Sterling hints at new Reds deal
- Pellegrini sets points target
- Leicester v Sunderland
- Hull v Tottenham
- Newcastle v QPR