Golden Arrows coach Clinton Larsen admits the Premiership's proposed schedule changes will require some additional planning for next season.
Kaizer Chiefs football manager Bobby Motaung has denied claims that Lorenzo Gordinho will be available on a free transfer for Danish Super League side Aalborg BK.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp admits he needs to seek legal advice over whether defender Joel Matip is eligible to play for the club in the FA Cup on Wednesday night.
RB Leipzig youngster Oliver Burke has said that he isn't surprised by the club's immediate success in the Bundesliga this season.
Barcelona midfielder Sergi Samper claims he turned down the chance to sign for Arsenal in the pre-season transfer window because he wants to succeed at the Catalans.
Inter striker Rodrigo Palacio believes the team have turned the corner following their 3-2 victory over Bologna after extra time in the Coppa Italia on Tuesday.
The agent of Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure claims the player turned down a huge contract offer from Chinese Super League club Jiangsu Suning last January.
After seeing his side knocked out of the FA Cup by Burnley on Tuesday, Sunderland manager David Moyes blamed the lack of options available to him in the squad.
Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce was happy to see his side beat Burnley in the FA Cup on Tuesday and wants more of the same when they meet Everton in the Premier League this weekend.
Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen sustained ligament damage to his left ankle in their 4-0 win over West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.
Inter Milan blew a two-goal lead before battling back in extra time to beat Bologna 3-2 in Tuesday's Coppa Italia round-of-16 tie at the San Siro.
Burnley strolled into the fourth round of the FA Cup after they dominated in a 2-0 victory over a lackluster Sunderland in Tuesday's third-round replay at Turf Moor.
Chelsea striker Diego Costa is on track to make his comeback against Hull City on Sunday after holding "amicable" talks with the club, according to Sky Sports.
Crystal Palace progressed to the FA Cup fourth round as they came from a goal down to beat Bolton 2-1 in their third-round replay at Selhurst Park on Tuesday.
- Agent: Toure rejected huge offer from China
- Mali and Egypt in dour goalless draw
- Black Stars edge past Cranes
- Ranieri hopes Conte wins Premier League
- Valencia signs on with Red Devils
- Sagna fined for Instagram comment
- Cameroon v Guinea-Bissau
- Zuma: PSL clubs should allow players to leave
- Swansea City complete Olsson signing
- Robben: Players moving to China wasting careers
- Nigeria tracking Everton teenage sensation
- Pogba rejected Real and Barca
- Echiejile ready to contribute to Monaco title charge
- Rafinha hamstrung for Barca
- Monaco president unconcerned over Chinese money
- Southampton v Norwich
- Chiefs rubbish Laffor links
- Costa's China's move dead in the water
- Venter: Letsoaka is the right man for the job
- Zaza blames mentality for Premier League failure
- Papadopoulos joins Hamburg on loan
- Adriano swaps Milan for Moscow
- Buttner excited about Eredivisie return
- Le Roy sings Adebayor's praises
- Arrows confirm Mutizwa signing