Former Porto striker Benni McCarthy believes that Jose Mourinho is the only man who can help Manchester United stand up to Pep Guardiola's Manchester City.
Orlando Pirates coach Eric Tinkler has offered advice to the teams that will be taking part in continental competitions this weekend.
Orlando Pirates coach Eric Tinkler bemoaned his side's lack of cutting edge in front of goal following a 2-1 defeat to Mamelodi Sundowns on Wednesday night.
The Fenway Sports Group, owners of Liverpool FC, have retracted and apologized for their increase in ticket pricing after vocal opposition from supporters.
Valencia coach Gary Neville believes his team were unlucky not to beat Barcelona in the second leg of the Copa del Rey semi-final at Mestalla on Wednesday evening.
Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic has credited the club's younger players after a second-string side progressed in the Copa del Rey with a 1-1 win over Valencia on Wednesday.
Bayern Munich forwards Robert Lewandowski and Arjen Robben praised DFB-Pokal opponents VfL Bochum after their 3-0 quarter-final victory on Wednesday.
West Brom manager Tony Pulis was delighted to see his team through to the next round of the FA Cup thanks to a penalty shootout victory over Peterborough United on Wednesday.
Mpumalanga Black Aces striker Collins Mbesuma reveals he was often not given a chance at previous clubs because coaches believed he was overweight.
West Brom needed penalties to beat League 1 club Peterborough United after the FA Cup Fourth Round tie finished 1-1 after extra time on Wednesday night.
Mamelodi Sundowns stretched their lead at the top of the Premiership table to nine points with a 2-1 over Orlando Pirates at Orlando Stadium on Wednesday night.
Black Aces came from two goals down to earn a 2-2 draw against to Ajax Cape Town at Athlone Stadium on Wednesday, but lost more ground on Mamelodi Sundowns.
Gladbach captain Martin Stranzl revealed his gratitude for the standing ovation he received after returning from long-term injury this weekend.
Schalke captain Benedikt Howedes revealed his excitement after signing a three-year contract extension that will keep him at the Veltins Arena until 2020.
- Nedbank Cup venues announced
- Stevens steps down at Hoffenheim
- Jardim pays tribute to Sochaux
- Dardai excited by Hertha progress
- Komphela: Mahlambi like Nomvethe
- Pasuwa rewarded with contract
- Khumalo laments Amakhosi loss
- Kane: No more bad eggs at Spurs
- Nice confirm Ben Arfa absence
- Nthethe: Preparation is key
- Tuchel: Reus can be a monster
- Klopp backing for Benteke
- Bilic: A special night for Hammers
- Kekana relishing Bucs clash
- Allegri downplays Chelsea link
- M'Vila wants Sunderland stay
- Pitso not taking Pirates lightly
- Hunt bemoans Wits loss
- Neville defiant ahead of Barca Copa del Rey clash
- Kalou considering his Ivory Coast future
- Emenike also rejected bumper China deal
- Turan not heading to China
- Mourinho to United a done deal?
- Ogbonna takes West Ham through
- Maluleka blasts Chiefs past Wits