Norwich City have confirmed the capture winger Robbie Brady on a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee from recently relegated side Hull City.
New Chelsea goalkeeper Asmir Begovic is confident he can dislodge Thibaut Courtois as the number one at Stamford Bridge after joining from Stoke City.
Veteran defender Joseph Musonda says he is pleased with the adjustments he has made since returning home to join 12-time FAZ Super League champions Nkana.
Southampton have completed the signing of defender Steven Caulker on a one-year loan deal from Queens Park Rangers.
Southampton will make their historic return to European football on Thursday when they host Vitesse in Europa League qualifying action.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez has allayed concerns that striker Romelu Lukaku suffered a serious injury in the 2-0 win over Dundee on Tuesday.
Highlanders vice chairman Mgcini Mpofu is hopeful the team can secure a rare victory over Dynamos in the Charity Shield on Sunday.
Heartland striker Bright Ejike says he is relishing the prospect of setting a new personal goal-scoring benchmark this season.
West Bromich Albion have bolstered their defensive options with the signing of James Chester from Hull City on a four-year deal.
Former Schalke midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng is set for a lucrative contract in the middle-east with Saudi club Al Ittihad.
Newly appointed Kaizer Chiefs captain Siphiwe Tshabalala has admitted that the trio of Tefu Mashamaite, Itumeleng Khune and Mandla Masango will be sorely missed.
In part two of Football411's breakdown of the European World Cup qualifying, we look at who is favourite to top Groups C through I, as well as the teams who could give them a run for their money.
Lyon midfielder Clement Grenier faces another spell on the sidelines after picking up an injury against Arsenal this weekend.
Maritzburg United have completed the signing of Kenya international Brian Onyango on a two-year deal.
- Bayern: Muller won't leave
- Phiri wants redemption
- Monaco close in on Europe
- Wenger: Cech can still improve
- On this day: 29 July
- Da Gama grateful to PSL clubs
- Chiriches headed to Napoli
- Di Santo impresses on debut
- Alderweireld: Spurs want top four
- Vidal seals Bayern switch
- Matlaba to miss derby opener
- Reus happy at Dortmund
- Shaw gets Van Gaal backing
- Luis completes Atletico return
- Komphela hails Shabba impact
- Blues duo injured in Barca win
- Nyatama ready to impress
- Shots Fired! Jose vs Mrs Benitez
- Marseille announce Diaby deal
- Bucs extension for Sangweni
- Pulis: No bids for Berahino
- Dikwena confirm done deals
- Rakhale staying grounded
- Napsa encouraged by draw
- Shaqiri rejects Schalke move