Mauricio Pochettino says Tottenham will not contest the Football Association's violent conduct charge against Moussa Sissoko.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has praised the attitude of striker Danny Ings, who is attempting to break into the first team after a long-term injury.
Jack Rodwell admits that Sunderland have "gone a bit backwards" this season ahead of their English Football League clash with Southampton.
Bayer Leverkusen forward Kevin Holland has been handed a two-match ban by the German Football Association following his red card against Hoffenheim.
Bloemfontein Celtic CEO Khumbulani Konco insists the club backs coach Serame Letsoaka and his charges to turn their season around.
Hull City have announced the appointment of former Blackpool, Carlisle and Ostersunds boss Neil McDonald as assistant to head coach Mike Phelan.
Atletico Madrid forward Antoine Griezmann and the club's manager Diego Simeone have been named the best player and manager in La Liga for last season.
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino believes the spending culture prevalent in the Premier League is detrimental to youth development.
Bayer Leverkusen coach Roger Schmidt has been suspended for two games for comments directed at Hoffenheim boss Julian Nagelsmann.
Vincent Kompany says he is motivated to return to his best after making his Manchester City return in the 1-1 draw with Southampton on Sunday.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has urged close-season signing Lucas Perez to focus on reaching his potential.
American businessman Stan Kroenke has said Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger would be "very hard" to replace.
Borussia Monchengladbach sporting director Max Eberl of hopeful of reaching an agreement with Chelsea to retain Andreas Christensen beyond the current season.
France Football have named the 30 nominees vying for the coveted Ballon d'Or, with current and former winners Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo headlining the list.
- Diaby sidelined for another lengthy spell
- Twala: Consistency key to title challenge
- Gizidis confident star duo will stay put
- Rakhale: TKO win the perfect tonic
- Sissoko hit with violent conduct charge
- K'Ogalo coach smells KPL title
- Akwana welcomes Hall arrival at Leopards
- Ighalo's agent admits Napoli interest
- Liverpool v Tottenham
- Kampamba back in Chipolopolo mix
- Escudero: Win over Atletico was big
- Kujah calls for Enyeama return
- Amajita handed tough AFCON draw
- Mansour: Sundowns used sorcery
- Dynamos facing sponsor concern
- Dzeko: Fans are seeing the 'real' me
- Shabba could start against Pirates
- Chippa United v Bloemfontein Celtic
- Bayern happy to see BVB dropping points
- Bristol City v Hull City
- Howe praises Gosling for seizing his moment
- Dier lauds Lloris as best keeper in the league
- Montella eyes European return
- Arsenal v Reading
- Matic: This was the real Chelsea