Lionel Messi returned to the starting line-up to lead Barcelona to a 6-1 demolition of Roma in Group E of the Champions League on Tuesday.
Arsenal kept their Champions League hopes alive with an authoritative 3-0 win over Dinamo Zagreb at the Emirates Stadium on Tuesday.
Chelsea were made to work hard for their 4-0 win over 10-man Maccabi Tel Aviv at Sammy Offer Stadium on Tuesday.
Lille have appointed Frederic Antonetti as their new head coach on a three-year deal, with the Frenchman succeeding compatriot Herve Renard at the helm.
Green Buffaloes head coach Bilton Musonda has promised a successful defence of the Barclays Cup trophy his side won on Saturday.
Juventus and Manchester City will go head-to-head to win Group D when they meet at Juventus Stadium in the Champions League on Wednesday evening.
Dynamos head coach Tonderai Ndiraya revealed his disappointment at being the coach to end the club's title winning streak.
Manchester United will look to take a step closer to qualification for the Champions League knockout stages when they host PSV on Wednesday night.
The Premier Soccer League has revealed that over 27,000 tickets have already been sold for the Telkom Knockout final between Mamelodi Sundowns and Kaizer Chiefs.
Enyimba captain Chinedu Udoji has promised the club's fans they will maintain a high level of consistency in continental competition.
Harambee Stars assistant coach Musa Otieno believes the squad will be able to handle the added pressure of being defending champions of the CECAFA Senior Challenge.
Paris Saint-Germain will have the message 'Je Suis Paris' on their football jersey's in place of their sponsors for the next two games.
Acting Chief Executive of the Premier Soccer League (PSL), Mato Madlala, has called on the country to give their full support to the South African U23 side.
Ajax Cape Town head coach Roger De Sa has revealed that he will alter his side's training sessions in the upcoming break from Premiership action.
- Mathoho escapes hijacking 'unscathed'
- Defoe: I hope it's not ligaments
- Wenger would take Europa League seriously
- Chiellini wary of Manchester City backlash
- Komphela delighted by depth
- Garcia relishing Barcelona tie
- Schubert keen to extend unbeaten run
- Pardew laments lack of cutting edge
- Pochettino bemoans Spurs fixture list
- Aguero: City ready to challenge in Europe
- Mourinho: Chelsea can win Champions League
- Lekgwathi: We've sacrificed a lot
- Hunt full of praise for Klate
- Volland calls for more passion
- Igesund eyes top-eight finish
- Matip's Schalke future in doubt
- Lentjies hails Barker impact
- Ramos, Marcelo to miss Shakhtar clash
- Black Cats stun Crystal Palace
- Pugh pens Bournemouth extension
- Perez: Benitez has board backing
- Henderson: I'm closing in on return
- Coquelin ruled out for two months
- Arsenal v Dinamo Zagreb
- Enrique calls for patience over Messi fitness