Chelsea will be targeting a return to winning ways on Wednesday when they take on Bolton Wanderers in the Capital One Cup third round.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has paid tribute to Abou Diaby as the fit-again midfielder bids to return to first-team action this week.
Barcelona head coach Luis Enrique has allayed fears over Neymar's injury and is hopeful the forward can feature against Malaga on Wednesday.
Lucky Lekgwathi, who has been forced to watch his team from the sidelines this season, is confident that there will be a reversal of fortunes for his team.
Lazio midfielder Ogenyi Onazi has spoken of his delight after signing an improved deal to extend his stay at the Serie A outfit.
AC Milan head coach Filippo Inzaghi has given post-match comments from Silvio Berlusconi a wide berth after his side's 1-0 defeat to Juventus on Saturday.
Nasarawa United coach Baba Ganaru Mohammed is hoping to stay in the title hunt with results against Gombe United and Dolphins FC.
Phil Neville fully expects Manchester United to continue to invest heavily in their squad in the upcoming two transfer windows.
Defender John Terry has heaped praise on summer signing Cesc Fabregas, saying the midfielder is now "part of the Chelsea family".
Tusker FC head coach Francis Kimanzi has issued a rallying call, urging his charges to improve their league form as the title race heats up.
Mamelodi Sundowns captain Alje Schut thinks he is adequately prepared ahead of his expected return to the Premiership this weekend.
Olympique Marseille manager Marcelo Bielsa has hinted at the possibility of leaving the Ligue 1 side at the end of the current campaign.
Former Liverpool defender Daniel Agger has revealed a rift with the club's manager, Brendan Rogers, led to him leaving Anfield last month.
Florian Thauvin has revealed that he had an offer to join Inter Milan in the off-season, but is happy that he stayed at Marseille.
- Keshi: Iheanacho not ready
- Barkley urged to stay at Everton
- Zulu targets top eight
- Viola handed Gomez blow
- Behrami: Teamwork will be key
- Manyisa: We must move on
- Conte: I was right to leave Juve
- Ancelotti eyes improved defence
- Jose: Blues must control emotions
- Timbe: One game at a time
- No Gerrard concern for Rodgers
- Pep slams fixture congestion
- Kompany: Lampard strike vital
- Downs duo set for return
- Lekgwathi suffers injury setback
- Majoro: Nobody liked me
- Kouyate out for six weeks
- Wenger praises Saints academy
- Mashamaite: Draw not of concern
- Rooney: We have to be better
- Telkom Knockout last-16 draw
- Kompany expects three-way fight
- Arsenal v Southampton
- Okoro: I'm not a diver
- Liverpool v Middlesbrough