Deportivo president Tino Fernandez has issued a hands off warning to potential suitors of striker Lucas Perez.
Olympique Lyonnais have confirmed that they have rejected a 35m euro bid for striker Alexandre Lacazette and have said that he is indispensable to the club.
Juventus have completed the transfer of Gonzalo Higuain from Napoli, according to Sky in Italy, with the fee believed to be in the region of £75.3million.
VfB Stuttgart have announced the departure of winger Filip Kostic to Bundesliga outfit Hamburger SV.
PSV Eindhoven have announced the signing of midfielder Pablo Rosario on a four-year deal from Eerste Divisie side Almere City.
Ousmane Dembele is determined to keep his feet firmly planted on the ground after making a promising start to his career at Borussia Dortmund.
Bruce Kangwa is set to be offered a deal by Tanzania side Azam FC and will be lost to Highlanders FC, says his manager, George Deda.
Leicester City captain Wes Morgan admits the loss of N'golo Kante was a bitter blow to the English Premier League Champions but feels the squad has to move on.
Gor Mahia have been boosted by the availability of new midfielder Crispin Odula after receiving his International Transfer Certificate (ITC) clearance.
Baroka FC have confirmed the capture of Uganda international striker Geofrey Massa from Bloemfontein Celtic.
Chippa United reveal that are not going to respond to allegations that Menzi Masuku's move to the Port Elizabeth-based outfit from Orlando Pirates has yet to be concluded.
Eddie Howe has backed his latest signing Jordan Ibe to become a senior international for the England squad after signing for AFC Bournemouth.
Injured Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho has been excluded from the club's tour of the United States of America over concerns about his attitude,
Zambia Under-17 coach Oswald Mutapa says the Cosafa U-17 Cup is providing a great platform for him to gauge the quality he has at his disposal.
- Arendse pleased to be linked with Pirates
- Mosimane praise for Vila abilities
- Allen explains Potters move
- 2016 CAF Confederation Cup semi-final preview
- Paulse lambastes Khune's selection for Rio
- Ajax reveal pre-season schedule
- Lawal backs Wikki for title
- Mhlongo hails new recruits
- Arsenal to lose Mertesacker for five months?
- Poch reaffirms Spurs commitment
- FIFA boss: No crisis at Nigeria Football Federation
- Omino laments red card
- Cape Town City complete Gumede signing
- Tevez set to snub Chelsea and Napoli
- Stoke sign 'special young talent' Sobhi
- Watford set sights on Moroccan Boufal - report
- Stoke seal Joe Allen transfer
- Ausilio: Icardi not for sale at any price
- Atletico's Cerezo hints at Vietto exit
- Nkosi grateful for Pirates move
- Lucas Moura: We're a bit tougher
- Bayern jet out to USA for International Champions Cup
- Bayern's Alonso picks Zidane ahead of Messi and Ronaldo
- De Sa: I prefer Messi to Ronaldo
- Tigers announce SportPesa partnership