Ajax Cape Town closed the gap on leaders Kaizer Chiefs after claiming a 1-0 win over Bloemfontein Celtic at the Cape Town Stadium on Wednesday night.
Bidvest Wits surged into the top five of the Absa Premiership standings after beating Mpumalanga Black Aces 2-1 on Wednesday night.
Siyabonga Nomvethe lifted the gloom at struggling Moroka Swallows, with his two late goals securing a 2-1 win over Maritzburg United at Harry Gwala Stadium on Wednesday.
The University of Pretoria and Orlando Pirates played to a goalless Premiership draw in Pretoria on Wednesday evening.
Bayern Munich honorary president Franz Beckenbauer claims that Xherdan Shaqiri has been told he is free to leave during the January transfer window.
Everton defender Sylvain Distin says that it is important that the team secures qualification to the knockout phase of the Europa League as soon as possible.
Former AmaZulu midfielder Ruzaigh Gamildien has said that he is hopeful of making a return to the Premiership in January.
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey is confident that manager Arsene Wenger can navigate the club through their current troubles.
Stuart Baxter has revealed that goalkeeper Brilliant Khuzwayo will remain the club's number one when Itumeleng Khune returns to action.
Stoke have confirmed that on-loan Chelsea winger Victor Moses is carrying a "significant thigh injury" which will keep him out of action until after the New Year.
Kosta Papic has conceded that he and his opposite number Stuart Baxter will be ruing their sides' inability to take their chances in Tuesday's 0-0 draw.
Leonardo Jardim is hopeful Monaco can put their Ligue 1 struggles behind them when they take on Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League.
CAPS United skipper Tapuwa Khumbuyani has hit out at the unruly supporters who vented their frustrations at the team for handing Dynamos the ZPSL title.
Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani has called on his side to focus on the league ahead of their Champions League tie with Barcelona.
- Wanyama targeted by burglars
- Kaushi: Give Janza the job
- Liphoko has faith in Barker
- Gorowa linked with Dynamos job
- Murape denies retirement talk
- Mignolet 'worse than Dracula'
- Ancelotti: No let-up from Real
- Myeni strives for consistency
- Klopp laughs off exit talk
- Maritzburg United v Swallows
- Pinnick targets referees
- Egwuekwe linked with Udinese
- Olsson set to go under the knife
- Gor negotiate with Sserunkuma
- Baldissoni wary of Roma drama
- Muhiddin knows how to improve
- Pep promises Moscow scalp
- Fabregas slams Ramos criticism
- Baxter slams wasteful Chiefs
- KPL rejects format change
- Mugeyi set for technical role
- Mourinho hails 'complete' Blues
- Szczesny expects qualification
- Pellegrini 'very proud' of City
- Wilshere set for injury absence