Promotion to the Premier League for Watford and Bournemouth will be worth a staggering £120m, a report by BBC Football has stated.
Italian giants AC Milan are set to play in front of a few supporters when they welcome Genoa to the San Siro on Wednesday evening.
Leicester City will be targeting a fifth-straight victory when they welcome champions elect Chelsea to King Power Stadium on Wednesday night.
Mamelodi Sundowns midfielder Hlompho Kekana insists that a clash against foes Kaizer Chiefs can never be inconsequential.
Napoli manager Rafael Benitez could yet extend his stay at the Italian club, following what has been labelled a 'positive' meeting with club president Aurelio de Laurentis.
Napsa Stars head coach Hector Chilombo, along with assistants, have been suspended indefinitely pending a performance review of their poor start to the season.
Bloemfontein Celtic will look to cement their place in the top eight when they travel to Port Elizabeth to take on Chippa United on Wednesday.
FC Platinum have moved to dismiss rumours head coach Norman Mapeza's job is on the line after a difficult start to the season.
The Premier Soccer League (PSL) on Tuesday announced the dates of the 2014/15 season promotion play-off fixtures.
Mamelodi Sundowns will have a point to prove against Kaizer Chiefs when the sides do battle at the Lucas Masterpieces Moripe Stadium on Wednesday.
Polokwane City will be looking to snap their losing streak and reignite their bid for a top-eight finish when they welcome Mpumalanga Black Aces to the Old Peter Mokaba Stadium.
Inter manager Roberto Mancini has revealed on-loan forward Lukas Podolski will be heading back to Arsenal at the end of the season.
AmaZulu are back to full strength for their Premiership encounter against Platinum Stars in KwaMashu on Wednesday.
Former Nigeria national team coach Christian Chukwu has warned returning Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi to make the most of his second stint in charge.
- Rodgers: We must keep fighting
- Masehe has faith in Stars
- Enrique: We haven't relaxed
- Ambitious Were targets 20 goals
- Khelaifi: Cavani has PSG future
- Alcaraz issues rallying cry
- Giroud targets title next season
- Blanc and Zlatan set for PSG stay
- Zabaleta defends Pellegrini
- Allegri shrugs off Torino defeat
- Dlamini confident of survival
- Ntshumayelo wants payback
- Mourinho unhappy with PFA team
- Pitso bemoans cup final venue
- Kagawa: We owe Klopp
- Mancini: We're not out of Europe
- Hull City v Liverpool
- Pretoria University v Swallows
- Numba calls for focus
- Johannes thrives under pressure
- 'Klopp an option for Bayern'
- Tinkler wants Pirates job
- Billiat targets top-two finish
- Maritzburg v Ajax Cape Town
- Baxter: You earn the right to play