Bayern Munich's Franck Ribery says that Wolfsburg winger Kevin De Bruyne is a good player, but would not fit into the team at the Allianz Arena.
Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla says he is aware of interest from Atletico Madrid, but insists he is happy at the Emirates Stadium.
Reported Manchester United and Arsenal target Aleksandar Dragovic insists there is no point in discussing a transfer without a tangible offer.
Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva is ready to make his return to competitive football following a groin injury that has kept him out for nearly two months.
Chelsea striker Diego Costa says he does not plan to alter his combative style as he feels it suits the Premier League perfectly.
The Football association of Zambia seem to be unable to make up their mind about whether or not they wants to keep current coach Honour Janza.
England boss Roy Hodgson has singled out the young duo of Andros Townsend and Ross Barkley for praise after the 1-1 draw with Italy on Tuesday.
Barcelona winger Pedro has admitted he will weigh up his future at the end of the season after finding himself in a difficult situation at the Camp Nou.
Newly elected Nigeria Football Federation general secretary Dr Mohammed Sanusi has told staff at the association that mistakes and failure will no longer be tolerated.
The agent of Fiorentina goalkeeper Neto has revealed that Liverpool have made an offer for the Brazilian stopper.
Gor Mahia will reportedly hold an emergency meeting with the club's players on Wednesday to plead for more time to sort out their current financial constraints.
Laurent Blanc insists he is looking forward to PSG's next match as they prepare to face Marseille in a crunch Ligue 1 encounter on Sunday.
Borussia Dortmund defender Mats Hummels has taken to social media to deny claims he promised Sir Alex Ferguson he would join Manchester United.
Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Yohan Cabaye says he will discuss his future with the club after the end of the season.
- Jele targets away goals
- Fekir calm after France debut
- Bayern sweat on Alaba fitness
- Mashaba expects Congo scalp
- Pirates ready for URA clash
- Townsend: I've silenced critics
- Maluleka eyes triple swoop
- Modise feeling the pressure
- Conte keeps Italy doors open
- Ngwepe to play until he is 40
- Hiddink slams Iniesta jeers
- Dutch loss frustrates Del Bosque
- Wits to take up Bhasera option
- Real Madrid sign Danilo
- Shakes told to pick Downs stars
- Hart: We should have won
- Hodgson happy with Italy draw
- Time for Sekola to shine
- City and United to form one club
- Italy 1-1 England
- Spurs cleared for new stadium
- De Gea: PL really suits me
- Akpeyi: I can be number one
- Wimmer keen on Spurs move
- Kalaba targets Russia 2018