Newly-signed Everton winger Gerard Deulofeu says the club's fans were instrumental in his decision to return to Goodison Park.
Kenyan Premier League champions Gor Mahia have agreed a deal to sign winger Paul Were after an earlier breakdown in negotiations.
Mandla Masango looks set to take a dramatic U-turn as reports suggest the diminutive midfielder is set to re-sign with Kaizer Chiefs.
Liverpool have announced the signing of defender Nathaniel Clyne on a five-year deal from Southampton for a reported fee of £12.5 million.
Abou Diaby has brought an end to his injury-riddled career with Arsenal after the club announced his departure on Wednesday.
Brazilian midfielder Douglas Costa has joined Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich from Shakhtar Donetsk on a five-year deal.
Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley says that the Toffees deserve European football and is hoping to achieve a top-six finish with his new club next season.
AmaZulu will be back in the Premiership next season after completing the purchase of Mpumalanga Black Aces' top-flight status for a whopping R84 million.
Swansea City assistant coach James Beattie says the Welsh side are looking to sign Sporting Braga striker Eder and possibly one more player ahead of next season.
Newly-signed Inter defender Miranda says former manager Diego Simeone convinced him to join the San Siro outfit, calling them a 'great club.'
Wits CEO Jose Ferreira remained mum on the futures of Sthembiso Ngcobo and Lerato Chabangu, with both players looking to secure contracts with the team.
Benoit Assou-Ekotto has sealed a return to France following almost a decade in the Premier League after signing with Ligue 1 side Saint-Etienne.
AS Monaco have confirmed the signing of highly-rated France under-21 midfielder Fares Bahlouli on a five-year deal from Olympique Lyon.
Siphelele Ntshangase is in high demand after his recent exploits for Bafana Bafana, but Black Leaoprds insists no bids have been tabled for the 22-year old.
- Pirlo looks set for New York
- Blues 'offer more for Begovic'
- Agent: No Arsenal-Vidal talks
- Ranocchia extends Inter deal
- Atletico meet Martinez clause
- Cosmos close in on Nomvethe
- Muller: Ignore speculation
- Parker retains Bafana ambition
- Pearson sacked by Leicester
- Messi: No goals, no problem
- Los Blancos to re-sign Vazquez
- Abraw case to arbitration
- Maikaba keeps Wikki grounded
- Potters book Singapore tour
- Usuthu to buy top-flight status
- De Bruyne 'not for sale'
- Agent: No Arda-United deal
- Wenger hails Cech signing
- Wijnaldum 'ready' to join PSG
- Maritzburg keen on Rusike
- Mhlongo: Belief is key
- Tinkler rallies The Ghost
- Shaibu not in it for money
- Kone aiming to impress
- Jardim: Carvalho costs too much