Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal is delighted with the progress his side has made in the three games he's overseen since his appointment.
Returning Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has backed new team-mate Diego Costa to be a success in the Premier League.
Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti is not in the least bit perturbed by his side's poor string of results during pre-season thus far.
Enyimba defender Semiu Liadi said that his side will have revenge in mind when they face Giwa FC in the Federation Cup semi-finals on Thursday.
Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp admits he needs to add another striker to his squad before the transfer window slams shut.
France-based striker Dennis Oliech is set to be recalled to the Kenya national team for the crucial 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Lesotho.
Roma manager Rudi Garcia refuses to read too much into his side's 1-0 win over Real Madrid in a pre-season fixture at the Cotton Bowl on Tuesday.
Nigeria defender Kenneth Omeruo is confident his team can successfully defend their Africa Cup of Nations crown in Morocco next year.
Timothy Otieno admits it is a "great honour" to have received a call up to the Kenya team ahead of Sunday's crunch AFCON qualifier.
Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard has admitted that the last three months have been the worst of his playing career.
Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone has praised Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez amidst rumours he could join the Spanish champions.
Soweto giants Orlando Pirates have expressed some interest in acquiring the services of Ajax Cape Town attacking midfielder Bantu Mzwakali.
La Liga president Javier Tebas says he is hopeful Spain's top division can one day boast the "500 best players" in the world.
Manchester United defender Luke Shaw concedes that manager Louis van Gaal was right to bring him to task regarding his poor fitness.
- Mthembu: It's all about winning
- Pitso hopes to avoid backlog
- Allegri expects Vidal to stay
- Toure ready to commit to City
- Dzeko confirms City talks
- Lekgwathi rallies The Ghost
- Barkley signs Everton extension
- Reds announce Origi deal
- Rakitic calls for teamwork
- Valencia seals Hammers switch
- Sinclair expects a turnaround
- Reus focussed on rehabilitation
- Martinez lauds Besic capture
- Griezmann pens Atletico deal
- Prade: No Cuadrado offers yet
- Vidic wants Chicharito signing
- Mignolet welcomes competition
- CAF win delights Chambeshi
- Wolfsburg handed Perisic blow
- Butragueno backing for James
- Granero relishing switch
- Shitolo completes Pirates switch
- Eguma wants Enyimba final
- Jovetic looking to kick on
- Freese: Stars ready for Downs