Chelsea captain John Terry hopes their 2-0 win against Tottenham Hotspur will spur the team on to win more trophies this season.
Liverpool midfielder Joe Allen says Philippe Coutinho should be pushing for a Brazil call-up after his fine performances for the Reds.
AmaZulu have moved to clarify the suspension of Carlington Nyadombo, rubbishing claims it had anything to do with the defender's alleged use of 'muti'.
Werder Bremen thought they played a good game against Wolfsburg at the Weserstadion on Sunday, despite losing 5-3 to Die Wolfe.
Caps United head coach Mark Harrison admitted Highlanders were the better side after his team's 2-1 win in the @91 Super Cup on Sunday.
Lyon boss Hubert Fournier was upset with his team's performance after losing 2-1 to Lille at Stade Pierre Mauroy on Saturday.
Paris Saint-Germain coach Lauren Blanc feels his side deserved better than a 0-0 draw with the way they played against Monaco in Ligue 1 on Sunday.
Orlando Pirates caretaker coach Eric Tinkler has urged local clubs to adopt a long-term outlook when it comes to taking part in African cup competitions.
Stephen Keshi will not be accepting any new contract offer from the Nigerian Football Federation, according to the coach's representative.
Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini was disappointed to see his team lose 1-0 to Fiorentina at San Siro on Sunday, but thinks they reacted well after conceding.
Gor Mahia assistant coach Frank Ouna is predicting a deep run from the side after they booked their place in the first round of the CAF Champions League on Sunday.
Napoli boss Rafa Benitez was disappointed after his team lost 1-0 to Torino at the Olimpico di Torino on Sunday.
Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone was happy to split the points with Sevilla after drawing 0-0 at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan on Sunday.
Mamelodi Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane has already started preparing for his side's two-legged CAF Champions League clash with TP Mazembe.
- Wenger lauds 'mental response'
- Monyai explains missing players
- Ancelotti: We were unlucky
- Barker: Victory a relief
- GI slams 'shocking' SuperSport
- Real Madrid 1-1 Villarreal
- Mourinho reveals cup hunger
- Rooney backs Di Maria
- Crouch pleased with record
- Masango relishing Ajax clash
- Pochettino disappointed but proud
- Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham
- Arsenal 2-0 Everton
- Bloem Celtic 2-0 Platinum Stars
- SuperSport 2-5 AmaZulu
- Rodgers lauds 'relentless' Reds
- Brown red card to be contested
- Liverpool 2-1 Manchester City
- Ireland injury has Hughes fuming
- Komphela plays down poor run
- Pardew sings Murray praises
- Reus delight at derby win
- Fekir sacks representatives
- Bobby: Kenya ready to impress
- Udoji keeps Enyimba grounded