Italy and Chelsea-bound manger Antonio Conte has named his 30-man provisional squad for Euro 2016.
Andrea Pirlo feels no anger towards Antonio Conte for excluding him from Italy's Euro 2016 squad, saying the coach was upfront with him about the decision.
Internazionale president Erick Thohir has outlined the club's plans to strengthen their squad without contravening FIFA's financial fair-play regulations.
Portuguese midfielder Bruno Fernandes' time with Udinese looks to be at an end after the player announced his intention to leave the club in the summer.
The agent of striker Giuseppe Rossi, Andrea Pastorello, reveals his client is evaluating his options before making a decision on where his future lies.
Antonio Rudiger says that he's unsure about his future at Roma, but expressed his delight at winning the Rome derbies against Lazio and playing with Francesco Totti.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent has done little to clarify the mystery of where his client will be playing his football next year, denying reports that it will be at Old Trafford.
Udinese president Franco Soldati has confirmed that several clubs are chasing Davan Zapata, and that Napoli can recall the on-loan striker if they choose.
Former Real Madrid striker Ronaldo feels Juventus forward Alvaro Morata should return to the Santiago Bernabeu to become a first-team regular.
Stuttgart defender Antonio Rudiger claims to be calm about his future amid reported interest from clubs in England and Germany, following an impressive loan spell with Roma.
Amid rumours of a possible switch to Juventus in the upcoming transfer window, Barcelona defender Javier Mascherano could not give a definitive answer.
Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits to having made a decision about his future and hinted that he could be returning to Serie A.
Ajax midfielder Davy Klaassen has dismissed reports claiming he's Napoli-bound, insisting he will remain in Amsterdam until hearing otherwise.
Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri explained why he urged Alvaro Morata to remain at the club amid concerns that Real Madrid may activate their buyback clause.
- Mihajlovic takes over at Torino
- Cavani agent: Striker not leaving PSG
- Juve to streamline squad
- Frankfurt eyeing Klose capture
- Emery confirms Banega departure
- Allegri hoping for long Juventus career
- Evra to extend Juventus stay
- Milan deny Balotelli walkout
- Bruma: I know there's interest in me
- Allegri: I tried to break the game open with Morata
- Brocchi: Final decided by 'single incident'
- Morata fires Juve to cup win
- Inter and Leicester target available for free
- Juve baulk at Gabriel Jesus valuation
- Pjanic open to Roma exit
- Watford confirm Walter Mazzarri appointment
- Benatia: Bayern will decide my fate
- Hamsik: I won't leave Napoli
- Low: Rudiger's Roma loan spell good for Germany
- Zanetti: Inter have laid solid foundations
- Vasquez and Palermo part ways
- Pasqual 'disappointed' in Fiorentina coach
- Inter in talks with Yaya Toure's agent
- Sabatini: Totti issue close to resolution
- Brocchi: Milan players need to step up