Lazio beat St Ettiene 3-2 in an entertaining Group G Europa League clash in Rome on Thursday night, while Fiorentina and Napoli were also victorious.
Juventus defender Stephan Lichtsteiner admits he has to be patient as doctors continue to discern the cause of his recent health problems.
Juventus head coach Massimiliano Allegri revealed he was delighted with every aspect of their 2-0 win over Sevilla in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Juventus have taken disciplinary action against Martin Caceres after the defender wrecked his Ferrari in Turin on Monday night.
Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon is hoping his team can rediscover their form with a win over Sevilla in their Champions League clash in Turin on Wednesday.
After Internazionale's 4-1 loss to Fiorentina this weekend, Roberto Mancini has admitted that Roma and Napoli are clear favorites for this seasons Scudetto.
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri has received a massive boost this week with the return of Sami Khedira to training following his thigh injury.
Inter manager Roberto Mancini has played down his side's 4-1 defeat to Fiorentina on Sunday and believes 'nothing has changed' in their bid for the Scudetto.
Juventus full-back Patrice Evra refused to blame the club's young squad after their poor start to the season, saying everyone needs to shoulder the blame.
Palermo manager Giuseppe Iachini does not believe he is facing the sack, despite the club's poor start to the Serie A season.
Rudi Garcia has called for improvement from his inconsistent Roma side in a bid to move up the Serie A standings following their first loss of the season.
Inter striker Mauro Icardi says the squad are happy following their brilliant start to the season but refused to comment on their title chances.
Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri has criticised his players after the club drew 1-1 with minnows Frosinone to slip 10 points behind leaders Inter.
Fiorentina sporting director Daniele Prade is pleased with the ambition being shown by head coach Paulo Sousa after the club's strong start to the season.
- Allegri disappointed by Juventus draw
- Udinese confirm Lodi capture
- Digne: I rejected offers from England
- Milan skirt past Udinese
- Allegri targets knockout phase
- Leonardo: Roma are favourites
- Juventus confirm Mandzukic thigh injury
- Higuain targets title
- Mancini wants Inter consistency
- Berlusconi backing for Balotelli
- Garcia praises Roma's adaptability
- Mancini not getting carried away
- Sarri not satisfied despite big win
- Sousa: We're better than this
- Perez: Madrid can re-sign Morata
- Garcia praise for 'smart' Roma
- Sarri: Europa League 'strange'
- Morata thrilled with City win
- Classy Juventus punish wasteful Man City
- Garcia: No anti-Messi plan
- Investment imminent for Milan
- Melo tipped to take Serie A by storm
- Pellegrini not underestimating Juventus
- Manchester City v Juventus
- Mascherano relishing Roma clash