Roma manager Rudi Garcia admits his side need another central defender amidst reports linking them with Davide Astori.
Juventus striker Carlos Tevez has committed his future to the Turin club after dismissing suggestions he was looking to force a move.
Napoli forward Lorenzo Insigne has pledged his future to the Serie A club amidst reports of interest from a host of clubs, including Arsenal.
Juventus striker Carlos Tevez is hopeful that midfielder Arturo Vidal will stay at the club amid rumours of an impending departure.
Roma forward Marco Borriello believes his side are early contenders for the Scudetto next season following a late win over Liverpool in a friendly.
AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi concedes that the future of the club now rests on the shoulders of the players produced by its youth system.
Bayern Munich forward Xherdan Shaqiri has admitted that moving to Juventus "would definitely be a nice option" amidst reported interest from the Italian outfit.
John Elkann, head of the majority shareholders of Juventus, said the club would continue to thrive despite the premature departure of Antonio Conte.
Roma manager Rudi Garcia insists that defender Mehdi Benatia will not part ways with the club this season, despite rumours and reports which suggest otherwise.
Germany international Shkodran Mustafi is considering a move to the Bundesliga, a league that he has never played in before.
Spanish midfielder Jose Campana will spend his next season at Italian Serie A club Sampdoria, after the club agreed to an undisclosed transfer fee on Tuesday.
AC Milan boss Filippo Inzaghi says there is no rush to sort out Mario Balotelli's futute, despite persistent rumours of an impending exit.
AS Roma defender Ashley Cole harbours aspirations of achieving more European success this season and feels that objective can be realised.
The leadership at Bayern Munich has confirmed what most had already suspected, that Juan Cuadrado would not be heading to Bavaria this summer.
- Injury blow for Juve's Morata
- Evra completes Juve move
- Destro not for sale
- Prandelli calls for paradigm shift
- Klose to hang up his boots
- Milan: No Arsenal bid for Mario
- Paredes is heading to Rome
- Juve would consider 'high bids'
- Kalou hopes for EPL return
- Juventus confirm Morata capture
- M'Vila to help Inter win
- UEFA amend yellow card rules
- Rannochia ready for captaincy
- Vidal future to be decided
- Garcia: Roma raring to go
- Torino seal Quagliarella return
- Michu joins Napoli
- Mariga not going to England
- Ranocchia embraces leadership
- Iturbe heading to Rome
- Marotta: Vidal not for sale
- Icardi loyal to Inter
- Juve confirm Allegri appointment
- Ince explains Inter snub
- Coach Conte departs Juventus