Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly has expressed his gratitude to those who supported him he was subject to racist chants from Lazio fans during the Serie A game at the Olympic Stadium on Wednesday.
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri saw his side set a new club record with their narrow 1-0 win over Genoa before declaring that titles are won with games like these.
Lazio's Serie A clash against Napoli at Rome's Olympic Stadium was suspended for three minutes on Wednesday after racist chants were allegedly directed at Kalidou Koulibaly from Senegal.
Inter Milan honorary president Massimo Moratti couldn't hide his disappointment at their derby defeat to Milan but insists that they are capable of qualifying for next season's Champions League.
Ghana midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah has been added to Juventus' Champions League squad for the last-16 tie against Bayern Munich.
AS Roma head coach Luciano Spalletti is happy for the morale boost and breathing space after recording a 2-0 win over Sassuolo at Stadio Città del Tricolore on Tuesday.
Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira could be sidelined for the first leg of his side's last-16 Champions League clash with Bayern München due to a thigh injury.
Internazionale manager Roberto Mancini has been handed a one-match touchline ban for his actions during the 3-0 derby defeat to AC Milan on Sunday night.
Roma have announced the signing of Diego Perotti on loan from Serie A rivals Genoa until the end of the season, with an option to make the deal permanent.
Newcastle United have announced the signing of Ivory Coast international Seydou Doumbia on loan, with a view to making his stay permanent at the end of the season.
AC Milan boss Sinisa Mihajlovic has warned his side not to lose focus following their 3-0 win over rivals Internazionale in the Milan derby on Sunday.
Internazionale head coach Roberto Mancini was furious at some of the decisions made by referee Antonio Damato in his side's 3-0 defeat to AC Milan on Sunday.
Former Netherlands international Nigel de Jong is free to pursue a move to LA Galaxy after parting ways with AC Milan by mutual consent.
AC Milan midfielder Nigel de Jong is currently in talks with LA Galaxy over a potential move to Major League Soccer.
- Serie A Wrap: AC Milan cruise past Internazionale
- Mancini: No crisis at Inter
- Twente's Ziyech a wanted man
- Juventus suffer double injury blow
- Inter snap up Sampdoria's Eder
- Swansea swoop for striker Paloschi
- Inter loan Ranocchia to La Samp
- Guidolin confident on Paloschi deal
- El Ghazi rules out Rossoneri switch
- Hornets close in on Suarez
- Marotta: Juve want Cuadrado for keeps
- Guarin signs for Shanghai Greenland Shenhua
- Cole joins Gerrard at LA Galaxy
- Mancini laments 'exaggerated' defeat
- Dominant Juve ease past Inter
- Roma finalise El Shaarawy loan
- Mancini expecting tough Juve battle
- Inter keen on Foxes target Eder
- Sarri wouldn't swap Higuain for anyone
- Dybala not getting carried away
- Allegri dismisses Chelsea rumours
- Buffon: We don't have the best of chances
- Rossi aiming to help Levante stay up
- Barca's Tello joins Fiorentina on loan
- Cerci joins Genoa on loan