AC Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani says that there is no bad blood between the club and former striker Mario Balotelli.
AC Milan head coach Filippo Inzaghi insists his team will "play with nothing to lose" when they lock horns with Juventus on Saturday night.
Juventus defender Patrice Evra says that he ended his eight-year spell at Manchester United because of 'personal problems'.
Former AC Milan manager Clarence Seedorf is set to take the Serie A giants to court over a pay dispute, his lawyer confirmed this week.
Roma boss Rudi Garcia was left to count the cost of his side's 5-1 Champions League win over CSKA Moscow after losing two players to injury.
Massimiliano Allegri has admitted it was vital for Juventus to get this season's Champions League campaign up and running with a victory.
AC Milan goalkeeper Diego Lopez will be out of action for two weeks with the thigh injury he sustained in the Serie A clash at Parma on Sunday.
Paris Saint-Germain have announced that midfielder Marco Verratti has put pen to paper on a new five-year contract at the Parc des Princes.
Milan defender Christian Zapata believes the club have enough quality to topple champions Juventus when they meet at the weekend.
Gervinho has committed his future to Roma by putting pen to paper on a new contract extension that will see him remain at the club until June 2018.
Juventus' Ghanaian midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah believes the Serie A outfit have what it takes to go far in this season's Champions League.
AC Milan boss Filippo Inzaghi was a relieved man after his side edged out a nine-goal thriller against Parma on Sunday.
Italy international Paul Pogba has revealed he is currently in negotiations with Juventus over a new deal in Turin.
Juventus striker Alvaro Morata is delighted to have marked his first appearance in the Italian Serie A with a win against Udinese on Saturday.
- Parma confirm Mariga deal
- Allegri: It will be special
- Garcia focused on Serie A
- Roma issue Strootman warning
- Romagnoli seeks growth
- Pato: Injury woes Milan's fault
- Guarin committed to Inter
- Coman blasts PSG policy
- Dortmund allay Immobile fears
- Juve facing Vidal absence
- Sheva backing for Inzaghi
- Bianconeri made Motta contact
- Roma hit out at Benatia
- Garcia: No Rabiot agreement
- Pirlo makes Italy U-turn
- Juve considering Mata deal
- Benitez twice rejected Madrid
- Rabiot heading to Roma?
- Montolivo feeling positive
- Romero denies rejecting United
- Richards: I had options
- Barzagli: Juve have desire
- Rossi out for five months
- Mariga returns to Parma
- Agent: No Strootman approach