AC Milan coach Filippo Inzaghi said the goalless draw against AS Roma on Saturday was further evidence that the club was heading in the right direction this season.
Stephan El Shaarawy's agent insists there have been no bids yet for the AC Milan striker, and admits only a "sensational offer" would convince the club to sell.
AC Milan goalkeeper Diego Lopez knew he couldn't stay at Real Madrid once the signing of Keylor Navas was confirmed.
Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal is focused on getting back to his best form after scoring in the 3-1 win against Cagliari on Thursday.
Rafael Benitez continues to be committed to the Napoli cause after revealing he rejected two offers recently to secure his services for next season.
Massimiliano Allegri believes that modern football has changed team dynamics and individual skill is now more important.
AC Milan players believe they can finish the Serie A season in third to qualify for next year's Champions League.
Inter Milan CEO Michael Bolingbroke wants to improve attendance for home matches at the San Siro, and is surprised by the number of empty seats.
Inter vice-president Javier Zanetti has poured cold water on claims the Serie A giants will move for Mario Balotelli in the January transfer period.
Sporting director Pavel Nedved says Juventus will not underestimate Borussia Dortmund when they face off in the Champions League.
Inter manager Roberto Mancini says is he 'fairly satisfied' with his side following their 2-0 win over Chievo Verona on Monday.
Milan president Andrea Galliani is confident struggling striker Fernando Torres will remain at the San Siro for the rest of his loan spell.
The draw for the first Europa League kncokout round was completed on Monday, with defending champions Sevilla set to face Borussia Monchengladbach.
Former Fiorentina president Mario Sconceri believes veteran striker Mario Gomez's value is decreasing.
- Champions League last-16 draw
- Inzaghi targets Euro spot
- Benitez expects San Siro thriller
- Inzaghi desperate for points
- Simeone coy on Torres links
- Liverpool eyeing Perin deal
- Immobile targets Juve scalp
- Buffon: Iker must be furious
- New stadium for Milan
- Garcia curses Roma's luck
- Roma 0-2 Man City
- Gervinho hits out at Wenger
- Juve & Atletico go through
- Garcia gunning for City
- Llorente feeling confident
- Roma v Manchester City
- Genoa third after win over Milan
- Montolivo delighted to be back
- Mancini fuming after defeat
- Mancini clear on his targets
- Garcia impressed by fightback
- Benitez slams hooliganism
- Bonucci bemoans La Viola draw
- Thohir denies RvP interest
- Fernandes: More of the same