Roma president James Pallotta is confident the Serie A can bounce back from its perceived slump to once again become a powerhouse of European football.
Paul Pogba insists his only focus is on winning trophy's with Juventus amidst relentless rumours of a move away from the Turin club.
Napoli striker Jose Callejon sustained a foot injury during training on Tuesday and might miss the crucial match against Inter.
AC Milan manager Clarence Seedorf has won over the confidence of former Rossoneri midfielder Romeo Benetti.
Nigel de Jong has compared Milan team-mate Mario Balotelli to "a Ferrari", given the striker's wild nature both on and off the pitch.
Roma skipper Francesco Totti says that the Giallorossi's qualification for the Champions League is a source of great pride.
AS Roma defender Maicon is proud of what his team has managed to achieve during this season's Italian Serie A campaign.
Clarence Seedorf acknowledges that there is still little clarity on his future at Milan, despite what appears to be a resurgence.
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis is adamant that midfielder Marek Hamsik will not leave the club at the end of the season.
Vincenzo Montella says he would gladly have Adem Ljajic back at Fiorentina if he were to leave Roma at the end of the season.
Brazilian midfielder Hernanes believes Inter will build a side capable of challenging for the Serie A title in the next two years.
AC Milan have made an enquiry about the possibility signing Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa, according to the player's agent.
Pietro Leonardi has described Gabriel Paletta as "the strongest defender in the Italian league", and claims he is easily worth €35m.
Spanish forward Jose Callejon feels vindicated for deciding to leave Real Madrid after finding regular first-team football at Napoli.
- Buffon commends Conte
- Ljajic hints a Roma departure
- Guidolin: Juve were too good
- Inter keen on Torres
- Strootman focused on recovery
- Seedorf: Table of no interest
- Seedorf values Milan fans
- Coach Conte feels vindicated
- Hamsik: No more slip-ups
- Mazzari bemoans unusual year
- Europa League semi-final draw
- Conte: Every game a challenge
- Europa League wrap
- Conte praise for Pogba
- Udinese teen linked with Milan
- Montpellier mulling over Niang
- Conte tense about Tevez
- Europa League preview
- Azmoun proud of Arsenal link
- Pjanic ponders football future
- Ramirez keen on Serie A return
- Klose sidelined for a month
- Conte not counting his chickens
- Seedorf pleased with progress
- San Paolo to be upgraded