The 32 teams who will do battle in the group stage of the 2016/17 UEFA Champions League have been confirmed following the conclusion of the qualifying rounds.
Paul Pogba has finally completed his world-record transfer from Juventus to Manchester United for £89million.
Jose Mourinho cannot wait for Paul Pogba to join up with Manchester United, saying the club is the perfect place for the midfielder to develop into the best player in the world.
Manchester City have been drawn to play Romanian side Steaua Bucharest in the Champions League play-off round after the draw was held in Switzerland on Friday afternoon.
President of Serie A side Pescara Daniele Sebastiani has ruled out a move for Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli, stating he would not fit in at the club.
Medhi Benatia believes that Juventus have achieved what they wanted to on their pre-season tour, and is looking forward to linking up with the rest of the team.
Paul Pogba's agent has insisted that despite numerous reports of his client's agreement with Manchester United nearing completion, nothing has been finalised.
Jeison Murillo admits that Serie A is very different to La Liga and says that he's hoping Inter can challenge for a Champions League spot this season.
Pescara Calcio coach Massimo Oddo promises that his newly-promoted side will push for a win in every match they play this coming season.
Inter Milan president and owner Erick Thohir has moved to assure the club's supporters that striker Mauro Icardi will not be sold in the current transfer window.
Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain says he wants to justify his 90m euro price-tag after joining the Serie A champions from domestic rivals Napoli.
Manchester United are reportedly on the verge of signing Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, after agreeing a 110 million euro fee with the Serie A champions on Thursday.
FC Groningen have completed a season-long loan deal for teenage striker Nicolò Pozzebon from Serie A Champions Juventus.
Maurizio Sarri has expressed his disappointment at the manner of Gonzalo Higuain's departure to Juventus, saying he expected more courtesy from the player.
- Joorabchian confirms bids for Joao Mario
- Napoli to splash the cash
- Melo: Inter can do better
- Report: Higuain completes Juventus switch
- Tevez set to snub Chelsea and Napoli
- Ausilio: Icardi not for sale at any price
- Allegri dodges transfer talk
- Spalletti: Juve were strong before Higuain
- Bertolacci: I'll make good on my price-tag
- Capello: Juve can do without Pogba
- Maradona slams Higuain move
- Report: Higuain poised for Juventus switch
- Scholes: Pogba not worth massive fee
- Allegri unfazed by potential departures
- Payet: Pogba an exceptional player
- Slimani linked with move to Premier League
- Cairo: Ljajic was itching for Torino move
- Bacca cools West Ham speculation
- Thursday's pre-season results round-up
- Mourinho: Pogba not the only option
- Pjaca seals Juventus switch
- Mourinho tight-lipped over Pogba rumours
- Report: Manchester United agree Pogba fee
- Napoli: Only Atletico bid for Higuain
- Torino land Falque, Ljajic