Despite Juventus already winning the Serie A title, Roma goalkeeper Morgan De Sanctis has urged his teammates to close out the season with a bang.
Udinese darling Antonio Di Natale has announced he will depart the Serie A club at the end of the season after 12 years of sterling service.
Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba has lofty ambitions, and is hoping to become a better all-round player than former Chelsea stalwart Frank Lampard.
Former AC Milan manager Arrigo Sacchi has labeled the club "embarrassing" after Juventus secured their fifth consecutive Scudetto on Sunday.
Kenya international McDonald Mariga is set to miss five matches in Italy after being accused of man-handling a referee.
Despite recent comments by Roma president indicating the player's desire to stay, it appears Francesco Totti is considering life after Roma.
Following two crucial cameos in his last two appearances, Francesco Totti's retirement doesn't seems as imminent as it did at the start of the year.
Juventus defender Patrice Evra has hailed his team's fifth consecutive Scudetto, the first of two he aims to win with the club, but lamented their early European exit.
Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon believes the club is ready to conquer the continent next season, after winning their fifth successive Serie A title on Monday.
Roma head coach Luciano Spalletti has acknowledged Francesco Totti deserved to play more against Napoli, but praised the vital contribution the striker made in his cameo.
Ajax sporting director Mark Overmars has dismissed reports that young forward Anwar El Ghazi is on his way to the Serie A.
Juventus were crowned Serie A champions following Roma's victory over Napoli, while AC Milan's Europa League aspirations were dealt a damaging blow following a shock defeat to bottom-of-the-table Hellas Verona.
Radja Nainggolan scored a dramatic winner at the death as Roma ended Napoli's Scudetto hopes following a 1-0 victory at Stadio Olimpico on Monday afternoon.
Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta has assured the club's fans they will focus on retaining this season's best players before looking at who to bring in.
- Morata winner put Juve on the brink
- Mancini happy with his strikers
- Sunday's Serie A round-up
- Brocchi: Milan working on mental approach
- Inter move five points ahead of Fiorentina
- Roma to give everything to beat Napoli
- Allegri: It will be the game of the season
- Thereau open to Ligue 1 switch
- Mauri's return can't lift Milan
- Milan frustrated by gritty Carpi
- Allegri not ready to celebrate yet
- De Canio: Udinese safe but need to keep winning
- Juve extend Serie A lead
- Brocchi: I want to coach Milan 'forever'
- Marotta hints at move for Cavani
- Napoli put Bologna to the sword
- Allegri talks up 'extraordinary' feat
- Walace: I'm ready for Serie A
- Balotelli rules out Liverpool return
- Fekir admits Juventus dream
- Sunday's Serie A round-up
- Roma sign Nigerian starlets
- Inter stun lacklustre Napoli
- PSG's Digne hoping for Roma stay
- Brocchi: Wizards don't exist