Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri believes his team have recovered from their early-season slump after beating Palermo 3-0 at Stadio Renzo Barbera on Sunday.
AC Milan striker M'Baye Niang was over the moon after scoring twice in the 4-1 win over Sampdoria on Saturday night.
Former Napoli manager Ottavio Bianchi believes the Partenopei have the advantage ahead of their crucial Serie A clash against Internazionale on Sunday.
Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri says that his team are meeting their objectives for the season despite falling off the pace in Serie A.
Mino Raiola, Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent, has hinted that his client could return to former club AC Milan when his Paris Saint-Germain contract expires.
Fiorentina coach Paulo Sousa was proud of his players, and Federico Bernardeschi in particular, as they recorded a 2-2 draw with FC Basel at St. Jakob-Park on Thursday.
Napoli manager Mauricio Sarri has hailed his team's mentality after they saw out a 1-0 win over Club Brugge at Jan Breydelstadion on Thursday.
Stephan El Shaarawy admits he is sorry his link to Milan was cut when he left the club for Monaco during the summer transfer window.
Juventus head coach Massimiliano Allegri was pleased with his team's showing in their 1-0 win over Manchester City at Juventus Stadium on Wednesday.
Mario Mandzukic's early strike proved the difference as Juventus claimed top spot in Champions League Group D with a 1-0 win over Manchester City at Juventus Stadium on Wednesday night.
Juventus dedender Giorgio Chiellini fears a Manchester City backlash following their defeat to Liverpool when they visit Turin in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini has told Barcelona they have no interest in parting with Alessandro Florenzi and Miralem Pjanic.
Roma boss Rudi Garcia believes his side still have their Champions League fate in their own hands, despite their 6-1 loss to Barcelona on Tuesday.
Juventus and Manchester City will go head-to-head to win Group D when they meet at Juventus Stadium in the Champions League on Wednesday evening.
- Garcia relishing Barcelona tie
- Insigne targets Italy recall
- Mancini: Inter not favourites
- Allegri not satisfied with Milan win
- Mihajlovic rues error-strewn display
- Ilicic hails Sousa influence
- Ferrero: Inter are not good, just lucky
- Donnarumma relishing Juventus test
- Honda: I won't run away from Milan
- Scala remembers Buffon debut
- Mancini setting modest goals at Inter
- Ausilio: Candreva deal not possible
- Thohir: Pirlo welcome at Inter
- Balotelli set for groin surgery
- Mario Suarez struggling to adapt at Fiorentina
- Donadoni: Juve or Milan will win Scudetto
- Agent: Boateng not set for Milan move
- Morata: I needed to leave Madrid
- Pjanic hails Dzeko's crucial goals
- Sampdoria turn to Montella
- Morata: No contact with Los Blancos
- Hamsik targetting Scudetto
- Honda hints at Milan exit
- Capello: Inter nothing like my Milan
- Agent: New Ivanovic deal likely