Juventus defender Andrea Barzagli believes they have the depth to cope without playmaker Andrea Pirlo, with the veteran ruled out by injury.
Liverpool's Pepe Reina has revealed that he would be honoured if Barcelona wanted him back but also admitted that his future is uncertain.
Paul Pogba has reflected on a "golden year" which saw him emerge as one of the world's top talents, but says there is still more to come.
Mario Balotelli has declared his allegiance to AC Milan and has assured the club's fans that they will see a different side of him.
Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal has put pen to paper on a one-year contract extension which will keep him in Turin until June 2017.
DC United and Internazionale announced on Monday evening that they have reached an agreement to form a 'strategic partnership'.
Napoli star Gonzalo Higuain was relieved to once again get his name on the scoresheet with brace against Lazio after a five-game goal drought.
Juventus will have to do without veteran midfielder Andrea Pirlo for the remainder of the year after he injured ligaments in his knee.
AC Milan skipper Ricardo Montolivio has hailed the return of Kaka to the San Siro and is sure that the Brazilian will continue to shine.
Juventus tactician Antonio Conte has stressed the importance of every league game after his team overtook Roma in the Serie A standings.
Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Thiago Motta does not regret leaving Brazil and believes that his club can win this term's Champions League.
Napoli manager Rafa Benitez has tried to keep his side's recent run of consecutive losses in perspective so as to assuage fan discontent.
Juventus' Angelo Ogbonna admits it has been difficult to settle in at his club and says he is hoping to make Italy's 2014 World Cup squad.
Roma midfielder Daniele de Rossi has urged his team-mates to refocus as they prepare to face Atalanta on Sunday.
- Galliani poised to depart Milan
- Petkovic: My heart is with Lazio
- Conte: It's in our own hands
- Virgil backed for Dutch call-up
- Vidal on his new Juve contract
- De Marchi: I will move Borini
- Boban doesn't rate Balotelli
- Mexes' injury cause bizarre
- Napoli to go for the jugular
- Garcia defends dropped points
- Kaka optimistic about Celtic
- Buffon celebrates the big 500
- Garcia hails Gervinho return
- Milan's Allegri calls for calm
- Fiorentina missing Gomez
- Garcia: No excuses for Roma
- Milan face angry fans
- Conte hails talented Pogba
- Ancelotti open to Milan return
- Allegri unfazed by exit talk
- Chiellini wants continued form
- Abate responds to Juve link
- Thohir to focus on youth
- Uruguay complete WC line-up
- Milan eyeing Van der Wiel deal