Roberto Pereyra said his club was handsomely rewarded for its efforts during the 3-0 drubbing of Lazio in the Italian Serie A on Saturday.
Napoli manager Rafael Benitez believes his side can maintain their great run of form ahead of Sunday's Serie A clash with Cagliari.
Fiorentina manager Vincenzo Montella has backed his side to bounce back from their recent run of poor results.
Swansea manager Garry Monk has ruled out the possibility of recalling striker Michu from his loan spell at Napoli in January.
Roma defender Leandro Castan is set to have an operation on his brain to remove a lesion caused by a condition commonly known as 'cavernoma'.
The agent of Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva has admitted that his client could depart the Anfield outfit in the January transfer window.
The news that Gianluigi Buffon and Giorgio Chiellini have extended their contracts with Juventus has been hailed as an "important day" for the club.
Veteran Fiorentina midfielder David Pizarro has expressed his desire to stay at the Stadio Artemio Franchi beyond the end of the season.
Roma have confirmed that Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa is set for a spell on the sidelines after suffering a thigh injury whilst on international duty last week.
Udinese head coach Andrea Stramaccioni will be sweating on the fitness of Luis Muriel after he limped off with a thigh injury in a friendly match on Saturday.
Napoli boss Rafael Benitez has rejected talk that he could offer Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli an escape route back to Italy in January.
New Inter coach Roberto Mancini admits the upcoming fixtures against AC Milan and Roma will be both "fascinating and difficult".
Napoli boss Rafael Benitez refused to be drawn on whether his side are in the title race, choosing instead to focus on one game at a time.
Newly-appointed Inter coach Roberto Mancini has ruled out the possibility of making a move for Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli in January.
- Marotta has faith in Allegri
- Inzaghi: It takes a bit of patience
- Mancini named Inter boss
- Destro welcomes Arsenal rumours
- Mazzarri sacked by Inter
- Giovinco eyeing Juve exit
- Totti: No Garcia fallout
- Mexes targets consistency
- Verratti regret at injury
- Zarate in come-and-get-me plea
- Gunners eyeing Destro deal
- Parma boss staying positive
- Zamparini talks up starlet Dybala
- Rossoneri sweating on De Jong
- Insigne ruled out for six months
- Marotta: Buffon renewal a formality
- Napoli suffer Insigne blow
- Mazzarri looks to the positives
- Allegri full of praise for Tevez
- Pirlo sidelined for Juve again
- Garcia still focused on Scudetto
- Inzaghi still sees positives
- Garcia: Roma still have belief
- Allegri: Time for a shake-up
- Inzaghi: It takes patience