Former Real Madrid centre-back Christoph Metzelder believes that Borussia Dortmund star Marco Reus should join the European champions.
Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp says that his side are "still alive, still fighting" after their 2-2 draw with second-placed Wolfsburg on Wednesday.
Dutch winger Arjen Robben bagged his 100th goal for Bayern Munich in their 2-0 victory over Freiburg at the Alianz Arena on Tuesday.
Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola admits he has been delighted with his side's attacking intent this season following Tuesday's 2-0 win over Freiburg.
Borussia Monchengaldbach defender Alvaro Dominguez says he expects a tough clash with defending champions Sevilla in the Europa League.
Ajax Cape Town have confirmed that former Bundesliga champions Wolfsburg will visit the club next January to compete in the 2015 Friendship Cup.
Bayern Munich are likely to face Freiburg on Tuesday without veteran Xabi Alonso and midfielder Sebastian Rode.
Sporting director Pavel Nedved says Juventus will not underestimate Borussia Dortmund when they face off in the Champions League.
The draw for the first Europa League kncokout round was completed on Monday, with defending champions Sevilla set to face Borussia Monchengladbach.
Bayern Munich believe they are in pole position to beat some of Europe's biggest clubs to the signing of rising star Martin Odegaard.
The draw for the Champions League last-16 was made at UEFA's headquarters on Monday, with Manchester City paired with Barcelona in the pick of the round.
Mats Hummels has apologised for not acknowledging the fans following Borussia Dortmund's loss to Hertha Berlin on Saturday.
Borussia Dortmund were dealt another telling blow when it was established that Henrikh Mkhitaryan would not be available for the remainder of the year.
Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp was fuming after his team failed to collect any points against Hertha at the Olympiastadion on Saturday.
- Elia wants England move
- Immobile targets Juve scalp
- Schweinsteiger eyes Augsburg win
- Robben predicts tough encounter
- Huntelaar hails 'technical' Schalke
- Struggling Dortmund top Group D
- Pep backing 'tired' Bayern
- Hazard coy on future
- Schweinsteiger hungry for success
- Bremen still licking their wounds
- Guardiola pleased by performance
- Hecking impressed by intensity
- Klopp relief after vital win
- Lahm rules out Germany comeback
- Dortmund duo return to training
- Rafinha: Neuer deserves Ballon d'Or
- Muller shocked by BVB struggles
- Muller: CR7 a boring choice
- Ballon d'Or shortlist announced
- Heynkes in Kroos admission
- Klopp defiant in defeat
- Guardiola: We can do better
- Wolfsburg reaching for the jugular
- Klopp: BVB fortunes are changing
- Wolfsburg 0-2 Everton