Bayer Leverkusen have confirmed that manager Roger Schmidt has signed a three-year contract extension with the club.
Man United's proposed move for Mats Hummels is seemingly over after Borussia Dortmund revealed the defender will not leave this year.
Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng has leapt to the defence of his brother Kevin-Prince after the midfielder was suspended by his club Schalke.
Retiring Borussia Dortmund midfielder Sebastian Kehl says he has no regrets over the decision not to join Bayern Munich earlier in his career.
Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben says he has added a lot more variation to his game, rejecting his 'one-trick pony' moniker.
Wolfsburg boss Klaus Allofs has played down reports the club have lodged a bid for Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke.
Borussia Monchengladbach stars Max Kruse and Christoph Kramer have praised their manager, Lucien Favre, for the club's successes this season.
Bayern sporting director Matthias Sammer believes Mario Gotze has improved his game significantly since joining from Borussia Dortmund in 2013.
Wolfsburg manage Dieter Hecking admits his side benefited from a lot of luck in their 2-1 win over Borussia Dortmund on Saturday.
Bayer Leverkusen forward Heung-Min Son insists that he is happy playing in the Bundesliga amid interest from the Premier League.
Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke has admitted that he expects at least two key players to leave the club in the off-season.
Wolfsburg winger Andre Schurrle says he was delighted to be invited to Chelsea's final league game in order to receive a Premier League winners' medal.
Borussia Dortmund playmaker Shinji Kagawa thinks he could struggle to adapt to a new coach after the departure of current boss Jurgen Klopp.
Hamburg goalkeeper Rene Adler is confident the club can once again avoid relegation from the Bundesliga this season.
- Pep: Messi the 'best ever'
- Bayern Munich 3-2 Barcelona
- Elia wants Southampton stay
- Pep retains European hope
- Bayern v Barcelona
- Wolfsburg seal CL qualification
- Guardiola refutes City claims
- Guardiola licking his wounds
- Herman ready for Europe
- Boateng: You can't shackle Messi
- De Bruyne coy on future
- Pep: We lost our grip
- Barcelona 3-0 Bayern Munich
- Gundogan set for BVB exit
- Barcelona v Bayern Munich
- Effenberg criticises Pep tactics
- Neuer: I'll show Messi who's boss
- Muller not afraid of Barca
- Guardiola satisfied despite loss
- Boateng calls for improvement
- Iniesta: All is possible for Pep
- Grosskreutz blow for BVB
- Hecking lauds 'complete focus'
- Injury concerns for Bayern trio
- Kagawa: We owe Klopp