Shinji Kagawa has brought an end to his Manchester United frustrations after returning to Borussia Dortmund on a four-year deal.
Bayern Munich were not all pleased by the outcome of their Bundeliga clash with Schalke on Saturday but remain confident that things will improve.
Ivory Coast international Salomon Kalou has completed a move from Ligue 1 outfit Lille to Hertha Berlin of the Bundesliga.
Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp said he was satisfied with the quality of the football during his team's 3-2 win against Augsburg on Friday.
Everton have been drawn in a testing group as they make their return to Europe, while Tottenham will have to navigate past Besiktas.
Bayern Munich have confirmed that they have completed the signing of Real Madrid's Spanish midfielder Xabi Alonso.
Manchester City were dealt arguably the toughest draw in the Champions League, facing Bayern Munich, CSKA Moscow and Roma in Group E.
Borussia Dortmund are reportedly looking into re-signing Shinji Kagawa from Manchester United to bolster their injury-hit squad.
New Bayern Munich signing Mehdi Benatia admits it was a 'no-brainer' to join the Bundesliga champions following his move from Roma.
Bayern Munich have confirmed that they are in talks to sign Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso, who is set to undergo a medical this week.
Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola is cracking the whip this season after he was reported to have implemented a fines system at the club.
Werder Bremen midfielder Zlatko Junuzovic has moved to dismiss rumours linking him with an off-season move to Aston Villa.
Bayern Munich have confirmed that they have agreed a deal to sign Roma centre-back Mehdi Benatia for a reported fee of 27 million euro.
Julian Draxler is perplexed in the extreme after his club Schalke failed to record a positive result during the Bundesliga opener against Hannover at the weekend.
- Bayer shift focus to Europe
- Alaba: Bayern need time
- Luiz reveals top clubs snub
- Klopp confident of Reus stay
- Malanda vows to stay focused
- Lewandowski not worried
- Klopp accepts the blame
- Schalke dealt Kolasinac blow
- Pep satisfied with display
- Guardiola wary of Wolfsburg
- Badstuber wary of Wolfsburg
- Immobile: Juve wanted me
- Agent: Firm interest in Podolski
- Muller snubbed Utd advances
- Watzke hoping Reus stays
- Gustavo happy at Wolfsburg
- Keller livid with his squad
- Schweinsteiger woes continue
- Badstuber glad to be back
- Roma rubbish Benatia rumours
- Atletico deny Reus interest
- Pep eyes Martinez replacement
- Per ends Germany career
- Veh endorses Gentner
- Bendtner heads to Wolfsburg