Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng has committed his long-term future to the Bavarians by signing a three-year contract extension.
Henrikh Mkhitaryan believes Dortmund did the impossible by reaching the knockout stages of the Champions League with a 2-1 win over Marseille.
Borussia Dortmund's CEO Aki Watzke has said that after a period of great success he expected hard times to eventually arrive for his club.
Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola says his team must use their defeat to Man City on Tuesday as a reminder that they are fallible.
Manchester City fought back from two goals down to record a famous 3-2 win over Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena on Tuesday night.
Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola has told Man City to forget about trying to sign Manuel Neuer ahead of the teams' clash on Tuesday.
Thiago Alcantara believes swapping Barcelona for Bayern Munich during the off season was the best decision he has ever made.
Pep Guardiola believes there are still some areas of Bayern's play that need attention, despite their sensational start to the season.
Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Franck Ribery have been confirmed on the three-man shortlist for the 2013 Ballon d'Or.
Julian Draxler disagrees with Schalke boss Jens Keller that the players lacked motivation during last week's 3-1 cup defeat to Hoffenheim.
Bayern Munich chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge is confident that Arjen Robben will sign a contract extension with the club.
Bayer Leverkusen tactician Sami Hyypia has hailed his side's 1-0 victory over fellow Bundesliga front-runners Borussia Dortmund on Saturday.
Borussia Dortmund Jurgen Klopp concedes that it will require a miracle for Nuri Sahin and Sven Bender to be fit to face Marseille on Wednesday.
Bayern Munich boss Matthias Sammer has poured cold water over rumours that Brazilian defender Rafinha will push for a move in January.
- Robben sidelined for six weeks
- Hoeness: Ribery for Ballon d'Or
- Germany coach won't vote
- Klopp hails 'almost perfect' BVB
- Ribery disappointed with Sakho
- Ter Stegen decision imminent
- Diouf happy at Hannover
- Alaba pens new Bayern deal
- Clubs reject 'Super League'
- Badstuber reveals WC doubts
- Guardiola: Thiago is courageous
- Aogo out for the season
- Slomka: I'm suffering
- Robben rubbishes rumours
- Gotze: I can still improve
- Klopp praise for Mkhitaryan
- Lahm suffers thigh injury
- German legend backs Ribery
- Hyypia reveals Liverpool dream
- Lahm calls for end to mole saga
- Aubameyang revels in CL strike
- Toppmoller on Bayer's chances
- Napoli to go for the jugular
- Diego open to England switch
- Bayer Leverkusen v Man Utd