Bayern Munich sporting director Matthias Sammer was full of praise for striker Thomas Muller after he scored in the club's 2-0 win over Hertha Berlin on Saturday.
Borussia Dortmund boss Thomas Tuchel expects Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Marco Reus to be passed fit for Sunday's clash against Stuttgart.
Bayern Munich winger Douglas Costa has been ruled out of Saturday's Bundesliga clash against Hertha Berlin with a thigh injury.
Borussia Dortmund will hold a training camp in Dubai during the winter break in an effort to expand their "internationalisation strategy".
Hertha Berlin head coach Pal Dardai is looking to upset the odds when they travel to the Allianz Arena to take on Bayern Munich on Saturday.
Schalke manager Andre Breitenreiter lauded his team's character after they reached the Europa League knocout stages with a win over APOEL on Thursday.
Borussia Dortmund manager Thomas Tuchel is still trying to wrap his head around their 1-0 defeat to Krasnodar at Stadion Kuban on Thursday.
Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery is confident he can make his long-awaited return from injury before the mid-season break at the end of the year.
Borrussia Dortmund CEO Joachim Watzke has quashed rumours that head coach Thomas Tuchel and captain Mats Hummels are not seeing eye-to-eye.
Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says the club are quite "relaxed" about Pep Guardiola's future as he is yet to commit to an extension.
Borussia Monchengladbach head coach Andre Schubert was "absolutely delighted" with his team's performance in their 4-2 win over Sevilla at Borussia-Park on Wednesday.
VfL Wolfsburg head coach Dieter Hecking was satisfied with their 2-0 win over CSKA Moscow at Arena Khimki on Wednesday.
Stuttgart have confirmed they have parted ways with manager Alexander Zorniger after just 13 games in charge.
Bayer Leverkusen boss Roger Schmidt was frustrated by his side's failure to beat BATE Borisov in the Champions League on Tuesday evening.
- Guardiola 'satisfied' by Bayern display
- Stuttgart give Zorniger his marching orders
- Schubert keen to extend unbeaten run
- Volland calls for more passion
- Matip's Schalke future in doubt
- Chicharito: We need to keep going
- Robben talks down title hype
- Traore unsurprised by Gladbach form
- Schalke remain upbeat after loss
- Lahm calm over Guardiola rumours
- Labbadia heaps praise on Hamburg
- Gotze hopeful of January return
- Muller: Bayern can never relax
- Adler revels in Dortmund win
- Reus: We have changed our style
- Schmelzer bemoans individual errors
- Guardiola: Ribery making good progress
- Schubert: Monchengladbach reinvigorated
- Stindl won't celebrate against Hannover
- Bender back in Leverkusen training
- Muller not underestimating Schalke
- Tuchel expecting intense match
- Schmidt gets Voller backing
- Breitenreiter wants faultless performance
- Reus returns for Hamburg clash