Denmark international Andreas Christensen has dismissed reports linking him with a move to Barcelona, insisting he is happy at Borussia Mönchengladbach.
Wolfsburg have announced the signing of Real Madrid forward Borja Mayoral on a one year loan deal.
Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Kevin Trapp says the appointment of Unai Emery hasn't disrupted the squad harmony ahead of the new season.
Xabi Alonso says that while he is certain Pep Guardiola will be a success at Manchester City, fans need to be patient with him.
Borussia Dortmund head coach Thomas Tuchel has bolstered his attacking options with the signing of Andre Schurrle from Bundesliga rivals Wolfsburg.
Bayern Munich full-back David Alaba believes Mario Gotze was not given enough of a chance to prove himself before he was sold back to Borussia Dortmund.
Hamburg have announced the signing of Croatia international playmaker Alen Halilovic on a four-year deal from Barcelona.
FC Twente have announced the signing of Manchester City and Ghana winger Yaw Yeboah on a season-long loan deal.
The long-running transfer saga surrounding Mario Gotze has finally come to an end, with the Bayern Munich midfielder sealing a return to former club Borussia Dortmund on Thursday.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has confirmed they have initiated negotiations with Schalke over the potential transfer of Leroy Sane.
Borussia Dortmund defender Neven Subotic's proposed move to Middlesbrough is off after a medical assessment revealed a rib injury that will sideline the Serbian for the rest of the year.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has bolstered his defensive options after securing the services of FC Augsburg centre-back Ragnar Klavan on a long-term deal.
Medical concerns seem like they may put Middlesbrough off signing Borussia Dortmund defender Neven Subotic, according to reports.
New Schalke defender Naldo is looking forward to the challenge of being involved at the underachieving Bundesliga side.
- Ancelotti: Madrid don't need Lewandowski
- Toprak snub for Dortmund
- Hamburg bid for Jordan Ayew
- Alonso: Chicharito would be great for Bayern
- Skripnik confirms Grillitsch injury
- Embolo determined to impress
- Watzke: Dortmund open to Gotze return
- Kaiserslautern target Klose return
- Report: Liverpool looking to sign Klavan
- Eberl denies Bayern links
- Sane confirms Bayern and Real interest
- Merino settling in well at Dortmund
- Shortlist announced for Best Player in Europe award
- Tuchel coy on potential signings
- New injury setback for Robben
- Rummenigge confirms Gotze talks
- Embolo hoping to play with Sane
- Lahm wary of Dortmund threat
- Benatia delighted with Juve move
- Robben: Bayern success thanks to Van Gaal
- Ancelotti happy with Bayern team spirit
- Eberl 'flattered' to be linked with Bayern
- Rummenigge: Bayern wouldn't have afforded Sanches after Euro 2016
- Juve secure Benatia loan deal
- Volland keen to get started