Schalke starlet Donis Avdijaj is risking the wrath of his club after crashing his Mercedes-Benz on Monday in a reported illegal road race.
Franck Ribery was struck in the face with a scarf wielded by a Hamburg fan during Bayern Munich's 3-1 win in the DFB-Pokal on Wednesday.
Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola has revealed that midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger is on the verge of making a return to first-team training.
Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp believes his side are heading in the right direction following a 3-0 DFB Pokal win over St Pauli on Tuesday.
Atletico Madrid striker Mario Mandzukic has lambasted Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola for what he perceives to be a lack of respect.
Monchengladbach have been dealt a major blow, with Granit Xhaka set for a spell on the sidelines with an ankle injury.
Bayern Munich have invited former Mainz goalkeeper Heinz Muller to train with the first team as they seek experienced cover for Manuel Neuer.
Despite winning the European Golden Shoe last season, Luis Suarez has missed out on a place on the 23-man list of nominees for the Ballon d'Or.
Marco Reus believes Borussia Dortmund cannot afford to panic following their calamitous start to the Bundesliga season.
Thomas Muller has given most of the credit for Bayern Munich's 0-0 draw with Borussia Monchengladbach to goalkeeper Manuel Neuer.
Roberto Firmino has set his sights on making an immediate impact in the Brazil squad after earning his first senior call-up for next month's matches.
Robin Dutt has been relieved of his duties by Bundesliga strugglers Werder Bremen, with the side the deep in relegation trouble.
Liverpool's Raheem Sterling and Manchester United's Adnan Januzaj have been included in a 40-man shortlist for the 2014 Golden Boy award.
Dieter Hecking does not think that the tight schedule, during the past week, will have an adverse effect on his team ahead of the match against Mainz.
- Guardiola keeps his guard up
- Thiago on road to recovery
- Klopp not going anywhere
- Dortmund sweating on trio
- BVB fans assaulted in Turkey
- Valdes linked with Bayern
- Di Matteo eyes Sporting double
- Guardiola praise for Garcia
- Bayern pondering Reus move
- Alonso: Roma have progressed
- Bayern beaming after Bremen win
- Klopp fuming after defeat
- Hoffenheim to tighten noose
- Zinnbauer feeling the pressure
- Klopp: Season starts now
- Guardiola hints at United move
- Thiago breaks down in training
- Grosskreutz: Injuries to blame
- Alonso: Bayern a fresh start
- Howedes impressed by Di Matteo
- Gundogan eyes Koln comeback
- Tonnies backing for Heldt
- Lehmann: Neuer still learning
- Can rejected Bayern return
- Jol: Bale offered to Hamburg