Bayern Munich chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge admits English clubs have some of the best youth academies in world football, none more so than Manchester City.
Mats Hummels is confident of a positive result against Scotland in Euro 2016 qualifying action at Hampden on Monday, but knows Germany cannot take anything for granted.
Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben is facing up to a month on the sidelines after suffering a groin injury during the Netherlands' clash with Iceland on Thursday.
Douglas Costa has no intention of shelving his bag of tricks after coming in for criticism from Bayern Munich team-mate Arjen Robben over his antics.
Former Bundesliga talents such as Kevin De Bruyne, Roberto Firmino and Baba Rahman could regret their transfers to the Premier League, according to Lothar Matthaus.
Bayern president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has revealed the club turned down a "very high" offer for Thomas Muller from an English team during the transfer window.
Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben has snapped at Netherlands team-mate Bruno Martins Indi for his red card in the 1-0 Euro 2016 qualifying loss to Iceland.
Mario Gotze insists he never considered leaving Bayern Munich during the transfer window, despite the speculation surrounding his future.
Kevin Grosskreutz won't play competitive football until January after Dortmund revealed that his proposed transfer to Galatasaray fell through due to a 'paperwork issue'.
Hoffenheim striker Kevin Kuranyi is targeting a return to goal-scoring form when the Bundesliga season resumes after the international break.
Borussia Dortmund head coach Thomas Tuchel will be keeping his fingers crossed that the toe injury suffered by Marco Reus will not keep him out of action for long.
Juventus director general Giuseppe Marotta has called Schalke 'a mysterious club' after failing to sign winger Julian Draxler during the transfer window.
Schalke have been boosted by the return of skipper Benedikt Howedes, who was back in training for the first time since May on Wednesday.
Bayern Munich midfielder Xabi Alonso has admitted that he is unsure whether he will remain at the club beyond the end of the season.
- Wolfsburg out to 'annoy' Bayern
- Perisic thanks Wolfsburg fans
- Chicharito: I want to feel valued
- Draxler defends Wolfsburg move
- Chicharito signs for Leverkusen
- Dante seals Wolfsburg move
- Draxler completes Wolfsburg switch
- Dortmund sign Januzaj on loan
- Wolfsburg complete Azzaoui signing
- De Bruyne signs for Manchester City
- Xhaka laments losing streak
- Johannsson: Special to score for Werder
- De Bruyne motivation questioned
- Sunderland keen on Dortmund's Ramos
- Reports: Hernandez joins Leverkusen
- Dante set for Wolfsburg switch
- Muller: LVG has not spoken to me
- Allegri confirms Coman exit
- Dortmund sign defender Park
- Perisic set for Inter medical
- De Bruyne to join Man City
- Europa League Group Stage Draw
- Leverkusen snap up Kevin Kampl
- Son completes Spurs move
- Tuchel praises 'formidable' Dortmund