Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola believes Rudi Garcia has done a 'wonderful' job at Roma ahead of their Champions League clash on Tuesday.
Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has hinted that the German champions could trigger the release clause in Dortmund attacker Marco Reus' contract.
Bayern Munich midfielder Xabi Alonso believes that Roma stepped up their game last season and are now a real challenge to play.
The Bayern Munich squad was wholly satisfied with the 6-0 demolition job done on Werder Bremen at the Allianz Arena on Saturday.
Jurgen Klopp was bitterly disappointed by his team's performance during the 2-1 defeat against Koln at the RheinEnergieStadion.
Hoffenheim have a glorious opportunity to consolidate their position in the top two of the Bundesliga standings, when they travel to Hamburg.
Joe Zinnbauer is under no illusions about the enormity of the task at hand when his club hosts Hoffenheim at the Imtech Arena.
Jurgen Klopp has moved to rally Borussia Dortmund ahead of this weekend's Bundesliga clash away to Koln, stating that their season starts now.
Pep Guardiola hopes to one day manage Manchester United, according to a new book written by his close friend and journalist Marti Perarnau.
Thiago has seen his Bayern Munich career suffer another agonising setback after the midfielder tore his knee ligament during training.
Kevin Grosskreutz believes Borussia Dortmund's poor run of form can be blamed on a spate of injuries that has affected them this season.
Xabi Alonso has revealed that he chose a move to Bayern Munich to give his career a fresh start after five years at Real Madrid.
Captain Bendickt Howedes believes new Schalke manager Roberto Di Matteo is a man 'with a clear plan in mind' following their first week of training.
Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ikay Gundogan has revealed he will make a return to action when they take on Koln in the Bundesliga on Saturday.
- Tonnies backing for Heldt
- Lehmann: Neuer still learning
- Can rejected Bayern return
- Jol: Bale offered to Hamburg
- Klopp still has the fire
- Dortmund duo close to returns
- Ribery edging towards return
- Holtby set for Hamburg move
- Schweini needs time to recover
- Kroos dismisses Alonso comparison
- Fergie: Kagawa right to leave
- Di Matteo vows to fix defence
- UEFA come down hard on CSKA
- Reina facing injury lay-off
- Di Matteo takes Schalke reins
- Muller targets Klose record
- Rummenigge hails Robben form
- Hummels happy at Dortmund
- Schmelzer out for four weeks
- Heldt slams inconsistent Schalke
- Favre feeling the heat
- Augsburg awkward for Wolfsburg
- Bender thrilled with victory
- Klopp praise for Kagawa
- Pep: Odd to play without fans