Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has admitted to evading 18-million euros of taxes and wishes to make amends for it.
Thomas Muller feels that Bayern Munich need to dominate the physical battle against Arsenal or risk throwing away their advantage.
Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos has admitted that he would be open to switching to the Premier League.
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud still believes that the Gunners can advance to the quarter-finals of the Champions League.
Arsenal face arguably their biggest challenge of the season on Tuesday as they look to overturn a 2-0 deficit against Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena.
Wolfsburg midfielder Luiz Gustavo believes Germany's top-flight division is the best in world football.
Schalke striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has expressed his willingness to buy dinner for the squad after missing a penalty on Saturday.
Pep Guardiola believes Bayern Munich must dominate possession against Arsenal if they are to progress to the Champions League quarter-finals.
Former German number one Jens Lehmann says Bayern Munich simply aren't getting enough competition from their league rivals.
Stuttgart head coach Thomas Schneider has been relieved of his duties and will be replaced by Huub Stevens.
Schalke general manager Horst Heldt has declined to comment on reports linking the club with an off-season move for Roberto Firmino.
Schalke boss Jens Keller has urged his players to rid themselves of "negative thoughts" following a dreadful last two games.
Sebastian Kehl says Borussia Dortmund will not surrender the title to Bayern Munich despite the 20-point deficit that exists between the sides.
Timo Werner has had an 18th birthday to remember as the youngster has signed his first professional contract with boyhood club Stuttgart.
- Bayern form to benefit Germany
- Klose still has the desire
- Robben: Wenger is a sore loser
- Thiago keen to improve
- Ginter on Red Devils' radar
- Heynckes: Kroos should stay
- Schneider under the cosh
- Howedes: It was bitter lesson
- Lewandowski eyes happy exit
- Thiago thanks Javi Martinez
- Hofmann thrilled with BVB win
- Hunt set to reveal plans
- Muller: Title race is over
- Wendell pens Leverkusen deal
- Boateng eyes quick resolution
- Muller denies Barca interest
- Low: Ozil must push on
- Keller: Basic errors cost us
- Draxler: No way back now
- Schalke 1-6 Real Madrid
- Olic considering Stoke offer
- Lewandowksi not complacent
- Klopp delighted by triumph
- Reus: We can beat anyone
- Draxler coy on Bayern switch