The father of Bayern Munich full-back David Alaba has dismissed claims that he recently met with Real Madrid to discuss a potential transfer.
Chelsea winger Eden Hazard says that Jose Mourinho may have made the wrong move in selling his fellow Belgian Kevin De Bruyne.
Former Manchester City defender Matija Nastasic reveals he has already settled in comfortably to life with his new club Schalke.
Wolfsburg striker Nicklas Bendtner scored all three goals in Denmark's 3-2 victory over USA in a friendly at NRGi Park on Wednesday.
Wolfsburg defender Marcel Schafer expects Kevin De Bruyne to remain at the club for at least another season.
Wolfsburg midfielder Luis Gustavo says that he is always on his toes because nobody is guaranteed a place in the Brazil national squad.
Germany and Dortmund midfielder Ikay Gundogan says he feels 'reborn' after overcoming his recent injury woes to earn a call up to the national team.
Germany coach Joachim Low has hailed the emergence of Bayern Munich playmaker Mario Gotze as a key cog in world champions' midfield.
Cologne defender Kevin Wimmer has confirmed that talks over a move to Tottenham have taken place but insists a deal has not yet been agreed.
Hamburger SV have announced the removal of Josef Zinnbauer from his post as manager after just six months in charge of the Bundesliga outfit.
Bayern Munich suffered a double blow on Sunday when Arjen Robben was injured in the shock 2-0 defeat to Borussia Moenchengladbach.
Pep Guardiola doesn't believe FC Porto will be easy Champions League opponents and says every club at this stage of the competition offers something special.
Borussia Dortmund defender Neven Subotic was pleased with the side's 3-2 over Hannover on Saturday and is targeting a climb up the Bundesliga table.
Napoli manager Rafael Benitez says he is relishing a 'fascinating' clash with Wolfsburg after they were drawn against each other in the Europa League quarter-finals.
- Europa League Q/F draw
- Champions League Q/F draw
- Klopp wants strong finish
- Klopp: Dortmund lacking punch
- Hummels wary of Juventus threat
- Klopp ready for Juve showdown
- Mancini wants big performance
- Klopp hoping to progress
- Bender fit for Atletico clash
- Lahm happy to be back
- Eberl rubbishes Dante rumours
- Klopp urges BVB to keep grafting
- Reina: Long wait was worth it
- Wolves wary of Freiburg
- Hecking ready for Nerazzurri
- Schurrle backs his technique
- Mancini: Inter are fired up
- Pep thrilled with dominance
- Nastasic commits to Schalke
- Neuer ready for Shakhtar threat
- Di Matteo crushed after CL exit
- Arsenal 'eyeing Subotic swoop'
- Di Matteo: Real impossible to stop
- Robben: LVG improves players
- Hecking: We deserved defeat