The fans of Bundesliga side Hamburg have started a petition to convince club's leadership to sign Northern Ireland striker and cult hero Will Grigg.
Napoli playmaker Marek Hamsik has revealed he is currently negotiating a new deal with the club, effectively dispelling rumours he is on the verge of joining Bayern Munich.
Iceland defender Ragnar Sigurdsson is attracting widespread interest from the Bundesliga and Premier League after his stellar performances at Euro 2016.
Bayern Munich have been fined by the German Football Association (DFB) for incidents involving their fans in the Bundesliga clash at Hertha Berlin last season.
Bayer Leverkusen sporting director Rudi Voller has quashed rumours that Karim Bellarabi is leaving for domestic rivals Borussia Dortmund.
Wolfsburg forward Andre Schurrle has refused to comment on speculation linking him with a move to Bundesliga rivals Borussia Dortmund.
RB Leipzig striker Terrence Boyd admits this season will be a crucial one for his career after spending the better part of the last two years out injured.
Borussia Dortmund are this week set to discuss the possibility of Henrikh Mkhitaryan's potential move to Manchester United.
Monchengladbach forward Raffael has extended his stay at the Bundesliga outfit by at least another two years after putting pen to paper on a new contract.
Wolfsburg striker Bas Dost revealed he is considering his options at the Bundesliga club and has hinted at a possible move to the Premier League in England.
Dortmund defender Neven Subotic has confirmed that he will leaving the club this summer in order to find more first team football next season.
New Wolfsburg signing Jeffrey Bruma reveals that he has always wanted to return to the Bundesliga and is delighted by the chance he has been given at the Wolves.
Germany strolled into the quarter-finals of Euro 2016 with a convincing 3-0 win over Slovakia in their last-16 clash at Stade Pierre-Mauroy on Sunday.
Germany manager Joachim Low says that Tony Kroos' performance in the upcoming match against Slovakia is crucial to their progress in Euro 2016.
- Schalke snap up Embolo
- Bruma set for Wolfsburg switch
- Subotic wants first-team football
- Werder concede Junuzovic may leave
- Chelsea: Christensen not for sale
- Hummels: Germany unfazed by criticism
- City determined to land Sane
- Sahin says no to Liverpool return
- Dost rules out Eredivisie return
- Ozil encourages German exodus to England
- Bremen split with Eichin
- Low: I'm not happy
- Germany win Group C comfortably
- Weinzierl: Why Sane should stay put
- Leipzig dismiss Embolo interest
- Clement to reunite with Ancelotti
- Hummels: United could not offer CL
- Usami desperate to make impact
- Gladbach ready to break transfer record
- Bernat opens up on Bayern experience
- Bremen complete Kainz signing
- Northern Ireland v Germany
- Mkhitaryan agent not giving up on United transfer
- Kruse open to Wolfsburg exit
- Schalke's Sane set to decide future destination