Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola has slammed the current fixture congestion his side has to navigate as they prepare for their third game in seven days.
Hamburg sporting director Dietmar Beiersdorfer hopes newly-appointed manager Josef Zinnbauer can help the club restore their dwindling domestic form.
Manager Jurgen Klopp admits Borussia Dortmund were second best against Mainz and deserved to lose their encounter at the Coface Arena on Saturday.
Dortmund were dealt another telling blow to their campaign with the news Henrikh Mkhitaryan will be sidelined for up to a month.
Pep Guardiola believes Bayern Munich's goalless draw against Hamburg was a sign of just how much his side were pushed by Man City.
Mainz 05 general manager Christian Heidel has heaped praise on Borussia Dortmund, saying Jurgen Klopp's men are currently better than Bayern Munich.
Bundesliga duo Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund are closely following the progress of FC Twente starlet Bilal Ould-Chikh.
New Bayern Munich signing Mehdi Benatia has paid tribute to everyone connected with the club for helping him to settle in at the Allianz Arena.
Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola has leapt to the defence of Robert Lewandowski amidst criticism of the striker's goalscoring record this term.
Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery has conceded he doesn't know how long his latest injury will keep him on the sidelines.
Schalke boss Jens Keller expressed pride in his players after they held Chelsea to a 1-1 draw in their Champions League Group G opener.
Pep Guardiola is convinced Bayern Munich were deserved winners after seeing off Manchester City 1-0 on Wednesday evening.
Joe Hart felt Bayern Munich's late strike on Wednesday was harsh, claiming he felt Manchester City were well worth at least a draw.
Chelsea were made to pay for missed chances as Schalke secured a 1-1 draw in their Champions League Group G opener at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday.
- Bayern Munich 1-0 Man City
- Immobile liberated by first goal
- Schmidt upbeat despite defeat
- Everton v VfL Wolfsburg
- Wenger: Dortmund deserve it
- Hoeness contradictions from Bayern
- Chelsea v Schalke
- Bayern Munich v Man City
- Klopp surprised by Kagawa sale
- Gotze: We can learn from Alonso
- Lahm: Bayern won't miss Kroos
- Borussia Dortmund v Arsenal
- New injury blow for Badstuber
- Kagawa: BVB can be a force
- Kagawa pleased with return
- Bremen beaming after draw
- Bayer dealt injury blow
- Schweinsteiger needs time to heal
- Gundogan eyes BVB return
- Ribery sticking to his guns
- Bayern defend transfer dealings
- Dortmund allay Immobile fears
- Hummels snubbed release clause
- Roma hit out at Benatia
- Bayern: Ribery issue settled