Gladbach captain Martin Stranzl revealed his gratitude for the standing ovation he received after returning from long-term injury this weekend.
Schalke captain Benedikt Howedes revealed his excitement after signing a three-year contract extension that will keep him at the Veltins Arena until 2020.
Bundesliga strugglers Hoffenheim have announced that Huub Stevens has resigned as head coach with immediate effect due to health concerns.
Hertha Berlin boss Pal Dardai admits it would be a dream for his side to reach the DFB-Pokal final in their own stadium.
Borussia Dortmund boss Thomas Tuchel has paid tribute to attacker Marco Reus, saying he has the potential to become a "monster" on the pitch.
Forward Salomon Kalou admits he is evaluating his future as an Ivory Coast player as he needs to think about "resting his body".
Wolfsburg director of sport Klaus Allofs has denied claims he threatened to sell members of the squad that were thrashed 3-0 by Schalke on Saturday.
Hamburg goalkeeper Rene Adler believes their 1-1 draw with Cologne was a fair result, but is unhappy they dropped more points in the league.
Bayern Munich head coach Pep Guardiola insists he will not be taking DFB-Pokal quarter-final opponents Bochum lightly on Wednesday.
Bayern Munich midfielder Xabi Alonso is adamant Pep Guardiola's decision to leave the club has not had a negative effect on the squad.
Bayern Munich fullback David Alaba believes outgoing head coach Pep Guardiola has fundamentally changed the way modern football is played.
Bayern Munich have received a welcome boost with the news that Franck Ribery took part in his full first training session for the club this year.
Borussia Dortmund boss Thomas Tuchel says he has no problem with Shinji Kagawa after the midfielder was left out of the squad on Saturday.
Bayern Munich midfielder Xabi Alonso has warned his teammates to be at their very best ahead of what could be a pivotal month.
- Hamann: Pep took Bayern for a ride
- Guardiola praises Kimmich performance
- Tuchel: Goalless draw is reasonable
- Agent: Madrid want Lewandowski
- Guardiola: I can multi-task
- Neuer rejects dressing room rift rumours
- Guilavogui: Wolfsburg need wins
- Gundogan hints at Dortmund stay
- Brooks: The best is yet to come
- Gotze planning 'clever' comeback
- Kampl targeting Champions League
- Tuchel: Januzaj didn't embrace Dortmund
- Draxler expecting hostile reception
- Tasci absent from Bayen unveiling
- Vidal to sue tabloid over drink claims
- Schmidt: Heidel not leaving
- Hopfner: Bayern suffering with injuries
- Third straight accolade for Hernandez
- Augsburg reveal bad news on Baier
- Matthaus: Guardiola should've stayed
- Gladbach loan Drmic to Hamburg
- Martinez set to return in March
- Chairman urges Sane to stay at Schalke
- Bayern sign Tasci on loan
- Man City announce Guardiola appointment