Koln striker Anthony Ujah says he is proud of scoring past Bayern Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, but is disappointed with the club's 4-1 loss.
Dorussia Dortmund star Marco Reus recently committed his future to the club, and is now focused on making the most of the season.
Bayer Leverkusen manager Roger Schmidt has hailed the performance of his squad following their shock 1-0 win over Atletico Madrid in the Champions League.
Wolfsburg forward Kevin De Bruyne has hit out at Jose Mourinho for the bad treatment he received during his time at Chelsea.
Bayer Leverkusen manager Roger Schmidt is bracing himself for a tough Champions League tie against Atletico Madrid at the BayArena on Wednesday.
Borussia Dortmund head coach Jurgen Klopp was pleased despite losing 2-1 to Juventus at Juventus Stadium on Tuesday.
Cologne head coach Peter Stoger is plotting to end Bayern Munich's home dominance when they visit the Allianz Arena at the weekend.
Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp insists his side's poor position in the league has no bearing on their chances of getting a positive result in the Champions League.
Thorgan Hazard, younger brother of Chelsea star Eden Hazard, has signed with German side Borussia Monchengladbach on a five-year deal.
Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Kristoph Kramer believes the squad played well enough to win following their 1-1 draw with Hamburg on Sunday.
Winger Marco Reus believes Borussia Dortmund is the best club for him and is confident he will win the Bundesliga with his hometown club one day.
Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Kristoph Kramer is hopeful the squad can bounce back from their Europa League defeat against Sevilla on Thursday.
Jurgen Klopp says Borussia Dortmund fully deserved the three points as they recorded a third straight win with a 3-2 triumph over Stuttgart on Friday.
Matthias Sammer has been unimpressed with Bayern Munich's stuttering start to 2015 and demands a higher level of performance from the Bundesliga champions.
- Matip: Schalke were unlucky
- Di Matteo wants winner's mindset
- Pep: Red card made it difficult
- Casillas predicts tough CL tie
- Mainz part ways with Hjulmand
- Robben wary of Shakhtar threat
- Benatia braced for Shakhtar test
- Zieler rues Paderborn defeat
- Schurrle admits to 'crazy game'
- Zinnbauer apologises to fans
- Chelsea 'regret' De Bryune sale
- Klopp relieved after Mainz win
- Junuzovic: Werder like home
- Nastasic wants Schalke stay
- Guardiola warned by ref chief
- Hazard hoping to resolve future
- Gotze: Can't compare me to Messi
- Reus pens new Dortmund deal
- Aubameyang eyes ASSE return
- Reus set for Dortmund stay
- De Bruyne cops DFB fine
- Klopp: We must enjoy the win
- Bayern needed 'magic moment'
- Lacazette running again
- Schmidt to build on momentum