Felix Kroos will continue to play his football at the Weserstadion, after he signed a three-year contract extension with the club.
Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp has dismissed reports suggesting Marco Reus and Mats Hummels could leave this off-season.
There is the distinct possibility that referees in the Bundesliga will be aided by the vanishing foam, made famous at the World Cup, during the upcoming season.
The leadership at Bayern Munich has confirmed what most had already suspected, that Juan Cuadrado would not be heading to Bavaria this summer.
Polish teenager Oskar Zawada has signed a deal which will keep him at Bundesliga club Wolfsburg for four years.
Stuttgart manager Armin Veh has every intention of securing a spot in European competition once the upcoming Bundesliga campaign is over.
The leadership at Wolfsburg have vehemently denied that there are any intentions to sell Swiss defender Ricardo Rodriguez this summer.
Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng has given Joachim Low his full backing to continue as head coach of the German national team.
Bayern Munich sporting director Matthias Sammer has hinted the Bundesliga champions could make more signings this off-season.
Borussia Dortmund defender Neven Subotic is delighted to be back in the fray after being sidelined by a knee injury for about eight months.
Holger Badstuber has insisted he was always confident he would return to action after missing the whole of last season through injury.
Mainz are set to be without Niko Bungert for the foreseeable future after the defender suffered a medial collateral ligament injury.
Schalke forward Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting has revealed that he rejected offers from Italy to further his development in the Bundesliga.
UEFA have amended their rules on yellow cards in the Champions League and the Europa League to prevent more players from being banned in the latter stages of the competitions.
- Rummenigge slams schedule
- Kroos: Real a cut above
- Lahm hangs up Germany boots
- Wolfsburg dealt Lopes blow
- Ginter seals Dortmund switch
- Madrid complete Kroos deal
- Chiefs keep calm over Musona
- Schalke stingy with Goretzka
- Mainz happy with Jara acquisition
- Wolf pens Bremen deal
- Kramer can't remember first half
- Augsburg augment their squad
- Bayern holding on to Shaqiri
- Gunners close on German duo
- Kroos confirms Real move
- Klopp wants defensive improvement
- Germany v Argentina
- Robben won't join United
- De Jong departs Gladbach
- West Brom bag Pocognoli
- Voller: Bender staying put
- Hoewedes shrugs off criticism
- Levante: Navas joining Bayern
- Mandzukic makes Atletico switch
- Bremen seal Hajrovic deal