Dieter Hecking does not think that the tight schedule, during the past week, will have an adverse effect on his team ahead of the match against Mainz.
Pep Guardiola said there was absolutely no need to get overly excited just yet, despite what has been an outstanding start to their campaign.
Bayern Munich have received a welcome boost with the news that Thiago Alcántara's knee operation went off without a hitch.
Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp insists he has no intention of 'packing it in' despite their poor start to the season.
Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp faces an anxious wait for news on the injuries suffered by Sven Bender, Mats Hummels and Shinji Kagawa.
Borussia Dortmund have confirmed that a group of the club's fans were attacked in Turkey ahead of Wednesday's clash against Galatasaray.
Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich have been linked with free agent Victor Valdes after losing both of their back-up goalkeepers to injury.
Roberto Di Matteo believes Schalke's double-header against Sporting Lisbon will be crucial if they are to make it out of the Champions League group stages.
Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola believes Rudi Garcia has done a 'wonderful' job at Roma ahead of their Champions League clash on Tuesday.
Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has hinted that the German champions could trigger the release clause in Dortmund attacker Marco Reus' contract.
Bayern Munich midfielder Xabi Alonso believes that Roma stepped up their game last season and are now a real challenge to play.
The Bayern Munich squad was wholly satisfied with the 6-0 demolition job done on Werder Bremen at the Allianz Arena on Saturday.
Jurgen Klopp was bitterly disappointed by his team's performance during the 2-1 defeat against Koln at the RheinEnergieStadion.
Hoffenheim have a glorious opportunity to consolidate their position in the top two of the Bundesliga standings, when they travel to Hamburg.
- Zinnbauer feeling the pressure
- Klopp: Season starts now
- Guardiola hints at United move
- Thiago breaks down in training
- Grosskreutz: Injuries to blame
- Alonso: Bayern a fresh start
- Howedes impressed by Di Matteo
- Gundogan eyes Koln comeback
- Tonnies backing for Heldt
- Lehmann: Neuer still learning
- Can rejected Bayern return
- Jol: Bale offered to Hamburg
- Klopp still has the fire
- Dortmund duo close to returns
- Ribery edging towards return
- Holtby set for Hamburg move
- Schweini needs time to recover
- Kroos dismisses Alonso comparison
- Fergie: Kagawa right to leave
- Di Matteo vows to fix defence
- UEFA come down hard on CSKA
- Reina facing injury lay-off
- Di Matteo takes Schalke reins
- Muller targets Klose record
- Rummenigge hails Robben form