Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola does not think that his team deserved to collect any points during the Bundesliga fixture against Wolfsburg.
Wolfsburg striker Ivica Olic has returned to former side Hamburger SV on an 18-month contract.
Bayern Munich have announced that Franck Ribery and Rafinha will not be ready when the second half of the Bundesliga season resumes this weekend.
Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery insists he will never play for another European club when he calls time on his career at the Allianz Arena.
Werder Bremen have signed Danish defender Jannik Vestergaard from Hoffenheim on a three-year deal to help strengthen their back line.
Wolfsburg sporting executive Klaus Allofs has emphatically denied claims that they are looking to bring Chelsea forward Andre Schurrle back to Germany.
Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says that coach Pep Guardiola is a hard worker, and hopes to have the Spaniard around for a long time.
Mats Hummels has once again dismissed any talk of a move to Manchester United, saying he can't envision leaving Borussia Dortmund.
Toni Kroos says Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are at the same "sporting level" and that sharing a dressing room with superstars isn't anything new to him.
Mats Hummels says he is eagerly anticipating the second half of the Bundesliga campaign as he looks to put aside his injury worries.
Dortmund midfielder Matthias Ginter is comfortable with the idea of fulfilling various roles within the squad this season, if it means securing a starting berth in 2015.
Wolfsburg goalkeeper Koen Casteels will ply his trade at Werder Bremen for the remainder of the season, after the two clubs finalised a loan agreement this week.
Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp says that his side is "on the right track" as they prepare for the second half of the Bundesliga season.
Bayer Leverkusen sporting director Rudi Voller believes the gap between Bayern Munich and the rest of the Bundesliga will never be breached.
- Man United second in rich list
- Romeu considers Stuttgart stay
- Former Bayern boss backs BVB
- Leverkusen sign Roma youngster
- Lewandowski targets more goals
- Cruyff: Kroos deserved gong
- Reus and Alaba return to training
- Hummels: BVB wasting potential
- Zorc dismisses Reus speculation
- Robben 'bitten by crocodile'
- Baxter expects mental test
- Watzke: Reus could well leave
- Lahm to retire in 2018
- Hummels to stay loyal to BVB
- Hoffenheim expect stern test
- Boateng still hungry for success
- Ronaldo claims 2014 Ballon d'Or
- Nastasic joins Schalke on loan
- Neuer relaxed about Ballon d'Or
- Malanda dies in car accident
- Bender out for four weeks
- Rodriguez extends Wolfsburg stay
- Lasogga rebuffs weight claims
- Stoke clinch Wollscheid services
- Clemens seals Mainz loan switch