Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has signed a contract extension to his current deal that he keep him at Lille until 2017.
Laurent Blanc has dismissed suggestions that his previously unbeaten PSG side were due a defeat after their midweek loss to lowly Evian.
PSG attacker Ezequiel Lavezzi won't rule out a potential return to Italy in January, with Inter Milan said to be interested.
Radamel Falcao wiss play no part in Monaco's clash with Ajaccio after failing to recover from a thigh injury sustained against Nantes.
Montpellier boss Jean Fernandez has resigned after his club's run of defeats continued with a loss at home to Lorient on Wednesday night.
PSG boss Laurent Blanc has bewailed his side's missed chances during their 2-0 defeat to Evian, their first Ligue 1 defeat of this season's campaign.
Vincent Enyeama was quick to praise his Lille team-mates for their roles in the side's 11th consecutive clean sheet after Tuesday's win.
Monaco head coach Claudio Ranieri believes it will be extremely difficult for his side to challenge PSG for Ligue 1 honours this season.
Rene Girard has hailed the form of Vincent Enyeama after the goalkeeper kept his 11th straight clean sheet in Lille's 1-0 win over Marseille.
Lille boss Rene Girard has labelled his side's clash against Marseille as 'one of the biggest games of the year' in the French top-flight.
Marseille boss Elie Baup believes PSG are a cut above the rest in Ligue 1 and will undoubtedly defend their league title this season.
Sochaux boss Herve Renard believes Zambia international Emmanuel Mayuka will 'save Sochaux's season' following his arrival from Southampton.
PSG boss Laurent Blanc has heaped praise on his side after a 4-0 win over Lyon stretched their lead at the top of the Ligue 1 table.
Monaco's sporting director Vadim Vasilyev has insisted that striker Radamel Falcao is not leaving the Principality for greener pastures.
- Motta: PSG can win the CL
- Sakho snub disappoints Ribery
- Blanc eyes midfield addition
- Gonalons open to Napoli move
- Renard: Mayuka will save us
- Monaco lose Falcao
- Al-Khelaifi hails Laurent Blanc
- Zlatan: I don't need awards
- Ayew's surgery a success
- Arsenal 2-0 Marseille
- Frau delighted to be back
- Baup backs Arsenal for glory
- Gonalons coy on Lyon future
- Arsenal v Marseille
- Ranieri hails 'important' win
- PSG's Matuidi feeling confident
- Ranieri: Defence is a priority
- Girard predicts tough outing
- Enyeama scoops Ligue 1 prize
- Gomis elusive over future
- Ayew blow for Marseille
- Blanc: No Zlatan concerns
- Sirigu wary of rivals' threat
- Uruguay complete WC line-up
- Baup set to rest Valbuena