Nice manager Claude Puel has been dealt a blow with the confirmation that Hatem Ben Arfa will be sidelined for up to five weeks with a hamstring injury.
Monaco manager Leonardo Jardim is set to be without Fabio Coentrao for an extended spell after he sustained a fractured ankle on Saturday.
Paris Saint-Germain manager Laurent Blanc has admitted that Ezequiel Lavezzi is likely to join the influx of footballers moving to China.
Saint-Etienne head coach Christophe Galtier was delighted with his team's performance in their 4-1 win over Girondins de Bordeaux at Stade Bordeaux-Atlantique on Sunday.
Paris Saint-Germain manager Laurent Blanc was full of praise for the opposition after his side beat Olympique de Marseille 2-1 at Stade Velodrome on Sunday.
PSG defender Maxwell believes young, aspiring footballers need only look to Zlatan Ibrahimovic's attitude and commitment as inspiration to succeed in the sport.
Sam Allardyce says he was surprised by Marseille's late interest in striker Steven Fletcher but had no hesitation in sanctioning the transfer.
Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Thiago Motta is set on staying in the French capital until his playing days are over.
Ligue 1 basement club Troyes have made their second coaching change of the season after sacking Claude Robin on Thursday.
PSG set a new Ligue 1 record on Wednesday as they stretched their unbeaten run to 33 games by beating Lorient 3-1 at the Parc des Princes.
AS Monaco head coach Leonardo Jardim was pleased with his team's performance in their 2-0 win over SC Bastia at Stade Louis II on Tuesday.
Olympique de Marseille head coach Michel has credited individual performances for his side's 1-0 win over Montpellier Stade de la Mosson on Tuesday.
Former Marseille midfielder Joey Barton has warned Steven Fletcher not to underestimate French football after the Scot secured a loan move to L'OM on Monday.
Former Orlando Pirates striker Kermit Erasmus has set the record straight about his move to Ligue 1 side Stade Rennais, insisting Sea Robbers chairman Irvan Khoza knew about the move.
- Fletcher joins Marseille
- Monaco announce Jemerson capture
- Matuidi hails Paris Saint-Germain ambition
- Erasmus explains Rennes move
- Michel: We lost our way
- Ciccolini in for Printant at Bastia
- Tinkler shocked by Erasmus exit
- PSG denied pre-Chelsea fixture swap
- Black Cats sign Kone from Lorient
- Blanc: PSG mentality is exemplary
- Hantz appointed Montpellier boss
- Sagnol rules out Sirigu move
- Luiz: We have the confidence now
- Mavuba demands response from Lille
- Aubameyang rules out PSG switch
- Morel: A rivalvy has to be settled
- Sixth-placed Rennes sack manager
- Real Madrid top earners in the world
- Blanc hopeful of new PSG deal
- Luiz would welcome Costa at PSG
- Blanc: I'm not here to accommodate Cavani
- Michel hails OM teamwork
- Galtier: One for the history books
- Michel: I'm not Harry Potter
- Lacazette wants Premier League move