PSG boss Laurent Blanc has blasted Saint-Etienne's tactics in the clash between the two sides on Sunday, despite his side winning 1-0.
Javier Pastore is convinced PSG will successfully defend their French Ligue 1 crown this season, but admits his main aim is to win the Champions League.
Manchester United have enquired about the availability of Paris Saint-Germain defender Marquinhos, according to the Brazilian player's agent.
Paris Saint-Germain forward Edinson Cavani has dismissed reports suggesting he and strike partner Zlatan Ibrahimovic do not see eye to eye.
Man United have reclaimed second place in the list of the world's richest football clubs, despite suffering their worst season for two decades last year.
AS Monaco have completed the signing of promising Portuguese midfielder Bernardo Silva from Primeira Liga champions SL Benfica.
SC Bastia were dumped out of the Coupe de France on Tuesday in a shock loss to Championnat de France Amateur side US Quevilly.
Olympique Lyonnais were dumped out of the Coupe de France on Tuesday as Nantes came from behind to claim a memorable 3-2 win.
Olympique Lyonnais are set to field a strong team for Tuesday's French Cup last-32 clash against Nantes at the Stade de la Beaujoire.
Brendan Rodgers has ended speculation regarding Liverpool's on-loan forward Divock Origi's potential move by revealing he will only join in the club in the off-season.
Marcelo Bielsa thinks Marseille played well, if not fantastically, in their 2-1 win over Guingamp, and praised the ability of his team to overcome difficulties.
Laurent Blanc admits PSG are struggling to replicate their form from last season, despite overcoming Evian 4-2 at Parc des Princes on Sunday.
PSG manager Laurent Blanc says there will be departures from the club this month, leaving question marks over the future of truant duo Edinson Cavani and Ezequiel Lavezzi.
Nice boss Claude Puel is hopeful Hatem Ben Arfa could still complete his move to the club, despite FIFA preventing the transfer.
- Reds considering Origi recall
- Aulas reiterates Lacazette stance
- Ben Arfa cannot play for Nice
- Gonalons calls for calm
- Printant unhappy despite win
- Blanc pleased with response
- Falcao's United future uncertain
- Blanc: We'll bounce back
- Raiola: Ibrahimovic not for sale
- Fournier: Too early for title talk
- Blanc rues PSG complacency
- Bordeaux applying pressure
- Bielsa: Marseille deserved defeat
- Lille win postponed six-pointer
- Falcao keen on United stay
- Sanogo keen on Bordeaux move
- Nice move for Ben Arfa
- Blanc wants to keep Rabiot
- Ndong signs with Lorient
- Ben Arfa set for Nice loan
- Duo miss PSG training
- Diabate blow for Bordeaux
- Gonalons positive about future
- St-Etienne rubbish Galtier talk
- Mancini dismisses Lavezzi link