Lyon have a realistic chance of moving to the Ligue 1 summit, but coach Hubert Fournier said that would not distract them ahead of the match against Bordeaux on Sunday.
Laurent Blanc said his club's 0-0 draw against Montpellier at the Parc des Princes was a strong indicator that the busy schedule was starting to take its toll on his players.
Paris Saint-Germain full-back Maxwell has revealed he would be happy to stay at the Parc des Princes beyond the end of his current contract.
Manager Marcelo Bielsa insists he is 'not angry' with his Marseille side but hopes to bounce back quickly from their 1-0 loss to Monaco last weekend.
Former Real Madrid and Juventus legend Zinedine Zidane has praised Marseille on his visit to their grounds, and regrets not ever playing for his hometown club.
RC Lens hope end the first half of the Ligue 1 season on a high when they host OG Nice at the Stade de la Licorne on Friday.
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich and Arsenal shareholder Alisher Usmanov both lost a fair chunk of their fortunes this week due to the economic decline in Russia.
On-loan Manchester United striker Radamel Falcao is determined to forge a career at Old Trafford, despite featuring sparingly since his arrival from Monaco.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic paid tribute to former French star Thierry Henry following his retirement earlier this week.
Paris Saint-Germain coach Laurent Blanc has lauded his team for their come from behind 3-1 win over AC Ajaccio on Wednesday night.
Olympique Lyonnais begin their quest for Coupe de la Ligue glory on Wednesday night when they host AS Monaco at the Stade de Gerland.
Paris Saint-Germain manager Laurent Blanc insists he has no interest in entering a war of words with Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho.
Paris Saint-Germain are determined to finish 2014 on a positive note by winning both of their remaining games.
Lyon chairman Jean-Michel Aulas has ruled out a January departure for Nabil Fekir after the midfielder was recently linked with a move to Arsenal.
- Agu still has faith in Enyeama
- Henry hangs up playing boots
- Europa League last-32 draw
- Champions League last-16 draw
- Blanc rues 'generous' PSG
- Fekir welcomes Arsenal interest
- Bielsa wary of Monaco
- Blanc takes aim at Guingamp
- Bielsa talks up Monaco strength
- Moutinho: Monaco can do better
- Laporte slams PSG manager
- Lyon seeking home comforts
- PSG fans stabbed in Barcelona
- Luiz: Barca deserved their win
- Barcelona 3-1 PSG
- Pastore wants to stay at PSG
- Jardim out to silence doubters
- Aulas pleased by progress
- Bielsa showers Thauvin with praise
- Matuidi values Ibra contribution
- Blanc: We were composed
- Casanova: Monaco better than us
- Jardim hoping to build on win
- Thiago expects Barca repeat
- Silva blames poor form on injuries