Lyon boss Hubert Fournier could not hide his disappointment after his side were knocked out of the Champions League on Tuesday.
Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits it would be a dream come true for Malmo's fans to chant his name on Wednesday night.
Lille have appointed Frederic Antonetti as their new head coach on a three-year deal, with the Frenchman succeeding compatriot Herve Renard at the helm.
Paris Saint-Germain will have the message 'Je Suis Paris' on their football jersey's in place of their sponsors for the next two games.
Olympique de Marseille head coach Michel was "particularly proud" of his team after their 2-0 win over Saint-Etienne at Stade Geoffroy-Guichard on Sunday.
Girondins de Bordeaux head coach Willy Sagnol was left counting the cost of his side's 2-2 draw with Stade Rennais at Roazhon Park on Sunday.
Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Blaise Matuidi has spoken about how difficult it was to keep emotions in check during the match against Lorient on Saturday.
Monaco coach Leonardo Jardim believes the 1-0 win over Nantes on Saturday will give his side confidence as they look to catch the Ligue 1 front-runners.
Paris Saint-Germain manager Laurent Blanc says that it is important for Ligue 1 action to resume in the wake of the terrorist attacks in the French capital.
Marseille striker Michy Batshuayi has been handed the Ligue 1 Player of the Month award for his impressive performances in October.
Paris Saint-Germain boss Laurent Blanc has revealed talks are underway to extend his stay with the Ligue 1 champions beyond the current campaign.
Lille OSC midfielder Marvin Martin is hoping to force his way back into the Farnce squad in the coming months after finally overcoming a string of injuries.
Paris St Germaine youngster Adrien Rabiot is eager to help his club stay undefeated in Ligue 1 when they face FC Lorient at the Stade du Moustoir on Saturday.
Paris Saint-Germain talisman Zlatan Ibrahimovic believes it is already too late in his career for him to move to the Premier League.
- Mendy grateful for break
- Ibrahimovic rules out England move
- Away fans barred from Ligue 1 games
- Alli and Rooney see off France
- Beric begins long road to recovery
- UEFA: Euros to remain in France
- Xavi: Verratti one of the best in the world
- Di Maria: I left Madrid at the right time
- Three killed in attack at Stade de France
- Veratti believes in total football
- Zlatan: I put France on the map
- Lille sack Renard
- Coman: No regrets over PSG departure
- Ben Arfa: Newcastle my personal hell
- Benzema to take legal action
- Ibrahimovic: I'm getting better with age
- Silva 'hopeful' of Ronaldo signing
- Lacazette hails unforgettable hat-trick
- Benitez 'at ease' over Ronaldo talk
- Valbuena gets captain's support
- PSG boss Blanc admits Coman regret
- Galtier hails St Etienne win
- Verratti to miss Toulouse clash
- Benzema probed in Valbuena case
- Blanc tight-lipped on Ronaldo chat