Didier Drogba's agent has said that a potential return to Marseille is unlikely because 'the club don't seem to be interested' in signing the striker.
Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas says Paris Saint-Germain 'are not rich enough' to buy Alexandre Lacazette and Nabil Fekir.
LOSC Lille have confirmed that Rio Mavuba has put pen to paper on a new four-year contract extension at Stade Pierre-Mauroy.
Lille have confirmed the appointment of Herve Renard as their new manager following the departure of Rene Girard.
Paris Saint-Germain defender Gregory Van Der Wiel says he hopes to sign a new deal at the Parc des Princes despite interest from several English clubs.
Manchester United have confirmed Radamel Falcao will return to Monaco following an uninspired loan spell in the Premier League.
AS Monaco coach Leonardo Jardim says his side proved they are worthy of the Champions League after beating Lorient 1-0 at Stade du Moustoir on Saturday.
Marseille manager Marcelo Bielsa has hailed the quality of the French Ligue 1 amidst rumours he will leave the Stade Velodrome this off-season.
Angers will benefit from the current promotion/relegation system for the last time after sealing their return to Ligue 1 following a 21-year absence.
Paris Saint-Germain coach Laurent Blanc wants to avoid a Chelsea-like dip in form after securing the league title before the end of the season.
Only two clubs will relegated from Ligue 1 next season after the French Football League (LFP) took steps to provide investors with "more security".
Marseille boss Marcelo Bielsa says he does not expect the club to offer him a contract extension at the end of the season.
Monaco have secured the signature of Fabinho, snapping up the Brazilian full-back on a four-year contract.
Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette, recently voted Ligue 1 Player of the Season, has a bright future ahead of him, according to former OL boss Gerard Houllier.
- Ayew not relishing Marseille exit
- Aulas: Lacazette is priceless
- PSG dominate UNFP awards
- Matuidi wants Pogba move
- Ayew confirms Marseille exit
- Platini: Pogba is no star
- PSG eye Euro domination
- Bielsa holds European hope
- Blanc warns against complacency
- Bielsa waiting on contract offer
- Ayew to leave Marseille
- Blanc: We've come a long way
- Agent: Bordeaux want Gourcuff
- Jardim pens new Monaco deal
- Ntep denies Liverpool reports
- Aulas: Duo have decided to stay
- Verratti committed to PSG
- Marseille close in on Monaco
- Sagnol: One last win here
- Fournier: We gave up
- Thiago Silva calls for PSG focus
- Ayew to decide future
- Blanc: Let's win title in style
- Cavani pining for central role
- Fournier hits out at PSG