Lille boss Rene Girard has hailed his side's response to a half-time talking to as they battled to a 2-0 win over Nantes on Sunday.
Ajax defender Ricardo van Rhijn has talked up his battle with PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic ahead of their Champions League clash.
Marcelo Bielsa has refused to take back the comments he made about Marseille president Vincent Labrune regarding the club's transfer activities.
France international Florent Malouda will make a return the French Ligue 1 this season, after agreeing to a one-year deal with Metz.
Monaco's aspirations of challenging for the Ligue 1 title were dealt another telling blow on Friday, when they suffered a 2-1 defeat against Lyon.
PSG look set to be without David Luiz for this weekend's Ligue 1 clash against Rennes, while Serge Aurier is also rated as doubtful.
Monaco manager Leonardo Jardim is pleased the transfer window is closed after watching a number of key players depart the Stade Louis II.
Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu has put pen to paper on a three-year contract extension at the Parc des Princes.
Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery insists he has no intention returning to the international fold for France following his recent retirement.
Juventus midfielder Kingsley Coman says he felt under-appreciated at Paris Saint-Germain, where he came through the youth ranks.
Paris Saint-Germain fullback Maxwell believes they can push his former club Barcelona all the way in their Champions League group.
Monaco full-back Fabinho has revealed his team-mates' disbelief after he told them about his call up to the Brazil national squad.
The fines for breaching UEFA's FFP regulations will be shared amongst the clubs in the Champions League and Europa League who did comply with the rules.
Andre Ayew and Dario Cvitanich have been summoned to appear before the FFF following off-the-ball incidents in Marseille's 4-0 win over Nice.
- Bianconeri made Motta contact
- Bayern: Ribery issue settled
- Garcia: No Rabiot agreement
- Falcao grateful to Monaco
- Kurzawa raising the bar
- Rabiot heading to Roma?
- France snub will cost Ribery
- Bielsa slams OM chief
- Luiz has injury worry
- Wenger dumped by French TV
- Injured Fofana out for 2014
- Zlatan breaks goals record
- Vasilyev: Monaco still ambitious
- Origi ready to earn spot
- Di Maria 'wanted PSG move'
- Obiazor replaces Enyeama
- Falcao deal 'a sign of intent'
- Monaco explain Falcao exit
- Enyeama to miss qualifiers
- Hammers seal Amalfitano deal
- Falcao completes United move
- Stambouli seals Spurs move
- Blanc full of praise for PSG
- Falcao poised for United loan
- No L'OM switch for Reyes