It was a happy anniversary for Arsene Wenger as he celebrated 18 years at Arsenal with a 4-1 win over Galatasaray in a Group D clash...
Despite on-going injury concerns, Diego Costa is set to go against the wishes of Jose Mourinho by declaring himself fit for Spain duty...
Some may say that Steven Gerrard is past it, but that's not going to stop Liverpool from handing him a new contract...
With just one point from two Champions League games, Vincent Kompany knows that qualifying for the knockout stage will be tough...
Manchester United winger Nani admits that he may not return to the club after his season-long loan at Sporting Lisbon...
Lennox Bacela admits Pirates were gutted to miss out on the MTN8 title, but says the team are more than ready to refocus attentions on the TKO...
We've got this week's Champions League action neatly filed for your perusal, plus all the usual suspects from the English top-flight, here...
Despite enjoying a meteoric rise in the PSL, Themba Zwane plans to keep his head down and continue working hard at improving his game...
League and Cup Competitions
- Lekgwathi not having much luck
- Masuku chomping at the bit
- Parker ready to earn his place
- Mathibe encourages Kapini
- Were laments AFCON miss
- Khune steps up recovery
- Mere: We can't lose this one
- Zulu inspired by Nomvethe
- Zwane not getting carried away
- Shongwe: I'll keep pushing
- Bacela: We've moved on
- Van Heerden still has hope
- Mubaiwa's baffled by delay
- Rosslee: Only cowards resign
- Pelembe ready to step in
- Shabba: Confidence is high
- Costa set to defy Mourinho
- Shaw feeling the pressure
- Nani unsure of United return
- Rodgers: Gerrard deal in the works
- Wenger wants anniversary win
- Sturridge out of England contention
- Lallana living European dream
- Wilshere boost for Gunners
- Pellegrini remains defiant
- Terry relieved to get the win
- Herrera adds to Van Gaal woes
- Wenger confirms Giroud deal
- Hull name change in arbitration
- Mirallas set for injury lay-off
- United eye midweek friendlies
- Hart vows to fight for place