Manchester United travel to Swansea today looking to keep the pressure on neighbours and early pace setters Manchester City...
Southampton recorded their first win of the season as Graziano Pelle's opener and a Dusan Tadic brace saw them beat Norwich 3-0...
Jose Mourinho has hinted that his side's poor start to the Premier League season could cost some players their place in the team...
Jonny Evans has ended his nine-year association with Manchester United after signing for West Brom on a long-term deal...
George Lebese scored the winner as Kaizer Chiefs secured their place in the MTN8 final with a 1-0 win over Bloem Celtic...
Onismor Bhasera says that Ajax have an 'energetic team' of youngsters, but his more experienced Wits side can keep them under wraps...
There's plenty of top-flight football on the go this weekend, and we've got all the form tables, team news and pre-match jabber, right this way...
The Chiefs boss has praised Bloem Celtic for their performance in the MTN8 semi-final, where a single goal was all that separated the two sides...
League and Cup Competitions
- Gaxa applauds impact of duo
- Bhasera wary of youthful Ajax
- De Sa: Past results don't matter
- Klate: We have to give our best
- Larsen 'very proud' of Celtic
- Komphela: Celtic test very difficult
- Phala targeting trophy haul
- Modise: No time to rest
- Dolly happy with Downs move
- Ndoro ready to fight for place
- Furman happy with decision
- Chippa complete Bance signing
- Manqele eager to impress
- PSL confirm August deadline
- No extra-time in MTN8
- Wits v Ajax Cape Town
- Saints down 10-man Norwich
- Markovic loaned to Fenerbahce
- Smalling named United deputy
- Martinez praise for Stones
- Pato not keen on Spurs move
- Bilic happy to win in style
- Chelsea miss out on Abdennour
- Rodgers deflated by West Ham loss
- West Brom announce Evans capture
- Mourinho losing patience
- Neymar happy at Barcelona
- Muller: LVG has not spoken to me
- Toffees prove sticky for Spurs
- Blackett makes Celtic switch
- Palace shoot down Chelsea
- Baggies dispatch nine-man Stoke