Whether in training, the cafeteria or relaxing pool side, Chris Smalling says the United squad are desperate to impress Louis van Gaal...
Pep Guardiola has been assured of his Bayern Munich job, with Karl-Heinz Rummenigge claiming they would "never" fire the coach...
Real Madrid are reportedly preparing a mega-money deal to take Monaco's Colombia striker Radamel Falcao on loan for 2014/15...
Wayne Rooney admits he would relish the chance to lead Manchester United as Louis van Gaal prepares to name a new club captain...
George Maluleka twice missed from the penalty spot as Orlando Pirates won the Carling Black Label Cup on penalties...
Kaizer Chiefs coach Stuart Baxter admits he is still to make a decision on whether to hand Ovidy Karuru a permanent deal with Soweto giants...
The hustle and bustle of pre-season is well and truly under way in England, although Jack Wilshere is back in the news for all the wrong reasons...
Richard Henyekane will be plying his trade with Free State Stars next season after Mamelodi Sundowns confirmed the striker's transfer this weekend...
League and Cup Competitions
- Phiri replaces Lechesa
- Henyekane joins FS Stars
- Chiefs undecided on Karuru
- VV satisfied with result
- Chiefs 0-0 Pirates (5-6 pens)
- No offers for Khune
- Trophies a must for Johnson
- Graham extends Ajax stay
- Chiefs v Pirates
- Efstathiou reflects on tenure
- Barker challenges newcomers
- Erasmus out for revenge
- Khune: Season starts now
- Aces make Gyimah signing
- Urban Warriors swoop for trio
- Moriri extends Downs deal
- Pochettino pleased with squad
- Smalling in Van Gaal admission
- Cazorla commits to Arsenal
- Wilshere apologises for smoking
- Rodgers criticises defence
- Rooney keen on captaincy
- Nice: Ospina to join Gunners
- Arnold rules out Arsenal move
- Jose: Costa can be a success
- Wenger confirms Ospina signing
- Saints youngster signs on
- Irvine: I've not watched Ideye
- Bojan convinced by Stoke style
- Palace confirm Campbell capture
- Lovren set for Reds medical
- Mourinho: Shaw would have killed us